Articles on this Page
- 05/04/17--10:56: _Trailer for Gook st...
- 05/04/17--11:43: _New Twin Peaks prom...
- 05/04/17--12:34: _Celebs React to Tru...
- 05/04/17--12:40: _Breaking Bad’s Lave...
- 05/04/17--12:41: _Go big or valar mor...
- 05/04/17--13:21: _Céline Dion x MET G...
- 05/04/17--13:22: _Halsey shares new s...
- 05/04/17--13:43: _Starz Power Season ...
- 05/04/17--13:57: _Former BET Executiv...
- 05/04/17--14:15: _Hailee Steinfeld co...
- 05/04/17--14:50: _Chris Pratt Apologi...
- 05/04/17--14:50: _#Kimye Fought Hard ...
- 05/04/17--15:20: _Kim Zolciak Jokes A...
- 05/04/17--15:44: _ONTD ORIGINAL: 10 s...
- 05/04/17--16:40: _Alien: Covenant wor...
- 05/04/17--16:41: _Cara Delevinge is n...
- 05/04/17--16:42: _The End of an Era: ...
- 05/04/17--16:43: _Goldie Hawn and Kur...
- 05/04/17--16:44: _5 (2) Underrated Me...
- 05/04/17--16:51: _Celebs To Be Fined ...
- 05/04/17--10:56: Trailer for Gook starring Justin Chon
- 05/04/17--11:43: New Twin Peaks promo featuring some familiar faces
- 05/04/17--12:34: Celebs React to Trumpcare Passing in the House
- 05/04/17--13:21: Céline Dion x MET Gala Part 2
- 05/04/17--13:22: Halsey shares new song Eyes Closed
- 05/04/17--13:43: Starz Power Season 4 Teaser
- 05/04/17--14:50: Chris Pratt Apologizes For Insensitive Instagram Video
- 05/04/17--14:50: #Kimye Fought Hard for Their Marriage
- 05/04/17--15:44: ONTD ORIGINAL: 10 songs that came out 10 years ago.
- 05/04/17--16:40: Alien: Covenant world premiere
- 05/04/17--16:41: Cara Delevinge is not here for your beauty standards
- 05/04/17--16:42: The End of an Era: Greg Rikaart Leaving The Young and the Restless
- 05/04/17--16:43: Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell got matching stars on The Walk of Fame
- 05/04/17--16:44: 5 (2) Underrated Mexican Horror Films
- 05/04/17--16:51: Celebs To Be Fined for Smoking Inside the Met?
- Film is about Eli and Daniel, two Korean American brothers, own a struggling shoe store and have an unlikely friendship with Kamilla, a street wise 11 year old African American girl. Kamilla ditches school, Eli stresses about the store, and Daniel tries to have a good time. It's just another typical day at the store until the Rodney King verdict is read and riots break. With the chaos moving towards them, the trio is forced to defend the store while contemplating the future of their own personal dreams and the true meaning of family.
- Justin Chon (Twilight, 21&Over) also wrote and directed the film. Youtube person David So and newcomer Simone Baker also stars.
- Was at Sundance and won the Next Audience Award at Sundance.
- Also picked up by Samuel Goldwyn. Comes to theaters (limited) in August.
which character are you most looking forward to seeing again, ONTD?
Because rich people need tax breaks. Sick. Republican Obamacare replacement bill passes House - CNBC https://t.co/9LEGHYjycR— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) May 4, 2017
Today the AHCA was passed in the House, however they'll need 60 votes in the Senate which is unlikely.
