Articles on this Page
- 05/05/17--13:13: _Is Liam Payne a sec...
- 05/05/17--14:43: _10 Movie Actors Who...
- 05/05/17--14:43: _Chrissy Teigen Copi...
- 05/04/17--19:27: _NBC cancels Emerald...
- 05/04/17--19:44: _Zoe Saldana Says Se...
- 05/04/17--20:18: _K-pop group K.A.R.D...
- 05/04/17--20:19: _Claire Holt & husba...
- 05/04/17--20:22: _Wendy Williams (Net...
- 05/04/17--20:38: _Beyoncé's Publicist...
- 05/04/17--20:56: _Michael Rooker cras...
- 05/04/17--20:56: _Drake officially de...
- 05/04/17--21:14: _Ariel Winter defend...
- 05/04/17--23:16: _Kristen Bell makes ...
- 05/05/17--00:13: _Mini Kpop Post: One...
- 05/05/17--07:11: _[UPDATE] K.A.R.D's ...
- 05/05/17--07:12: _Riverdale 1x13 Exte...
- 05/05/17--07:13: _Reporting on Aaron ...
- 05/05/17--07:14: _Official ONTD Fanta...
- 05/05/17--07:54: _'Still Star-Crossed...
- 05/05/17--10:30: _Anna Wintour is now...
- 05/05/17--13:13: Is Liam Payne a secret Trump supporter?
- 05/05/17--14:43: 10 Movie Actors Who Did Awful Things To Their Co-Stars
- 05/05/17--14:43: Chrissy Teigen Copies Detox' Iconic Statement
- 05/04/17--19:27: NBC cancels Emerald City
- 05/04/17--20:18: K-pop group K.A.R.D uses N-Word (possibly)
- 05/04/17--20:19: Claire Holt & husband Matthew Kaplan are getting divorced
- 05/04/17--20:22: Wendy Williams (Net Worth 60 mil) Tips 18 to Maximum 20 Percent
- 05/04/17--20:56: Michael Rooker crashes a Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 showing
- 05/04/17--21:14: Ariel Winter defends her dress choice at Modern Family red carpet
- 05/04/17--23:16: Kristen Bell makes a Promposal dream come true while hosting JKLive.
- 05/05/17--00:13: Mini Kpop Post: Onew & Dia
- 05/05/17--07:12: Riverdale 1x13 Extended Promo "The Sweet Hereafter"
- 05/05/17--07:54: 'Still Star-Crossed' Promo
- 05/05/17--10:30: Anna Wintour is now Dame Anna Wintour
liam has a trump statue in his house and his girlfriend is older than his grandma and he named his kid bear what does he smoke just asking— a*al (@jourvaIs) May 5, 2017
Fans of One Direction's Liam Payne noticed something strange in his house thanks to his best friend Andy Samuel's snapchat. His very own commander in Cheeto doll!
While we don't know exactly Liam's thoughts on Donald Trump personally, fellow bandmate Niall Horan did tweet after election day to fans urging them to "grin and bare it" in the meantime despite their worries about what could happen.
Maybe he got it at the Trump gift shop? Who knows.
Source, Source, Source, Source
10. Dustin Hoffman slapped Meryl Streep (Kramer vs Kramer)
8. Robert Shaw teased Richard Dreyfuss constantly (Jaws)
6. Steven Seagal beat up John Leguizamo for no reason (Executive Decision)
4. Shia Labeouf knocked out Tom Hardy (Lawless)
2. Tommy Lee Jones relentlessly berated Jim Carrey (Batman Forever)
professional twitter troll Chrissy Teigen revealed something we already knew some more details about her body.
Chrissy Teigen holds nothing back: "I had my armpit sucked out." https://t.co/NptxKP0ZPf— Harper's Bazaar (@harpersbazaarus) May 5, 2017
"Everything about me is fake except my cheeks" Chrissy said at the launch of her new beauty palette. "Fake, fake, fake" she said while pointing at her forehead, nose and lips. She continued by saying that the craziest procedure she has ever had was getting her "armpit sucked out", which apparently added two inches of lenght to her arms (???)
