Articles on this Page
- 01/28/14--10:42: _Demi Lovato to her ...
- 01/28/14--10:56: _Justin Bieber gets ...
- 01/28/14--11:18: _Is THIS what Kim Ka...
- 01/28/14--11:21: _Michael B. Jordan o...
- 01/28/14--11:23: _One Direction books...
- 01/28/14--11:23: _'Breaking Bad' clas...
- 01/28/14--11:25: _Kylie Post: Kylie M...
- 01/28/14--11:25: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/28/14--11:52: _Thor, Opie, and Dan...
- 01/28/14--12:09: _Blind Items + Reveals
- 01/28/14--12:09: _'Haven' Renewed for...
- 01/28/14--12:21: _Mod Post
- 01/29/14--10:48: _Selena Gomez NOT da...
- 01/29/14--10:48: _XMEN: DAYS OF FUTUR...
- 01/29/14--10:50: _Rihanna @ GMA
- 01/29/14--10:50: _American Horror Sto...
- 01/29/14--10:51: _Degrassi: 13x18 Bet...
- 01/29/14--10:52: _Katy Perry's 'Dark ...
- 01/29/14--11:02: _Within Temptation's...
- 01/29/14--11:02: _Miley Cyrus: Why Sh...
- 01/28/14--10:42: Demi Lovato to her fans: 'I'm alive because of you all'
- 01/28/14--10:56: Justin Bieber gets Valentine’s Day date in court
- 01/28/14--11:18: Is THIS what Kim Kardashian would look like if she wasn't famous?
- 01/28/14--11:21: Michael B. Jordan on Doing Comedy: 'I Was Tired of Dying'
- 01/28/14--11:23: One Direction books unprecedented third night at the Rose Bowl
- 01/28/14--11:25: ONTD Roundup
- 2014 Grammy Awards Winners List + Blind Items
- Did Taylor Swift Think She Won Best Album?
- Disney Channel Introduces Same Sex Couple on 'Good Luck Charlie'
- Macklemore Tells Kendrick He Wanted Him to Win, Tweets Text Message
- NIN, Queens of the Sone Age, Dave Grohl and Lindsey Buckingham Cut Off at the Grammys
- Scarlett Johansson Addresses Criticism Over Ad Company
- Beyonce Slammed By Parents After Risque Performance
- Tracey Anderson's Extreme Diet Plan Promotes ED Say Actual Health Professionals
- Cassandra Clare Talks Upcoming Book, Sneak Peek
- Chad Johnson Doesn’t Want Men Sending Him Pictures Of Their Butts Anymore
- Weekend Box Office Numbers
- Prince Sues 22 Fans For $1M Each Over Postings Of Self-Made Concert Clips
- Kendall Jenner Taking Harry Styles on Romantic Vacation
- Ed Sheeran: Twerking is what strippers do
- Will There Be A Duggar Wedding In The Near Future?
- Beyonce Lip-Syncs 'Drunk in Love' At Grammy Awards
- Harry Styles Butt Photo - One Direction Singer Pees Into Bushes
- Ex-Marlboro Man Dies From Smoking Related Disease
- Macklemore and Madonna Praised by GLAAD for Grammys Mass Wedding
- ONTD Original: 20 '90s Anime Worth Rewatching
- Lorde Compared to Benjamin Button After Grammy Appearance
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/28/14--12:09: Blind Items + Reveals
- 01/28/14--12:09: 'Haven' Renewed for 26-Episode Fifth Season
- 01/28/14--12:21: Mod Post
- 01/29/14--10:48: XMEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - 4 film stills
- 01/29/14--10:50: Rihanna @ GMA
- 01/29/14--10:51: Degrassi: 13x18 Better Man promos
- 01/29/14--10:52: Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' Gallops to No. 1 On Hot 100
- 01/29/14--11:02: Miley Cyrus: Why She ‘Doesn’t Speak’ To Liam Hemsworth Anymore
Songstress Demi Lovato has taken to her official Twitter page to celebrate the third anniversary of leaving rehab, where she was seeking treatment for bulimia and bipolar disorder.
