Articles on this Page
- 05/03/17--18:31: _Chris Rock thought ...
- 05/03/17--18:35: _Survivor 34x09 - Re...
- 05/03/17--18:55: _Arrow 5x21 "Honor T...
- 05/03/17--19:20: _Warner Brothers Rea...
- 05/03/17--19:55: _Fashion Icon Rita O...
- 05/03/17--20:36: _Miley Cyrus on the ...
- 05/03/17--20:36: _FX - FARGO 3x04 "Th...
- 05/03/17--20:38: _ONTD Original: 5 Mo...
- 05/03/17--21:02: _Chris Evans critici...
- 05/03/17--22:08: _Sandwich shop says ...
- 05/03/17--22:09: _"Dear White People"...
- 05/03/17--11:01: _The View talks abou...
- 05/03/17--12:06: _Halsey announces fi...
- 05/03/17--12:06: _Vogue x Met Gala 20...
- 05/03/17--13:02: _ONTD Original:Best ...
- 05/03/17--13:03: _ONTD Original: Firs...
- 05/03/17--13:34: _Erykah Badu announc...
- 05/03/17--13:34: _HAIM release a new ...
- 05/03/17--13:56: _Teens React To 13 R...
- 05/03/17--13:56: _Inside Riverdale 1x...
- Chris once thought that he could get away with cheating on his ex-wife (Malaak Compton-Rock) "because he was the breadwinner." His response now: "That's bulls--t. That actually goes the other way. My faults are magnified. Your significant other, if they really love you, has a high opinion of you. And you let them down."
- Chris cheated on his ex-wife with three different women.
- During his Alimony Tour, Rock admitted that he is a "piece of s#%t" for cheating on his ex. The couple shares two daughters, and they were married for eighteen years. The separation started in 2014, but the divorce was not finalized until 2016.
- Chris does not want to put the spotlight on his divorce. "It's not fair. I have a mic, she doesn't. God forbid people are bugging her in the supermarket. That's not cool. I'm going to have to see her at weddings and graduations."
- More about his divorce can be found in his recent Rolling Stone interview.
- 05/03/17--18:35: Survivor 34x09 - Reinventing How This Game Is Played
- 05/03/17--18:55: Arrow 5x21 "Honor Thy Fathers" promo
- 05/03/17--19:20: Warner Brothers Rearranges some Release Dates
- Godzilla vs. Kong is now May 22nd, 2020 instead of May 29th
- Game Night moves from February 16th to the 14th, 2018
- Untitled New Line Horror Film is on September 7th 2018
- The new Scooby-Doo movie Scooby moves from September 21st 2018 to May 15th 2020
- 05/03/17--19:55: Fashion Icon Rita Ora's 2017 Met Gala Hair Took 3 Days to Create
- 05/03/17--20:36: Miley Cyrus on the cover of Billboard Magazine
- 05/03/17--20:36: FX - FARGO 3x04 "The Narrow Escape Problem"
- 05/03/17--20:38: ONTD Original: 5 Modern Sequel Songs
- 05/03/17--21:02: Chris Evans criticizes Joe Walsh for attacking Jimmy Kimmel
- 05/03/17--22:08: Sandwich shop says "Liam Neeson eats here for free" so he shows up!
- 05/03/17--22:09: "Dear White People" series brings conversation about race to Netflix
- 05/03/17--11:01: The View talks about HRC's blame for losing the election
- 05/03/17--12:06: Halsey announces first part of her world tour
- 05/03/17--12:06: Vogue x Met Gala 2017 Interviews.
- 05/03/17--13:02: ONTD Original:Best Performing Trinities by the Decades;00's Artists
- 05/03/17--13:03: ONTD Original: First and Most Recent Met Gala Celebrity Appearances
- 05/03/17--13:34: Erykah Badu announces tour
- 05/03/17--13:34: HAIM release a new single, Want You Back
- 05/03/17--13:56: Teens React To 13 Reasons Why
- 05/03/17--13:56: Inside Riverdale 1x12 "Anatomy of a Murder"
In the war of Andrea vs Zeke, Andrea struck first and Zeke was voted out 5 - 3 - 2 over Tai and Sierra
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
“CHASE CONTINUES TO TORMENT OLIVER — Oliver (Stephen Amell) returns to the mayor’s office and faces one of his most pressing issues yet – the forced release of dozens of violent criminals prosecuted by Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra). Meanwhile, a crate is delivered to Oliver’s office containing a mysterious corpse encased in concrete. Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Sarah Tarkoff (#521). Original airdate 5/10/2017.”
source / source
more @ the source
Are you excited that we wait one week less for the gladiator match of the century?