ONTD what is your opinion on plastic surgery? Would you get your armpits sucked out? Beauty post?
NBC has cancelled the Wizard of Oz drama after one season
There was a realization that I just had in this last election is that, that America is racist — of course, there’s racism everywhere, I’m not saying that there isn’t — but I think that sexism is much stronger and it’s much more aggressive.
It has to do with trusting leadership in women. I found it really offensive that Hillary Clinton was questioned in a way like "Let's prove your incompetence".
I’m just like, ‘People, she’s up against a man that calls women pigs on national television and she’s incompetent?’ There’s a big problem here and we have to address this pink elephant in the room. And it has to do with sexism in America.
The whole interview is messy.
Best selling kpop group K.A.R.D has dropped the N word twice while performing on tour.
Aw HELL nah, KARD just dropped the N-word twice while on tour, they tryna get themselves cancelled before they've even officially debuted 🙄 pic.twitter.com/Y6bdS9iUEr— CHOWKlNG (@CHOWKlNG) May 4, 2017
Edit: their tour manager has told Reddit they allegedly said hitter/hitta but you gotta ask why that was their choice of word to cover it up? Guess they love rhyming.
lmao this group has sucked since the start anyway. Waiting for TWICE to slip up any day now.
- were married April 28, 2016 (got engaged in June 2015)
- he filed for divorce on April 27, 2017
- he says they seperated on April 24th, she says that they did on April 27th.
In a new hot topics portion, Wendy discussed Amy Schumer's good tipping and proceeded to reveal her own.
- On Drake's baby rumors & his rumored baby mama "there's not room at harvard for everyone, some women have to do other things"
- Respects LL Cool J's family cause he's the baby daddy of all the kids so its a solid family unit?
- Talking about Amy Schumer's good tipping she says she only tips 18 to maximum 20 percent, and the rest of the tip is her "good attitude" toward the wait staff.
- She's married to an over-tipper but says she wont...she however wont complain about her food being cold/wrong order etc
Do you over-tip or do you tip with your attitude, ONTD?
“What do you know about the effects of pregnancy on a woman’s entire body? Please tell me. Did you know that in addition to weight gain there is often a dramatic change in the blood flow in the system and increased fluid causing swelling? Do you know that often women’s gums get swollen? Do you know that it sometimes affects our speech, our ability to chew intently and a host of other things? But the sacrifice to our faces, our feet and our entire bodies is something we welcome because we bring beautiful humans into the world who will one day combat your hate and negativity. I stood silent during Beyonce’s first pregnancy when you thought it was okay to bully her like the cowards you are (why tho), when you accused her of never being pregnant, but I simply cannot this time. You are the saddest individuals and picking on a pregnant lady is tantamount to possessing the coldest, despicable heart. You need to find something else to do with your time and maybe stop by a store that has happiness on sale because you need to buy some.”
did you think bey got lip injections??
Note: Might wanna lower the volume before playing the video, there's loud screaming...
-Michael Rooker (who plays Yondu in the first and second movie) crashed a showing of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in the AMC on Time Square where coincidentally, OP also was.
-He says director James Gunn was currently crashing another showing in LA. (And there's a rumor Chris Pratt crashed another IMAX showing in NYC?)
-Took a video of the crowd to send to James Gunn.
source: me + yt source for where I uploaded my video
Did you see GotG2 yet, ONTD?
A woman named Sophie Brussaux claims that she and Drake spent time together following his relationship with JLo, and that during this time she became pregnant with Drake's child. Brussaux also claims that when she informed him of his impending fatherhood, he asked her to have an abortion; when she told him that she wouldn't be seeking an abortion, he got angry and accused her of being a gold digger. Brussaux has hired a "top New York City attorney," Raoul Felder, to represent her as she pursues Drake for paternity and child support.
In the statement by his representative, Drake calls the "very questionable background" of Brussaux into question, stating that she was simultaneously in multiple other relationships and is just "one of many women" making paternity claims. The statement went further to say that Drake knew another rapper who "all but admitted" he was the actual father of the unborn child.
