Articles on this Page
- 09/26/13--11:35: _Ex-NFL Player Threa...
- 09/26/13--11:45: _Kaley Cuoco Engaged...
- 09/26/13--11:45: _Miley: The Movement...
- 09/26/13--11:53: _Boardwalk Empire re...
- 09/26/13--12:00: _Betsy Brandt talks ...
- 09/26/13--12:00: _Christoph Waltz in ...
- 09/26/13--12:13: _The Sexiest Hockey ...
- 09/26/13--12:14: _Daryl Hannah opens ...
- 09/26/13--13:13: _Eva Longoria Doesn'...
- 09/26/13--13:14: _Barilla Pasta Doesn...
- 09/26/13--13:23: _Danielle Fishel wri...
- 09/26/13--13:23: _15 Photos That Prov...
- 09/26/13--13:24: _Big Ghost Ltd Prese...
- 09/26/13--13:24: _#IWannaKnow with Fi...
- 09/26/13--13:24: _The Second Coming o...
- 09/26/13--13:25: _Victoria Justice "S...
- 09/26/13--13:25: _ Rihanna's hair sty...
- 11/18/13--17:08: _Christian Bale Give...
- 11/18/13--17:09: _James Franco and Hi...
- 11/18/13--17:09: _Drake Drops Rihanna...
- 09/26/13--11:45: Kaley Cuoco Engaged to Ryan Sweeting After Three Months of Dating!
- 09/26/13--11:45: Miley: The Movement commercial!
- 09/26/13--11:53: Boardwalk Empire renewed for 5th season!
- 09/26/13--12:00: Betsy Brandt talks 'Michael J. Fox Show'....and Breaking Bad
- 09/26/13--12:00: Christoph Waltz in Talks to Play the Villain in 'Tarzan'
- 09/26/13--12:13: The Sexiest Hockey Player Ever Does Some Modeling
- 09/26/13--13:14: Barilla Pasta Doesn't Want Gay People in Their Ads
- 09/26/13--13:23: Danielle Fishel writing memoir
- 09/26/13--13:23: 15 Photos That Prove Mariah Carey Uses Nick Cannon As A Prop
- 09/26/13--13:24: Big Ghost Ltd Presents 'The Nothing Was The Same' Review
- 09/26/13--13:24: #IWannaKnow with Fifth Harmony
- 09/26/13--13:24: The Second Coming of Freddie Mercury Happens in 5 Days
- 09/26/13--13:25: Victoria Justice "Shake" Zumba dance video
- 09/26/13--13:25: Rihanna's hair stylist defends video, no ill intent... whatever.
- 11/18/13--17:08: Christian Bale Gives Batman Advice to Batfleck
- 11/18/13--17:09: James Franco and His Cat Calendar
- 11/18/13--17:09: Drake Drops Rihanna For Zoe Kravitz!
If Brian Holloway thought the hundreds of teenagers who destroyed his home were ruthless, wait until their families are through with him.
Several parents are reportedly considering lawsuits against the former NFL star after he posted their children's names on a website created in the wake of the Labor Day weekend house party.
The website, www.helpmesave300.com, identifies over 100 of the estimated 300 house-crashers who trashed his upstate New York residence, and includes photos and tweets that documented the reckless destruction.
But rather than apologize to Holloway for their children's behavior, some parents have contacted their lawyers to see what legal action they can take against the former Patriots and Raiders offensive lineman, local affiliate ABC News 10 reported.
"Parents have threatened me," Holloway, a three-time Pro Bowler and Super Bowl XX veteran, told ABC News. "Your kids are in my house breaking and stealing my stuff and you are mad at me because I posted pictures that they took and posted themselves of them partying and tearing things up?"
Even more troubling for Holloway is the fact that he offered parents the chance to make amends for the estimated $20,000 in damage caused to his house, including smashed windows and glass doors, urinated carpets, holes in the ceilings, as well as a stolen eagle statue that was part of a memorial for his stillborn grandson.
The former grid iron star is holding a picnic for veterans at the home on Saturday, and invited the rowdy teens and their parents to help him clean the house.
"Come out and help set up, fix up, bring food, and picnic stuff, so we can honor these real HEROS," he wrote on his website. "I'm here. Come now. Take a stand for your future. This is called redemption."
"I expected 100 parents to show. Only one showed up," he told ABC News.
Had more of them taken up Holloway on his offer, they would have seen evidence of illegal drug and alcohol use in addition to random acts of violence.
"You can see the scars on the floor from where the keggers were brought through. The carpet, there was beer liquor and everything else you can think of, so we had to remove the carpet."
Holloway, who was in his primary residence in Lutz, Fl., at the time of the party, hasn't decided whether he'll press charges against the teenagers.
So far no arrests have been made.
Holloway said he hoped the incident would motivate more parents to check what their kids are posting to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
"Parents need to step up and go old school," he told CNN.
And From Deadspin:
“You would not believe the calls that have come in, threatening to firebomb me or hurt or sue me — any manner of things,” the stunned Holloway told The Post Thursday as he toiled away cleaning up the damage at his 200-acre spread in Rensselaer County.
“Some complained that this will ruin their kids’ college plans. Others have threatened me, saying ‘Take my kid’s name down or I’m gonna press charges against you.’
I want him to press charges just to see the parents desperately try and pull some lawsuit out of their ass considering THE KIDS POSTED THE PICTURES THEMSELVES.
