Articles on this Page
- 05/04/17--19:15: _Barry Jenkins confi...
- 05/05/17--07:11: _[UPDATE] K.A.R.D's ...
- 05/05/17--07:12: _Riverdale 1x13 Exte...
- 05/05/17--07:13: _Reporting on Aaron ...
- 05/05/17--07:14: _Official ONTD Fanta...
- 05/05/17--07:54: _'Still Star-Crossed...
- 05/05/17--08:22: _First look at Micha...
- 05/05/17--08:40: _First Teaser – Marv...
- 05/05/17--08:53: _The View talks abou...
- 05/05/17--09:15: _Kendall Jenner on t...
- 05/05/17--09:15: _Blade Runner 2049 T...
- 05/05/17--09:18: _The Glass Castle st...
- 05/05/17--09:34: _Tom Daley Shares Ho...
- 05/05/17--09:34: _Now ABC wants Ameri...
- 05/05/17--09:34: _ONTD Roundup
- 05/05/17--10:30: _Anna Wintour is now...
- 05/05/17--10:30: _Broadway Musical ‘A...
- 05/05/17--11:05: _Harry Styles Sells ...
- 05/05/17--11:06: _Darren Criss Serves...
- 05/05/17--11:21: _Riverdale's Lili Re...
- 05/05/17--07:12: Riverdale 1x13 Extended Promo "The Sweet Hereafter"
- 05/05/17--07:54: 'Still Star-Crossed' Promo
- 05/05/17--08:22: First look at Michaela Coel in London-set musical Been So Long
- The film is based on the play of the same name by Ché Walker and Arthur Darvill with Tinge Krishnan directing
- Coel will play Simone, a single mother, who on her night out in Camden is charmed by a handsome stranger (Arinze Kene)
- 05/05/17--08:40: First Teaser – Marvel’s Inhumans
- 05/05/17--08:53: The View talks about House R's pass the bill to repeal ACA
- 05/05/17--09:15: Blade Runner 2049 Teaser Trailer #2
- 05/05/17--09:18: The Glass Castle starring Brie Larson gets a release date
- The film is based on the memoir of the same name, about a young girl growing up in extreme povertry with Fromage playing adult Jeannette Walls and Naomi Watts and Woody Harrelson playing her parents
- The August 11th release date means it is skipping the falls festivals
- The film unites Fromage with her Short Term 12 director Destin Daniel Cretton
- 05/05/17--09:34: Tom Daley Shares Hospital Snap, Days Before Rumoured Wedding Date
- 05/05/17--09:34: Now ABC wants American Idol?
- 05/05/17--09:34: ONTD Roundup
- Chris Evans criticizes Joe Walsh for attacking Jimmy Kimmel
- Royal staff called to Buckingham Palace for ‘emergency meeting'
- Celebs tweet about today's healthcare vote
- Celebs React to Trumpcare Passing in the House
- Celebs To Be Fined for Smoking Inside the Met?
- Ariel Winter defends her dress choice at Modern Family red carpet
- Breaking Bad’s Lavell Crawford: lesbians just need to "try a dick out"
- Close Encounters: Celebrity UFO sightings and Abductions
- Beyoncé's Publicist Calls out Media Take Out for Fake Lip Injection Rumor
- Zoe Saldana Says Sexism Is 'Much More Aggressive' Than Racism in America
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 05/05/17--10:30: Anna Wintour is now Dame Anna Wintour
- 05/05/17--10:30: Broadway Musical ‘Amelie’ Will Close
- 05/05/17--11:05: Harry Styles Sells Out First World Tour in Minutes
- 05/05/17--11:21: Riverdale's Lili Reinhart shuts down body shamer
#1 Huppert fanboy Barry Jenkins was asked about his red carpet friendship with Huppert and he confirmed that he was a stan: "IS SHE HERE?!!!???. Did you see my face? Did you see my face? Did you see my face? She’s amazing!"
Said he and his producing partner are trying to think of a project they can do together: "We’re trying to figure out what are we going to do next. And we’re like, ‘Maybe we should find something to do with Isabelle Huppert.’ It’s one of those cool things that kind of just happened and people saw us together and it took on a life of its own."
Bonus tidbit from the interview; he was impressed with the camerawork at the Oscars when they zoomed in on the Best Picture Moonlight card: "Whoever the cameraman or live producer of the Oscars was, that zoom was, uhhhh, as a director, I was like, ‘This is money!’ when I saw it. Because it just came right in on it. And for anybody at home who was doubting, it was clear, ‘Holy shit, Moonlight won."
In a follow-up to this post
The twitter user who made the accusations based off grainy audio also issues an apology
source: reddit and soundcloud
J.Seph definitely said HITTA, and it was a lipsynched performance for the most part so...people can stop trying to pretend like they heard a g sound (get your ears checked) and paint all koreans as racist every chance they can, because it's extremely transparent.
