Articles on this Page
- 04/17/17--13:41: _ Hans Zimmer @ Coac...
- 04/17/17--13:43: _Bella Thorne has ne...
- 04/17/17--14:15: _Charlie Hunnam reca...
- 04/17/17--14:21: _17 (5) spin-off sho...
- 04/17/17--15:16: _WGN Underground's A...
- 04/17/17--15:16: _The Graham Norton S...
- 04/17/17--15:19: _James Gunn confirme...
- 04/17/17--15:19: _Hollywood Is Losing...
- 04/17/17--15:19: _Carmelo and La La A...
- 04/17/17--15:25: _IRS Drains $707k Fr...
- 04/17/17--15:28: _REACT: DO TEENS KNO...
- 04/17/17--15:39: _Brooklyn Band "Eski...
- 04/17/17--16:24: _15 ‘90s Cult Classi...
- 04/17/17--17:00: _"I Want It All" Lea...
- 04/17/17--17:32: _Feud 1x08 finale promo
- 04/17/17--18:16: _Ice-T talks about "...
- 04/17/17--18:41: _‘Iron Chef Gauntlet...
- 04/17/17--18:48: _Instagram model cla...
- 04/17/17--19:00: _Who went home on DW...
- 04/17/17--20:22: _AMC - BETTER CALL S...
- 04/17/17--13:41: Hans Zimmer @ Coachella 2017
- 04/17/17--14:21: 17 (5) spin-off shows that never should have happened!
- In “Underground", the WGN America drama about the Underground Railroad, Aisha Hinds stars as Harriet Tubman.
- In the sixth episode of currently airing season two, Hinds delivers an hourlong speech about her character’s personal history and the future of the antislavery movement.
- The episode takes place in a single set, relies on Hinds and the script and it is amazing.
- The episode was 45 script pages, it took 7 days for Hinds to learn and three days to shoot. "There were breakdowns, there was blood, sweat and tears." she says.
- 04/17/17--15:19: James Gunn confirmed for Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- 04/17/17--15:19: Hollywood Is Losing the Battle Against Online Trolls
- The latest movie to get the Ghostbuster treatment from online trolls is Oscar Isaac's Armenian genocide film The Promise
- Trolls flooded IMDB with 100,000 1 star reviews for the film despite only premiering to a 900 seat theater for critics. Giving the film a 1.8 rating
- One message board user is quoted as saying "Guys, Hollywood is filming a big movie about the so-called Armenian genocide and the trailer has already been watched 700k times. We need to do something urgently."
- There have been many online campaigns to manipulate IMDB's ratings against projects such as Rogue One, holocaust denier film Denial and netflix's Dear White People.
- Netflix recently changed its voting system after alt-right trolls gave Amy Schumer's new comedy special hundreds of 1 star reviews.
- "So what's the best way to fight off an army of trolls? The only way may be to raise an army of your own.." 35,000 supporters of The Promise have helped upvote the movie using 10 star reviews to counter the bad reviews. The movie currently has a 5.0 average.
- 04/17/17--15:19: Carmelo and La La Anthony 's relationship gets a technical foul
- 04/17/17--15:25: IRS Drains $707k From Tori Spelling's Account
- 04/17/17--15:28: REACT: DO TEENS KNOW 2000's MUSIC?????
- 04/17/17--16:24: 15 ‘90s Cult Classics That Would Make Excellent TV Shows
- 04/17/17--17:00: "I Want It All" Leaks + Lana gets political
- 04/17/17--17:32: Feud 1x08 finale promo
- 04/17/17--18:16: Ice-T talks about "jungle sex" with wife Coco
- Actor/rapper Ice-T (over?)shares about his sex life with his wife of fifteen years, Coco Austin: They go to a club, she gets buzzed and dances for him, Ice-T gets "a little horny," they get "more horny" in the car ride home, and finally, they have "jungle sex" at home.
- Ice-T: "Jungle sex is when you know what it is that gets you turned on and you build up to it.” He continues explaining: "You’re taking foreplay a step further. Your girl might want you to put on some motherf***ing oil and figure skates for her. ‘What the f***?’ Just put it on and I will f*** the s*** out of you.”
- 04/17/17--18:41: ‘Iron Chef Gauntlet’: What you need to know about the new series
- 04/17/17--18:48: Instagram model claims Drake knocked her up
- 04/17/17--19:00: Who went home on DWTS? 24x05
- 04/17/17--20:22: AMC - BETTER CALL SAUL 3x03 "Sunk Costs"
Bella Thorne revealed that although she's never dated a girl before, she'd really like to.
She says that she has messed around with girls, but it's difficult to tell when a girl is interested in her.
She is confused by the mixed signals she sends and receives, and doesn't want to make things weird.
Bella says that she would like to date Kristen Stewart since she is really hot and rad.
Who would you like to date?
at 18 Charlie married Katharine Towne. The marriage lasted three years.
“First time I was ever in Vegas I got married, which didn’t turn out that well. I had known the girl for three weeks. We had fallen madly in love and it was the first time I had ever been in love.”