Kaley Cuoco is gearing up for another big bang: A wedding! After a whirlwind three-month courtship, the Big Bang Theory star, 27, is engaged to tennis star Ryan Sweeting, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. "It's only been three months but she knows Ryan is the one," a source close to the actress explains. "When you know, you know."
Sweeting, 26, proposed on Wednesday, Sept. 26 -- just a few days after the couple made their red carpet debut together over the weekend at a pre-Emmys bash and then at the Emmy Awards show itself in L.A. The CBS star was accordingly in a joyful mood on social media after accepting the proposal. "Flying high, I could literally touch the sky with you . . . " she tweeted to her 1.6 million followers. On her Instagram account, she shared a snapshot with her mother Ashley and sister Briana. "A sweet celebration w my sweet soul sisters," the caption wrote.
Another telling Instagram snapshot depicted two adorable penguins walking side-by-side. "I love u @ryansweething :)" she cooed to her man.
It will be the first marriage for both, who first stepped out together at a horse ranch in Moorpark, Calif., in early August.
Adds the pal: "[She's] never felt this way. She knows this is it. And the ring is gorgeous!"
'Miley: The Movement' is Miley Cyrus like you've never seen her before. Airs Wednesday October 2nd at 10/9c.
Fashion mag pics
Photoshoots from Miley’s Rock the Vote in 2012!
12 more days until Bangerz!
Technically it's out October 4th in Australia, New Zealand and Germany.
Sources: 1 - 2 - 3
Prohibition-set drama has averaged a gross audience of 7.5 million viewers this season. Show is created by Terence Winter, who exec produces alongside Martin Scorsese, Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson, Tim Van Patten and Howard Korder.
She’s part of Breaking Bad, which just won the Best Drama Emmy and wraps up its successful run this Sunday. And she’s now playing the wife of Michael J. Fox in the actor’s high profile return to the sitcom world in The Michael J Fox Show, which debuts tonight. Not too shabbyy, right?
I sat down with the vivacious Brandt recently to talk about the different roles in two very different series, along with whether she misses her Breaking Bad character. Read on for excerpts from our Q&A...
Betsy Brandt: It’s been great. I mean, it’s new. Yeah, it’s totally scary. It’s scary enough to be perfect. Like, you should be doing something new. I’ve never done a half hour comedy before and so it’s really, really fun for me at the end of the day. It’s super fun.
TVF: Is Annie someone you connected with pretty quickly, or are you still getting to know her?
BB: When I read the pilot for this I was like, ‘oh my God.’ I said to my real life husband, ‘I’ve said these things to my kids, to our kids, to you. I’ve said these things to you. Some of these lines I’ve said to you!’ So, in that way, I just kind of immediately fell in love with her. I’m definitely closer to her than probably any other character I play, yeah.
TVF: Since you’re a mother in real life are you going to learn from Annie, or could Annie learn some things from you?
BB: I think both. The other day I had a moment, I was like, ‘Oh my God. This is an Annie moment,’ which I think is a good sign. About the show too, like those are the comedies I like.
TVF: So much of the pilot is about Mike’s journey going back into the field and everything. What will we see looking forward with Annie’s journey, because it’s also an adjustment for her that the home life is changing?
BB: Mom life, Mom stuff and wife stuff and just things for her. I love the relationship this family has with each other. And then I love that I get scenes with Wendell Pierce, who has been a long time friend…and then, Mike’s sister, played by Katie Finneran, and she and I just have a ton of fun together. It’s been a really good time and I just love it.
TVF: How has working with Mike changed your own perception on Parkinson’s and people living with it?
BB: I mean, there are probably many more details about Parkinson’s that I didn’t know…and then just working with him, you get a little more familiar. But, really, I think the biggest thing with working with him, is like, I love him even more. The more I work with him, the more amazing I think he is.
TVF: I’ve always heard he’s like one of the nicest guys.
BB: The nicest, smartest, meticulously handsome, he makes me laugh…Mike smiles or laughs and his face, like, he gets this grin when he cracks you up and it’s just great. It’s great.
TVF: Anne Heche is coming as a nemesis for Mike in the series. Is she also that for Annie?
BB: No! I’m totally on her side, which is kind of true. I’m like, ‘She’s so great. Why do you bad mouth her?’
TVF: I have to ask a Breaking Bad question.
BB: Ask me.
TVF: I know you can’t tell me much, but how are people going to feel about these last episodes? What do you think? [This interview was conducted just as the final 8 episodes began airing.]
BB: Love them. They’re going to love them. I feel as if I should’ve seen some of these things coming because I’ve been on this show for how many years now and I just get it. Breaking Bad is not cheap and shameless. Like there’s no shark jumping. After I read the last episode, I told Vince Gilligan I said, ‘It’s the perfect ending for this show.’
TVF: That’s awesome. How much are you going to miss Marie?
BB: No. I miss her…I shouldn’t call it a once in a lifetime experience, because most actors are never going to be on TV on a show like that and I’m so grateful, and I’m aware. So it’s not like, ‘Oh I thought they were all like this.’ Like, I’m aware. I’m very aware how lucky I am. Not only that, I get to work with some of the most wonderful people in the business on that show, when I thought, ‘Okay. Well that’s not going to happen next time either,’ and then it did.
The Michael J Fox Show airs a one-hour premiere tonight at 9 p.m. on NBC.
