Articles on this Page
- 04/18/17--19:24: _Carmelo Anthony all...
- 04/18/17--19:24: _Adidas Congratulate...
- 04/18/17--20:02: _iZombie 3x04 Promo
- 04/18/17--20:04: _Agents of SHIELD - ...
- 04/18/17--20:05: _Prison Break 5x04 P...
- 04/19/17--13:15: _Brad Pitt Back on t...
- 04/19/17--13:17: _Marvel's Cloak & Da...
- 04/19/17--13:30: _Promos for Freeform...
- 04/19/17--13:31: _Nickelodeon is tryi...
- 04/19/17--13:31: _YouTube Drama: Abus...
- 04/19/17--13:57: _The Kardashians are...
- 04/19/17--14:03: _Someone left a mess...
- 04/19/17--14:24: _Rosario Dawson, Kat...
- 04/19/17--15:26: _Ariana, Selener and...
- 04/19/17--15:32: _Smize ONTD! ‘Life-S...
- 04/19/17--15:33: _The Simpsons Debute...
- 04/19/17--16:38: _'The Beguiled' New ...
- 04/19/17--16:40: _25 CLASSIC BREAKUP ...
- 04/19/17--16:41: _Academy Award winni...
- 04/19/17--16:51: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 04/18/17--19:24: Adidas Congratulates Runners For Surviving the Boston Marathon
- 04/18/17--20:02: iZombie 3x04 Promo
- 04/18/17--20:04: Agents of SHIELD - 4.19 - All The Madame's Men - Promo
- 04/18/17--20:05: Prison Break 5x04 Promo
- 04/19/17--13:17: Marvel's Cloak & Dagger | Official Trailer
- 04/19/17--13:30: Promos for Freeform's new shows
- 04/19/17--13:31: Nickelodeon is trying to get Amanda Bynes back on TV
- 04/19/17--13:31: YouTube Drama: Abusive Family Exposed after Prank Video goes Viral
- As Cody is wrestling with his brother, his father kicks him in the groin. In another clip, Mike shoves Cody face-first into a bookshelves, and later on, you can see blood on his pillow and under his nose. Mike has claimed the blood is just ink and that Cody already had a scab there.
- multiple instances of Mike recording his other children ganging up on Cody, including having the older children wrestle him, hitting and throwing things at him, violently pulling him off a chair on their father's orders, and breaking his stuff to induce a reaction from him (that Mike would record and then post online).
- claiming the family was giving Cody away for adoption, and recording his terrified reaction and subsequently accusing him of not being able to take a joke. Their defenders - yes, they have a fanbase - claim that if Cody were really being abused, he wouldn't have reacted as strongly as he did.
- pretending to abandon Cody at the mall, recording his terrified reaction and only intervening when a stranger goes up to him to ask if he was lost. Again, the video has the entire family teasing the boy for the way he reacted to being left alone in a mall.
- ANOTHER video where Cody gets a black eye at a park, and the only person to console him being a stranger. According to people who watched the video, neither of his parents comfort him or help him, and even joke about giving him another black eye to match the one he has.
- breaking Cody's stuff - including an iPad that was just recently given to him - with a hammer and recording his reaction. In one video, the father screams at Cody and breaks his DS because of something one of his brothers did and framed Cody for. His mother, who recorded the whole thing, didn't intervene, and claimed that Cody deserved it because "he's a bad kid".
- The mother, a frequent participant, setting up a prank where she has one of her sons dress up as a burglar and starts screaming for her husband to help. The husband comes out screaming and pointing a real gun at the boy, and yet the mother doesn't intervene outside of jokingly claiming "it's just a prank, bro!"
- In a subsequent post by Phillip DeFranco, there are more clips, including one where Cody reaches out to something, and Mike punching his arm down. Bruises are later seen on Cody's arm.
- Cody, who frequently takes the brunt of the abuse, is often recorded breaking down, begging his parents to stop recording, to leave him alone, and at one point telling his father he doesn't trust him anymore. His parent's frequent response? ":Learn to take a joke! It's just a prank!"
- 04/19/17--13:57: The Kardashians are ‘upset’ about Caitlyn Jenner’s new memoir
- 04/19/17--15:26: Ariana, Selener and Camila all Feature on Cashmere Cat's Debut Album
- 04/19/17--15:33: The Simpsons Debuted 30 Years Ago Today
- 04/19/17--16:40: 25 CLASSIC BREAKUP SONGS
- 04/19/17--16:51: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
No wonder La La is pissed https://t.co/kKbQyzI6qH— Page Six (@PageSix) April 19, 2017
- It was announced yesterday that Carmelo and La La are splitting after 7 years of marriage.
- Carmelo has allegedly been cheating on her for years and justified it by claiming La La was married and not him. He thought it was okay because all professional athletes cheat and La La has put up with it.
- It's now being reported that he got a stripper, who works at a NYC gentlemen's club, pregnant and she's now demanding he pay her medical bills and baby related expenses.
