Articles on this Page
- 05/04/17--17:26: _SNL Promos for May ...
- 05/04/17--17:29: _Riverdale 1X12 Snea...
- 05/04/17--17:43: _Beautiful MOC Male ...
- 05/04/17--18:02: _Underground 2x09 Promo
- 05/04/17--18:03: _Ashley Graham's fam...
- 05/04/17--18:42: _Supernatural 12x21 ...
- 05/04/17--18:44: _The 100 4x11 Promo
- 05/04/17--19:01: _Close Encounters: C...
- 05/04/17--19:06: _NBC orders "Rise"&"...
- 05/04/17--19:06: _Promo for Archer Dr...
- 05/04/17--19:06: _Riverdale 1x13 'The...
- 05/04/17--19:07: _Scandal 6x14 Promo ...
- 05/04/17--19:15: _Barry Jenkins confi...
- 05/05/17--07:11: _[UPDATE] K.A.R.D's ...
- 05/05/17--07:12: _Riverdale 1x13 Exte...
- 05/05/17--07:13: _Reporting on Aaron ...
- 05/05/17--07:14: _Official ONTD Fanta...
- 05/05/17--07:54: _'Still Star-Crossed...
- 05/05/17--08:22: _First look at Micha...
- 05/05/17--08:40: _First Teaser – Marv...
- 05/04/17--17:26: SNL Promos for May 6, 2017 - Chris Pine/LCD Soundsystem
- 05/04/17--17:29: Riverdale 1X12 Sneak Peek "Anatomy of a Murder" + Viewing Post
- 05/04/17--17:43: Beautiful MOC Male Models Megapost
- 05/04/17--18:02: Underground 2x09 Promo
- In her new book (A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty, and Power Really Look Like), Ashley says her first boyfriend broke up with her because she would not have sex with him, and that he feared that she would become obese. She explained that this triggered a pattern of where she would date anyone who thought she was attractive. Ashley lost her virginity to someone she barely knew because he complimented her.
- She met her husband Justin Ervin through her church.
- Ashely and Justin abstained from sex while dating.
- She did not tell her family that her boyfriend was black before taking him to visit them in Nebraska. After meeting him, Ashley's grandparents were cold and did not acknowledge Justin when the couple left.
- Justin won Ashley's grandmother over by calling her and congratulating her on her sixtieth wedding anniversary.
- 05/04/17--18:42: Supernatural 12x21 promo
- 05/04/17--18:44: The 100 4x11 Promo
- 05/04/17--19:06: NBC orders "Rise"&"For God And Country" to series
- 05/04/17--19:06: Promo for Archer Dreamland: "Waxing Gibbous" | S08E06
- 05/04/17--19:06: Riverdale 1x13 'The Sweet hereafter' promo (season finale)
- 05/04/17--19:07: Scandal 6x14 Promo "Head Games"
- 05/05/17--07:12: Riverdale 1x13 Extended Promo "The Sweet Hereafter"
- 05/05/17--07:54: 'Still Star-Crossed' Promo
- 05/05/17--08:22: First look at Michaela Coel in London-set musical Been So Long
- The film is based on the play of the same name by Ché Walker and Arthur Darvill with Tinge Krishnan directing
- Coel will play Simone, a single mother, who on her night out in Camden is charmed by a handsome stranger (Arinze Kene)
- 05/05/17--08:40: First Teaser – Marvel’s Inhumans
Sources: one and two and three.
Mods this is the third and last time I'm submitting this... but either way I'm ready.
Riverdale 1x12 "Anatomy of a Murder" Season 1 Episode 12 Sneak Peek - Archie (KJ Apa) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) are shocked to learn of the arrest but know they need to come clean to their parents about what they uncovered. Still hurt by the betrayal of his friends and torn over who to trust, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) reluctantly joins them in a quest for truth. Meanwhile, Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) confronts her mom about why she treats her so much worse than she ever did with Jason. Lili Reinhart, Luke Perry, Madchen Amick, Marisol Nichols also star. Rob Seidenglanz directed the episode written by Michael Grassi (#112).
Sources : 1, 2
Any last predictions ONTD? I think it was Betty's father. I also think Alison Cooper framed FP.
The Nigerian-American 6ft2 male model posted these thirst traps on his Tumblr the other day. He is currently the star of the Icelandic Glacier Pure Authenticity campaign.
Name: Broderick Hunter
Name: Willy Cartier
Nationality: Vietnamese, Senegalese and French
Name: Yassine Rahal
Nationality: French / Moroccan
Name: Hao Yun Xiang
Name: Alexander Dominguez
Nationality: Filipino / American
Age: Couldn't find it
ONTD, which one would you suck off first? Who is your favourite male model atm?
