Articles on this Page
- 05/04/17--19:06: _Promo for Archer Dr...
- 05/04/17--19:06: _Riverdale 1x13 'The...
- 05/04/17--19:07: _Scandal 6x14 Promo ...
- 05/04/17--19:15: _Barry Jenkins confi...
- 05/04/17--19:27: _NBC cancels Emerald...
- 05/04/17--19:44: _Zoe Saldana Says Se...
- 05/04/17--20:18: _K-pop group K.A.R.D...
- 05/04/17--20:19: _Claire Holt & husba...
- 05/04/17--20:22: _Wendy Williams (Net...
- 05/04/17--20:38: _Beyoncé's Publicist...
- 05/04/17--20:56: _Michael Rooker cras...
- 05/04/17--20:56: _Drake officially de...
- 05/04/17--21:14: _Ariel Winter defend...
- 05/04/17--10:55: _Teen Mom Kailyn con...
- 05/04/17--10:56: _Trailer for Gook st...
- 05/04/17--11:43: _New Twin Peaks prom...
- 05/04/17--12:34: _Celebs React to Tru...
- 05/04/17--12:40: _Breaking Bad’s Lave...
- 05/04/17--12:41: _Go big or valar mor...
- 05/04/17--13:21: _Céline Dion x MET G...
- 05/04/17--19:06: Promo for Archer Dreamland: "Waxing Gibbous" | S08E06
- 05/04/17--19:06: Riverdale 1x13 'The Sweet hereafter' promo (season finale)
- 05/04/17--19:07: Scandal 6x14 Promo "Head Games"
- 05/04/17--19:27: NBC cancels Emerald City
- 05/04/17--20:18: K-pop group K.A.R.D uses N-Word
- 05/04/17--20:19: Claire Holt & husband Matthew Kaplan are getting divorced
- 05/04/17--20:22: Wendy Williams (Net Worth 60 mil) Tips 18 to Maximum 20 Percent
- 05/04/17--20:56: Michael Rooker crashes a Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 showing
- 05/04/17--21:14: Ariel Winter defends her dress choice at Modern Family red carpet
- 05/04/17--10:55: Teen Mom Kailyn confirms Baby No3 Paternity
- 05/04/17--10:56: Trailer for Gook starring Justin Chon
- 05/04/17--11:43: New Twin Peaks promo featuring some familiar faces
- 05/04/17--12:34: Celebs React to Trumpcare Passing in the House
- 05/04/17--13:21: Céline Dion x MET Gala Part 2
All roads lead to Len Trexler as Archer and the gang try to avoid unfriendly ghosts.
Are you as shocked as I am ONTD?!
I guess ...
#1 Huppert fanboy Barry Jenkins was asked about his red carpet friendship with Huppert and he confirmed that he was a stan: "IS SHE HERE?!!!???. Did you see my face? Did you see my face? Did you see my face? She’s amazing!"
Said he and his producing partner are trying to think of a project they can do together: "We’re trying to figure out what are we going to do next. And we’re like, ‘Maybe we should find something to do with Isabelle Huppert.’ It’s one of those cool things that kind of just happened and people saw us together and it took on a life of its own."
Bonus tidbit from the interview; he was impressed with the camerawork at the Oscars when they zoomed in on the Best Picture Moonlight card: "Whoever the cameraman or live producer of the Oscars was, that zoom was, uhhhh, as a director, I was like, ‘This is money!’ when I saw it. Because it just came right in on it. And for anybody at home who was doubting, it was clear, ‘Holy shit, Moonlight won."
NBC has cancelled the Wizard of Oz drama after one season
There was a realization that I just had in this last election is that, that America is racist — of course, there’s racism everywhere, I’m not saying that there isn’t — but I think that sexism is much stronger and it’s much more aggressive.
It has to do with trusting leadership in women. I found it really offensive that Hillary Clinton was questioned in a way like "Let's prove your incompetence".
I’m just like, ‘People, she’s up against a man that calls women pigs on national television and she’s incompetent?’ There’s a big problem here and we have to address this pink elephant in the room. And it has to do with sexism in America.
The whole interview is messy.
Best selling kpop group K.A.R.D has dropped the N word twice while performing on tour.
Aw HELL nah, KARD just dropped the N-word twice while on tour, they tryna get themselves cancelled before they've even officially debuted 🙄 pic.twitter.com/Y6bdS9iUEr— CHOWKlNG (@CHOWKlNG) May 4, 2017
lmao this group has sucked since the start anyway. Waiting for TWICE to slip up any day now.
- were married April 28, 2016 (got engaged in June 2015)
- he filed for divorce on April 27, 2017
- he says they seperated on April 24th, she says that they did on April 27th.