I really liked the show. I'm just concerned that Michael will not be able to keep up with it in the long term. Mike's boss Wendell is a hoot, love him and Mike's sister Leigh
Christoph Waltz is in negotiations to play the villain in Tarzan, Warner Bros.’ take on the classic Edgar Rice Burroughs hero, THR has confirmed.
David Yates is directing the movie, which has Alexander Skarsgard as the titular character who is raised by apes.
Waltz will play a Belgian soldier named Captain Rom who wants to capture Tarzan in exchange for diamonds.
The studio next has to cast its Jane, with Margot Robbie and Emma Stone's names that have surfaced for the part.
Producing are Jerry Weintraub, Alan Riche and Peter Riche of Riche Prods., with Mike Richardson and Keith Goldberg of Dark Horse Entertainment.
The role is a return to the dark side for Waltz, who has made a career playing villains — though his last role was that of a mentor in Django Unchained.
Mr Henrik Lundqvist - New York Rangers’ Swedish ice hockey player Henrik Lundqvist is posing for Mr Porter’s Journal. Lensed by the excellent Hasse Nielsen and styled with pieces from Alexander McQueen, Valentino and more by Dan May.
Daryl Hannah has revealed that she was diagnosed with Autism as a child and struggled 'debilitating shyness' as a result of the disorder.
Now 52, Hannah - who reached the very peak of her profession through roles in smash hits like Splash, Blade Runner, Wall Street and Steel Magnolias - is able to quietly manage her symptoms.
But as she rose through the Hollywood hierarchy it was a different story altogether.
'I’ve never been comfortable being the center of attention,' the stunning blonde - who dated John Kennedy Jnr. - star told People.
'It’s always freaked me out.'
The Chicago reared beauty said at times her shyness would become so overwhelming that she would rock back and forward constantly.
'I’m a grown up now,' she told the magazine. 'I’ve learned a couple of things that really would’ve made my life easier if I’d known them 20 years ago.'
Hannah, who became famous as a teenager, said that she concealed her autism from movie producers and refused to do promotional interviews or talk show appearances, 'not because I was above it, but because I was terrified.'
She added: 'I wasted so much time scared, self-conscious and insecure.'
Now the limelight has moved elsewhere, the comfortable star says her roles have changed but she's happy.
With a boyfriend of three years, a rescue pig called Molly and and a farm near L.A, her life has changed dramatically.
'Life is too short to stress the small things anymore.'
Looks like the third time won't be the charm for Eva Longoria. Having already walked down the aisle twice before -- in 2002 with Tyler Christopher, and in 2007 with Tony Parker -- the Desperate Housewives alum, 38, told Access Hollywood Live she feels no need to get married again.
"I've been married twice. Been there, done that!" the star quipped when asked if she feels pressure to wed as she gets older. (Longoria and General Hospital actor Christopher split in 2004; she divorced NBA player Parker in 2011.)
The SHe steakhouse restaurateur also said she's not in any particular rush to have kids, biological clock be damned. "I'm not one of those women who are like, 'I must procreate!'" she said. "I think kids are a product of love. So if you find the right person and you want to have a family with that person, then that's when the time is right. But...if I'm 50 and single, I'm not going to go do it myself."
Aging, in general, doesn't concern the single star, who split from boyfriend Ernesto Arguello -- star of the reality show Ready for Love, which she produced -- in August. "It's kind of irrelevant to me. I work out a lot, and I eat really well, and I just do that because I feel better," she told Access Hollywood. "I'm not really overly concerned with it."
In fact, she kind of enjoys it. "I love aging, as far as getting wiser. I have no desire to be 25 again," she said. "Maybe I want my 25-year-old body, but I don't want my 25-year-old mind."
Longoria is still in great shape, but should the time come when she starts to look her age, she's open to trying out some anti-aging treatments. "I am not opposed to surgery or whatever stuff is going to be available," she confessed. "Sign me up!"
If you were hoping Barilla Pasta, one of the most popular Italian food brands in the world, was ever going to feature a gay couple in one of their sexy commercials, you should relinquish that dream. On Wednesday, the pasta company's chairman, Guido Barilla, said it was never going to happen and that if gay people don't like it they "can always go eat someone else’s pasta."
We aren't fluent in anti-gay Italian, but America Blog's John Aravosis had the translation:
“Non faremo pubblicità con omosessuali, perché a noi piace la famiglia tradizionale. Se i gay non sono d’accordo, possono sempre mangiare la pasta di un’altra marca. Tutti sono liberi di fare ciò che vogliono purché non infastidiscano gli altri”.
"We won’t include gays in our ads, because we like the traditional family. If gays don’t like it, they can always eat another brand of pasta. Everyone is free to do what they want, provided it doesn’t bother anyone else."
Pasta commercials aren't really the first battlefield you think of when it comes to gay rights. Barilla'scurrent ads just feature good-looking couples eating spaghetti. But, apparently, Barilla sees his commercials as a way to promote the "traditional family." Aravosis explains that Mr. Barilla has walked back his comments with this non-apology apology:
"With reference to statements made yesterday, I apologize if my words have generated controversy or misunderstanding, or if they have hurt the sensibilities of some people. In the interview I simply wanted to highlight the central role of the woman in the family."
The central role of the women in some of Barilla's commercials (stateside) are just people who seduce good-looking men with pasta. Pasta seduction fables if you will.