Get ready for the season finale of WGN's Underground where it all comes together or falls apart!
Watch Wednesday on WGN at 10/9c!
Ashley Graham Reveals Her Family Didn’t Always Accept Her Interracial Relationship https://t.co/4Z2pUuPWGy— People Magazine (@people) May 4, 2017
I'm glad we're rid of Ronan, because he was all over the place as a character. Not sure about what Jaha and Clarke are doing though.
Move over, Bigfoot. It's time to talk aliens. Many celebrities have had "close encounters" with UFOs or alien beings. I ranked each celebrity encounter in accordance with ufology's classification system of "kinds."
Press play and open your MIND, ONTD...
While promoting her film Battle L.A., Michelle had this to say when asked if she believed in UFOs: "For sure. I don't buy that they would ever attack us because I think that if aliens do exist they'd be at a higher frequency, a little bit more evolved than human beings. I think destruction is more of like a human-animal thing, less a higher evolved, high frequency creature thing." More recently, Michelle went on Twitter to speak the truth:
Megan does not mince words as she passionately defends her belief in extraterrestrials: "Yes. Yes. 1000%. How can you not believe? If they're a more advanced species, why would we be able to find them? If they don't want to be found? Until we find things that had never previously been found, they still exist."
Pop superstar and tea enthusiast Demi once tweeted to her millions of fans that she witnessed a UFO sighting:
Did anyone else see a UFO or weird thing in the sky tonight in LA???— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) October 11, 2011
Khloe and Kendall were just some of the Los Angeles residents stunned by the flying saucer over the city of angels back in 2015.
UFOs are real!!! Tripping out https://t.co/M2CK9GPCwm— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 8, 2015
Khloe and I are freaking out right now over this UFO situation— Kendall (@KendallJenner) November 8, 2015
And if you've been keeping up with their acclaimed
While attempting to record a time lapse video out the window of his Woolloomooloo office, Russell happened to catch a UFO! Judge the evidence for yourself, below:
Many years ago, in Arizona, a pilot flying with his son spotted six lights in the night sky. He reported the lights to air traffic control, who confirmed that there were no other planes in the vicinity. The pilot had no choice but to document what he saw as unidentified flying objects. And the pilot? None other than Snake Plissken himself! Hear the unbelievable yet true story in the tweet below:
Note that in this video, Chris Pratt seems persuaded by Kurt's recollection. When asked if now he believes, he says yes!
Dan has had numerous encounters with alien Beings and UFOs, including communication with extraterrestrials. On Sway in the Morning, Dan shared some of his encounters:
- UFO sighting in Martha's Vineyard, while peeing outside; the UFOs went at approximately 20,000 miles an hour.
- Red light seen in the sky while driving from his farm; shines a bright light on him before floating slowly away.
Former New York Knicks guard Baron Davis was a victim of alien abduction while driving from Las Vegas to LA. Although terrifying, his tale of abduction while driving and missing time is not uncommon among abductees. Baron told the podcast Westcoastrydaz:
“I was actually abducted by aliens like two weeks ago. I was on my way from Vegas here to L.A. [...] I see this light and I think it’s a big ass truck you know like aww fuck like it’s gonna be traffic and I was just driving, driving then next thing you know dude like I was in this fucking like steel thing and these fucking crazy looking people, like half-human, half-like fucking ugly motherfuckers. [...] They were poking me on my nose and shit and looking at my eyes. They had my hands tied and the next thing you know I was in Montabello dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. at 4 o’clock in the morning.”
Baron went on to say that thanks to the alien encounter, he came back sharper and able to retain information better.
Zayn quit OneDirection based on advice he received via telephathic communication from an Alien Being. He told Glamour magazine:
GLAMOUR: First time you realized you wanted to break off from 1D and go off on your own?
ZAYN: An alien spoke to me in a dream….
Bizarrely, Glamour did not follow-up with his statement.
SOURCES: YouTube: Michelle Rodriguez // Michelle's Twitter // YouTube: Megan Fox // Demi Lovato's twitter // Khloe's Twitter ;  // Kendall's Twitter // Kendall's IG // YouTube: Russell Crowe // BBC One's Twitter // YouTube: Dan Aykroyd on Sway // Audio clip of Baron Davis // Zayn's Glamour INTV. Question mark, alien and UFO icons made by Daniel Bruce, Roundicons; Freepik; Dale Humphries and are from www.flaticon.com, licensed by CC 3.0 BY. Top image in the public domain, via Wikimedia Commons. X-Files theme music via Spotify.
Rise revolves around an extraordinary working-class high school drama department and the incredible students who come alive under a passionate teacher and family man whose dedication to the program galvanizes the entire town. Inspired by Lou Volpe as chronicled in the book Drama High.
