Articles on this Page
- 03/10/17--07:10: _Michael Ian Black u...
- 03/10/17--08:14: _Alien: Covenant | M...
- 03/10/17--08:14: _Disney's new show, ...
- 03/10/17--08:24: _ Atomic Blonde - Re...
- 03/10/17--09:02: _Grey's Anatomy 13x1...
- 03/10/17--09:32: _Buffy officially tu...
- 03/10/17--09:33: _Nicki Minaj gives R...
- 03/10/17--09:47: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/10/17--10:13: _Max Brooks' Harlem ...
- 03/10/17--10:24: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 03/10/17--10:24: _New Wonder Woman po...
- 03/10/17--10:29: _AMC - PREACHER S2 P...
- 03/10/17--12:10: _The CW renewed The ...
- 03/10/17--12:36: _Pitchfork rips Ed S...
- 03/10/17--12:37: _Avatar sequels dela...
- 03/10/17--12:37: _Dave Gahan of Depec...
- 03/10/17--12:37: _Premiere: Pentatoni...
- 03/10/17--12:38: _Sneak Peek in Emma...
- 03/10/17--13:38: _David Arquette welc...
- 03/10/17--13:38: _Charli XCX's Drops ...
- 03/10/17--08:14: Alien: Covenant | Meet Walter
- 03/10/17--08:24: Atomic Blonde - Restricted Trailer [HD]
- 03/10/17--09:02: Grey's Anatomy 13x16 Promo
- 03/10/17--09:32: Buffy officially turns 20!
- 03/10/17--09:47: ONTD Roundup
- First Look at Thor: Ragnarok
- John Boyega tweets in response to Samuel L Jackson's comments
- Katy Perry to be honored for LGBT rights advocacy work
- Brie Larson addresses her reaction to Casey Affleck's win at the Oscars
- American Idol's La'Porsha Renae says she chose to be straight after being gay for 2 years
- Emma Watson Hides More Books in NYC
- Scarlett Johansson will never talk about her divorce, Romain Dauriac will fight for custody
- Queen Gabourey Sidibe says she's past her hoe phase, is ready to date
- Nicki Minaj Attempts A Clapback w/ "No Frauds" feat. Drake and Lil Wayne
- Disney's live-action Aladdin searching for Middle Eastern youngsters to star
- Kristen Stewart Comes Out As Bisexual
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 03/10/17--10:24: The Vampire Diaries cast discuss top moments for the series
- 03/10/17--10:24: New Wonder Woman poster drops
- 03/10/17--10:29: AMC - PREACHER S2 Premiere Date + Casting News
- 03/10/17--12:10: The CW renewed The 100 for a 5th season
- 03/10/17--12:36: Pitchfork rips Ed Sheeran and his new album
- 03/10/17--12:37: Avatar sequels delayed AGAIN
- 03/10/17--12:37: Premiere: Pentatonix "Imagine" Music Video
- 03/10/17--12:38: Sneak Peek in Emma Watson's Closet and Talk About Conscious Dressing
- 03/10/17--13:38: David Arquette welcomed a new baby with his wife Christina
- 03/10/17--13:38: Charli XCX's Drops Complete 'Number 1 Angel' Mixtape
Here's an extended clip from 'Alien: Covenant' featuring Michael Fassbender as the android Walter (the same model apparently as David from 'Prometheus'). It's different from the one in yesterday's post.
Thirteen year old Andi Mack is surprised when her older sister Bex returns home and reveals something mindblowing - she's actually her mother, and her mother is her grandmother. The show will gradually reveal Andi's biological father over the thirteen episode first season. They won't talk about sex - or the fact that Bex clearly got pregnant as a teenager - but the show is about relationships. The official premiere is April 7th.
Sources 1 and 2
Charlize Theron goes Atomic.
Who Is He (And What Is He To You)?" - Jackson and April travel to Montana in order to perform a complicated surgery on a young patient, but Jackson’s mind is elsewhere, and April is forced to step up and get him back on track, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” Thursday, March 16th on ABC.
Hollywood report: Clueless meets Dracula with hip dialogue. They were impressed with SMG.
LA Times: Deliciously funny satirical gore. Was not a fan of the shows timeslot.
Variety: Clueless meets X-Files. Was not that amused by the pilot/2nd episode.
People Magazine: Gave the show a B+. Was impressed with SMG and AH. Called it "one of the brightest shows of the season"
NYTimes: Did not enjoy it but thought it was creepy to a degree
Gail Berman owed the rights to the movie and worked with Joss to adapt it to tv.