- Rita Ora's hair was the conversation-starter on the 2017 Met Gala off-white carpet.
- Celebrity hairstylist and MIZANIGlobal Artistic Director César DeLeön Ramirez is responsible for the iconic look
- "The Met Gala is literally one of my favorite carpets, I look forward to it every year. This year, I was with Rita Ora and I'm so excited because she is a dream client. She's that girl that takes risks and kills a carpet."
- "I wanted to create a head piece out of hair that mimicked a snug cap. We wanted it to be platinum blonde, so I knew I had to use hair wefts."
How much time do you spend styling your hair?
On her new album being singer-song writer-y: Yeah. But not granola. I don’t listen to Ed Sheeran and John Mayer and stuff.
On why she doesn't like Hip Hop music anymore: I can’t listen to that anymore. That’s what pushed me out of the hip-hop scene a little. It was too much “Lamborghini, got my Rolex, got a girl on my cock” -- I am so not that.
On why she stuck her tongue out all the time: I was so embarrassed to be on the red carpet and so many of those fucking disgusting photographers would tell me to blow a kiss, and that’s not me! I don’t want to blow you a kiss. I didn’t know what to do with my face, so I stuck my tongue out, and it became a rebellious, punk-rock thing.
On Blake Shelton, the Voice, and country music fans: I’m down for hanging with Blake. I actually want to take advantage of the fact that he’s there, his fans don’t really take me seriously as a country artist. One, I haven’t given them that music. But I’ve got a tattoo of Johnny Cash’s autograph that he gave me when I was a little girl that says, “I’m in your corner.” Dolly Parton is my fucking godmother. The fact that country music fans are scared of me, that hurts me. All the nipple pastie shit, that’s what I did because I felt it was part of my political movement, and that got me to where I am now. I’m evolving, and I surround myself with smart people that are evolved.
The issue hits stands May 13th. Are you ready for new Miley music?
Emmit and Sy try to figure out what they have gotten themselves into; Nikki and Ray track down some collateral; Gloria learns more about Maurice.
Ewan McGregor (Ray & Emmit Stussy) and Michael Stuhlbarg (Sy Feltz) discuss their characters, the brotherly fued, and their characters' relationship. Ewan, Michael, and David Thewlis have been fantastic so far, really loving all their scenes together.
Good to see another Sunny alum stop by =)
Britney Spears, Stronger. Sequel to ...Baby One More Time
Part I: We are introduced to Britney as a young girl who regrets breaking up with her boyfriend in '...Baby One More Time'; she is sad and lost and admits that her loneliness is killing her.
Part II: Britney comes out with her head held high in her sequel, Stronger, where she is not having any of her boyfriend's cheating ways. She decides that she is better off not only without him, but on her own in no-man's-land as an individual.
Christina Aguilera, Still Dirrty. Sequel to Dirrty
Part I: Xtina, 21 years old at the time of filming, stripped her bubblegum pop girl persona to release this filthy comeback; she got down and 'Dirrty' in the club and didn't take a second to shy away from it.
Part II: Christina came up with the jazz/pop fusion album 'Back To Basics', where she played with a classy old-Hollywood aesthetic. She recorded a glorious sequel track, 'Still Dirrty', to keep us in check and to remind us all that she is more than meets the eye. If you want some more sexy? She's "still got that freak" in her.
Eminem, Bad Guy. Sequel to Stan
Part I: A story about a fan named 'Stan'; Eminem's biggest fan writes a number of letters to his idol, getting frustrated with Em's lack of response as the track continues on. Stan's obsession leads him to a murder-suicide shortly before Eminem finds the time to respond, where he drives drunk over a bridge with his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk.