Writing on the social networking site this afternoon (January 28), the beauty explained that she is stronger than ever and hopes her story can inspire others who need help:
"Happy Lovatic Day... I'm alive because of you all. Thank you... I love you all so much... #3YearsUnbroken. You CAN turn your life around. You can go through hell AND BACK. It IS possible. NEVER underestimate yourself. I BELIEVE IN YOU..."
Earlier this week, the 'Skyscraper' hitmaker told her followers that she's feeling 'better than ever' and that her year is off to the best start possible: "It's a great feeling knowing how to balance things in life. Feeling stronger and better than ever... Not only trying to train for tour, but trying to get ready for @joeyrubino workouts on the road with me... BEST TRAINER EVER!!! #YAY."
Lovato will kick off her Neon Lights tour next month in Vancouver and she will take it around North America in support of her latest full-length studio album, 'DEMI'.
Pop singer Justin Bieber has a Valentine’s Day date with a South Florida judge on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
A Miami-Dade County judge on Tuesday set a Feb. 14 arrangement date for the 19-year-old star. In an arrangement, prosecutors formally file charges and a plea is entered, although a defendant’s lawyer can enter the plea in writing. Bieber might not be required to attend.
Bieber and R&B singer Khalil Amir Sharieff were arrested last week in Miami Beach during what police described as an illegal street drag race between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. Neither has been charged with drag racing.
Police say Bieber admitted to smoking marijuana, drinking and taking a prescription medication.source
With her flawless tanned skin and a perfect smile, Kim Kardashian has become a poster girl for Hollywood.
And although she has confessed to having Botox and was filmed doing so for an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, she denies ever having had surgery, claiming that her looks come courtesy of good genes, expensive beauty products and a great team of make-up artists.
But what if Kim didn't have the luxury of all the beauty products and stylists that fame brings with it?
Not such a bad gal now: Rihanna looks fresh-faced and innocent in the design team's 'non famous' version of the singer
Taking it too far: The design team focused on features on the celebrities that they believed had clearly been professionally worked on, such as Tom Cruise and his perfect teeth
Haggered: Nicholas Cage, 50, looks old beyond his years in the virtually adapted image
Focus Features’ latest movie, “That Awkward Moment,” looks to shed some light on the male perspective of relationships. At the Jan. 27 premiere at L.A. Live, writer and director Tom Gormican wanted to set the record straight.
“I think [the male perspective] is underrepresented,” Gormican said. “What I hope the movie gets across is that guys and girls deal with relationship scenarios in very much the same way.”
“I was tired of dying,” Jordan joked about his transition into the lighthearted comedy. “I was doing a lot of dramas, and I wanted to switch things up a little bit, and this was the opportunity to do it.”
“I’m lucky enough to where I do have an appetite for both and people want to cast me in both,” Teller said. “I just love both. It’s like my own appetite. If I do one thing too much I have to switch it up.”
“I had a mission in Cannes to get Zac to read this script because I really thought ‘I’m in my twenties, Zac’s in his twenties.’ This film has a lot to do with kind of us growing up.’”
For boy band One Direction, the iconic Rose Bowl stadium has “got that one thing” to keep them coming back for more.
The band announced an unprecedented third night in its “Where We Are Tour” at the stadium Monday for a three-night concert series in September. No other music group has performed three nights straight at the Rose Bowl, CEO and General Manager Darryl Dunn said.
“It’s really amazing. If you think about the history of the Rose Bowl that this is the first band ever the play three nights in our stadium in the 90 plus years of this place,” Dunn said. “It will be a lot of excitement in all of Pasadena for the One Direction days in September.”
The shows, on Sept. 11-13, are expected to generate close to $1 million for the stadium, which is still buried under a mountain of debt after a costly renovation.
“This is truly historic. No artist has played three nights at Rose Bowl Stadium before. That speaks to One Direction’s tremendous impact right now,” said Rich Best, Executive Vice President of Booking for Live Nation/Southern California-Las Vegas. “It also reinforces the Rose Bowl’s status as a go-to venue for major shows. Concerts on this scale call for the infrastructure and expertise that the Rose Bowl is known for in the live-event industry.”
Tickets for the Sept. 11 show will go on sale Feb. 8 at 10 a.m. at livenation.com.
get it slay direction
Up to seven students returning to classes Monday at the state University at Buffalo will learn about narrative storytelling, the drug trade and related topics through the exploits of fictional chemistry teacher turned meth kingpin Walter White and his TV show, "Breaking Bad."