-Originally was attempting to bring it to syndicated tv due to low interest from the main networks
-Dolly Parton stepped in with her production company to help get it off the ground
-Originally pitched it to FOX who passed then to NBC and finally who TheWB who ordered a presentation instead of an actual pilot.
-Wanted SMG as Cordelia (Bianca Lawson also auditioned for the role). Once they saw SMGs 2nd audition for Buffy they knew the role was hers. Charisma Carpenter, Selma Blair, Katie Holms, Julie Benz, Mercedes McNab all auditioned for the role of Buffy Summers as well.
-There were disagreements about who should play Angel. She was pro David while there were another actor who was considered for the role. He is still actively working today so she will not name names.
-Did not think the show would become as big as it did
-James Marsters wanted Spike to be in love with Buffy but for Buffy to never reciprocate it. (SMG was 100% against Spuffy)
-David Fury was team Buffy/Angel
-Michelle Trachtenburg is team Buffy/Angel as a fan but team Spuffy from working with Marsters and SMG
-AHS is team neither
-Charisma is team Angel/Cordelia so Buffy can have Spike
-Brendon is team Buffy/Xander
May ONTD be full of Buffy posts today
Nicki calls herself a queen, says her track is better because it was facts and will be a hit, excuses how long it took her to respond because rappers in the pre social media era took months to and she does stuff on "queen time not peasant time", brags about having the most hot 100 entries thanks to her features, gives Remy 72 hours to drop a hit, and says she'll give Remy $500k if she can book a show without mentioning her name. She also seems to have blocked any comments on this photo which I didn't know was possible.
There was a tragic instagram rumor going around that Nicki had Jay Z call Nas to get him to block Remy from performing Shether. In response to this rumor, Nicki tweeted and deleted "Nas was like nah." However, Ron Browz owns the Ether beat and he said that Remy cleared the sample with him in an interview. TMZ also cleared it up that Nas has no problem with Remy using the Ether beat and that he is a fan of battle raps and wouldn't step into someone else's. It was a
NAS WAS LIKE NAH I SEE U NICKI DELETIN I SCREENSHOT THAT ISH REAL QUICK LMAO pic.twitter.com/ReTaTHj8ch— adam 🔥 (@latinoprophet) March 9, 2017
ctually Universal Music Group, both Nicki and Nas' label, that got Shether removed from Soundcloud, YouTube, the radio, and prevented Remy from performing it live. UMG starting taking it down after it got to #2 on the rap charts and #13 on overall iTunes. In interviews, Fat Joe and Remy have also spoken about UMG and Nicki's team trying to take the song down.
Nas Had No Beef with Remy Ma's 'shETHER' https://t.co/uO30h5T8XF— TMZ (@TMZ) March 10, 2017
Deleting all her pathetic social media responses. Liking shit about how she doesn't need to respond and Remy ended herself. Finally responding after two weeks with autotuned singing, weak bars, and two other rappers. Trying to get her team to erase Shether from the internet. Sad!
For Thursday, March 9, 2017:
Excl: Max Brooks' HARLEM HELLFIGHTERS to be a History Channel limited series, via Will Smith's Overbrook Ent https://t.co/V6PMrcTCpB— Borys Kit (@Borys_Kit) 10 mars 2017
Jeremy Passmore and Andre Fabrizio are on board to pen what is intended to be a six-hour series
Will Smith, James Lassiter and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Overbrook production banner is executive producing
Hellfighers, was based on the real-life U.S. Army's 369th infantry division, an African American unit fighting in Europe during World War I. They faced tremendous discrimination during the war and even when they returned from the front as heroes.
- Kevin Williamson highlights the first season cliffhanger as a top moment (while also noting that Julie Plec wanted the season to end in a kiss between Damon and Elena, which they fought over)
- Michael Trevino says the moment Tyler first turned into a werewolf
- Candice Accola says the moment when Caroline first turned into a vampire
more at the source
in advance of tonight's series finale, what was your favorite moment on TVD?
The movie opens June 2nd.
- Noah Taylor (“Game of Thrones”), Pip Torrens (“The Crown”) and Julie Ann Emery (“Fargo”) have signed on to be series regulars
- Malcolm Barrett (“Dear White People”), Justin Prentice (“Homeland”) and Ronald Guttman (“13 Reasons Why”) will be recurring roles
- No details yet on what characters each will be playing
Eugene/Arseface celebrated his 20th on March 3rd, while Joseph/Cass had his on March 9th!