Part II: Stan's younger brother, Matthew Mitchell, developed an obsession with Eminem of his own. In contrast to his older brother, Matthew actually wants revenge against Eminem for what happened to Stan. Matthew has Eminem in the trunk of his vehicle, looking for a place to bury him alive, and savoring in the idea of Eminem being killed by M and M.
The Pretty Reckless, Going to Hell. Sequel to Goin' Down
Part I:'Goin' Down' tells us a story about a girl who kills and circumcises her cheating boyfriend - a confession she spills to Father. However, she begins to regret the murder after she realized he was the best lay she'd ever had. That, and, well... the cops are after her. She begs to be saved by God.
Part II: Busted! She's out of jail and revisits Father to basically give in to the acceptance that she is totally 'Going to Hell'.
The Jonas Brothers, Much Better. Sequel to Taylor Swift's Forever & Always
Part I: Enter a broken-hearted Taylor Swift. Her and Joe Jonas dated 10 years ago; Taylor saw him slipping away from her, despite claiming their love will be 'Forever and Always', but he ended the relationship through a phone call that didn't even last half a minute. Based on a true story.
Part II: Don't you hate it when the sequel changes the director? Here we get the perspective of Joe Jonas after their breakup. He makes it very clear that he is done with "country stars" (original lyric is 'superstars', which he changed in concert), since he found a girl who is 'Much Better'. Oh, and he isn't bitter!
Sources: one, two, three, four, five
My first post in soooo long :3 hi, ontd!
Sorry Jimmy Kimmel: your sad story doesn't obligate me or anybody else to pay for somebody else's health care.— Joe Walsh (@WalshFreedom) May 2, 2017
Its fair to have opposing views on healthcare, but our humanity should guide us when, where and how to engage. This is beyond misplaced, Joe https://t.co/CXbtUqq6TW— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 3, 2017
ICYMI Jimmy Kimmel's newborn son was born with a heart defect and Kimmel took to his show to explain why he had taken time off work and thank the health care professionals who had saved his son.
- Liam Neeson is currently in New Westminister, British Columbia (just outside Vancouver) filming Hard Powder
- A local sandwich shop decided to write "Liam Neeson eats here for Free" and "Come in and get TAKEN away by our sandwiches," on their street sign. They shared the photos on social media with the caption "When you hear #LiamNeeson is filming in #downtownnewwest."
- And it worked! Neeson showed up a few hours later and posed for a photo! It's unclear if he actually got a sandwich.
- Today the shop posted a sandwich on instagram of their daily special called the Neeson. Describing it as "Lot's of beef, a one-two-punch of bacon and hickory sticks, and spice that'll get revenge on you tomorrow! #AlwaysHearty#SandwichLife."
Source + 1
sorry for screwing up the embedding before mods!
i've actually eaten here and they make pretty good sandwiches! this was so cute i had to share!
- Justin Simien, writer and director of the original 2014 film of the same name,is back with this this necessary look at race and white privilege in America.
- Justin says"I made this project because the thing is, it's really tricky to figure out who you are in a society where your identity has already been decided for you."
- Also, that the show is about tackling ideas of identity and self through black lens that tells a universal story that everybody can relared to.
Right now, Dear White People has a 100% in Rotten Tomatoes.
Are you watching, ONTD? Episode 5 made me cry.
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
The panel talks about a recent interview Hillary Clinton to CNN's Christiane Amanpour at the Women for Women International event in New York. Hillary tells them "on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey's letter on October 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me and got scared off." Jed goes in on Hillary about her choices. Sara was disappointed with the interview because Hillary missed the mark. Sunny tries to argue that she got 3 million votes she hit the mark with people. Sunny says that it was a whitelash after 8 years of Obama. Joy chimes in that Hillary was just a bad candidate but would've been a great president. To end the panel, Joy says that Putin would make America great again.
45 can't keep his mouth shut about the damn election as well. They talk about the 45's tweets about Comey. This extends to the previous segment which causes Joy to ask what Jed's beef with Hillary. Sara also mentions that the question is a multi-faceted question in regards to laying blame for losing the election because she wants her to take responsibility as well.