In a new hot topics portion, Wendy discussed Amy Schumer's good tipping and proceeded to reveal her own.
- On Drake's baby rumors & his rumored baby mama "there's not room at harvard for everyone, some women have to do other things"
- Respects LL Cool J's family cause he's the baby daddy of all the kids so its a solid family unit?
- Talking about Amy Schumer's good tipping she says she only tips 18 to maximum 20 percent, and the rest of the tip is her "good attitude" toward the wait staff.
- She's married to an over-tipper but says she wont...she however wont complain about her food being cold/wrong order etc
Do you over-tip or do you tip with your attitude, ONTD?
“What do you know about the effects of pregnancy on a woman’s entire body? Please tell me. Did you know that in addition to weight gain there is often a dramatic change in the blood flow in the system and increased fluid causing swelling? Do you know that often women’s gums get swollen? Do you know that it sometimes affects our speech, our ability to chew intently and a host of other things? But the sacrifice to our faces, our feet and our entire bodies is something we welcome because we bring beautiful humans into the world who will one day combat your hate and negativity. I stood silent during Beyonce’s first pregnancy when you thought it was okay to bully her like the cowards you are (why tho), when you accused her of never being pregnant, but I simply cannot this time. You are the saddest individuals and picking on a pregnant lady is tantamount to possessing the coldest, despicable heart. You need to find something else to do with your time and maybe stop by a store that has happiness on sale because you need to buy some.”
did you think bey got lip injections??
Note: Might wanna lower the volume before playing the video, there's loud screaming...
-Michael Rooker (who plays Yondu in the first and second movie) crashed a showing of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in the AMC on Time Square where coincidentally, OP also was.
-He says director James Gunn was currently crashing another showing in LA. (And there's a rumor Chris Pratt crashed another IMAX showing in NYC?)
-Took a video of the crowd to send to James Gunn.
source: me + yt source for where I uploaded my video
Did you see GotG2 yet, ONTD?
A woman named Sophie Brussaux claims that she and Drake spent time together following his relationship with JLo, and that during this time she became pregnant with Drake's child. Brussaux also claims that when she informed him of his impending fatherhood, he asked her to have an abortion; when she told him that she wouldn't be seeking an abortion, he got angry and accused her of being a gold digger. Brussaux has hired a "top New York City attorney," Raoul Felder, to represent her as she pursues Drake for paternity and child support.
In the statement by his representative, Drake calls the "very questionable background" of Brussaux into question, stating that she was simultaneously in multiple other relationships and is just "one of many women" making paternity claims. The statement went further to say that Drake knew another rapper who "all but admitted" he was the actual father of the unborn child.
However, Drake's people don't want to you to get the wrong idea and think that he's just scared of manning up: "If it is in fact Drake’s child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child."
Sources: SJ Mercury News
source: 1, 2
Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry confirms her baby daddy of her 3rd child on twitter as Chris Lopez:
Lopez reacted to the news via Twitter:
Lopez is a student at Delaware University, and the two dated briefly before she divorced from husband Javi. Lowry has previously stated on the show that she will be raising her new baby alone.
How many baby daddies do you have ontd?
- Film is about Eli and Daniel, two Korean American brothers, own a struggling shoe store and have an unlikely friendship with Kamilla, a street wise 11 year old African American girl. Kamilla ditches school, Eli stresses about the store, and Daniel tries to have a good time. It's just another typical day at the store until the Rodney King verdict is read and riots break. With the chaos moving towards them, the trio is forced to defend the store while contemplating the future of their own personal dreams and the true meaning of family.
- Justin Chon (Twilight, 21&Over) also wrote and directed the film. Youtube person David So and newcomer Simone Baker also stars.
- Was at Sundance and won the Next Audience Award at Sundance.
- Also picked up by Samuel Goldwyn. Comes to theaters (limited) in August.
which character are you most looking forward to seeing again, ONTD?
Because rich people need tax breaks. Sick. Republican Obamacare replacement bill passes House - CNBC https://t.co/9LEGHYjycR— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) May 4, 2017
Today the AHCA was passed in the House, however they'll need 60 votes in the Senate which is unlikely.