Apologies, forgot one lj-cut, d'oh. June 19th, Monday @9/8c is the premiere of Season 2 for Preacher =) Seth Rogen and Garth Ennis will also be at SXSW tomorrow for an autograph session as well as an exclusive look at S2, for those heading to that festival.
I've missed these lovely lawbreakers on my TV. I can't wait!
The CW has officially renewed the show for a 5th season, no further details are known.
- Says he calculating, trying to sell himself as the everyday man who is uncool (which we all should have picked up on with his album names: x, +, and ÷)
- Says he's one of the most successful songwriters in the world, yet his lyrics are awful.
- Says his previous albums, which often times painted himself as a drunken mess were at least honest, whereas the new album "uses bland wisdom and unimaginative music to ponder the basic good and bad in people around him, without once looking inward."
- Calls him a judgmental ass who puts women down for being "basic, vapid women who do not share his own basic, vapid worldview."
- His Nice Guy façade comes undone.
- "“Now she’s eatin’ kale/Hittin’ the gym/Keepin’ up with Kylie and Kim.” You mean, when she could be listening to Sheeran rap about his daddy?"
- Presents women as angels or traitors.
- He uses humblebraggadocio and innocence to shore up his moral high ground over shallow girls and unfair beauty standards.
- Wants it both ways: wants to be an artist and celebrity. An anti-consumerist while also desperately seeking to be at the top.
- Gives the album a 2.8/10
His downfall is coming, you guys. I feel it.
- Was scheduled for December 2018, James Cameron says nah, not gonna happen.
- They have planned 4 sequels, yet they can't even release 1 sequel.
- Was originally scheduled to be released December 2014, but then pushed to 2015, then to 2016, then to 2017, and then to 2018.
- 3, 4, and 5 were supposed to be released 2020, 2022, and 2023 - but that ain't happening.
Just give it up James, jeez. I have no idea how this was the highest grossing film of all time yet no one seems to give a shit, like it literally has no fan base or anything.
Dick Spencer is certainly not in DM's good books these days - not after he stupidly claimed that the band was the official one of the alt right despite a history of arguably leftist / progressive lyrics and song themes.
In a recent interview with the New York Post, Dave Gahan describes the fallout from those comments made by Spencer.
“My phone kept ringing and ringing,”[...] “I had to tell everyone, ‘No, we’re not the official band of the alt-right.’ ”
“He’s a dangerous person — he’s well-educated and he’s using it to promote hate and fear. I saw the video of him getting punched; he deserved it.”
The interview also mentions that the upcoming album (out 17th March!) is Depeche Mode's most politically and socially conscious album in years.
All photos in the first link, but a sampling below.
Inside Emma Watson's Closet by Coveteur pic.twitter.com/JgtFA10jEb— . (@lapurrla) March 7, 2017
- Varying interest in conscious fashion since her school days
- Talks about the different ways to be sustainable like buying vintage/secondhand, making sure to buy things that you'll make good use of and take care of, and being okay with less. Finds it liberating and believes it's helped her be more creative and dress better
- “I think so much more carefully about what I buy, and I buy less because I edit so carefully. I’m tending to shop online a lot more; I use Instagram [to shop] a lot more than I used to, because I find lots of brands through it. I would often find I was going into stores and feel like, ‘Oh, I’ve only got an hour, I need to buy something, this isn’t what I came in for but it’s here, so I’ll purchase it.’ I never do that now.”
- Has relationship with Dior and thinks positively of LVMH because they empower women. "It’s all very well in marketing for a company to say, ‘We want to empower women,’ but do they empower the women that do their work for them? I think that dual approach is really important.”
Can we have fashion posts?
What have you purchased recently? What brands do you love? What are you lusting after? And what items are you searching for?
Augustus Alexis Arquette || March 8, 2017 @christinaarquette - His first thoughts were "Whatchu Lookin' At?"
- joins older siblings Charlie West (2) and Coco (12)
- named Alexis after David's late sister Alexis Arquette
- Three days after dropping a trio of tracks from her upcoming "Number 1 Angel" mixtape, Charli XCX has offered up all 10 songs for preview Friday (March 10).
- Features MØ, CupcakKe, Uffie, Abra, Starrah and Raye.
- Charli hasn't said when she will release a proper follow-up to last year's Vroom Vroom EP.
SOOO GOOD! Which one is your fave, ONTD?