Articles on this Page
- 03/08/17--17:52: _Blac Chyna's neighb...
- 03/08/17--17:57: _Variety Ranks 12 Su...
- 03/08/17--17:59: _shakira celebrates ...
- 03/08/17--18:16: _Lily Collins Pens O...
- 03/08/17--18:17: _Fifth Harmony's Lau...
- 03/08/17--19:32: _A-Rod and JLo are D...
- 03/08/17--19:34: _Justin Bieber comme...
- 03/08/17--19:41: _Survivor 34x01 - Th...
- 03/08/17--19:41: _Jimmy Fallon adding...
- 03/08/17--19:44: _The Magicians 2x08 ...
- 03/08/17--19:44: _What happened in th...
- 03/08/17--19:46: _5h ally brooke cove...
- 03/08/17--20:00: _Producer Don Hahn W...
- 03/08/17--20:34: _Nicki Minaj's broth...
- 03/08/17--20:34: _Syfy - THE EXPANSE ...
- 03/08/17--20:34: _Ed Sheeran performs...
- 03/08/17--20:35: _FX - LEGION 1x06 Pr...
- 03/08/17--20:44: _Lady Gaga Dresses u...
- 03/08/17--22:00: _Justin Timberlake s...
- 03/08/17--22:01: _John Boyega tweets ...
- 03/08/17--17:52: Blac Chyna's neighbors are not thrilled with her "thug friends"
- 03/08/17--17:57: Variety Ranks 12 Superhero Shows
- 03/08/17--18:17: Fifth Harmony's Lauren Protects a Homeless Man from Harassment
- Queen of distraction Lauren Jauregui protected a "homeless guy" who was being harassed by security
- Some fan was there, asked for a selfie and reported the new
- She kind of confirmed the story (well not really, but she didn't deny what was written)
- This is random but cute
- Normani Kordei has partnered with the American Cancer Society as a global ambassador to help increase awareness about the importance of breast cancer screening and HPV vaccination
- The fight against cancer hits close to home as her mother is a breast cancer survivor having been diagnosed when Normani was just 5 years old
- Normani is already the Diversity ambassador for Cybersmile, partnered with "Heal the Bay" and donated a generous amount of money to Lousiana flood victims
- She will also be hosting "Stars and Strikes", a charity event to support programs for inner-city youth tomorrow with singer Kiiara and more
- Bless her kindness
- 03/08/17--19:32: A-Rod and JLo are Dating
- 03/08/17--19:41: Survivor 34x01 - The Stakes Have Been Raised
- 03/08/17--19:44: The Magicians 2x08 Promo "Word As Bond"
- 03/08/17--19:44: What happened in the conclusion to Inhumans vs X-Men?
- 03/08/17--19:46: 5h ally brooke covers "sweet dreams"
- Nicki Minaj's brother, Jelani Maraj, was arrested in December 2015 for raping a 12-year old girl from April to November 30, 2015. Carol Maraj, their mother, bailed Jelani out using two homes under Nicki's name. Nicki posted this photo of her bowling with her brother on December 30, 2015 after he was released on a $100k bail. Nicki paid $30k for her brother's wedding to his now ex-wife. She is also believed to be paying for Jelani's legal defense team.
- Jelani's first defense team, Andrea Zellan and Benjamin Brafman, were fired after DNA evidence of his semen on the girl's pajama pants was found and he was given a plea deal for 15 years to life in prison. Jelani rejected the deal and has decided to continue facing trial in court because he believes that he is innocent and that the girl's vaginal injuries that are consistent with rape were from having sex with other men older than 17, not him.
- After firing his first defense team, he hired David Schwartz who specializes in sex crimes cases, and according to his website, has successfully negotiated plea agreements in sex crime cases, got a high school student accused of several sex crimes off the hook and was able to settle a sex abuse suit involving a business owner and his employee.
- On March 2nd, Schwartz tried to get the victim's sexual history revealed and supress evidence found in Jelani's home.
- Yesterday, Schwartz once again claimed his client was innocent because "when you live in the same house, your DNA is everywhere" and "the fact that Jelani’s DNA was found on a pair of pants is really meaningless." He claims that if the victim was really raped 4 to 5 times a week, there would be "semen everywhere and not just a microscopic drop." He says that the semen must have gotten on the girl's pants from being in the same laundry basket and that he has evidence that someone placed the pants in the girl's room from another location. He also questions why Nassau District Attorney's initial search didn't find anything and why it took them 6 months to find the DNA evidence.
- Jelani will be back in court later this week and his trial is supposed to start later this month.