"Breaking Down 'Breaking Bad,'" a graduate seminar being offered this semester, will analyze the acclaimed AMC television series' storyline, development and execution, according to the UB Reporter.
Six of of the seven seats available for the three credit-hour seminar were taken as of this morning, according to the university academic schedule.
The course was developed by Bruce Jackson, James Agee Professor of American Culture at the university's Department of English.
Jackson and his wife, Diane Christian, who also teaches English at the university, were teaching a films class when one of the students recommended they watch "Breaking Bad." They soon were hooked, the Daily Orange reported. When he told some students who also were devotees that someone should teach a seminar based on the show, they encouraged him to do it.
The show's "epic narrative" intrigued him, Jackson said.
The series, which ended Sept. 29 after five seasons, follows White as he turns to making meth to finance his cancer treatments and support his family, then becomes addicted to the thrills of the trade.
"This is not just an interesting TV program," Jackson told UB Reporter. "'Breaking Bad' goes into narrative and human and social complexity as no TV program has before. It is not like 'The Sopranos,' which was episodic; it is not like 'The Wire,' which was segmented. And it is not like 'Homeland,' which has had to direct itself into a new narrative. It is one epic narrative 60 hours long. We've never had that before, in any medium."
Guest speakers will include representatives from the Drug Enforcement Agency and Jim Milles, who teaches legal ethics at the university's law school.
The course is listed under the Department of Visual Studies and cross-listed by Media Study, Theater and Dance and the university law school. It's limited to 16 students who are required to have watched the entire series before they enroll.
"Breaking Down 'Breaking Bad'" isn't the only college course inspired by an AMC television series, the Huffington Post said. Students at the University of California-Irvine can take an online course based on "The Walking Dead," and the University of California-Berkeley has offered a course spun off of "Mad Men."
Great news: Singer, songwriter and all-around fantastic human being Sia co-executive-produced Kylie Minogue‘s upcoming Kiss Me Once album (out March 18), along with Kylie herself. (By the way, did you know you can now pre-order Kiss Me Once on US iTunes and download Kylie’s new single “Into The Blue” as part of the process? Get to it!) A press release also notes that Sia co-wrote the album’s title track.
Other new information regarding Minogue’s 12th album: Grammy superstar Pharrell Williams wrote and produced Kiss Me Once track “I Was Gonna Cancel.” In a UK radio sitdown with Capital FM today, Kylie revealed that she had two days in the studio with Pharrell, the second of which had her bursting into tears. Yikes.
Said Kylie during the chit chat, as reported by Digital Spy:
“It was a dream come true because I’ve wanted to work with him for a long time. I had two days with him, and we did two songs, one of which is on my album and it’s called ‘I Was Gonna Cancel’. Because I was having the worst day, you know… when you’re having one of those days. Everything was too much! So my second day going in I was literally talking to myself saying, ‘Keep it together, this is a very important day, it’s Pharrell’… And then I burst into tears as soon as I got there. That’s why he wrote ‘I Was Gonna Cancel’ because I really didn’t feel like going, but I kind of had to go.”
Kylie, of course, isn’t the first pop diva to turn on the waterworks in front of Pharrell. While recording her Hard Candy album, Madonna and the producer had a bit of an in-studio tussle.
“I totally made her cry like. Like a baby. I had to get her a towel,” Williams said in 2008. “We were alone recording the album and she kept talking a lot of rubbish, so I shouted a lot of rubbish and she started crying her eyes out. I just said some really nasty stuff, I guess. And yeah, she cried for a really long time actually. To be honest I can’t believe she told someone about it. The whole situation was quite intense. It’s totally weird to make Madonna sob, but even stranger when she tells everyone, ‘Pharrell made me cry’.”
Kylie Minogue - Into the Blue (Official Lyrics...by babybearcork
Sia and Pharrell, I need this album like right now
Don't forget to preorder on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/th/album/kiss-me-once-special-edition/id805619236
For Monday, January 27, 2014:
Actors Daniel Brühl, Chris Hemsworth, baseball player Kazuhiro Kiyohara and director Ron Howard attend the 'Rush' press conference at the Academy Hills on January 28, 2014 in Tokyo, Japan.