It sucks. It truly does. But they'll be out next year. There's that.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) May 4, 2017
In 2018, when it comes time to vote, remember this day and how the American people have been ignored by the @GOP.— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 4, 2017
Focus that rage where it can be most productive. Make these motherfuckers pay for what they just did. https://t.co/dD1OQpGiHS— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 4, 2017
Liars, smoke and mirrors, bullshit! A Health care bill the Budget office did not get a chance to run the numbers on! Fanatics, extremists!!— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) May 4, 2017
The resistance will not stop. https://t.co/X4dXfxya5Y— America Ferrera (@AmericaFerrera) May 4, 2017
This is our new reality. I am sick to my stomach. https://t.co/wcu0tourhd— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) May 4, 2017
(CA Lt. Gov)
Ryan, McConnell, most of these Republicans, are now embracing Trump bc they really are more like him than we previously knew.— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) May 4, 2017
"Today we took a poopy and put a gold star on it. we did a win! peeple will die but we keppt promise pleeze vote 4 us." pic.twitter.com/zgX519BmaY— josh groban (@joshgroban) May 4, 2017
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Actor and comedian Lavell Crawford — best known for his role in the cult series Breaking Bad — spoke about homosexuality in an interview with VladTV (👀). Crawford called being gay "fucking weird,""redundant," said he was afraid of the “gay mafia,” believes gay men just need to find the right woman, and advised lesbians to try sex with a man.
Here are some select quotes from the interview:
"I don’t hate you because you gay… I think that’s a choice, I believe that’s a choice."
"Every guy who’s gay, that’s a woman out there for him, he just must need to date a stronger woman, or a bodybuilder or somebody more butch."
"I always see women with a chick, they got on the same outfit I got on. What the fuck is that about?"
"Why you dating somebody who looks like me? You could be dating who’s got all the equipment!"
"We gotta teach their kids how to be men and women before we try gay and lesbian and shit, because that shit is just redundant."
"At 25 I think you can be gay. If you decide you want to be gay at 25, that’s fine. But try pussy for the first years – try pussy out."
"Young ladies, try a dick out. You’re gonna find a good dick out there, try one!"
"If TV gon’ make my kid gay, I’m not gon’ accept that. If you wanna be gay, see the world first."
"I don’t think cartoons is a fucking venue for homosexuality. I just don’t think it. I don’t think I should have to see a gay character, they’re trying to put in your kid’s mind, oh I’m born gay! The jury’s still fucking out on that."
"When you put it in there, kids are impressionable, they be thinking, I want to be like this."
"No matter how much they’re getting accepted, it’s still fucking weird"
"I don’t have nothing against gay people, because strange enough my father’s gay."
"He married a white man… and I’m asking questions, what should I call him, step-dad or step-mom? I said, which one is the man? I wanted to know!"
Watch the full interview below (pls don't):
Soon afterwards, Crawford issued an apology on his Twitter:
Look I apologize but I have right to my feelings and opinions free thought is still here but I'm sorry and ... https://t.co/QG0SycDzHP— Lavell Crawford (@Lavellthacomic) April 19, 2017
To the Gay Community I want to apologize for my choice of words if it offended anyone.I apologize not that I'm afraid but because I am man and a man of God and it's not my job to hurt or condemn but to entertain and inform my way. but if you watch the video (vladtv) without judgment and not so quick to be offended you will see I respect everybody and it's none of my business what you do in your private lives so I apologize not to save face or out fear but it's right thing to do
To show everybody how truly sorry he was, he also went on a retweeting spree, retweeting messages from his supporters. Here are some of these tweets:
@Lavellthacomic You should NOT have apologized. Men shouldn't be rubbing their peepees against other mens peepees. That's some sick shit.— Mark Krzyzanowski (@MAKfromBristol) April 21, 2017
@Lavellthacomic Good for you. They can say whatever they want and if we get upset they say,get over it, youre being intolerant. Well, back ya, hypocrites.— 🕇Yeshua Saves Us🕆 (@Truth_Today777) April 21, 2017
@Lavellthacomic Screw them! Never apologise for a JOKE! Comedians are meant to challenge ideas and push boundaries. The velvet mafia are anti speech.— Brett Sheargold (@IWantComedy) April 21, 2017
ONTD, 1. do you believe in gay mafia? 2. did cartoons turn you gay? 3. are you easily offended?