- 03/08/17--20:34: Syfy - THE EXPANSE 2x08 Promo "Pyre"
- 03/08/17--20:34: Ed Sheeran performs "Love Yourself" and clarifies recent comments
- 03/08/17--20:44: Lady Gaga Dresses up In Drag As Lady Gaga
- 03/08/17--22:00: Justin Timberlake says Blonde is the real album of the year
Rob Kardashian has 'moved into Chyna's LA home AGAIN'... https://t.co/npus33iG8j— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) March 8, 2017
On Tuesday, police were reporting on a call unrelated to the Karjenner-White clan when they were flagged down by neighbors who reported that Chyna's "thug friends" were jumping the security fence to the gated community, calling it a "dangerous situation." They also complained that her friends make noise throughout the night and that Rob parks his car on the lawn because there's no space in the driveway with all of Chyna's cars. (Despite the misleading tweet, Rob & Chyna don't seem to be living together.)
9. Legends of Tomorrow
-show didn't find its footing until the end of season 1 (season 2 lbr)
-gets caught up in the time travel trope of dealing with "famous people"
-"watching Sara Lance fight is never not fun"
7. The Flash
-"show isn’t quite where it was in its sweet and energetic prime"
-got its groove back by returning to more grounded storylines
-flashbacks are watchable this year
4. Luke Cage
-mike colter anchored the show
-still got a bit slow at times
-"blaxsploitation references made it worth sitting through the more uneven elements"
1. Jessica Jones
-spectacular performance by star Krysten Ritter
-a memorable villain
-"a smart, necessary exploration of issues of consent and violation"
Do you agree with the list, ONTD? What's your favorite superhero show?
Qué momento!!! Y qué bonito es el fútbol!!! pic.twitter.com/GOkWyEjUdS— Shakira (@shakira) March 8, 2017
+ Barça pulled off one of the most epic comebacks in the history of the Champions League to get into the quarter-finals, scoring three in the last seven minutes to clinch a 6-5 aggregate win.
+ They had lost 4-0 in the first leg vs PSG.
Un momento para los anales de la historia!!! Shak pic.twitter.com/I4HSJeKLCm— Shakira (@shakira) March 8, 2017
VÍDEO. Piqué torna a la gespa del Camp Nou amb Shakira i el seu fill. pic.twitter.com/sVQaxjQdpz— LaTdP (@LaTdP) March 8, 2017
Respeita nossa história, entendeu? 😂 🔵 🔴 pic.twitter.com/xIIjX7Fgvy— Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) March 8, 2017
Messi and Antonella tried to leave the Camp Nou, But the fans don't want them to leave. pic.twitter.com/ZIHThfRekm— The Catalan Giant (@TheCataIanGiant) March 9, 2017
What. a. comeback. Feeling inspired today.— Alex Morgan (@alexmorgan13) March 8, 2017
No lo puedo creer! No mames, no mames, no mames!!! Que fuerte... Barcelona sigue haciendo historia!!!— diego luna (@diegoluna_) March 8, 2017
sources1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
-Lily's parents divorced when she was five and Phil moved away afterwords to Switzerland causing their relationship to be strained
-Lily suffered relationship issues and struggled with eating disorders as a result of their estrangement
-Wrote a letter to her father in her new book addressing their issues as well as forgiving him for
ONTD, how are you dealing with your daddy issues?
+ Normani becomes Global Ambassador for the American Cancer Society
philantropic AND constantly serving bops? get you a girl group who can do both
sources: instagram x twitter x americancancer x blair x caldwell x photoshoot
The couple have been together for 4 months.
JLo was previously linked to Drake (lol) and the former baseball player was previously in a relationship with Anne Wojcicki, a Silicon Valley tycoon.
ONTD, how's your love life going?
do you think sofia richie cares if y'all call her ugly when she has justin bieber commenting her that she's pretty and you have nothing?? pic.twitter.com/j2LzfkM8UL— tell her I love her (@asl0ngasdream) March 8, 2017
i may not like Sofia Richie but i do respect her, justin commented on her ig post if u want to fight over this he'll deactivate— Eli (@biebslissa) March 8, 2017
justin commenting to sofia richie's post ig that she's pretty, im confused.— ㅤㅤ (@buteradrzw) March 8, 2017
I'll Always be there @piamia #thegirlfriendissue
Pon and I on the cover of @flauntmagazine #thegirlfriendissue
The Mana tribe lost immunity and Ciera was voted out 9 - 1 over Michaela
The Mana tribe also lost the second immunity challenge. Tony was voted out 7 - 2 over Aubry
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Jimmy Fallon's going to have to get more political in order to compete with Stephen Colbert https://t.co/jfsfRX19Vs— New York Post (@nypost) March 9, 2017
- Stephen Colbert's ratings have risen in recent months and he's had higher overall ratings than Fallon for five weeks in a row. This rise has been attributed to Colbert's political humor and roasting of Trump.
