Articles on this Page
- 03/23/17--18:12: _Amy Schumer drops o...
- 03/23/17--18:54: _Brighten up your da...
- 03/23/17--19:10: _Scandal - 6.08 - A ...
- 03/23/17--19:15: _Watch Riz Ahmed's 1...
- 03/23/17--19:40: _SEX POST: Gwyneth P...
- 03/23/17--22:09: _Twin Peaks: 9 Exclu...
- 03/23/17--22:10: _Rotten Tomatoes is ...
- 03/23/17--22:10: _Xavier Dolan shamle...
- 03/23/17--22:11: _Zara Larsson and Ty...
- 03/23/17--22:11: _Kendrick Lamar- The...
- 03/23/17--22:11: _Pantene Launches Ha...
- 03/23/17--22:12: _YouTube personality...
- 03/24/17--05:36: _Jay Z, Weinstein Co...
- 03/24/17--05:37: _Promo for Brooklyn ...
- 03/24/17--07:01: _Highest-Paid TV Cas...
- 03/24/17--07:10: _Bipolar Sunshine - ...
- 03/24/17--07:15: _Moose Blood Remove ...
- 03/24/17--07:20: _Trailer for Netflix...
- 03/24/17--08:14: _Natalie Portman not...
- 03/24/17--08:15: _Leaked Deapool 2 Co...
- 03/23/17--18:12: Amy Schumer drops out of Barbie film
- 03/23/17--18:54: Brighten up your day with Xenia Rubinos'"L.O.V.E."
- 03/23/17--19:10: Scandal - 6.08 - A Stomach For Blood - Promo
- 03/23/17--19:15: Watch Riz Ahmed's 14 '"Rogue One" Audition Tapes
- 03/23/17--19:40: SEX POST: Gwyneth Paltrow's Guide to Anal, An ONTD Original
- 03/23/17--22:09: Twin Peaks: 9 Exclusive First Look Photos + EW Covers
- 03/23/17--22:10: Xavier Dolan shamlessly stans Sebastian Stan
- 03/23/17--22:11: Kendrick Lamar- The Heart Part 4
- 03/23/17--22:11: Pantene Launches Hair Care Line for African-American Women
- He was very unprepared for the debate
- The media twisted his words
- There are too many double standards; case in point: why is Samantha Bee allowed to blame Trump being voted on white people, whereas she'd get in trouble if she blamed black people for voting for Obama?
- He acknowledges discrimination exists but mentions white people can be discriminated too
- He wants to "drop the hyphens" and refer to each other as "fellow Americans"
- He's going to step back from politics and focus on comedy
- An apology? 404 not found.
- 03/24/17--05:36: Jay Z, Weinstein Co. Team on Trayvon Martin Film, Doc Series
- 03/24/17--05:37: Promo for Brooklyn Nine Nine 4x13 "The Audit"
- 03/24/17--07:01: Highest-Paid TV Casts of All Time
- 03/24/17--07:10: Bipolar Sunshine - "Are You Happy?"
- 03/24/17--07:15: Moose Blood Remove Drummer From Band After Sexual Harassment Claims
- 03/24/17--07:20: Trailer for Netflix's 'Casting JonBenet'
- 03/24/17--08:14: Natalie Portman not involved in Getty kidnapping movie anymore?
- The film is called All the Money in the World and is based on the true story of the kidnapping of John Paul Getty III. Told from the POV of his mother as she fights with her former father-in-law, then the richest man in the world, to get the money needed to release him from his kidnappers.
- While the DOB of Gail Harris (the mother) is not clear her son was 16 at the time of the kidnapping and her ex-husband (who was described as her childhood sweetheart) was 40.
- Angelina Jolie (41) already passed, Natalie Portman (35) was previously attached but dropped out (maybe due to the recent birth of her second child) so of course the natural course of action was to approach Jlaw (26) to play the mother of a 16 year old!
- No word on who they'll approach next, but with the way they're going we should be looking at a young starlet in her early 20s.