CAST: Josh Radnor, Auli’i Cravalho, Shirley Rumierk, Joe Tippett, Ted Sutherland, Taylor Richardson, Rosie Perez, Rarmian Newton, Shannon Pursor, Damon Gillespie, Marley Shelton, Casey Johnson
For God And Country looks into the complex world of our bravest military heroes who make personal sacrifices while executing the most challenging and dangerous missions behind enemy lines.
CAST: Mike Vogel, Anne Heche, Hadi Tabbal, Natacha Karam, Demetrius Grosse, Noah Mills, Sofia Pernas
All roads lead to Len Trexler as Archer and the gang try to avoid unfriendly ghosts.
Are you as shocked as I am ONTD?!
I guess ...
#1 Huppert fanboy Barry Jenkins was asked about his red carpet friendship with Huppert and he confirmed that he was a stan: "IS SHE HERE?!!!???. Did you see my face? Did you see my face? Did you see my face? She’s amazing!"
Said he and his producing partner are trying to think of a project they can do together: "We’re trying to figure out what are we going to do next. And we’re like, ‘Maybe we should find something to do with Isabelle Huppert.’ It’s one of those cool things that kind of just happened and people saw us together and it took on a life of its own."
Bonus tidbit from the interview; he was impressed with the camerawork at the Oscars when they zoomed in on the Best Picture Moonlight card: "Whoever the cameraman or live producer of the Oscars was, that zoom was, uhhhh, as a director, I was like, ‘This is money!’ when I saw it. Because it just came right in on it. And for anybody at home who was doubting, it was clear, ‘Holy shit, Moonlight won."
In a follow-up to this post
The twitter user who made the accusations based off grainy audio also issues an apology
source: reddit and soundcloud
J.Seph definitely said HITTA, and it was a lipsynched performance for the most part so...people can stop trying to pretend like they heard a g sound (get your ears checked) and paint all koreans as racist every chance they can, because it's extremely transparent.
Aaron Hernandez was outed on a radio sports talk show just two days before he hanged himself. Investigative journalist Michele McPhee went on "The Kirk & Callahan" show to talk about her book on the Boston marathon bombing, and then wound up talking about rumors regarding Hernandez's sexuality because it was "so juicy." They made a bunch of shitty sports puns, saying he was "a tight end on and off the field" and later became "a wide receiver" and that he "played with both feet." Two days later Hernandez hanged himself in his prison cell, and McPhee took her bullshit rumors to a wider, more respected platform, Newsweek. She later followed it up with a post sensitively entitled "I Think I'm Gonna Hang It Up LOL" to expose Hernandez's alleged "prison boyfriend" who was put on suicide watch after Hernandez's death. By the way, her report that Hernandez left a third letter to the alleged prison boyfriend is also unverified.
Callahan, the co-host of the radio show, said he was proud "the sexuality angle" was first explored on his show. McPhee was equally pleased with herself for breaking the story and bragged about her big scoop, but she was hardly the only person who had heard these rumors. Boston Globe senior deputy managing editor said they had passed on the story because they were unable to verify it. Gay advocates were angered by the story. And Kelly McBride, a media ethics specialist, said this: "I don’t believe the purpose of the radio conversation or the Newsweek piece was to shed any more understanding on the factors that influenced Hernandez. There was harm and no benefit."
A superfan with bills to pay is selling their iconique Britney Spears costume collection, containing ORIGINAL outfits from some of the pop superstar's most legendary moments. The auction for the full collection is currently at just under $50,000 with more than a week of bidding to go. If you have the cash, you could walk away with the outfits from the Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) music video, her 2008 VMA comeback appearance, her Slave 4 U VMA performance & music video, the Me Against The Music video, her superbowl performance, plus some random tour costumes! I'm sure the ONTD Britney obsessed "anti-stans" are already applying to extend their credit limit, so act fast if you want to win these pieces of pop culture history!!! You can check out the full listing HERE
On last night's WWHL with Andy Cohen, former Crossroads co-star Zoe Saldana talked about Britney accidently congratulating her on twins (when she hadn't announced them yet). Watch the video above and see her explain why she didn't care in the slightest!
Finally, Britey returned to vegas on Wednesday, check out performance highlights, courtesy of Youtube's Speed S
Source 1Source 2Source 3
What is your fave Britney costume, ONTD?
Based on the book by Melinda Taub and set in 16th century Verona, it picks up where William Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet left off, charting the treachery, palace intrigue and ill-fated romances of the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the young lovers’ tragic fat
Do you love musicals, ONTD?
The first teaser for Marvel’s Inhumans is here.