The panel then talks about Bill Maher's comments about "identity politics" on how it made the white majority feel like the minority during the election cycle. Did the Democrats not hit the right groups? Sara wants the dissent to be gone and provide inclusion and engage groups that are missed. She uses the example of how her brother is a gay man but he's more than that. Jed sounds reasonable during this segment, women are galvanized by Democrats it always goes back to their ovaries and never brings up healthcare or jobs as a women's issues. Jed wants you to vote because they are the best candidate regardless of they are female or male. Jed goes on a semi-rant in which she says that she gets insulted a lot it seems because as a woman she didn't vote for HRC and she didn't stick up for her gender. She says that she with her principles and vote for neither candidate.
SOURCE:1, 2, 3
FRI 29 SEP Mohegan Sun UNCASVILLE, CT
TUE 03 OCT Bell Centre MONTREAL, QC
WED 04 OCT Air Canada Centre TORONTO, ON
FRI 06 OCT TD Garden BOSTON, MA
SAT 07 OCT Wells Fargo Center PHILADELPHIA, PA
MON 09 OCT Verizon Center WASHINGTON, DC
TUES 10 OCT PPG Paints Arena PITTSBURGH, PA
FRI 13 OCT Brooklyn, NY BARCLAYS CENTER
SAT 14 OCT Prudential Center NEWARK, NJ
TUE 17 OCT Spectrum Center CHARLOTTE, NC
THU 19 OCT Infinite Energy Arena ATLANTA, GA
SAT 21 OCT BB&T Center SUNRISE, FL
SUN 22 OCT Amway Center ORLANDO, FL
WED 25 OCT Toyota Center HOUSTON, TX
THU 26 OCT American Airlines Center DALLAS, TX
FRI 27 OCT Frank Erwin Center AUSTIN, TX
SUN 29 OCT Pepsi Center DENVER, CO
TUE 31 OCT Talking Stick Resort Arena PHOENIX, AZ
FRI 03 NOV The Forum LOS ANGELES, CA
SAT 04 NOV Honda Center ANAHEIM, CA
SUN 05 NOV Viejas SAN DIEGO, CA
TUE 07 NOV Oracle Arena OAKLAND, CA
FRI 10 NOV Key Arena SEATTLE, WA
SAT 11 FRI Rogers Arena VANCOUVER, BC
TUE 14 NOV Scotiabank Saddledome CALGARY, AB
WED 15 NOV Rogers Place EDMONTON, AB
SAT 18 NOV Xcel Energy Center MINNEAPOLIS, MN
SUN 19 NOV Allstate Arena CHICAGO, IL
TUE 21 NOV Little Caesars Arena DETROIT, MI
WED 22 NOV Wolstein Center CLEVELAND, OH
Do you think she'll be able to fill these arenas, ONTD?
Also, lol @ Halsey not having a tag but her opener does.
*performaces begins at 3:00*
There are so many articles covering the best of outfits, or what people wore their first time....but not really many to compare then and now. So I used my amazing MS Paint skills to create some!
Donatella Versace [Gianni Versace]:
Sarah Jessica Parker:
12 // 12 // 12 // 12 // 12 // 12 // 12 // 12 // 12 // 12
ONTD, favourite Met Gala looks through the years? There were some AWESOME ones in the 70s but I didn't have a second picture to compare it with, so they didn't get included :(
This morning, Erykah Badu took to twitter to the drop the news of her upcoming tour. The "Badu Vs. Everythang" Tour is starting this month and tickets have not yet been made available.
Badu will travel through the southern United States, before heading to Europe, coming back to the U.S. to visit major cities like LA and NYC , and then to Japan. The tour will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of Baduizm's release.
Sources: vibe 1, 2 and erykah's twitter
ONTD, what is your favorite track off of Baduizm?
This sounds super familiar, like some of this sounds lifted
- Eight different teens react to various scenes from 13 Reasons Why
- Opens up discussion about the show, and how it relates to their own lives
- Most of the teens enjoyed the show, but others felt it could've been executed better
I'm dying at Alice Cooper's face when Betty called her out. Last-minute theories on who killed Jason Blossom?