It sucks. It truly does. But they'll be out next year. There's that.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) May 4, 2017
In 2018, when it comes time to vote, remember this day and how the American people have been ignored by the @GOP.— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 4, 2017
Focus that rage where it can be most productive. Make these motherfuckers pay for what they just did. https://t.co/dD1OQpGiHS— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 4, 2017
Liars, smoke and mirrors, bullshit! A Health care bill the Budget office did not get a chance to run the numbers on! Fanatics, extremists!!— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) May 4, 2017
The resistance will not stop. https://t.co/X4dXfxya5Y— America Ferrera (@AmericaFerrera) May 4, 2017
This is our new reality. I am sick to my stomach. https://t.co/wcu0tourhd— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) May 4, 2017
(CA Lt. Gov)
Ryan, McConnell, most of these Republicans, are now embracing Trump bc they really are more like him than we previously knew.— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) May 4, 2017
"Today we took a poopy and put a gold star on it. we did a win! peeple will die but we keppt promise pleeze vote 4 us." pic.twitter.com/zgX519BmaY— josh groban (@joshgroban) May 4, 2017
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Actor and comedian Lavell Crawford — best known for his role in the cult series Breaking Bad — spoke about homosexuality in an interview with VladTV (👀). Crawford called being gay "fucking weird,""redundant," said he was afraid of the “gay mafia,” believes gay men just need to find the right woman, and advised lesbians to try sex with a man.
Here are some select quotes from the interview:
"I don’t hate you because you gay… I think that’s a choice, I believe that’s a choice."
"Every guy who’s gay, that’s a woman out there for him, he just must need to date a stronger woman, or a bodybuilder or somebody more butch."
"I always see women with a chick, they got on the same outfit I got on. What the fuck is that about?"
"Why you dating somebody who looks like me? You could be dating who’s got all the equipment!"
"We gotta teach their kids how to be men and women before we try gay and lesbian and shit, because that shit is just redundant."
"At 25 I think you can be gay. If you decide you want to be gay at 25, that’s fine. But try pussy for the first years – try pussy out."
"Young ladies, try a dick out. You’re gonna find a good dick out there, try one!"
"If TV gon’ make my kid gay, I’m not gon’ accept that. If you wanna be gay, see the world first."
"I don’t think cartoons is a fucking venue for homosexuality. I just don’t think it. I don’t think I should have to see a gay character, they’re trying to put in your kid’s mind, oh I’m born gay! The jury’s still fucking out on that."
"When you put it in there, kids are impressionable, they be thinking, I want to be like this."
"No matter how much they’re getting accepted, it’s still fucking weird"
"I don’t have nothing against gay people, because strange enough my father’s gay."
"He married a white man… and I’m asking questions, what should I call him, step-dad or step-mom? I said, which one is the man? I wanted to know!"
Watch the full interview below (pls don't):
Soon afterwards, Crawford issued an apology on his Twitter:
Look I apologize but I have right to my feelings and opinions free thought is still here but I'm sorry and ... https://t.co/QG0SycDzHP— Lavell Crawford (@Lavellthacomic) April 19, 2017
To the Gay Community I want to apologize for my choice of words if it offended anyone.I apologize not that I'm afraid but because I am man and a man of God and it's not my job to hurt or condemn but to entertain and inform my way. but if you watch the video (vladtv) without judgment and not so quick to be offended you will see I respect everybody and it's none of my business what you do in your private lives so I apologize not to save face or out fear but it's right thing to do
To show everybody how truly sorry he was, he also went on a retweeting spree, retweeting messages from his supporters. Here are some of these tweets:
@Lavellthacomic You should NOT have apologized. Men shouldn't be rubbing their peepees against other mens peepees. That's some sick shit.— Mark Krzyzanowski (@MAKfromBristol) April 21, 2017
@Lavellthacomic Good for you. They can say whatever they want and if we get upset they say,get over it, youre being intolerant. Well, back ya, hypocrites.— 🕇Yeshua Saves Us🕆 (@Truth_Today777) April 21, 2017
@Lavellthacomic Screw them! Never apologise for a JOKE! Comedians are meant to challenge ideas and push boundaries. The velvet mafia are anti speech.— Brett Sheargold (@IWantComedy) April 21, 2017
ONTD, 1. do you believe in gay mafia? 2. did cartoons turn you gay? 3. are you easily offended?
-Paired with 4 writers (Jane Goldman, Brian Helgeland, Carly Wray and Max Borenstein) to develop different series set inside the GoT world
-Each would explore a different time period
-No timetable has been set, HBO is willing to take as long as needed or just wait until one of the fishes bite
-D&D and GRR would remain as Exec producers
Shows her getting ready in her dressing room
She sings Freeze You Out by Sia and makes mummy puns using Bohemian Rhapsody
Donatella made her a comforter out of the same fabric as her robe
Dancing with Halle Berry!
Follow up to the other Céline x MET Gala post
SOURCES : Vogue YouTube / Céline Fan Twitter 1 / Céline Fan Twitter 2