“We thought, ‘What if we never see each other again? Let’s get married and then we’ll have to see each other again even if it’s just to get divorced. So we came to Vegas, but I couldn’t even get a drink so I actually didn’t think I would be able to get married.”
“Three terrible years. Three terrible, painful, expensive years. I got the cats at the end of it, so that was good. There was a small victory.”
Girl Meets World
Spun off from: Boy Meets World
The Golden Palace
Spun off from: The Golden Girls
Spun off from: American Idol
That '80s Show
Spun off from: That '70s Show
Spun off from: Pretty Little Liars
The full list at the source
Images Hosted at Ultraimg
Other than Joey, what TV spin-offs do you wish never existed?
Underground defies TV convention with a stunning hour-long Harriet Tubman monologue + Season 2 Episode 7 Promo
Source + Tweet 1 + Tweet 2
Amazing and underrated show.
-Warren talks about the mishap at the Oscars
-Warren was offerred the role of Superman and he declined
-Warren talks about his new movie with Lily Collins
-Around 11:00 Graham reads rumours about Warren and he confirms/denies them
-Miranda talks about her latest project
James Gunn shared the following on Facebook.
"But the question that comes up perhaps the most is, “What’s the deal with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, and are you going to direct?”
Before I was able to honestly answer this, I needed to know it was, in my heart, what I truly felt called to do. There is a history in Hollywood of haphazard endings to trilogies, and I didn’t want to become a part of that dishonorable tradition of pretending the third one doesn’t exist. I couldn’t do it for the money, and I couldn’t do it because it was what other people wanted me to do. I needed to do it because it was what I needed to do. I have never made choices in my career based on anything other than passion and love for the stories and characters, and I didn’t want to start now.
So, after many months of ruminations and discussions, I know the answer. I could save this answer for the first, random interviewer to ask me during the press junket but instead I thought I’d share it with the most important people in the Guardiansverse – you, the fans, who have been so incredibly supportive and enthusiastic over the past five years, it has moved me to tears on a regular basis.
So, yes, I’m returning to write and direct Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
In the end, my love for Rocket, Groot, Gamora, Star-Lord, Yondu, Mantis, Drax, and Nebula – and some of the other forthcoming heroes – goes deeper than you guys can possibly imagine, and I feel they have more adventures to go on and things to learn about themselves and the wonderful and sometimes terrifying universe we all inhabit. And, like in both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, we will work on creating the story that goes beyond what you expect."
Hollywood is waging a war against online trolls (and is mostly losing). https://t.co/YowJhMs6qR— Matthew Belloni (@THRMattBelloni) April 17, 2017
Melo can't seem to catch a break on and off the court. Anthony apparently split from his wife tv personality
Famous for living beyond their means, Tori Spelling and her husband
-Last year the pair was hit with a tax lien of $707,487.30 for failing to pay taxes in 2014
-IRS did not take any chances with the the couple and drained Tori's bank account of the $707k
This is just one financial misfortune that plague the couple. Last month - Dean's ex-wife claimed he was behind on his child support payments and threatened him with jail time if he didn't pay.
Last November - American Express sued the couple for a second time for not paying their credit card balance to the tune of $87k (the first time was for $38k)
what would you do with $707k, Ontd?
ontd, do you frequently confuse nickelback, creed and bon jovi?
"Eskimeaux" is a musical group from Brooklyn. Canadian musician and activist Tanya Tagaq took issue with the band's offensive name and addressed them on twitter.
.@eskimeaux666 you are not an Eskimo. I see you are playing Toronto. Maybe I should bring some Eskimos?— tanya tagaq (@tagaq) April 14, 2017
.@eskimeaux666 plays Toronto on April 17th. Canadians should show them how much they appreciate hipster bands using slurs to sell music.— tanya tagaq (@tagaq) April 14, 2017
If you want to use the word Eskimo you had better be an Eskimo or I'll eat you for lunch.— tanya tagaq (@tagaq) April 13, 2017
I'm tired of being reduced, diminished, dismissed. Our matriarchs are better than this.— tanya tagaq (@tagaq) April 13, 2017
Eskimeaux to reportedly change band name following Ccash with Tanya Tagaq: https://t.co/6DPsUsUrlx— Exclaim! (@exclaimdotca) April 17, 2017
Eskimeaux frontwoman, Gabrielle Smith, responded:
"The only information I have about my birth parents is that my birth father is Tlingit and everywhere I looked for more information the word 'eskimo' was commonplace."
Tlingit are not Inuit— tanya tagaq (@tagaq) April 15, 2017
I'm 1/4 Polish. Doesn't mean I can lay claim to a culture I have not been raised in. I would not name my band The Polaks.— tanya tagaq (@tagaq) April 13, 2017
The band have reportedly decided to change their name to Ó . Tagaq responded positively to the news of the name change:
I want to publicly state that @eskimeaux666 and I have been communicating. They are changing their band name. This is respect. This is ❤️!— tanya tagaq (@tagaq) April 17, 2017
In other news, Tanya did an incredible improvised performance at Massey Hall back in 2015 with a 50-person choir and it was uploaded to YouTube earlier this month:
Source 1 2 3 4
14. BUT I’M A CHEERLEADER (1999)
About: Megan is an all-American girl. She's a cheerleader and has a boyfriend, but she doesn't like kissing him very much, and she's pretty tactile with her cheerleader friends, and she only has pictures of girls up in her locker. Her parents and friends conclude that she *must* be gay and send her off to "sexual redirection" school, full of admittedly homosexual misfits, where she can learn how to be straight. Will Megan be turned around to successful heterosexuality, or will she succumb to her love for the beautiful Graham?