- One article states that there's no chance for reconciliation while another states they may get back together.
- His friends are denying the allegations.
*Adidas apologized after sending out a poorly-worded marketing e-mail to its customers, just one day after the 121st Boston Marathon.
* In the subject line of the e-mail from Adidas Running, it said, “Congrats, you survived the Boston Marathon!”
* The message immediately led to backlash as customers reminded the company about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, when three people were killed and more than 260 others were injured.
* At least two bombing survivors, Patrick Downes and Marc Fucarile, participated in this year’s race.
* “We are incredibly sorry,” the company said in an e-mailed statement. “Clearly, there was no thought given to the insensitive e-mail subject line we sent Tuesday.”
Somebody getting fired!
The Ravi/Peyton scenes were awkward and I was shocked his ex-boss was there, it seemed like he really didn't like her. It looks like Major is going to have to take the cure soon.
The scene at the end made no sense to me. Michael hasn't seen Sara in years and she moved on. It would have made more sense from him to leave the gravestone request for Lincoln. I'm just not here for this whole plot of Sara's phone being hacked, and there hasn't been enough Sucre. Why is there more Bagwell than Sucre? If we're doing this plot, I'd like for Sucre to help Sara as well.
A source tells PEOPLE that Brad Pitt “has been dating a bit.”
“It’s not anything serious,” adds the source.
“Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger” is the story of Tandy Bowen (Olivia Holt) and Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph) – two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers which are mysteriously linked to one another. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart, but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging. The network has ordered 10 one-hour episodes slated to debut early 2018. “Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger” stars Olivia Holt, Aubrey Joseph, Andrea Roth, Gloria Reuben, Miles Mussenden, Carl Lundstedt, James Saito and J.D. Evermore. The series is co-produced by Marvel Television and ABC Signature Studios. Joe Pokaski (“Underground,” “Heroes”) serves as showrunner and executive producer; Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s The Punisher,” “Marvel’s The Defenders”), Marvel’s head of Television, and Jim Chory (“Marvel’s The Punisher,” “Marvel’s The Defenders”) also serve as executive producers. Gina Prince-Bythewood (“Love & Basketball”) directed the first episode.
Sirentakes place in a town called Bristol Cove, legendary for being home to mermaids. When a real mermaid shows up, a battle between man and sea begins.
A comedy about two platonic best friends in LA who want nothing more than to be accepted.
This show centers on a women's magazine as they explore sexuality and more
Sources 1, 2, 3
EXCLUSIVE: We may be getting an "Amanda Show" revival 😱 https://t.co/zBxnUKu6LV— Page Six (@PageSix) April 19, 2017
Nickelodeon launched the careers of child actors turned present day stars like Gigolo Nick Canon & pop star mumbler Ariana Grande. The most beloved child star that was Nickelodeon's reigning Queen was Amanda Bynes. She transitioned into super stardom starring in Hollywood Hits like Hairspray and Easy A. Recently roles dried up and Bynes became troubled and it escalated to her arrest. Her parents tried intervening but couldn't do much since she was a consenting adult. Now Nickelodeon is trying to help her out by reviving the Amanda Show. Bynes who was homeless and last seen sleeping on the couches at the Beverly Center might get her comeback if Nickelodeon plays their cards right.
Content warning for verbal, emotional and physical child abuse, including descriptions under the cut
for the past few days, a disturbing prank video has been going around the Internet and has prompted outcry from many over the content of both the video and the channel itself.
The YouTube channel DaddyOFive, run by a Maryland local named Mike Martin, is half family vlog and half prank videos. Many of his videos had already been called out before for the seemingly abusive nature behind them, but the most recent video, titled "Invisible Ink Prank (Epic Freakout)" has been the straw that broke the camel's back. In the clip, which is featured in the above video, what seemingly starts off as an innocuous prank ends with both parents screaming profanities at one of their sons, whom they accuse of having caused a mess, and which causes the boy to have a breakdown and start crying. As a result of that, other videos have been discovered that reveal the emotionally and phsyically abusive nature of the household, much of which has been aimed at the youngest boy, Cody. The content of the clips, some of which are featured in DeFranco's takedown, include:
shortly after the video exploded, DaddyOFive uploaded another video called "Blocking All of the Haters", claiming that they aren't abusing their children, having their children repeat their claims, and at one point, the mother proudly stating that they were already investigated by CPS, and nothing was found. Shortly after, the channel uploaded a clip talking about taking the family to Disneyworld... and leaving Cody behind because he had been smearing fecal matter on the walls, which many have noted is a common defense mechanism that results from abuse. Since then, Mike Martin has posted another video where he claims that the videos are all scripted and that the accusations are ruining his family's lives.
please take care while watching either videos, ontd!