Exactly how many gay people eat Barilla or are conscious of the messages their commercials contain is hard to put into numbers (there is no prominent LGBT 4 Barilla Activist group in the U.S.) However, The Independent reports that Barilla has a quarter of the pasta share in America.
Gay rights activists have already prepped a boycott. "This is another example of Italian homophobia," an Italian gay rights activist told The Independent. "I’m joining the boycott of Barilla and I hope other parliamentarians do the same."
Though she’ll always be brainy and beautiful Topanga to us, Boy Meets World star Danielle Fishel, now 32, is all grown up, with enough life fodder for a memoir.
Titled Normally, This Would Be Cause for Concern: Tales of Calamity and Unrelenting Awkwardness (too bad Girl Meets World was already taken for the new TV show), Fishel’s memoir will be published by Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. Expect it on shelves in fall 2014.
What will fill the pages? It will draw ”from disastrous auditions to wedding planning mishaps and awkward red carpet moments. Normally, This Would Be Cause for Concern promises to be a fun romp through Fishel’s own imperfections and mild neuroses,” according to the press release. But … what about tidbits on playing Topanga? Not to worry: “As her fans and Twitter followers know, the real Danielle is just as warm, funny and down-to-earth as the character she portrayed on Boy Meets World.” Phew.
“I’m thrilled to publish someone as charmingly funny as Danielle Fishel. She has already achieved a cult following and I’m sure her book will bring her even more fans,” said Jennifer Bergstrom, Vice President, Publisher of Gallery Books, in the announcement.
Fishel added, “Life is an incredible, and often embarrassing, journey and I can’t wait to share my experiences in Normally, This Would Be Cause for Concern. Get ready to laugh with me (or at me — that’s okay, too!).”
Mariah Carey is a world-renowned diva with an exceptionally impressive resume. And yet we can't help but feel uncomfortable looking at her Instagram account.
Carey, a member of the photo-sharing network since July 2012, has 264 photos up. Of those, 198 photos feature her and 44 show one or both of her kids, Monroe and Moroccan. Only 22 show her husband of five years, Nick Cannon. Even then, it still is very much Mariah's world. Nick Cannon is just living in it.
the rest at the source
and idk why but i got this captcha and it made me laugh:
Ayo whattup…you now back in the presence of the one n only grand imperial Hands Of Zeus aka the illustrious Thor Molecules aka the mighty Cocaine Biceps…otherwise known as Shampoo Bracelets the panty melter…also known as the one n only Galaxy Knuckles or Broccoli Bundles the almighty… Yall might also kno me as ya boy Big Ghost aka Volcano Hands the inventor of slaps… Otherwise you might kno me as Phantom Raviolis or the grand immaculate Spartacus Deluxe. I kno what yall prolly thinkin…THIS NIGGA DONE CAME UP…HE HOLLYWOOD…LOOK AT ALL THIS EXTRAVAGANTISM B…OH MY GAWD. I feel you my nigga….I sense theres animosity n whatever whatever. I done started from the bottom n now Im here…straight up n down. I aint ashamed bout none of that. Im gettin this cake n Imma still be givin yall the raw uncut while I enjoy this luxurious splendor. Jus lemme flourish tho. Anyways yo….we aint here for all that so the gawd gon cut the introductions short so we can get this shit on n pippin.
Aight so once again we here to discuss the latest release from a dude who prolly gon need no introductions but Imma introduce him anyways namsayin…Yall might knohim as that owl-obsessed Aaliyah stan from the great white north wit the exotic budgie tat n the wild flamboyant hand gestures that makes bout 63 questionable facial expressions per minute while hoppin around on stage in a tank top who installed a a showerhead that sprays lavender scents into the air n a stripper pole in his crib n calls hisself Champagne Papi– but yo…hol up son… I mean only in this fake ass industry can you go from bein a silver spoon swallowin jewgro witta blend of melted butter n warm Ovaltine flowin thru ya bloodstream playin a paraplegic lame on a corny teen soap opera to becomin besties witta fake Blood who looks like a cross between a gremlin, a cabbage patch doll n a chupacabra n call yaself Champagne Papi n still be crazy respected by ya peers b… We talmbout a dude who done made songs so moist they could tenderize a steak if you left it in front of the speaker… Songs that could hydrate ya skin n cleanse ya pores n shit… Songs that could make swans appear at ya doorstep… Shit that could pasteurize milk. But yall guessed it…its the AJ Soprano of rap hisself…the 2013 Chandler Bing…the Human Rollerblade…Drizzy Drake.
I aint gon lie b…I aint what yall might call a “Drake fan” n shit. Matter fact most yall muthafuckas be like WORD YOU A DRAKE HATER B…which aint true. I actually appreciate a lot of what this beige muthafucka done accomplished in his career. I mean aint like I was a fan of ALL that shit but there was definitely joints that I was feelin since back in the Room For Improvement/Comeback Season era namsayin. Son wasnt whylin on some all the way corny shit back then tho. On the other hand he wasnt exactly what you might refer to as a nigga you take too seriously neither. He kept it straight lightskinned n on some boy next door type shit n whatever. He was a “safe” nigga. He seemed like the type of dude who actually knew what the fuck a backgammon board was for n shit. Son seemed like he done got busy witta pottery wheel at least a few times in his life before…shit like that. He seemed like a dude who would kno the difference between a dinner fork n a salad fork n might gon chuckle if he seen you usin the wrong one or some shit…the kinda dude who had hedgehogs or some other kinda exotic rodents growin up instead of a dog nahmean. He seemed like the type of nigga who favorite hood flicks was Set It Off n Jason’s Lyric. Like he might coulda been the type to somersault down a hill laughin or make a short film of a plastic bag blowin round in the wind n have his friends come thru the crib to watch it n make smores n shit like that…the type of dude Alfonso Ribeiro would play on a tv show n shit.