11. LOVE JONES (1997)
About: Darius Lovehall is a young black poet in Chicago who starts dating Nina Moseley, a beautiful and talented photographer. While trying to figure out if they've got a "love thing" or are just "kicking it," they hang out with their friend, talking about love and sex. Then Nina tests the strength of Darius' feelings and sets a chain of romantic complications into motion.
8. GAS, FOOD, LODGING (1992)
About: In the boring desert of New Mexico, a single mother raises her two teenage daughters, Shade and Trudi, whose deepest desire is to leave the dead calm town. Shade is the type to escape in her extravagant fantasies while Trudi is so rebelious it could drive her away.
6. TO WONG FOO, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, JULIE NEWMAR (1995)
About: Noxeema Jackson, Vida Boheme, and Chi Chi Rodriguez are gonna show America a thing or two about being fabulous. Dressed to kill, with their Dynel tresses tossing in the breeze behind them, these three stars of New York's drag-queen beauty pageant circuit have hit the open road in a 1967 Cadillac convertible. Destination: Hollywood. But the trio is in for a detour when the car breaks down in the tiny midwestern town of Snydersville, where drag queens are about as common as August snowstorms. Up to now Snydersville has been a lot more like a graveyard than a town. That's all about to change. The local citizenry is going to get an infusion of flash and glamour the likes of which it's never seen. During the course of one incredible weekend, eyes will be opened, broken hearts healed, and hair teased within an inch of its life.
2. HACKERS (1995)
About: Dade Murphy was a hacker even as a kid in Seattle. He got arrested for the computer virus that he planted and was banned from using any computer until the age of 18.Then he moves to New York to meet a group of hackers. He also falls in love with Kate Libby.
What movies do you think would make great tv-show??
Lana del Rey might be readying the release of her new studio album Lust for Life but the good sis has such an extensive back catalogue that every other week something leaks. This week we were treated to I Want It All a suave, Bond-esque alternate version of National Anthem. Enjoy!
"I'm not gonna lie- I had complex feelings about spending the weekend dancing whilst watching tensions w North Korea mount.
I find It's a tightrope between being vigilantly observant of everything going on in the world and also having enough space and time to appreciate God's good earth the way it was intended to be appreciated.
On my way home I found myself compelled to visit an old favorite place of mine at the rim of the world highway where I took a moment to sit down by the sequoia grove and write a little song.
I just wanted to share this in hopes that one individual's hope and prayer for peace might contribute to the possibility of it in the long run.
Hope everyone has a nice day,
with love from California"
Source 1: https://soundcloud.com/user-186251524/lana-del-rey-i-want-it-all-demo-2full-song
Source 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAU9BbjLvs/
Fave Lana demo/unreleased track?
FEUD: Bette and Joan 1x08 "You Mean All This Time We Could Have Been Friends?" Season 1 Episode 8 Promo (Finale) - Joan accepts a leading role on a new film despite her deteriorating health. Faced with a new rival, Bette reflects on her misplaced feud with Joan. Written by Gina Welch; directed by Gwyneth Horder-Payton.
Do you have any idea what Ice-T is talking about? Is your sex life as exciting as theirs?
Iron Chef is back after 3 years!
- Iron Chef Gauntlet is similiar to Next Iron Chef.
- Seven chefs compete against each other in the first portion and each episode will have a Secret Ingredient Challenge and a Chairman’s Challenge.
- The contestants are Nyesha Arrington, Stephanie Izard, Sarah Grueneberg, Jonathan Sawyer, Jason Dady, Michael Gulotta, and Shota Nakajima.
- The winner from this first round will then go on to face three Iron Chefs in a menacing “gauntlet” round.
- Alton Brown is the chairman
- Alton Is Shifting the Focus be all about the food!
- The finale may not end with a new iron chef. Since the winner of the first round will have to compete against Iron Chef's Masaharu Morimoto, Michael Symon, and Bobby Flay there is a chance they will not come out on top.
Iron Chef Gauntlet airs Sundays 9|8c on Food Network
This isn't the first (or second) time Drake has been accused of fathering a baby with an Instagram thotty.
He was also on Maury as a potential baby daddy!
Isn't it rumoured that he's snipped tho?
Erika and Gleb
Nick and Peta
Normani and Val
Erika and Gleb
Me & my TV
Pictures from DWTS Facebook Page
All the dances can be viewed here
I'm not sure how I feel about people finding out they're in jeopardy before they dance. Why didn't they let 4 people dance, then announce the results for that group? Seems like that has the potential to get in people's heads and screw them up.