Articles on this Page
- 04/02/17--17:19: _15 Awesomely Crazy ...
- 04/02/17--17:19: _Joe Manganiello Sav...
- 04/02/17--17:22: _Nicole Kidman and A...
- 04/02/17--17:22: _Did The Nightly Sho...
- 04/02/17--17:22: _The Walking Dead Se...
- 04/02/17--17:54: _New Mary Poppins Re...
- 04/02/17--18:23: _Once Upon A Time - ...
- 04/02/17--22:51: _New 'Alien: Covenan...
- 04/03/17--06:00: _Kpop post: Oh My Gi...
- 04/03/17--07:18: _Jean-Marc Vallee Di...
- 04/03/17--08:10: _Last Week Tonight G...
- 04/03/17--08:31: _Girlboss | Official...
- 04/03/17--08:40: _Five years (!) afte...
- 04/03/17--09:16: _Simon Vs The Homo S...
- 04/03/17--09:30: _Black Sails: Finale...
- 04/03/17--09:41: _‘Chewing Gum”s Mich...
- 04/03/17--09:45: _Reporters in Wellin...
- 04/03/17--10:29: _Crashing 1x08 (Seas...
- 04/03/17--10:29: _FEUD: Bette and Joa...
- 04/03/17--10:29: _Martha Stewart Bake...
- 04/02/17--17:19: 15 Awesomely Crazy ’80s Horror Movies Every Horror Buff Needs To See
- 04/02/17--17:19: Joe Manganiello Saved Every Text From Sofia Vergara
- 04/02/17--17:22: Did The Nightly Show rip-off Jimmy Kimmel Live?
- 04/02/17--17:22: The Walking Dead Season 7 Finale Sneak Peek + Viewing Post
- 04/02/17--17:54: New Mary Poppins Returns Filming Pics & Videos
- 04/02/17--18:23: Once Upon A Time - 6.16 - Mother's Little Helper - Promo
- 04/02/17--22:51: New 'Alien: Covenant' Previews
- 04/03/17--06:00: Kpop post: Oh My Girl,IU & More!
- 04/03/17--08:10: Last Week Tonight Goes Green
- 04/03/17--08:31: Girlboss | Official Trailer | Netflix
- 04/03/17--09:16: Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda started filming!
- 04/03/17--09:30: Black Sails: Finale Featurette + Show Post-Mortem
- Can you believe that 3/4 main couples to survive are an interracial couple featuring a disabled man, an interracial lesbian/bi (don't come for me, tumblr ppl) couple and a gay couple featuring the main character and his assumed-dead boyfriend? (Well, and Jack/Anne.)
- Can you believe 4/5 of the lgbt characters live in some measure of happiness and peace?
- Can you fucking believe they literally unburied their gays?
- Can you believe that by reuniting James with his lover after ten years of war, Black Sails has just become a gay retelling of the Odyssee? Look at him dodging Moby Dick and going for just the dick instead!
- 04/03/17--10:29: Crashing 1x08 (Season Finale) Promo
- 04/03/17--10:29: FEUD: Bette and Joan 1x06 Promo "Hagsploitation"
- 04/03/17--10:29: Martha Stewart Bakes From Her New Cookbook @ The Today Show
14. SLEEPAWAY CAMP
About: Angela Baker, a traumatized and very shy young girl, is sent to summer camp with her cousin. Shortly after her arrival, anyone with sinister or less than honorable intentions gets their comeuppance.
About: After a group of bikers accidentally murder a young boy named Billy Harley his father Ed harley is devastated and the only thing he wants is revenge and goes to an old woman who is said to be a witch and conjures a demonic creature known as pumpkin head and with Revenge on his Mind unleashes him upon the bikers.
8. THEY LIVE
About: Nada, a down-on-his-luck construction worker, discovers a pair of special sunglasses. Wearing them, he is able to see the world as it really is: people being bombarded by media and government with messages like "Stay Asleep", "No Imagination", "Submit to Authority". Even scarier is that he is able to see that some usually normal-looking people are in fact ugly aliens in charge of the massive campaign to keep humans subdued.
About: A medical student and his girlfriend become involved in a bizarre experiment into reanimating the dead conducted by the student's incorrigible housemate in this campy sendup of an H.P. Lovecraft story. The emphasis is on humour but once the dead walk, there is gore aplenty.
1. THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD
About: When a bumbling pair of employees at a medical supply warehouse accidentally release a deadly gas into the air, the vapors cause the dead to re-animate as they go on a rampage through Louisville, Kentucky seeking their favorite food, brains.
favorite 80's horror movie? and what's your favorite ''crazy/over-the-top'' horror movie?
-He made a book out of their texts and pictures and vows
What's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for you, ONTD?
- Nicole said there were days where she would go home and have a shower or bath and just weep. She went home one day and threw a rock through the glass door.
- Alex said the violent scenes were really tough to shoot especially with the directors style. Jean-Marc Vallee would shoot scenes from beginning to end with no breaks.