-Paired with 4 writers (Jane Goldman, Brian Helgeland, Carly Wray and Max Borenstein) to develop different series set inside the GoT world
-Each would explore a different time period
-No timetable has been set, HBO is willing to take as long as needed or just wait until one of the fishes bite
-D&D and GRR would remain as Exec producers
Shows her getting ready in her dressing room
She sings Freeze You Out by Sia and makes mummy puns using Bohemian Rhapsody
Donatella made her a comforter out of the same fabric as her robe
Dancing with Halle Berry!
Follow up to the other Céline x MET Gala post
SOURCES : Vogue YouTube / Céline Fan Twitter 1 / Céline Fan Twitter 2
“Eyes Closed” appears on Halsey’s forthcoming album hopeless fountain kingdom.
Are you looking forward to the new season ONTD?
Former BET Executive Cites ‘Reckless and Inhumane’ Treatment in Wrongful Termination Lawsuit https://t.co/cMzGAKEw4m— Variety (@Variety) May 4, 2017
Zola Mashariki, the former exec VP and head of original programming :
* was fired while on medical leave for breast cancer.
* has filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against the Viacom cabler.
* was subjected to harassment and discriminatory treatment at the hands of her supervisor.
* accused BET of “egregiously reckless and inhumane” treatment in her dismissal.
* cites gender discrimination in alleging that she earned a lower salary than similarly situated male executives.
* accused BET executives of “questioning the validity of her illness.”
* Viacom denies Mashariki’s allegations and has vowed to contest the suit.
Pretty standard fare but a great sentiment behind the song. I am
still rooting for this girl!
ONTD, are you still in love with EDM pop?
prattprattpratt Instagram does this thing where it mutes all the videos it shows and forces you to turn on the volume in order to hear them. (maybe because most people are watching those videos at work when they should be working and don't want to get caught. I know that's when I do it. 😬) So when I made a video recently with subtitles, and requested that people turn up the volume and not just "read the subtitles" it was so people wouldn't scroll past the video on mute, thus watching and digesting the information in the video. HOWEVER, I realize now doing so was incredibly insensitive to the many folks out there who depend on subtitles. More than 38 million Americans live with some sort of hearing disability. So I want to apologize. I have people in my life who are hearing-impaired, and the last thing in the world I would want to do is offend them or anybody who suffers from hearing loss or any other disability. So truly from the bottom of my heart I apologize. Thanks for pointing this out to me. In the future I'll try to be a little less ignorant about it.
Now... I know some of you are going to say, "Hey! Chris only apologized because his publicist made him!" Well. That is not the case. As always I control my social media. Nobody else. And I am doing this because I'm actually really sorry. Apologies are powerful. I don't dole them out Willy-Nilly. This is one of those moments where I screwed up and here's me begging your pardon. I hope you accept my apology.
And on that note. Why doesn't Instagram have some kind of technology to automatically add subtitles to its videos? Or at least the option. I did a little exploring and it seems lacking in that area. Shouldn't there be an option for closed captioning or something? I've made them lord knows how much money with my videos and pictures. Essentially sharing myself for free. I know they profit. So... GET ON IT INSTAGRAM!!! Put closed captioning on your app. #CCinstaNow
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Fought Hard for Their Marriage, Source Says, and Are ‘Still Clawing Their Way Back’ https://t.co/WtiaV6A8br— People Magazine (@people) May 4, 2017
Power couple Kim & Kanye West have gone through a tumultuous year of struggle and set backs. Kim Kardashian was a victim of a vicious robbery in which she thought she was going to get raped, killed and have her sister Kourtney Kardashian find her lifeless body. Kanye West suffered a public melt down and was hospitalized. Kim also come to find out she couldn't have children anymore despite having surgery on her uterus. “Things were just awful between the two of them, but also with both of them separately,” the source close to West, 39, says. “It was like for the first time, they just weren’t happy. I don’t think they were happy separately, and I know they weren’t happy together.”