If you a dude who was raised on soy milk you prolly thinkin why we need shit like dignity n separate clothing sections for males n females in the first place right? Yall thinkin whats so bad bout dudes not filterin out all that hoe shit before they start sharin they honest true blue feelings on whatever whatever… Its cuz deep down we kno its some unseen forces outchea tryin to get us to stop procreatin b. And what better way to do that shit than to turn yall niggas balls into some ovaries yo? So THE MAN been cool wit pushin all this fuckboy music on yall…even tho yall be thinkin NAW I BE SEXIN TO DRIZZY MUSIC ALL THE TIME SON…but yo you ever EVER ever ever ever impregnate a female to some Drake joints bruh? Naw that shit impossible b. Unless its some shit like Uptown or November 18th maybe… But thats another topic yo. Ion wanna get way off track n shit. So we gon discuss the Nothing Was The Same lp now. Imma start out by sayin I was disappointed to see that 5 AM In Toronto aint on the album…not even as a bonus joint or nothin…which is a damn shame cuz I really felt like that was the best verse Drizzy spit since before So Far Gone…n that beat was cold as hell too. That joint was like my favorite shit for a minute in all honesty b. I remember thinkin damn…this nigga Aubrey might gon have some shit on deck for us when his album drop forreal forreal. Like how the fuck this the same dude who was rappin bout goin thru a chick’s purse while she in the bathroom? But thats neither here nor there since it aint make the album. Lets get into this shit tho.
1. Tuscan Leather – Aight so this shit starts out soundin like the music from a movie trailer for a quirky romantic comedy that got quirky white folk like Zooey Deschanel or muthafuckin somebody somebody Wilson or some shit in it exchangin witty dialog between theyselves while tryin to save whales n drink warm soy beverages or whatever cuz I never really actually seen none of them fuckin movies ever but thats jus what this shit reminds me of. Yall might be gettin the same vibes… But then you like oh hol up…its that Whitney Houston joint from The Bodyguard playin backwards n shit…like damn this nigga Drizzy tryin to ether hisself on track 1 or what? But nah he serious…n son aint singin or bringin none of that “do you mind if I suck ya toes for you?” shit he usually be bringin. Right out the gate he wanna let yall niggas kno you dealin witta whole different animal on this album. The Drake who could shoot lotion outta his wrists n spin a web aint show up on this track. Instead we got the Drake that likes to throw out warnings for anybody who be forgettin that when he not croonin a gentle ballad he also be spittin bars…n summa them shits can be dope. Only thing Ion get is why anytime Drizzy bring up Lil Wayne in a song he gotta talk bout somebody catchin a body in the next line…
“Im jus as famous as my mentor
But thats still the boss…dont get sent for
Get hype on tracks n jump in front of a bullet you wasn’t meant for
Cuz you dont really wanna hear me vent more
Hot temper…scary outcome…”
Whatever you say b… Personally I prefer when son eases up on all the tough talk cuz its jus hard to take that shit serious comin from a dude who wore a leotard to the VMAs last year bruh. Only time you really felt like the old Take Care Drake was tryin to pop back up on this track was when he mentioned that “even Ellen love our shit”. Yeah… the old Drake still alive n well b. But that aint the only shout out… Drizzy had to drop a quick Wu-Tang reference n mention that he be sippin Pora n listenin to Cappadonna… No disrespect but Ion even think people who actually kno Cappadonna personally be listenin to Cappadonna b. You whylin b.
2. Furthest Thing – Aight so apparently homie that was rappin on the last track jus tip toed out the room to let “Take Care Drake” take the wheel for a minute. This the nigga that fans his eyes when he cries spittin on this track…n what you expect him to do other than talk bout his imperfections while he simultaneously brags n takes shots at the imaginary chick he pourin his heart out to on this shit over some somber emo type music…. But a glorious thing happens bout 3 minutes in n the beat his boy 40 hooked up switches to some shit by the homie Jake One. Its almost like the beat jus slapped a hundred naked midgets wit valentines out the boy Drakes ass n helped him act like a man again. I still wasnt feelin all that melodramatic shit happenin on the first 2/3 of the track tho.
3. Started From the Bottom – I remember when this shit dropped back at the beginning of the year. Muthafuckas on twitter was talmbout EWWW THIS NEW DRAKE SONG TRASH BREHHH…so I decided maybe Id peep that namsayin. After I heard it I was like yo…no wonder his fans hate this shit….son really stepped his masculinity up without een breakin away from his regular formula which usually starts wit him either directin all the shit he sayin towards a chick he use to mess wit who dont fully appreciate herself or understand her own special secret powers or towards some random nigga who doubted him while mentionin all the dudes he came up wit who he be keepin warm under his wings. Next he usually name drops some cities he feel like he at home in even tho his hometown loves him… By this point he usually done said at least 5 things to make you doubt he actually got any male reproductive organs so he gotta balance it out wit some tough talk or some nasty vulgar shit to prove he still only human n got plenty flaws but he got enough dough to make those feelings go away n how when ya girl not answerin her phone its cuz he imaginarily flyin her to some romantic spot someplace thats outta ya budget so take that bruh. My reaction to this joint was basically yo…even tho he still sayin some hoe shit this gotta be the hardest I ever heard son spit without soundin like a delusional fuckin moron. Son really created a new flow on this shit too. And the beat yo? No wonder sons most loyal hardcore diehard fans hated this shit b…the shit barely got any melodies or nothin. Drizzy stans wanted the nigga who could make em cry til they get the hiccups…n this started from the bottom shit wasnt cuttin it b. His female fans hated it cuz like wtf is this shit a rap song or sumn?