Aaron Hernandez was outed on a radio sports talk show just two days before he hanged himself. Investigative journalist Michele McPhee went on "The Kirk & Callahan" show to talk about her book on the Boston marathon bombing, and then wound up talking about rumors regarding Hernandez's sexuality because it was "so juicy." They made a bunch of shitty sports puns, saying he was "a tight end on and off the field" and later became "a wide receiver" and that he "played with both feet." Two days later Hernandez hanged himself in his prison cell, and McPhee took her bullshit rumors to a wider, more respected platform, Newsweek. She later followed it up with a post sensitively entitled "I Think I'm Gonna Hang It Up LOL" to expose Hernandez's alleged "prison boyfriend" who was put on suicide watch after Hernandez's death. By the way, her report that Hernandez left a third letter to the alleged prison boyfriend is also unverified.
Callahan, the co-host of the radio show, said he was proud "the sexuality angle" was first explored on his show. McPhee was equally pleased with herself for breaking the story and bragged about her big scoop, but she was hardly the only person who had heard these rumors. Boston Globe senior deputy managing editor said they had passed on the story because they were unable to verify it. Gay advocates were angered by the story. And Kelly McBride, a media ethics specialist, said this: "I don’t believe the purpose of the radio conversation or the Newsweek piece was to shed any more understanding on the factors that influenced Hernandez. There was harm and no benefit."
A superfan with bills to pay is selling their iconique Britney Spears costume collection, containing ORIGINAL outfits from some of the pop superstar's most legendary moments. The auction for the full collection is currently at just under $50,000 with more than a week of bidding to go. If you have the cash, you could walk away with the outfits from the Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) music video, her 2008 VMA comeback appearance, her Slave 4 U VMA performance & music video, the Me Against The Music video, her superbowl performance, plus some random tour costumes! I'm sure the ONTD Britney obsessed "anti-stans" are already applying to extend their credit limit, so act fast if you want to win these pieces of pop culture history!!! You can check out the full listing HERE
On last night's WWHL with Andy Cohen, former Crossroads co-star Zoe Saldana talked about Britney accidently congratulating her on twins (when she hadn't announced them yet). Watch the video above and see her explain why she didn't care in the slightest!
Finally, Britey returned to vegas on Wednesday, check out performance highlights, courtesy of Youtube's Speed S
Source 1Source 2Source 3
What is your fave Britney costume, ONTD?
Based on the book by Melinda Taub and set in 16th century Verona, it picks up where William Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet left off, charting the treachery, palace intrigue and ill-fated romances of the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the young lovers’ tragic fat
Do you love musicals, ONTD?
The first teaser for Marvel’s Inhumans is here.
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
Delon Sanders joins the panel for Guy Friday on The View. The panel hits the big topic of the day: House Republicans passed the bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
They talk about certain Republicans who haven't read the bill including
45. Jed shares that this is a bad bill. The intentions of the bill as Jed says makes it says that it's a free market system but it doesn't. It's just Obamacare gutted. They talk about pre-existing conditions heavily.
FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO!
Sick of teaser trailers? Here's one more!
Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
Full trailer Monday. Shaking and crying!
Tom Daley tweeted that he was in the hospital, days before he is rumoured to marry Dustin Lance Black.
Its unsure what exactly is wrong with him, but seems possible that it could be a sport injury.
ONTD, is the universe trying to stop you from
'American Idol' Seems Headed for ABC in 2018 https://t.co/cQsIDuYM71— TMZ (@TMZ) May 4, 2017
*ABC asked a week ago if the show could be moved to NYC to accommodate Ryan Seacrest's new living arrangements but was told no and the show would have to remain in Hollywood.
*ABC says nothing is signed yet but negotiations are well under way for a return in 2018.
*NBC and Fox are out of the bidding.
*Somewhere, Brian Dunkleman is probably sitting by the phone waiting for the call to host.
For Thursday, May 4, 2017:
After over 30 years of rule over Vogue US, Anna Wintour (67) has been made a dame for her services to fashion and journalism.
Sunglasses briefly come off as Vogue's Anna Wintour is made a dame https://t.co/DpEDP1Lly3— The Guardian (@guardian) May 5, 2017
Naturally she showed up with her signature
Dame Anna Wintour revealed that the Queen had struggled to attach the insignia to her pink, belted Chanel outfit during the ceremony as well that the Queen "couldn't find where to put the brooch".
ONTD, what is your opinion on Anna Wintour?
Broadway Musical ‘Amelie’ Will Close https://t.co/Jm1eCMiOeE— Variety (@Variety) May 4, 2017
- Opened on April 3 and is to close on May 21
- No nominations at the Tonys
- Last week's attendance down to 63%
- Original Broadway Cast album to be digitally released on May 19
May 5, 2017
I am overwhelmed, thank you. If I don't get to see you this tour, I'll come back around next year if you'll have me. Love, H.— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) May 5, 2017
Ryan Murphy forced Blaine Warbler to squeeze into his tightest budgie smugglers and romp around the beach in Miami on the set of the upcoming Versace: American Crime Story.
Sources: @NewPlaidPants. @DarrenCriss.
the now deleted tweet said: “I just don’t want your talent to be overshadowed by your weight.”
Thank you so much for being concerned about my weight, I'll respond later after I finish my double cheeseburger 😘 https://t.co/5FVhso3VOl— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) 3. Mai 2017