This marked Hemsworth's first visit to Japan but Brühl's second (his first was during promotion for The Edukators in 2004). Hemsworth seems to be enjoying his stay so far and was gifted with a bottle from surprise guest Kazuhiro Kiyohara, who is also an F1 enthusiast and made jokes about some of his own former teammates. He had nothing but praise for the movie though, citing it to be more than an action movie but an unparalleled human drama.
Howard spoke about the challenges of making the film and how he wasn't a F1 fan before, but the film converted him due to the various creative challenges such as reproducing the feel of being in an actual race car.
It was an honor for both of these actors to get to play these roles especially for Brühl as Lauda had been a figure whose life he had somewhat envied.
Despite playing rivals on screen, the two actors only had compliments for each other. "Really, Daniel had fully become Niki," said Hemsworth.
More of a summary from what I could contextualizesince there's no video yet
1. This forever A list singer/celebrity was trying to explain her vision for a new music video. She spent eight hours the night before shooting explaining her vision to the director and several hours more the morning of the shoot. When she tried to talk about her vision to her guest on the song he said f**k that I have some place to be in an hour. Let the cameras roll.
2. This dance pop group made their name by opening for a very religious top 40 band. That is the reason the lead singer of the dance pop group swears he is a straight. The various guys he was trying to tongue f**k last night at parties would disagree.
3. Last week I was enjoying a bourbon or three at a favored watering hole when a game began of who is the craziest celebrity family. The obvious suspects were discussed but quickly discarded when the topic turned to this family. It is unusual because the celebrity is the mother with an ever changing cast of characters who play the part of her male significant other. It's like they rotate in for a year or two and before you know it there is someone else. She was huge back in the day. She is aging but not old and at the peak of her fame was A+. People were talking EGOT for her. Number one movies and songs and a career that no one ever thought would die. It is flickering but mainly because she is just so crazy and so difficult to work with. She goes back and forth between men and women as her partner but only the men are seen in public. She is the biggest diva on the planet when she is on a film set. She makes constant demands and then changes them when they are fulfilled. She talks to herself all the time and there are rumors she has disposed of people close to her. She has child(ren). The child(ren) turned out as messed up as you would expect and the fights between parent and child(ren) have been spectacular which is usually fueled by drugs often taken by both of them at the same time. The mom doesn't think she has a drug problem but does. The child(ren) has/have since early teenage teenage years.
4. This B list mostly movie actor turned work whenever I can get it when the franchise isn't filming says he has a boyfriend. He also says the boyfriend is the love of his life. I wonder if the boyfriend knows about the co-star our actor hooks up with everyday around 5pm.
5. This married Academy Award winning actor wasn't shy about cheating on his wife this weekend with this C+ list celebrity with an iconic name. It seems like she will sleep with absolutely anyone.
6. This east coast Real Housewife thinks she has found a great rebound guy. Really young and good looking. She loves paying for everything for him and takes him everywhere so she can be seen. He is loving it too because he is telling everything directly to a tabloid. She doesn't know that part.
7. This now former reality star/pro athlete from a still popular reality show has been out of LA for awhile. He is running through his money very quickly and appears to be spending some of it on hookers and partying. The former reality star took turns taking three hookers into a bathroom at a really nice restaurant the other night. It was an every 15 minute thing. He always went but the hookers had to rotate. The one time he was gone longer than 5 minutes from the table was when one of the hookers took care of him in the bathroom. They always used the men's room.
8. This B list mostly movie actress had a big year in more than one way. She got kicked out of a class though for making fun of a woman's cameltoe. The actress has been kind of grouchy lately and there are rumors that her commitment phobia boyfriend may have struck again.
9. This former B list reality star turned "actress" was offering a Grammy discount last night to prospective suitors. She probably feels it is the Christian thing to do.
10. This former A+ list singer/celebrity who has dropped to A list tried to steal all the attention away from the guest of honor at a party this weekend. Our former A+ lister was being obnoxious and saying it was great they were honoring so and so but that our A lister sold more records and done more for the world and wouldn't shut up talking about herself all night. She made a lot of new enemies.
11. This A list reality star with A list name recognition had lots of appearances to make the past few days but only went to the ones where she had been paid a lot of money. The smaller ones she blew off to sit in her room and do line after line of coke. Kind of hypocritical don't you think?