4. Wu-Tang Forever – …n heres where we switch to son steppin back into his old comfort zone. I never fucked wit the concept of this record b. First of all…if you aint kno already… this shit uses the name of the second Wu album as its title…n it samples probably the hardest song on the album…n this shit is a ballad. That shit is like Michael Buble makin a song called Appetite For Destruction that samples Welcome To The Jungle or some shit…n the shit is a ballad. Word is accordin to the legendary U-God that the whole Clan jumpin on the remix too. I understand that niggas gotta make sacrifices to stay relevant or whatever…but its a reason why a lot of folks feel like the last 2 or 3 albums was wack…n its cuz they hardly ever on the same page these days b. So when Inspectah Deck tweeted out that he felt like the song was in no way a tribute to the Clan n it had no business bein called what its called n then like a hour later his boy U-God tellin a journalist that the whole Clan jumpin on the remix its hard to understand what these dudes is thinkin namsayin. Truth be told the song aint horrible or nothin but it damn sure aint what niggas is tryin to hear when they read this song title b.
5. Own It – Aight so now this nigga jus overdoin it… This is basically part 2 of ‘Wu-Tang Forever’ wit the same ‘Its Yourz’ sample except now he switched the “its yours” meaning from how the chick tellin him that all her good stuff belong to him to how he tellin the same broad that his heart is hers. Son I cant een listen to this shit. Only a dude who would walk into a McDonalds n ask for a salad wit lightly steamed carrots n a venti Sprite could make a song this light in the ass. Drake actin like a nigga who jus discovered Wu Tang for the first time in his life on this shit b… We only on track 5 n this nigga done based two whole songs round the same inspiration n shouted Cappadonna out on the intro to the album. Shit reminds me of when niggas got juxed for they luggage in Coming To America n Akeem tells Semmi “Let us dress like New Yorkers” n they come out the spot rockin the head to toe “I ♥ NY” shit. Naw fuckouttahere wit this shit…
7. From Time (feat. Jhene Aiko) – This shit sound kinda right yo. The very talented Jhene Aiko blessed this track wit her vocal goodness… The beat is kinda simple but provides the nigga Drizzy wit some breathin space to tell his tales n whatever. Bein that this shit aint directed at one of them niggas who doubted him while he was on his come up that means its gotta be directed towards some chick he use to mess wit. First verse is cool… Its like he catchin up witta past love interest n shit. On verse 2 this nigga jus start reminiscin on every chick he ever came across in his life prior to blowin up n shit tho. Its like chill muthafucka. Talmbout…
“The one I needed was Courtney from Hooters on Peachtree…
I always been feelin like she was the piece to complete me
Now she engaged to be married…whats the rush on commitment?”
Naw son… get that Marvins Room shit the fuck up outta here. Let Courtney from Hooters on Peachtree live her life b. Basically if you ever messed wit dude its only a matter of time before son puts ya whole shit out there n have distraught 12 year old girls from every corner of twitter all in ya mentions talmbout U SO UGLY NE WAY I KNO Y DRAKE AINT FUK WIT U EVA AGIN BYTCH. You foul Drake.
8. Hold On We’re Goin Home (feat. Majid Jordan) – Not een gon lie bruh. I fucks wit this shit pretty heavy. Besides it jus bein a dope song his lyrics on this shit dont air no exes dirty laundry out n he aint flexin his newfound G or nothin like that… Of course he gotta sneak in some shit bout how the chick in the song is a good girl BUT…….Drizzy knowin exactly who she really could be. That line in the song basically sums up how Drizzy views broads in general b… They like lost puppies to him who dont kno how to use they legs n whatever til he comes along n helps em figure out how to put one paw in front of the other n shit. But thats minor. I always use to say Drake really needs to stick wit rappin cuz it aint like the nigga a gifted singer or nothin like that. But he might coulda found his zone right here cuz the song works even for a dude wit limited range as a singer namsayin. Yeah its some lightweight 80s Commodores/Lionel Richie type shit but it works.
9. Connect – This more of that “Take Care Drake” again. I aint mad at the beat…but he doin too much on the lyrics side of things b.
“Isnt it amazin how you talk all this shit n we still lack communication?
How beautiful our kids would be girl…I dont need convincing…”
“Dont talk to me like Im famous…
And dont assume cuz I dont like assumptions babe
Im jus tryna connect…wit sumthin babe”
Really bruh bruh?
“She jus wanna run over my feelings
Like she drivin in a 18 wheeler…”
Its almost like J Cole donated this line to him n shit…
The 3rd verse is jus the worlds most pointless story bout how he usin his uncles car for like the third time on the album to go see a girl n had to stop for gas. The nigga even gave us directions in his bars like we tryin to go see her too. This shit aint really got no purpose in existing yo.
