Articles on this Page
- 04/24/17--19:07: _Felices los 4 - Maluma
- 04/24/17--19:07: _James Cameron spill...
- 04/24/17--19:08: _Who went home on DW...
- 04/24/17--19:11: _5 Celebrities with ...
- 04/24/17--19:26: _Supergirl 2x19 Promo
- 04/24/17--19:33: _Demi Lovato resorts...
- 04/24/17--19:43: _Faye Dunaway felt g...
- 04/24/17--20:02: _The Originals 4x06 ...
- 04/24/17--20:02: _AMC - BETTER CALL S...
- 04/24/17--20:26: _Mark Consuelos Cast...
- 04/24/17--20:26: _Hillary Clinton mak...
- 04/24/17--20:55: _Kingsman: The Golde...
- 04/24/17--21:10: _Will Katy Perry's N...
- 04/24/17--21:10: _Aaron Hernandez's G...
- 04/24/17--21:17: _Underground 2X08 Promo
- 04/25/17--17:14: _ONTD Exclusive: Doc...
- 04/25/17--17:14: _6 of the Internet's...
- 04/25/17--17:15: _Selena Gomez has a ...
- 04/25/17--17:58: _Why Ariana Grande i...
- 04/25/17--17:58: _Shawn Mendes and Ch...
- 04/24/17--19:07: Felices los 4 - Maluma
- 04/24/17--19:08: Who went home on DWTS? 24x06
- 04/24/17--19:11: 5 Celebrities with Questionable Hygiene
- 04/24/17--19:26: Supergirl 2x19 Promo
- 04/24/17--19:33: Demi Lovato resorts to selling Detox tea..
- In case you were living under a rock, at the 2017 Oscars Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway presented the Best Picture winner and read off La La Land after being mistakenly given the Best Actress card
- Dunaway was the one to actually name La La Land as Best Picture and initially refused to do any press about the mistake or show up on stage to correct the mistake immediately afterwards
- Says she thought that Beatty was joking around when he appeared confused and reluctant to read the card: "[Beatty] took the card out, and he didn’t say anything. He paused, he looked over me, off-stage, he looked around, and I finally said, ‘You’re impossible.’ I thought he was joking! A dramatic pause."
- She didn't even notice Emma Stone's name on the card
- The accounting firm responsible for the mistake will still be working with the Oscars going forward
- 04/24/17--20:02: The Originals 4x06 "Bag Of Cobras" Sneak Peek
- 04/24/17--20:02: AMC - BETTER CALL SAUL 3x04 Promo "Sabrosito"
- 04/24/17--20:26: Mark Consuelos Cast as Hiram Lodge on Riverdale
- Kathryn Bigelow was at the festival to premiere her 8 minute virtual reality short film which she co-directed with Imraan Ismail
- The Protectors: A Walk in the Ranger’s Shoes is about rangers in the Democratic Republic of Congo who fight elephant poaching
- Bigelow says that the ivory trade is linked to terrorism
- Clinton encouraged people to donate to https://giving.african-parks.org/rangers/ to help the rangers be better equipped to do their jobs
- 04/24/17--20:55: Kingsman: The Golden Circle Trailer Is Here!
- 04/24/17--21:10: Will Katy Perry's Next Single Be "Bon Appetite," ft. Ariana Grande?
- 04/24/17--21:10: Aaron Hernandez's Gay Lover Was A 22 Year-Old Bank Robber
- 04/24/17--21:17: Underground 2X08 Promo
- 04/25/17--17:14: ONTD Exclusive: Documentary "Fireproof" Shows Inside Larry Life
- 04/25/17--17:14: 6 of the Internet's Worst Celebrity Fan Art Portraits
- 04/25/17--17:15: Selena Gomez has a new look
- 04/25/17--17:58: Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth Send Each Other Workout Pics
his math doesn't make sense but it's a bop!
-The head of FOX didn't want to finance the film solo since he wanted to share the burden of financing 100mill on a chick flick
-Universal passed on co-funding the film
-Sherry Lansing read the script and was in love with the movie and helped get Paramount involved who acted like they'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer over fear of the film flopping
-Editing town the films time was a very hard task to do
-The Hollywood press had their knives out trying to slaughter the film so they pushed the film back in part to distance the film from the negative press it was getting before it was even completed and released
-They ended up premiering the movie in Tokyo and London to bypass the negative press trying to take the film down in the US. The film got great reviews in Tokyo and London which caused the US reviewers to judge the film on its own merits instead of focusing on all the problems bts
-Titantic went on to stay number one for 16 weeks straight which was never done before and has not been beaten since.