- 03/24/17--08:15: Leaked Deapool 2 Concept Art featuring Brad Pitt as Cable
It's official. Amy Schumer will no longer be playing Barbie. Earlier this evening Schumer issued the following statement to Variety confirming her departure from the film.
“Sadly, I’m no longer able to commit to Barbie due to scheduling conflicts,” she said. “The film has so much promise, and Sony and Mattel have been great partners. I’m bummed, but look forward to seeing Barbie on the big screen.”
The film, which is about the main character getting kicked out of Barbieland for not being perfect enough and ending up in the real world, is still moving forward without Schumer. A spokesperson for Sony said that they respect Schumer's decision and that new casting information will be coming soon.
Reportedly Schumer had polished up the script as well. There's no word yet if they are going to keep any of her changes.
Source 1 and 2
Toy Story 3 Barbie remains the best version of Barbie.
“L.O.V.E.” is the latest from Brooklyn singer/songwriter Xenia Rubinos following her brilliant sophomore album Black Terry Cat. The video channels being ecstatically in love and sees Xenia dancing around NY. Rubinos said her video was inspired by the Black Joy Project, an online movement to spread pictures of black people in uplifting and positive situations.
Source. BlackTerryCat. TheBlackJoyProject.
During the press tour, Riz Ahmed kept recounting the story of how he spammed Rogue One's director with 14 different auditions for the part of Bodhi Rook. Director Gareth Edwards eventually replied and told Riz to stop sending him videos. Riz thought he lost the part for sure. You can see a clip of his auditions at the source! It will also be available on the Rogue One Digital HD and Blu-ray.
When I think anal, I think Gwyneth Paltrow. And no, I don't mean anal as in she seems like she would throw away an otherwise perfectly good white truffle because it wasn't filleted properly. I mean anal as in sex. As in, the thing that people who don't spend their entire day on ONTD have. As in, what happens when a mommy and daddy love each other very, very much, but daddy just craves male energy on occasion. As in, the Republican-approved contraceptive alternative to abstinence. As in, sticking your d in a b. You get it. And now that she's moved on from Chris Coldplay, apparently so does Gwynnie! Which is why she dedicated this month's goop e-newsletter to the very subject. So get your lube and your b-hole bleach ready cuz we are about to learn all about how Gwyneth Paltrow gets fucked in the ass!
Now, included in this month's enewsletter, is an admittedly interesting Q&A with research psychoanalyst and author Paul Joannides, Psy.D., which you can read here. But let's be real, who the fuck cares about what Gwyneth is saying? We wanna know what she's selling! After all, how are middle-aged women to experience their final perimenopausal climax to the tune of Zayn and an expired jar of light mayonnaise crowing over Dakota Not Fanning getting flogged without the proper anal accouterments?
Now, while Gwyneth claims to not care about the haters, there is a now a proverbial dollar tree menagerie of discount items available via the goop store. But I don't care about her attempt to placate the huddled masses, not in Trump's America! Today, we are only going to review the platinum-plated nipple clamps and the pure ivory dildos. So strap in and strap on cuz it's about to get hella vanilla up in our hella flat asses.
I've always said that the problem with cock rings is that they just are ergonomic enough. Luckily, Gwynnie the Goop has come through with the most delicious little Velv'Or solid silver cock socket. Regular diamond rings are for the poors. The JCobra comes with or without a 8 mm White or Black Pearl and pave set diamonds. So, if your lover simply can't hold out when thinking about the stacks on stacks on stacks he stands to inherit when you meet your untimely demise on St. Tropez yacht, this is the ring for you.
Are you sexless little freak of the weeks still complaining about your student loans and how much your sophomore chem book cost? Well, keep on crying into your quesarito loser cuz you'll never own this $1,200 limited edition Madonna Sex book rip-off about some bitch named Olga. Now, if you know who Olga is and she's some sex-positive, feminist, cultural icon, keep that shit to yourself, I do not care. The only things that turn me on my bank account statement, the pathetic state of Cate Blanchette's post-Oscar career, and my 2001 Ford Taurus sedan.