- Alex also stated that he got to know Nicole and build that trust. They would check in on one another after shooting such scenes.
- Nicole discusses the scene where her character hits Perry in the dick with a tennis racket and said she had a big target to work with.
Shall we make this a viewing post?
Are you ready for TF to finally kick some ass after 84 years, ontd?
Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda on set of "Mary Poppins Returns" - April 1, 2017. pic.twitter.com/ZooQJ1zTmV— best of emily blunt (@badpostblunt) 2. April 2017
Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda on set of "Mary Poppins Returns" - April 1, 2017. pic.twitter.com/UGuGxdYEQG— best of emily blunt (@badpostblunt) 1. April 2017
Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda on set filming a scene for "Mary Poppins Returns" - April 1, 2017. pic.twitter.com/DgWRThPI41— best of emily blunt (@badpostblunt) 1. April 2017
A closer look of Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins. pic.twitter.com/ELuUoUMbmu— best of emily blunt (@badpostblunt) 2. April 2017
Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda on set filming a scene for "Mary Poppins Returns" - April 1, 2017. pic.twitter.com/Pn4REYsdfv— best of emily blunt (@badpostblunt) 2. April 2017
emily blunt as mary poppins is truly a blessing. pic.twitter.com/7af69X1UmD— best of emily blunt (@badpostblunt) 2. April 2017
Alien: Covenant comes out May 19, 2017
River of Pain takes place between Alien (1979) and Aliens (1985) and tells the story of the colonists of Acheron (LV-426) and the beginnings of character, Newt. The Drama also stars Colin Salmon, William Hope, Alexander Siddig and Philip Glenister. River of Pain premieres April 26, 2017.
Source: Twitter12 | Audible
Oh My Girl's teaser for "Coloring Book"
IU's "Jam Jam" teaser (sounds like something from AOA tbh)
Red Velvet "Would U" (Zzzz...)
Dreamcatcher's teaser for "Good Night"
Who's comeback are you excited for?
Im looking out for EXID
'Big Little Lies' director breaks down last night's finale and explains why there shouldn't be a second season https://t.co/GZfD1gyOLu— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) April 3, 2017
- Jean-Marc Vallee was initially set to direct two episodes of the series but Reese and Nicole convinced him to direct all episodes.
- Says its all about storytelling and acting and doesn't like to interfere in the cutting room.
- Nicole did about 80% of the violent scenes with Alex.
- Didn't want to add music over the violent scenes and wanted to use the direct sound of the scene.
- Jean-Marc is not up for a season two because the ending is good enough.
- He also explained that they didn't add a line in about Bonnie being abused in the past bc whether or not she was abused, she was going to push him. There was no reason to justify it.
- Jean-Marc is working on Sharp Objects with Amy Adams next and will be directing all the episodes.
Summary: John Oliver goes over the incredible hypocrisy the US government has in treating marijuana as a criminal substance while trying to legalize it on the local level.
Do you smoke weed, ONTD?
Let's do this. Netflix Original Series 'Girlboss' streams globally on April 21.
Girlboss is inspired by the New York Times best-selling book #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso, founder of the fashion brand Nasty Gal. The series centers on Sophia (Britt Robertson), who began selling vintage clothes on eBay and, by the age of 28, had built the multi-million dollar fashion empire, Nasty Gal. Girlboss is created by and executive produced by Kay Cannon (Pitch Perfect 1& 2, 30 Rock), who also serves as showrunner. Charlize Theron (Monster, Young Adult) and Laverne McKinnon, of Denver & Delilah, Christian Ditter (How to Be Single) and Sophia Amoruso will also serve as executive producers. Ditter also directs all 13-half hour episodes. Girlboss stars Britt Robertson (Sophia), Ellie Reed (Annie), Alphonso McAuley (Dax), Johnny Simmons (Shane) and Dean Norris (Jay).
Back in 2012, photos surfaced of Kristen Stewart cheating on her then-boyfriend Robert Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders. The internet [and ONTD] immediately broke, along with Donald Trump's Twitter account.
Now, Sanders is opening up about the incident, saying it was a mistake.
"You never know what's coming in life," he said. "Around every corner there's something unexpected, and that's life. You just have to brush yourself off and continue moving forward the best you can. Everyone makes mistakes. I am bound to make more mistakes, and I wouldn't expect my life to be exciting if I didn't...If you took people off the table for a momentary lapse, there would be no one making art."
So, basically, what we have here is a standard "Can I live?!"
Do your "unexpected" mistakes make life exciting, ONTD?
can u believe nick looks this good filming simon vs the homo sapiens agenda wow i need this film now pic.twitter.com/OHu6gjfxvP— 💫 (@nickjrobinsons) 1 de abril de 2017
Starring Nick Robinson (Jurassic World) in the tittle role, filming started in Atlanta last Saturday. The movie is based on the book of the same name, and it revolves around a 17 years-old who comes out as gay in uncertain circumstances having consequences in everyone around him.
The book is soooo good! So who is playing Bramm?