After reading an advanced copy of Caitlyn Jenner's memoir The Secrets of My Life the Kardashians are said to be livid and left with heartache. Khloe Kardashian doesn’t identify with this person who seems to have stopped caring for the family. The family also klaim's Caitlyn has a distorted view of pleasant memories they all shared with their then dad, Bruce. This also opens old wounds from Caitlyn's infamous Vanity Fair interview which the Kardashian's didn't take very well. In which Jenner called daughters Kendall and Kylie distractions.
I don't know if I should be flattered or scared about this being written on my car? Either way, I'm taking it as a reminder that I need to get my car washed.
my new album 9 pic.twitter.com/BjvfnUGax8— 🐱 (@CASHMERECAT) April 19, 2017
Cashemere Cat tweeted out the track list for his first album, 9, and it includes features with the Queen of Bops herself, Ariana, along with some other aspiring singers.
What new music are you listening to rn, ONTD?
‘Life-Size’ Sequel Movie Starring Tyra Banks Officially Greenlit at Freeform https://t.co/aM4rsAsOqz— Variety (@Variety) April 19, 2017
Life Size 2 has been greenlit and will air on the Freeform channel. The sequel to the original which was released 17 years ago started development in 2015. Tyra Banks will reprise her role as Eve. No word yet if Lindsay Lohan will be attached to the movie or of it's storyline. The movie will be released just in time for the Holidays.
i wonder if tyra will give the cast a pic of herself when she was 16.
Thirty years ago today, the Simpsons family made its debut as part of the The Tracey Ullman Show. On December 17, 1989, they got their own animated series on Fox. There have been over six hundred episodes as of today.
What are your favorite Simpsons episodes?
-'The Killing of a Sacred Deer' is the next outing from director Yorgos Lanthimos (better known for underrated fave THE LOBSTER) through A24, starring Colin Farrell and Nicole Kidman
-Announced as part of the Cannes competition line up, and will be in theatres November 3rd on limited release - tipped for awards season.
-The story of a surgeon who forms a familial bond with a sinister teenage boy, with disastrous results (what could possibly go wrong?)
Sources:Focus Features, Awards Watch, Variety
You've survived The McConaissance, ONTD... are you ready for The Farrellution?
"Silver Springs" (Fleetwood Mac)
"Time cast a spell on you, but you won't forget me / I know I could have loved you, but you would not let me"
About: Written by Stevie Nicks, "Silver Springs" was originally intended for the album Rumours. Years after the fact, Nicks commented that the song's exclusion from the album marked a growing tension in the band. The track's content reportedly came from the ending of the romantic relationship between Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. She has said,
I wrote "Silver Springs" about Lindsey. And we were in Maryland somewhere driving under a freeway sign that said Silver Spring, Maryland. And I loved the name … Silver Springs sounded like a pretty fabulous place to me. And, 'You could be my silver springs…', that's just a whole symbolic thing of what you could have been to me.
"It's Too Late" (Carole King)
"And it's too late, baby, now it's too late / Though we really did try to make it / Something inside has died and I can't hide / And I just can't fake it"
About: The lyrics describe the end of a loving relationship without assigning blame. Music critic Dave Marsh noted the implicit feminism in the fact that the woman has left the man. Marsh also remarked on the maturity of the theme. Music critic Robert Christgau claimed that "if there's a truer song about breaking up than 'It's Too Late', the world isn't ready for it."
"Walk on By" (Dionne Warwick)
"Foolish pride / Is all that I have left / So let me hide / The tears and the sadness you gave me / When you said goodbye"
About: "Walk On By" is a song composed by Burt Bacharach, with lyrics by Hal David. The song was originally recorded in 1964 by Dionne Warwick on her album, Make Way for Dionne Warwick. Warwick's version peaked at number 6 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and was nominated for a 1965 Grammy Award for the Best Rhythm and Blues Recording.
"Against All Odds" (Phil Collins)
"How can you just walk away from me / When all I can do is watch you leave? / 'Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain / And even shared the tears"
About: According to Collins in a 1985 interview with Dan Neer: "We recorded the song in two days. One day in New York, the other in Los Angeles. The mixes were done by phone and the song went to Number 1. I couldn't believe it".
On episode 339 of This American Life, "Break Up", Collins relays that the song was inspired and written shortly after the breakup between him and his first wife. In the interview he says that the divorce transformed him from being a musician into also being a lyricist.
"Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye" (Leonard Cohen)
"But now it's come to distances and both of us must try / Your eyes are soft with sorrow / Hey, that's no way to say goodbye"
About: Cohen wrote the song when staying at the Penn Terminal Hotel on 34th Street in New York City in 1966. He wrote:
"The room is too hot. I can't open the windows. I am in the midst of a bitter quarrel with a blonde woman. The song is half-written in pencil but it protects us as we manoeuvre, each of us, for unconditional victory. I am in the wrong room. I am with the wrong woman."
Source12345 / 678910
Not that any of it's any good, but Suicide Squad's VFX reel was recently released, and some have noticed that Cara Delevigne's abdomen seems a little slimmed down and smoothed out overall.