12. This female American Idol finalist/winner with B list name recognition despite her accomplishment better watch out for her significant other. He sure has been seeing that tall blonde Victoria's Secret model a lot recently. He calls them casting sessions. Uh huh.
13. This almost A list mostly television actress who probably needs one more season of her network show to be full on A list wants a central character in her show written out because he doesn't show our actress the proper respect. Apparently he doesn't kiss her butt enough and the actress who used to be so sweet and fun has now turned into someone who is a huge diva and pain to work with. Painful to work with.
14. This A list singer/celebrity doesn't know it yet but his dad tried out the singer/celebrity's current girlfriend first before he was willing to introduce her to our A lister. Apparently this is something that happens frequently before women get introduced to the A lister.
1. Katy Perry/Juicy J
4. Zachary Quinto
5. Ben Affleck/Lindsay Lohan
6. Ramona Singer
7. Lamar Odom
9. Farrah Abraham
10. Gaga/Carole King
11. Khloe K
12. Jordin Sparks/Jason Derulo
13. Kaley Cuoco
1. This former Gossip Girl actress was filming a sex scene a few weeks ago but couldn't stop crying the whole time they were trying to shoot it.
2. Last month these two actors had a very interesting encounter. Both of the actors are B list but one is rising while the other continues to slowly drop and live off his A list name. Our dropping actor found himself seated next to the rising star at a screening and asked whether it was true about the rising actor's equipment. In response the rising actor unzipped his pants and pulled out his equipment. The falling actor asked if he could touch it and without getting an answer reached out and grabbed it. The rising actor freaked out and zipped up and found a different seat at the screening.
Michael Fassbender (rising actor)
3. Many of the high profile A list actors on the set of this huge budget box office busting project are complaining about their A list director. Apparently the director is so obsessed with finding teenage sex that he has been out every night all night long and then when he finds some teen dumb enough to hook up with him he stays up all night and comes to work on little or no sleep and is doing an awful job trying to turn what is a huge mess into some kind of finished project resembling a movie.
4. These two A list mostly movie actors who each have an Academy Award and are social security age passed around a 22 year old during the filming of their last movie. She got paid very well by both of them and says it was the first time she had done anything like that before. This will be revealed.
Morgan Freeman and Michael Douglas
5. This former A list celebrity/singer turned guest reality show judge has a crazy casting couch. Even though she really can't do anything for any guy she has a stream of 20 something guys that keep her entertained for a few weeks at a time until she moves on to the next one. She does nothing for the guys except make promises. This will be revealed.
6. This A list mostly television actress from a very hit network show has millions of dollars in her bank account which is why she is being pressured to marry quickly before she has a chance to think about the pre-nup she should be creating. She is going to wake up in a year and find half her stuff gone.
7. This A list celebrity/singer has been only having sex with his much much younger girlfriend when she can get pregnant. He wants the money pie.
8. This almost A list singer anywhere in the world but here said that her recent boyfriend dumped her when she told him she had cancer. Well, her husband did the same thing before. She needs to find better guys.
9. The girlfriend of this former almost A list mostly movie actor and Academy Award winner/nominee who is now a punch line to a lot of jokes is so forgetful that he left her naked and tied up for hours because he had got up to go to the bathroom during sex and then became distracted with something else.
10. This female celebrity chef/talk show host has gone to Playboy and asked to appear in an issue. Topless. It is not the first time she has tried to shake things up. I'm still getting over the first time though.
11. This A list model was going to send out a video of herself doing a line of coke before walking the runway this week because she thought it would be edgy. She isn't going to be A list for long even if she does keep pretending to date a certain A list celebrity guy.
Cara Delivigne/Harry Styles
12. This actress is B list. Mostly television. She was on a VERY hot show back in the day for an almost network. She has been working since she was a teen and is now a couple of decades beyond that. She has never learned to be nice though. Despite being in failure after failure she hasn't changed. I'm not sure how or why her husband sticks with her. This week while doing press for her new show our actress had spit flying out of her mouth as she yelled at a doorman for setting down one of her pieces of luggage on the sidewalk. Not thrown. Set down gently. He did it so he could open the door for her.