Ultimately they are working on their marriage, “They never fell out of love with each other, but it was just one of those times where marriage is hard work, and you have to push through the pain.”
It is unknown if this will be shown on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Wig, joked that her 20-year-old daughter, Brielle Biermann, would offer sexual favors to score the family a meet and greet with John Legend at his upcoming Atlanta concert on May 19.
@chrissyteigen sooo ur hubby is comin to ATL may19 & Kash is beyond OBSESSED w him! who does Brielle have to blow in order to meet him?? LOL— Kim ZolciakBiermann (@Kimzolciak) May 4, 2017
Luckily, Chrissy Teigen had a good comeback to diffuse the awkward as fuck tweet Wig posted.
Wig be wildin' putting her daughter on blast like that since they both have new lips and telling people she'll use to them to see John Legend.
Here is my list of songs that came out 10 years ago, hope you liked it. ♥
Rihanna - Umbrella
Fall Out Boy - Thnks fr th Mmrs
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
Sara Bareilles - Love Song
Ne-Yo - Because Of You
Britney Spears - Gimme More
Alicia Keys - No One
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song
what's your favorite song from 2007??
I love these two together so much :')
+ Tom Hardy
Are you guys excited for the film?
Cara posted a picture of herself @ the MET Gala with an ~inspirational caption.
The more we embrace who we are as people and rely less on our physical attributes, the more empowered we become. Beauty shouldn't be so easily defined. It is limitless.
Then she followed it with a picture of herself with a shaved head, expressing how tired she is that society defines beauty for us.
Its exhausting to be told what beauty should look like. I am tired of society defining beauty for us. Strip away the clothes, Wipe Off the make up, cut off the hair. Remove all the material possessions. Who are we? How are we defining beauty? What do we see as beautiful?
She also pulled a Katy Perry (minus the insensitive part) posting a pic of a newspaper that features her look @ the MET on the cover
Take a seat...
source: her instagram
Are you okay with not being seen as pretty by society, ONTD? Or do you abide by beauty standards (and which ones)? Or you don't need to abide by them because you're naturally gorgeous?
Y&R opted to not renew his contract after 14 years of working on the show.
favorite Y&R moments?
Actors Goldie Hawn (L) and Kurt Russell are honored with a double star ceremony on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on May 4, 2017 in Hollywood, California.
Horror website Bloody Disgusting recommends five "underrated" Mexican horror films for you to watch.
"When his newer, younger bride becomes terribly burned in a fire, the mad doctor sets about grafting new skin on her body with parts stolen from the dead. Things don’t go so well from there as the witch begins aiding the ghost of the man’s dead wife in seeking revenge on the newly married couple."
"Alucarda is born under dire circumstances, orphaned, and sent to live under the care of nuns with a penchant for self-flagellation. There she meets the alluring Justine. They’re instantly drawn together and become inseparable, eventually bonding themselves to one another… and Satan, of course. Alucarda’s mission is simple: corrupt and destroy as many souls for “her master” as possible."
THE REST OF THE FILMS @ THE SOURCE!
SOURCE:Twitter; Bloody Disgusting; YouTube Trailers ; 
What's your favorite Mexican film, ONTD?
- Board Member walked in during the smoking and was upset by it. Says the celebs were smoking, vaping, lounging, etc. It was so full of ppl and she couldn't make it to the stalls.
-Board member would have liked to use the bathroom without having to tell Diddy to get out of her way.
- Board member feels that the smoking was disrespectful to the museum and notified Anna Wintour and her team about it.
- A donor to the Met is upset by the fact that celebs were smoking inside the museum.
- Donor feels like it's insulting and disrespectful to the art which needs to be kept 100% smoke free.
- Donor feels that city should fine the smokers
smoking in an art museum yay or nay
previous post | source | 2