I consider myself a minimalist, which is why I can only achieve orgasm on perfectly cylindrical spheres made of solid sterling silver. So, these Betony Vernon Double Sphere Massage Rings are so, like, SO, my anal aesthetic.
So often I look at dear friends of mine, like Countess Luann de Lesseps or Vegan Chef de Cuisine Chloe Coscarelli or Fergie, and think to myself "my God woman, get your pelvic floor together!" Which is why I am currently having my assistant purchase these Elvie Pelvic Floor Exercise Trackers in bulk. I am going to be checking my vaginal Fit Bit ("ClitBit") like a middle-aged mother of three in a Weight Watchers competition at the office. All you have to do is shove this metal tamp in your puss and suddenly you've got the vajine of Jenner.
MARABOU PLEASURE PUFF RING
MINI CUFF + SADO-CHIC CHAIN MINI + O'R MINI
While speaking at the Sun Valley Film Festival in Idaho last weekend, Ratner said this:
“The worst thing that we have in today’s movie culture is Rotten Tomatoes. I think it’s the destruction of our business. I have such respect and admiration for film criticism. When I was growing up film criticism was a real art… You would read Pauline’s Kael’s reviews, or some others, and that doesn’t exist anymore. Now it’s about a number. A compounded number of how many positives vs. negatives. Now it’s about, ‘What’s your Rotten Tomatoes score?’ And that’s sad, because the Rotten Tomatoes score was so low on Batman v. Superman I think it put a cloud over a movie that was incredibly successful. People don’t realize what goes into making a movie like that… It’s just insane, it’s hurting the business… In Middle America it’s, ‘Oh, it’s a low Rotten Tomatoes score so I’m not going to go see it because it must suck.’ But that number is an aggregate and one that nobody can figure out exactly what it means, and it’s not always correct. I’ve seen some great movies with really abysmal Rotten Tomatoes scores. What’s sad is film criticism has disappeared.”
Rotten Tomatoes rep Jeff Voris responded:
“At Rotten Tomatoes, we completely agree that film criticism is valuable and important, and we’re making it easier than it has ever been for fans to access potentially hundreds of professional reviews for a given film or TV show in one place. The Tomatometer score, which is the percentage of positive reviews published by professional critics, has become a useful decision-making tool for fans, but we believe it’s just a starting point for them to begin discussing, debating and sharing their own opinions.”
more of Ratner's thoughts on RT @ the 1st source
Do you agree ONTD?
@jes_chastain Yo The Martian is so good wtf 👽💋 how can the rest of us make movies now and don't feel like shit.— Xavier Dolan (@XDolan) October 11, 2015
It all began with a tweet from the director Xavier Dolan (It's Only the End of the World, Mommy) to the actress Jessica Chastain (The Zookeeper's Wife, Miss Sloane) back in 2015.
@jes_chastain I thought you hated me. I can't wait either. Next spring. Now introduce me to Sebastian Stan, my future husband.— Xavier Dolan (@XDolan) October 23, 2015
@XDolan so live in outerspace with you and Seb...? Ok, yep, Im there.— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) October 23, 2015
Someone with a lot of time on their hands photoshopped a picture of Sebastian Stan and Dolan together and tweeted it at him, which he retweeted to Chastain.
Then a year and half later, Chastain posts the picture on her Instagram to wish Dolan a happy birthday.
Sebastian Stan must have finally been made aware of Dolan's stanning, because he commented on Jessica's Instagram post.
Dolan then shamelessly flirts with Sebastian in reply.
obligatory gif for all xavier dolan posts
lmao at Wendy not letting her hold the mic
Plus his new album drops April 7th! RIP Big Sean
"Every strand is a testimony to our history, that makes us stronger." Pantene celebrates the beautiful strength of African American hair. Because #StrongIsBeautiful
The product line is meant for both relaxed and natural textures, and includes shampoo and conditioners as well as styling products (oils, cremes, puddings and masks).