Heather and Maks
Nancy and Artem
Normani and Val
Simone and Sasha
Heather and Maks
Me & my TV
Pictures from DWTS Facebook Page
All the dances can be viewed here
SUCH BULLSHIT OMG I SCREAMED AT MY TV WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE GIRLS WERE ALL IN JEOPARDY.
discussion post for 2x18?
ddlovato This year is all about #selflove💗 truly taking care of myself and exercising has changed everything for me. @teamiblends has #sponsored my 30 day detox challenge ☕💪🏼 to help get rid of toxins and my bloating for summer. I’m on Day 7 right now & it’s so easy! I just drink their tea every single day in my favorite purple tumbler. I love taking it to shoots and the studio with me. If you are ready to be your best YOU this summer, use my Code: DEMI for 20% off your detox program when you check out! I want all of you to do the challenge with me! #thankyouteami#teamitumbler#healthylifestyle
Jimmy asks a favor of Mike; new complications disrupt Salamancas' business; Chuck and Jimmy struggle with a compromise.
-Will appear in season 2
-Will only be on the show if Pitch gets cancelled. Otherwise, they'll recast/go with second choice/whatever
Premiered on Conan tonight.
OH MY GOD THAT ENDING
Katy Perry is hinting that her next single will be "Bon Appetit," a fluffy pop track that is very sexual and features Ariana Grande.
Katy is trying to spin this era as "purposeful pop," but she said in a red-carpet interview with Ryan Seacrest that, "There's going to be all kinds of stuff on [the album] and don't worry, you're going to have some of that good, old Katy Perry fluffy stuff that you love so much," she said. "I have one song called 'Bon Appétit' that I love. It's pretty sexual."
Recently she teased the song on her Instagram stories:
She sent out a newsletter to her fans containing "The World's Best Cherry Pie Recipe," that actually appeared to have lyrics from the song.
This was Aaron Hernandez's alleged behind-bars lover https://t.co/bsvubmeRRR— New York Post (@nypost) April 24, 2017
Aaron Hernandez's alleged 22 year-old lover Kyle Kennedy was a convicted bank robber who rode motorcross and built cycles. He was the last person to see him alive and is currently under suicide watch.
He allegedly gave a $50K watch to his lover before he hung himself naked.
This Wednesday, the latest episode of WGN's Underground picks up with more drama!
Watch on Wednesday at 10/9c.
The short doc focuses on two women: Patty, 52, and Jennifer, 48
-Super Larry, believes Louis is gay and hates women
-Thinks Briana used a doll at first but is now using multiple children as stand-in babies for "Freddie"
-Last serious boyfriend was 18 and was 17 years younger than her. Met at a gay bar when he was 17
-Lives in a motel with her 21 year old disabled daughter
-Discovered 1D and Larry after losing her job and battling depression
-Has since concluded Larry is not real but still relates to Larries on a deeper level
Notes: I linked to this in a random entry yesterday but so many of you watched it and gave me great feedback I decided to take all your advice and make an original post. I'd like to get as much feedback and exposure before my committee defense takes place next week and I recieve my grade. Consider this to be your personal Q&A! This should go without saying as well but I am the director and editor of this film, c/o Tufts University Film & Media Studies. My contact info is at the youtube page.
sources and shameless promo: youtube, twitter, tumblr
Head on over to deviantart and fanfiction.net, ONTD! Share your favorites with the class.
P.S. I borrowed Socrates's severed head to play the role of Ozymandias because Joel Edgerton wasn't available.
The "forget about me" singer posted a photo of herself looking fresh-faced with shorter hair than what we're used to seeing her in. The photo comes without caption, but many fans are accepting it as Selena taking it to her Instagram to announce her new look. It's unclear why or what it's for, but she's looking pretty cute~
According to @TheSpinoffTV, Ariana will always be relevant because :
- She has the best voice in pop ("It is a scientifically proven fact that 100% of people who have seen Ariana Grande perform live have uttered to the person next to them some version of, ‘But how does that voice come from such a small person!?")
- She made 'trash pop' videos cool ("She’s extra in the most far-reaching way, but it’s a special kind of extra that never translates as intimidating or ego-centric, rather a dedication to her craft and her brand.")
- She's a feminist ("She’s quick-witted, intelligent, and can talk her way out of any inappropriate questions from sexist radio pigs in a way that plays them for absolute fools.")
Read the full article here for some Britney shade :x
Which 2K17 pop stars do you think will stay relevant, ONTD?
"He actually sent me a picture of himself the other day... That sounded really bad!” https://t.co/zM6hD4kjcf— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) April 23, 2017
Nova atualização do Charlie Puth no instagram com o Shawn Mendes, em uma academia na Flórida. 💪 pic.twitter.com/2HTxW8MRzr— Charlie Puth Brasil (@charlieputhbr) December 18, 2015
Shawn is currently on his "Illuminat
He also revealed he is obsessed with Grey's Anatomy and in love with Lexie: "I was so upset because I was actually falling in love with one of the actresses on the show."
do you send workout pics to your "friends" ONTD?