Sarah Michelle Gellar
13. This is not the biggest blind item in the world but I put it in this time slot because I think it shows you what you can do with not a very large budget and when you just make the effort to try and do something. This B list foreign born actor who has just taken off over the past couple of years and has always focused on movies here until now is most beloved by me for a foreign television show he was on. While he was filming his show last season he and the show's creator who is also a genius found that they had a ton of stuff left everyday from the craft service table. They started shipping the extra stuff to homeless shelters around town and food banks and then got the bright idea that they could use the budget of the show and order even more food everyday saying what they had was not enough. Soon their budget for food was enough for a group of people five times their size and not only did they manage to send thousands of dollars of food everyday to homeless shelters but also fed any homeless people who happened by the set.
Chris O'Dowd and Christopher Guest (HBO canceled the show so no more helping the homeless)
14. This B list mostly movie actress who has been going through some crisis management recently due to temper issues and has a famous last name says that back in the day this tweener didn't seem too concerned with his purity ring thing when he told her that she should get naked for him so he could check her out better. They were at a restaurant at the time. In a group. She declined.
Emma Roberts/Nick Jonas
15. This A+ list mostly movie actress who was also A+ list on television apparently had a little accident while having sex this past week. I knew her boyfriend liked it rough and so does she but things must have been more crazy than usual. Handcuffs. Lost key. No saw. This is the inference from knowledge she likes it rough and the boyfriend running into a hardware store in a pair of shorts and no shirt and asking if the saw will cut handcuffs. Any other idea what it could have been?
16. This A list mostly television actress says her soon to be ex almost A list mostly television actor husband has been spending money like crazy trying to keep his new celebrity girlfriend happy and has spent more on her in three months than he did during the entire marriage to the actress.
Amy Poehler/Will Arnett/Katie Lee Joel- Didn't work out though did it?
17."If I keep doing reality shows and hosting no one will ever take me seriously as an actress."
The crazy thing is that this former B list mostly television actress turned B list celebrity turned B list reality star turned mom was serious when she said it. I think it's sweet she thinks people think of her as an actress.
18. This former B+ list reality star who crashed and burned before making it back up to B list celebrity and B- list reality judge was offered the chance to host a charity event but turned them down because she wanted $100K to host it. They turned her down and an Academy Award winning actress did it for free.
19. Earlier this week this former B list celebrity and now D list ex was playing golf with some friends and the topic of his A list celebrity ex came up. He said that he should have got an Academy Award for the acting job he did on her and a couple of years and sucking it up has led to a lifetime of never working again. He said the fact they were both blitzed 95% of the time made it much easier to make it through everything.
Kevin Federline/Britney Spears
SYFY DOUBLES UP ON FAN-FAVORITE SERIES HAVEN ORDERING 26 NEW EPISODES
FIRST 13 EPISODES TO PREMIERE THIS FALL
NEW YORK – January 28, 2014 – Syfy has greenlit 26 new episodes of its hit series Haven, which posted growth in both Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49 last year. The first 13 episodes of Season 5 are set to premiere this fall with the remaining 13 episodes scheduled to air in 2015.
Series stars Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant and Eric Balfour will reprise their roles of Audrey Parker, Nathan Wournos and Duke Crocker, respectively. Production on 26 all-new episodes is set to begin on location in Halifax, Nova Scotia this spring.
Haven, based on the novella, The Colorado Kid, from renowned author Stephen King, follows former FBI agent Audrey Parker, who becomes a cop in the small town of Haven, Maine, and soon discovers the town’s many secrets – which also hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of her lost past.
From leading independent studio Entertainment One (eOne), Haven is co-commissioned by Shaw Media in Canada and globally via Universal Networks International (UNI).
The creative team behind Haven includes executive producers John Morayniss (Klondike, Rogue) from eOne Television and David MacLeod (Legends of the Fall, The Ray Bradbury Theater) of Big Motion Pictures, who are joined by Lloyd Segan, Shawn Piller, Scott Shepherd (Stephen King’s The Dead Zone, Greek) of Piller/Segan/Shepherd and Matt McGuinness (Journeyman, Franklin and Bash) and Gabrielle Stanton (The Vampire Diaries, Grey’s Anatomy). The series was developed by Sam Ernst and Jim Dunn (Stephen King’s The Dead Zone).