10. The Language – Son brought the Versace flow back for this shit…I aint mad at it. The beat is kinda like some Eurythmics type shit but it aint terrible or nothin. Imma never understand why this dude talks bout other niggas bein jealous of him so much tho… but Im almost startin to not notice when he doin it. Its like son…why you clingin to all this bitterness for? Let go of all the angst n shit b… Jus enjoy ya life or whatever. You aint gotta be so salty dawg. Son probably be goin on Facebook to look up niggas he aint seen since elementary school who hit him too hard when they played dodgeball together in gym class n shit to tag em in pictures of him standin in front of his crib wearin erry single chain…
11. 305 To My City (feat. Detail) – I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it…. Jus shut the fuck up already nigga.
12. Too Much (feat. Sampha) – This almost like the ‘Look What You’ve Done’ of this album except he kinda pattin hisself on the back for makin it instead of thankin his loved ones n those who made his success possible nahmean. Also he kinda broken up n upset bout some muthafuckas on this shit again n venting his heart out n whatever . I cant front on the hook n the beat tho…n truth be told Aubrey aint exactly disrespect the track or nothin like that. He done stepped the flow up infinitely since Thank Me Later… so you gotta give the nigga credit where its due. Anyways this definitely one of the best songs on the album regardless of the feelings bein caught on it.
13. Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2 (feat. Jay Z) – So this the joint muthafuckas been waitin on for like 3 years n shit. Last time these two niggas dropped a duet (Lights Out) there wasnt really no clear winner n shit. This time its a different story tho. But before we get into all that can we jus talk bout this muthafuckin hook for a minute yo? Like its 2013 b…wit the art of DJing slowly dyin out in actual rap music…is it really necessary for niggas to have Timbaland doin this ficky ficky shit wit his mouth? Its like 1. it aint like they got somebody like Rahzel or a dude who really does this shit well… I mean 2. didnt Eminem play that shit the fuck out already anyways? And 3. cant we jus keep Timbaland away from recording booths already? 4. How they gon use the most classic Wu Tang hook n probably the one of the greatest hooks of all times PERIOD anyways b? But Ion wanna let all that fuckery distract me from the verses. Its no secret that Hov these days is kinda like a pale shadow of his old self n shit. From time to time he still be gettin busy but this aint the same Jiggaman that was tradin bars wit Biggie n holdin his own or the same nigga who use to cook up flawless verses from thin air in his head n spit em in one take 5 mins later n shit. Either he aint been inspired to go in like that no more or he really jus losin his touch slowly. I mean I actually appreciated the MCHG album but that shit aint had a lot of lyrical depth to it…like a lot of the shit he dropped after 2009 basically. Minus a couple highlights here n there. Lets jus be honest b. I mean thats my favorite rapper but he aint exactly hidin his blemishes too good these days. But for Drake to spit his verse n you like maaaaaan…this nigga Aubrey still salty bout his old classmates n shit but his bars was kinda fire. Then Hov get on the mic n he like “cake…cake cake cake cake”… n you jus like cmon Hov. You better than this son…n you gon take shots at the Broadstreet Bully like 3 years after he dissed you? Aint he join thru enough anyhow?a beansI aint mad at the verse. It was aight. Shit would be dope if it was Nelly or Flo Rida spittin or some shit…but we jus expect more from the GOAT. To add some insult to injury the nigga Drake spits another verse on the Paris Morton shit n lets loose wit all his frustrations wit bein seen as a lil nigga in the game still. Wonder why that is bruh?
Anyway…he throws a couple rocks at the throne n vents n he out. Its a dope way to close out the album so I aint mad at it. So thats that. I aint touchin the bonus tracks cuz far as Im concerned that aint got nothin to do wit the album itself. This my honest unbiased thoughts on this shit tho…after I heard ‘Started From The Bottom’ n ’5 AM In Toronto’ I felt like yo…guess maybe this fool Drake wanna step his whole shit up. He had also jumped on the Versace joint n it was like aight…I see what he doin. He dropped a couple more hot verses on some other shit. Then he had that wack ass ‘No New Friends’ record which reminded me why I aint like this niggas music in the first place. But I had the glimpses…the dude capable of better shit than what he get be gettin credit for sometimes. Is Drizzy a salty cornball who cant get a grip on his emotions n has a hard time lettin go of exes, coulda-beens n deceased female music artists he aint never een met n spends too much time reflectin on the hardships of his upper middle class childhood n tryin to lyrically ether anybody who ever knocked his juicebox over in the school lunchroom or broke his crayons? YES. Did son kinda ease up on all the moist towelette pillow talk n leave the nigga who claps his hands n jumps up n down when somebody brings a puppy into the room at home while he recorded this album? YES. Does the nigga got a funny ass habit of airin out other peoples business n dedicatin random lines in his verses to chicks he once knew (“This for shorty up on Glengrove who love when I catch my tempo”)? YES. Is this sons best album? YES. Theres a few tracks on this shit thats jus straight garbage…but Take Care was 80% unforgivable to me bruh. Thank Me Later was aight but son was goin thru that stage where his raps was trash. So even tho he got some bullshit songs (Own It, Worst Behavior, 305 To My City) he also made summa the best music of his career on this shit. Not all of this shit is for me but I wont say shit like Furthest Thing is trash jus cuz I personally skip thru the first 2/3 of that track whenever it comes on. Im unbiased enough to see what the vision here is b. So even tho I had expected a lot more after the quality of the singles he dropped Imma g’head n give this shit the fairest n most unbiased n accurate rating yall gon find outchea in these internets…
I give this shit 3.5 Zeus Slaps Outta 5
his reviews kill me every time omg
Their dream collaborations, favorite song to perform, etc.