So, did the rat get the entire fucking boulangerie?
In its extra-long series finale, Black Sails left all other tv shows in the fucking dust and cemented its status as iconic LGBT lore forever. Also, naval combat and epic fight scenes and more meta-narrative layers than James Flint has freckles, so par for the course on this show.
To recap why the end, if not perfect, is still pretty darn special and important:
In the words of resident Twitter troll, secret Tumblr-user and caring sweetheart Luke Arnold,
Crew, has your fave show not only invented straightbaiting, but also massively subverted other shitty lgbt tropes? Is there life after Black Sails?
Okay. Okay. Is somebody looking after Tumblr? Do you know it's address? Get over there with cuddles and chocolate #BlackSailsFinale— Luke Arnold (@LongLukeArnold) 3. April 2017
(idk why the vid disappeard, fixed it!)
Chewing Gum (season 2 will drop april 4 on Netflix)
“I mean, it’s quite mad actually. It’s quite mad how people seem to get the show the way I wanted them to get it. I get messages from people that break down the show to me, and I’m like, ‘You get the show as if you wrote it,’ and that’s amazing. It’s been really cool.”
“Those who get the show, get the show, and then I think [for] other people, it’s way too vulgar and disgusting. But really, I have never wanted it any other way. I’m not afraid to comment [on sex and religion]. I think you just have to do you, whatever that is, and not feel like you have to be a certain way for other people to like you. That’s bullsh*t.”
“There’s loads of different cultures. There’s loads of different people from different countries, but at the same time, it’s not a very happy area. Chewing Gum is kind of like the world I wish I grew up in. There wasn’t really a sense of community growing up. You [also] don’t see working-class black people being happy on TV.”
to young women of color
“If there’s anyone out there that looks a bit like me, or just feels a little bit out of place just trying to get into performing. You are beautiful, embrace it. You are intelligent, embrace it. You are powerful, embrace it.”
black self-love and acceptance
“[Tracey is] a black, dark-skinned woman, who is just being free and crazy, and she’s vulnerable, and she’s funny, and she’s cute, she’s endearing and she’s messed up. I don’t see it on TV enough, and that’s why I made the character. If I wasn’t black, I would have wrote that part for a black person and cast someone else. I want people to watch it and to feel liberated and do whatever they want.”
inclusion and acceptance in the entertainment industry
“Being a dark-skinned woman right now is interesting. It is really, really interesting. At awards shows, you win an award, right? And you get your gift bag, and it’s like M.A.C makeup or something, and it’s all for white people. You get tanning lotion, white people’s foundation, and it’s just a constant reminder that I can come to this party, but it’s not my party. I’ve been allowed in. This is not my home, and I don’t really have a real space here.”
being unapologetically true to herself
“[Marginalization] is what breeds creativity, it’s what inspires us. I can’t be mad about it because I’m black, I’m dark and I’m f**king beautiful. My skin is gorgeous, I love myself, people with good eyesight love me too, and the rest of the world can f**k themselves. I’m gonna have a little dark-skinned party over here. I’ll have a good time!”
- Reporters waiting to interview ScarJo at Stone Street Studios in Wellington before the release of the Ghost In The Shell movie were "asked – well, warned – to ignore the aspect of the film that has everybody talking: while Scarlett Johansson is more than capable of portraying a cyborg action heroine, she is decidedly not Japanese."
- In the original source material of the movie, ScarJo's character's name is Motoko Kusanagi and works for the law-enforcement division of the Japanese National Public Safety Commission.
- Author of article thinks that it is not unreasonable to ask Johansson for her thoughts on the matter since representation and race are hot topics in Hollywood, and also because stars like David Oyelowo, George Clooney and Lupita Nyong'o have been vocal about ingrained prejudice in Hollywood.
- However, the publicist for Paramount told the group of reporters that such questions should be addressed to the filmmakers after a "somewhat tense stand-off".
- "It's not for Scarlett to answer that question," Paramount's publicist said. "We don't want to offend her and create any animosity or anything."
- Author of article mentions that Ghost in the Shell might have been a career-making opportunity for a Japanese actress. "There are very few opportunities for Asian women to be kick-ass action heroes," says Tony Ayres, the Macau-born Australian director of films including The Home Song Stories and Cut Snake. "What we're missing from the studio system is courage ... Jennifer Lawrence was not a star before The Hunger Games, so why wouldn't you take a risk on an unknown Asian actor?"
Reminder that director Rupert Sanders just said this a few days ago, "I did three weeks of press in Paris, Korea, and Japan, there wasn't one question about this so-called controversy. The controversy only seems to be coming from America."
HMMM. geez, i wonder
Is anyone else watching this? I love it tbh! The birthday dinner episode was my fave so far
FEUD: Bette and Joan 1x06 "Hagsploitation" Season 1 Episode 6 - Hungry for another hit, Warner pressures Aldrich to bring the original team back together for a follow-up hag horror pic. Someone from Joan’s past poses a threat.