- As a result, Jimmy Fallon is reportedly "feeling the pressure" to add more political humor to his show to compete - even though he's considered weak in that area.
- Apparently, Jimmy "freaks out over" Colbert's rise in the ratings. "He has to be on top."
The X-Men and Inhumans have been battling over the Terrigen Cloud, which kills mutants but gives Inhumans their powers.
1. The Terrigen Cloud Is Gone.
After being told that the Terrigen Cloud was going to make the planet inhabitable for mutants, Medusa uses a device created by Moon Girl and Forge to get rid of it.
4. Emma Frost Is a Villain Again.
After the cloud is removed, Emma still wants revenge on the Inhumans for Cyclops's death, and attacks them with specially made sentinels that target Inhumans instead of mutants. The X-Men and the Inhumans team up to defeat her, and she goes on the run.
- legendally shared an acoustic cover of eurythmics'"sweet dreams" with a piano accompaniment by producer-songwriter jeffrey david
- jeffrey david has worked with seal, zedd, echosmith, goo goo dolls, christina grimmie, etc
- the only talented 5h member left is currently recording new music with lost kings and lined up a headlining performance at a music festival in brazil this summer
Producer Don Hahn (Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Waking Sleeping Beauty) told Disney news site, The Laughing Place, that he is working on a brand new documentary on the legendary Howard Ashman.
"I haven't talked about this a lot, but I'm working right now on a documentary about Howard... he's one of the great songwriters of our generation and of the 20th century, and his life was cut short, and there's so much of him in this film." He told The Laughing Place. "To be able to pay tribute through a documentary or through a film like Beauty and the Beast is terrific, and most of the audience will know Howard or his name, but to you and me he means a lot and he means so much of a huge part of the kind of Disney legacy that's what our generation grew up with as filmmakers or as audience members."
Howard Ashman was the legendary producer and songwriter who wrote the lyrics for The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and most of Aladdin. Howard was a tremendous influence in the revolutionary "Disney Renaissance" that led to the reawakening of the animated musical. Chances are, Howard and his composer partner Alan Menken wrote your fav Disney song (unless your fav is that flop A Whole New World). Howard and Alan won 2 academy awards together for Beauty and the Beast and Under the Sea.
Howard was openly gay and tragically passed away at just 40 during the AIDS crisis. His partner Bill, was the first partner to accept an academy award on behalf of a winner lost to AIDS. His sister Sarah, maintains a website with memories and blog posts about Howard, she posted on Facebook about Don meeting with her last week to scan pictures and show her a sneak peek.
Source: The Laughing Place
Ugh it must be true that the victim is Jelani's ex-wife's daughter since his trash ass lawyer is saying they lived in the same house. I hope David Schwartz burns in hell for specializing in defending and getting rapists free.
Naomi tracks down signs of protomolecule; and Fred Johnson's control over OPA collapses.
Happy International Women's Day! How are you all enjoying Book 2 so far? I'm stoked to hear the ratings have improved a bit more =)
Spoiler-tag for those who need it:
GQ interviewer asked "How would you feel if people copied you?" and Ed said "I don't mind if people copy me" and the media turned into "Ed Sheeran say people copy me".
David goes back to where it all started.
A brief look at the cast, what got them interested in joining the show and working with Noah Hawley
Now if by some chance people have managed to avoid reading any spoilers or information regarding this series, I'm placing this video behind a spoiler-tag =)
Cute video! Sir Patrick Stewart talks to James Corden about the emotional experience filming Logan, and when talking about the possible future appearances of him in other Marvel projects (Deadpool!), Dan Stevens chimes in with a "job offer" considering Charles Xavier's connection to Legion =)
Three more episodes left in the season!
Spoiler-tag for those who need it:
Queen of Pop, Lady Gaga got the Drag Race girls shook in this teaser featuring the kween dressed up as a Gaga drag impersonator.
Joanne will be on an episode of RuPaul's Drag Race when season 9 airs March 24, on VH1.
jo calderon is shook
While I'm at it... Frank Ocean had the REAL Album Of The Year with BLONDE.#NotFakeNews— Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) March 9, 2017
Lmao the Hive is attacking him now. Remember when JT cried because FutureSex/LoveSounds lost AOTY to the Dixie Chicks and when he didn't attend the grammys because they didn't nominate 20/20 Experience for AOTY?
In response to Samuel L. Jackson's comments on Black British people being cast in American films the Star Wars actor tweeted this,
Black brits vs African American. A stupid ass conflict we don't have time for.— John Boyega (@JohnBoyega) March 8, 2017
He also retweeted this
Mr @SamuelLJackson emancipate yourself from mental slavery my brother.— MR FEMI OGUNS (MBE) (@MrFemiOguns) March 8, 2017