However, Drake's people don't want to you to get the wrong idea and think that he's just scared of manning up: "If it is in fact Drake’s child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child."
Sources: SJ Mercury News
source: 1, 2
Kristen Bell was the guest host on JKL and she helped a kid ask a girl out for their prom. It was very sweet. And a great case to why Kristen Bell deserves a talk show.
ONTD, what's your dream proposal?
OnewxRocoberry-Lullaby (putting you to sleep alright)
Dia-Will you go out with me Dance Version
Waiting for Sistar's comeback in June
In a follow-up to this post
The twitter user who made the accusations based off grainy audio also issues an apology
source: reddit and soundcloud
J.Seph definitely said HITTA, and it was a lipsynched performance for the most part so...people can stop trying to pretend like they heard a g sound (get your ears checked) and paint all koreans as racist every chance they can, because it's extremely transparent.
Aaron Hernandez was outed on a radio sports talk show just two days before he hanged himself. Investigative journalist Michele McPhee went on "The Kirk & Callahan" show to talk about her book on the Boston marathon bombing, and then wound up talking about rumors regarding Hernandez's sexuality because it was "so juicy." They made a bunch of shitty sports puns, saying he was "a tight end on and off the field" and later became "a wide receiver" and that he "played with both feet." Two days later Hernandez hanged himself in his prison cell, and McPhee took her bullshit rumors to a wider, more respected platform, Newsweek. She later followed it up with a post sensitively entitled "I Think I'm Gonna Hang It Up LOL" to expose Hernandez's alleged "prison boyfriend" who was put on suicide watch after Hernandez's death. By the way, her report that Hernandez left a third letter to the alleged prison boyfriend is also unverified.
Callahan, the co-host of the radio show, said he was proud "the sexuality angle" was first explored on his show. McPhee was equally pleased with herself for breaking the story and bragged about her big scoop, but she was hardly the only person who had heard these rumors. Boston Globe senior deputy managing editor said they had passed on the story because they were unable to verify it. Gay advocates were angered by the story. And Kelly McBride, a media ethics specialist, said this: "I don’t believe the purpose of the radio conversation or the Newsweek piece was to shed any more understanding on the factors that influenced Hernandez. There was harm and no benefit."
A superfan with bills to pay is selling their iconique Britney Spears costume collection, containing ORIGINAL outfits from some of the pop superstar's most legendary moments. The auction for the full collection is currently at just under $50,000 with more than a week of bidding to go. If you have the cash, you could walk away with the outfits from the Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) music video, her 2008 VMA comeback appearance, her Slave 4 U VMA performance & music video, the Me Against The Music video, her superbowl performance, plus some random tour costumes! I'm sure the ONTD Britney obsessed "anti-stans" are already applying to extend their credit limit, so act fast if you want to win these pieces of pop culture history!!! You can check out the full listing HERE
On last night's WWHL with Andy Cohen, former Crossroads co-star Zoe Saldana talked about Britney accidently congratulating her on twins (when she hadn't announced them yet). Watch the video above and see her explain why she didn't care in the slightest!
Finally, Britey returned to vegas on Wednesday, check out performance highlights, courtesy of Youtube's Speed S
Source 1Source 2Source 3
What is your fave Britney costume, ONTD?
Based on the book by Melinda Taub and set in 16th century Verona, it picks up where William Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet left off, charting the treachery, palace intrigue and ill-fated romances of the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the young lovers’ tragic fat
After over 30 years of rule over Vogue US, Anna Wintour (67) has been made a dame for her services to fashion and journalism.
Sunglasses briefly come off as Vogue's Anna Wintour is made a dame https://t.co/DpEDP1Lly3— The Guardian (@guardian) May 5, 2017
Naturally she showed up with her signature
Dame Anna Wintour revealed that the Queen had struggled to attach the insignia to her pink, belted Chanel outfit during the ceremony as well that the Queen "couldn't find where to put the brooch".
ONTD, what is your opinion on Anna Wintour?