When will your faves be that cute?!
5 days until Quantum Physical Volume One! October 1!
Look at my husband. Do you see him looking sexy n' shit with a new dope-ass sound? Of course you do. FINALLY we are blessed with new material from His Fierceness! Keeping my palpitating under control with a paper bag, it'll be okay..
Speaking exclusively to EnStars Wednesday night, Williams said he made the video with no intent to hurt Taylor and said she actually sang the song really good.
"Honestly, I just finished making the wig. I started making the video. It was amazing, no malicious intent towards Teyana," he said. "I just think it was uncalled for.""Teyana killed that song."
Williams admitted that though he doesn't know Taylor personally, they have mutual friends.
When asked if Rihanna took Taylor's tweets personally, Williams said the Diamonds singer is too focused with her work to be going back and forth with Taylor.
"She [Rihanna] could care less. It was funny. Thats whats so funny. It wasn't like that.," he said. "She doesn't care, that's her personality."
Williams also defended Rihanna and said she's no "cyber bully."
"Cyber bully is harsh word. She is focused, being Rihanna. She is not sitting around. She didn't grab her phone. She is the most kind and giving person. I just think for that to go the way it went, it was uncalled for."
In an earlier statement, Williams said that Taylor took the video and "ran like the wind."
The NAVY went on and on and on about how Rihanna and Teyana did not get along. Rihanna posted it to HER Instagram. He was channeling HER. So how is Queen Struggle Teyana running like the wind? GIRL BYE.
While most of the former Batman actors weighed in on Ben Affleck as Batman shortly after the news was announced, Christian Bale hadn’t yet spoken out on the matter. Now, with Bale on the press circuit to promote his new film Out of the Furnace, he has finally weighed in with his opinion on the casting and just a little bit of advice for Ben Affleck. Here’s what Bale told Access Hollywood about Affleck as Batman.
“I wish him all the best. He’s a very experienced actor and filmmaker,” said Bale. “And he’ll make it his own. And our thing is finished and we always declared it was finished. And you know it should be passed onto another actor and will be again after him.”
When asked if Affleck had reached out to him for advice, Bale said, “No, the only thing I said to him is just make sure he can take a piss without anyone having to help him, because it’s a little bit humiliating, which I went through when you have to have somebody kind of help you out with the costume in order to be able to do that. So that’s my main piece of advice for him.”
As Christian Bale does press for his upcoming movie Out of the Furnace, reporters are finally getting a chance to ask him about Ben Affleck talking over as Batman. One thing that Bale is making quite clear is that he and Dark Knight trilogy director Christopher Nolan were done with their version of Batman before Affleck was cast.
In an interview with MTV, Bale said, “It’s an interesting thing, you know what I mean. We were finished. Chris [Nolan] and I said before we started making Dark Knight Rises, ‘This is it. This is the finale. We’re going out.’ When we did the press for Dark Knight Rises, we said, ‘This is it. We’re going out.’ And then a year later, people said, ‘That’s it? You’re going out?’ And we went, ‘We’ve kind of been saying that for a couple of years.’”
In regards to the voice he used for Batman, Bale explained that he changed the voice because he wanted to become a beast to sell the idea of Batman to himself. Bale added, “[The voice] ain’t for everybody. Ben’s obviously going to have to do his own thing, but it was the only way that I could find how to get into that and to justify wearing the fricking Batsuit. Otherwise, he’s just loopy beyond belief. He’s loopy, but he’s loopy with a method to his madness.”
source 1, 2
James Franco appears on Ellen sharing how the Franco family was raised as cat people. Ellen Denegeres thought to photoshop James Franco into a sexy, feline-filled calendar. If that's not enough holiday cheer for you, there are also ornaments in the background, along with a tree and a red thong.
Franco appears on the show to promote his upcoming movie Homefront, which tells the story of a widowed former DEA agent (Jason Statham) who retires to a small town for the sake of his young daughter. He inadvertently finds himself in the middle of a tangle with a local meth kingpin (Franco).
s1 / yt. ellen make these calendars available in your gift shop and online please!
Drake’s charming ways are paying off. He’s getting all of the ladies....but Necole Bitchie has learned EXCLUSIVELY that she and Drake went on a date with Drake!
Now, we all know last week, he was throwing dollar bills at a Houston strip club with Rihanna, but it seems as though Lenny Kravitz’s daughter Zoë has caught Drizzy’s eye as well. Last night, Drake was spotted arriving at Gjelina restaurant in Venice Beach with the young actress/musician for a romantic dinner date. According to NB spies, they were seated outside on the patio where Zoë drank wine, laughed a lot and was full of smiles.
Meanwhile, Drake’s bodyguard sat on the inside of the restaurant making sure no photos were taken. When dinner was over, Drake was a gentleman and waited for Zoë outside of the restroom before they exited the restaurant together. Photos have also emerged of Zoë hanging out on Drake’s tour bus this past weekend. According to Global Grind, Drake has been crushing on Zoë since 2011 when he tweeted: Zoe Kravitz on Californication…my two favorite things in the world. But she’s not a thing…she’s everything.
no Zoe Kravitz tag!!?
Source: Necole Bitchie