Haven is produced by Entertainment One and Big Motion Pictures in association with Piller/Segan/Shepherd and airs on Syfy in the US, Showcase in Canada and internationally on UNI’s multiple Syfy channels. Entertainment One controls the worldwide distribution rights to the one-hour series.
I am so happy that it's renewed. I really thought they'd cancel it after the season finale.
Banned Sources - We have stopped accepting posts with certain sources, at their request. Please review the list of banned sources in our user info and stop resubmitting posts we reject for this reason.
Opinion/Think Pieces - Opinions are for the comments. If an event in pop culture happens, we post about what happens. We don’t need multiple posts about what one person on another website thinks about it. If the article is written from someone’s point of view and/or contains “I,” “me,” “my,” etc. - don’t submit it.
OP Notes - In the same vein, we don’t need an italicized paragraph about your feels. This isn’t your personal LJ or Tumblr or Twitter, save the blog posts for the comments, where they belong.
Post Formatting - Please use the HTML editor. When you use the Rich Text Editor, the formatting is carried over. When submitting posts, use the HTML editor so the font, size, color, etc. is consistent with the rest of the site.
Tags - Stop asking for tags. Tag suggestion posts may be few and far between, but they happen. The more you pester mods for a tag, the less likely it will be created. (See: Michelle Pfieffer)
Selena Gomez is NOT dating Austin Mahone, despite an Us Weekly report.
The magazine claims that Taylor Swift played matchmaker for the two young music stars.
“They’re seeing each other,” a so-called “source” tells Us Weekly, which alleges that Gomez and Mahone are “keeping the romance relatively quiet.”
According to the outlet, the pair “sneaked out separately” from the Beats Music concert on January 24 and “then got in the same car!”
Except Us Weekly, which previously fabricated a romance between Gomez and Ed Sheeran and spread a false rumor about Gomez and Swift feuding, is wrong once again.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Gomez and Mahone are “NOT dating.”
January 26: Selena and David Henrie out for dinner tonight in Los Angeles.
uno, due, tre
Interview + more pics included
- She talks about her GRAMMY win
- New Music
- Mostly she talks about VIVAGLAM lipstick and how all profits go to the MAC AIDS Fund. Her goal is to raise $40 million dollars, with $2 million going to UN AIDS.
Slay bitch, slay.
Stuff You’ll Love:
- Stevie Nicks. Just because.
- The Magic! We finally really see what all of these witches are capable of tonight. From trips to hell to a quicky-off-the-rails game of tag, the witchcraft takes center stage.
- The crowning of the next Supreme. We’ve waited all season and the reveal should please most fans. The aftermath also allows for a proper full-circle ending to the Coven arc.
- The wrap-up. Aside from a few plotlines which I mostly lost hope for a few weeks back, the important stuff is all given a satisfying ending. There’s a character or two that I wish would have made it to the finish, but this is American Horror Story. I’d be more disappointed if no one died.
- The last scene (and some of the lead-up) reminded me a lot of the “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” series finale. Particularly the final shot.
- Had the season had a tighter reign on on the stories and characters earlier in the year, these great last few episodes would have been even more brilliant.
- No clue what’s coming up next season. I kept my eye open for clues and I’ve got… nothing. One of the “personal hells” explored tonight takes place in a High School though. Hint?
Christina: Cannot wait for Coven's finale tonight! Please tell me Fiona is somehow still alive though!
"It's American Horror Story, anybody can come back," Sarah Paulson teases of the finale. But with possible resurrections, comes deaths. Obviously. Paulson previews, "Some people don't make it, I can say that." Start your prayer circles (or spells) now!
If I live to see the seven wonders,
I’ll make a path to the rainbows end,
I’ll never live to match the beauty again…
Katy Perry's "Dark Horse," featuring Juicy J, races into the Billboard Hot 100's winner's circle, rising 2-1. The song, infused with trap dance elements, marking a bit of a departure from her standard pure-pop fare, becomes her ninth career leader. "This No. 1 is the most unexpected one I've ever had," Perry tells Billboard exclusively. "'Dark Horse' has been a dark horse of a song, since August when the KatyCats voted to release it early on iTunes, before 'PRISM' even came out. I'm so thrilled and grateful to have these moments."