Pantene presents a poetic celebration of African American hair elevating it to a standard not seen in mainstream beauty media. It features women and girls who are beautiful, confident, vibrant, and elegant and who draw personal strength from the strength of their hair – its texture, its style and its history.
hair post !
On March 14, JonTron (Jon Jafari) was invited to debate with Destiny (Steve Bonnell) where he voiced his support in keeping white people a majority in the US (and other questionable statements like he's concerned about minorities diluting the gene pool, etc.). While he's made political comments in the past, this was the final straw for everyone, and the gaming community turned into a mess. People splintered completely into three camps: people who refuse to follow him, people who are sad about what he said but still follow him, and, of course, the people who insist he did nothing wrong.
After some time, JonTron released a statement on his YouTube account in the form of an unlisted video. For a quick summary:
In addition to this, JonTron was supposed to appear in the upcoming game
Unfortunate to see Playtonic remove me from Yooka Laylee, but I understand their decision. I wish them the best with their launch!— Jon Jafari (@JonTronShow) March 23, 2017
Source:JonTron's Twitter, JonTron's YouTube, Polygon
Jay Z and The Weinstein Co. plan to create both a docuseries and a narrative feature film about Martin's story and the events surrounding his death.
The indie company has acquired the rights to two books :
Suspicion Nation, which came out in February 2014, examines Zimmerman’s murder trial and how it resulted in his acquittal. Rest in Power was written by Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin.
Brooklyn Nine Nine FINALLY returns on 11th April! Huzzah!
ONTD, have you been patiently awaiting the day when the best comedy on tv returns?
Per episode :
01. Charlie Sheen - $1.8 million (two and a half men - final season) and $2 million (Anger Management - after its 100th episode)
02. Ray Romano - $1.8 million (Everybody loves Raymond)
03. Kelsey Grammer - $1.6 million (Frasier)
04. Tim Allen - $1.25 million (Home Improvement)
05. Jerry Seinfield - $1 million ( Seinfield)
the rest @ the source
Best known for his DJ Snake collaboration “Middle,” one of 2016's biggest hits, the manchester born singer is back with his first solo song in years. saw it described as 'a house track gone power ballad both melancholy and triumphant.' give it a listen.
are you happy ontd?
ICYMI: Moose Blood parts ways with drummer Glenn Harvey after sexual harassment claims https://t.co/ORCnhQEuIa— All Punked Up (@allpunkedup) 24 March 2017
- Glenn Harvey had been sending unsolicited dick pics and videos to girls
- The rest of the band posted a statement on Facebook saying they have parted ways with him
- The band and Hopeless records are donating to RAINN to show support and awareness
mess. this is front porch step all over again. there are allegations going around about the lead singer (eddie) too, but they have yet to make a statement about that. when will these bands learn?
In 1996, Boulder, Colorado was rocked by the mysterious death of six-year-old pageant queen, JonBenet Ramsey. Two decades later, director Kitty Green returns to audition local actors, unpacking how each remembers and relates to the ill-fated Ramsey family. A darkly moving exploration of crime, guilt and personal bias, Casting JonBenet expertly blurs the lines between documentary and drama. Streaming exclusively on Netflix April 28, 2017.
Heard Natalie Portman and Jennifer Lawrence have passed on Ridley Scott's Getty family kidnapping movie...— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) March 23, 2017
CONCEPT ART OF DEADPOOL, CABLE, DOMINO AND COLOSSUS FOR DEADPOOL 2... pic.twitter.com/qLUINTdxRb— Deadpool (@LethalDeadpool) 23 mars 2017
OFFICIAL CONCEPT ART FOR DEADPOOL 2 FEATURING BRAD PITT AS CABLE... pic.twitter.com/7DyM83Q0si— Deadpool (@LethalDeadpool) 23 mars 2017
Pitt and Michael Shannon, Stranger Things‘ David Harbour are reportedly being considered for the role.
sources : 1. 2