Nine No. 1s:"Dark Horse" marks Perry's ninth Hot 100 No. 1, lifting her into a five-way tie for 10th place among artists with the most toppers in the chart's 55-year history. The Beatles lead with 20 No. 1s, followed by Mariah Carey (18), Michael Jackson, Rihanna (13 each), Madonna, the Supremes (12 each), Whitney Houston (11), Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder (10 each). Perry equals the No. 1 sums of the Bee Gees, Elton John, Paul McCartney (solo/apart from the Beatles) and Usher.
Perry's nine Hot 100 champs are: "I Kissed a Girl" (2008), "California Gurls," featuring Snoop Dogg, "Teenage Dream," "Firework" (2010), "E.T.," featuring Kanye West, "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" (2011), "Part of Me" (2012), "Roar" (2013) and "Dark Horse."
The '10s Spot: Perry has tallied eight of her nine Hot 100 No. 1s in the '10s, tying Rihanna for the highest total this decade. Bruno Mars ranks second in the '10s with five leaders, followed by Adele, Eminem and Ke$ha (three each).
As of this week, Perry becomes the only artist with No. 1s in each year of the current decade.
'Dream' On:"Dark Horse" is the second Hot 100 No. 1 from Perry's album "PRISM," following lead single "Roar," which ruled for two weeks in September. With Perry having logged five No. 1s from her last album, "Teenage Dream" (tying Michael Jackson's "Bad" in 1987-88 for the most No. 1s from an album), she joins a select group of (now five) women who've tallied multiple No. 1s from consecutive studio albums.
"Whole World Is Watching", the new video from Dutch symphonic rockers WITHIN TEMPTATION, can be seen below.
"Whole World Is Watching", the third single from WITHIN TEMPTATION's new album, "Hydra", features a guest appearance by SOUL ASYLUM frontman Dave Pirner. It is a power ballad about facing and conquering your fears.
"When we wrote 'Whole World Is Watching', Dave was at the very top of our list," said WITHIN TEMPTATION singer Sharon Den Adel. "He has such a captivating voice: it made the song exactly how it needed to be."
"Hydra" will be released in North America on February 4. The album will be available in several luxury formats. The cover artwork was created by Romano Molenaar ("X-Men", "Batman", "The Unforgiving").
Pre-order "Hydra" via iTunes now, and you will instantly receive the first two singles: "Dangerous", featuring a guest appearance by former KILLSWITCH ENGAGE singer Howard Jones and "Paradise (What About Us?)" featuring ex-NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen.
Separately, Sharon and guitarist Ruud Jolie did a Q&A on YouTube, answering viewer questions live.
Redundant album details at the SOURCE
(Dear God, Sharon looks gorgeous in this one.)
Miley Cyrus has “another life now” than she did when she was engaged to Liam Hemsworth. Not only is she moving forward in her career, but it sounds like she’s putting her romance completely behind her, too!
Miley Cyrus ‘Doesn’t Speak’ To Liam Hemsworth. “She doesn’t speak with Liam,” a source told us. “She has another life now that doesn’t involve him. When she was with him, she only thought marriage, now she can only think of life without him and to her, it’s so far so good.”
This isn’t exactly surprising, as Miley opened up recently to Barbara Walters that they were just too young and it wasn’t the place she should have been in.
“I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think conquering that fear this year was actually bigger than any other transition that I had this entire year,” Miley said during Barbara’s “10 Most Fascinating People of 2013″ special. “I don’t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like without them you can’t be yourself.”
“I think I’ll want that in the time that it needs to be,” Miley added when Barbara let her know that all of that goes along with being in love. “I don’t think I realized what 19 truly is. I got engaged at 19. I definitely wouldn’t change being engaged, it was so fun wearing a fat rock for a few years. But now, I just feel like I can actually be happy. I wait for those moments of silence when I’m just at my house, by myself.”
Miley ‘Isn’t Looking To Date’, her big year is all she wants to focus on — her album, her videos, and her career overall.
“She doesn’t want to be serious with anyone, she isn’t looking to date and is not looking for any type of man,” the insider also told us. “She wants her tour to be a success and her career to get even bigger. She is having fun by having fun and doesn’t want a man to ruin it.”
Well, that’s not necessarily a bad thing!
rip pilates Miley</3