Articles on this Page
- 03/07/17--19:20: _Emma Watson talks h...
- 03/07/17--19:21: _A Gender swap "Over...
- 03/07/17--19:21: _"This Is Us" 1x18 P...
- 03/07/17--20:11: _Legends of Tomorrow...
- 03/07/17--20:40: _Filming for part tw...
- 03/07/17--20:45: _The Night Manager m...
- 03/07/17--21:01: _Kristen Stewart Pro...
- 03/07/17--21:52: _Can't go to Coachel...
- 03/07/17--23:13: _Horror movie arrive...
- 03/07/17--23:44: _Celebs @ Chanel & M...
- 03/08/17--06:15: _early reviews for I...
- 03/08/17--06:22: _Danielle Bregoli, t...
- 03/08/17--06:40: _ANTM Facebook Lives...
- 03/08/17--07:40: _Jessica Chastain at...
- 03/08/17--08:20: _ Samuel L Jackson ...
- 03/08/17--08:50: _Scarlett Johansson ...
- 03/08/17--09:12: _zayn malik gets cor...
- 03/08/17--09:12: _Ben Affleck and Jen...
- 03/08/17--09:18: _Geostorm trailer
- 03/08/17--09:31: _Jessica Simpson doe...
- 03/07/17--19:20: Emma Watson talks her beauty routine
- 03/07/17--19:21: "This Is Us" 1x18 Promo
- 03/07/17--20:11: Legends of Tomorrow 2x14 "Moonshot" promo
- 03/07/17--20:40: Filming for part two of 'IT' to begin later this month
- 03/07/17--20:45: The Night Manager might get a second season
- The Night Manager AKA the miniseries for which Tom Hiddleston won a Golden Globe and then gave that awkward speech about how he's the reason doctors in Sudan get up in the morning, might be getting a second series
- Director Susanne Bier expressed interest and said scripts are being developed: We all very much want to do a Season 2, but the thing we absolutely do not want is to do something that does not live up to the level of Season 1. That would be a really bad idea.
- The first season was based on the book of the same name by John le Carré. No word yet on who would return.
- 03/07/17--21:01: Kristen Stewart Promotes Personal Shopper and Debuts New Haircut
- 03/07/17--21:52: Can't go to Coachella? Music Festivals in Mexico
- 03/07/17--23:13: Horror movie arrives 15 years after it began production
- 03/07/17--23:44: Celebs @ Chanel & Miu Miu Fall shows
- 03/08/17--06:15: early reviews for Iron Fist are not good
- 03/08/17--06:40: ANTM Facebook Livestream set for 12pm(ET)
- 03/08/17--07:40: Jessica Chastain at the International Women's Strike in Warsaw
- 03/08/17--08:50: Scarlett Johansson Files for Divorce From Romain Dauriac
- 03/08/17--09:12: zayn malik gets cornrows and doesn't want you to call him 'bitch'
- 03/08/17--09:12: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner call off divorce
- 03/08/17--09:18: Geostorm trailer
Emma was featured in Into The Gloss' Top Shelf series. Here are some highlights from her interview:
- tries to use completely sustainable and organic products
- finds out about new products on instagram
- insisted on having her freckles show in Beauty and the Beast
- wears red lipstick on important days, like her graduation and the Women's March
- takes a bath every single day. sometimes 2 or 3
- puts oil on her pubes
source | image
happy emma watson week, ontd
The Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell comedy about a girl who loses her memory by falling off a yacht and the carpenter that falls in love with her,is getting the remake gender swap treatment with Anna Faris and Eugenio Derbez. This time Eugenio will play a rich Mexican playboy who loses his memory, and Anna will be the girl that tricks him into thinking they are married.
"Moonshadow" (Season Finale) - Jack heads to Cleveland to make things right with Rebecca on the night of her first big gig with the band. Randall, Kate and Kevin make big decisions about their futures.
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM — When the Legends track Commander Steel (guest star Matthew MacCaull) to NASA Headquarters in 1970, they learn where Nate’s (Nick Zano) grandfather hid the last fragment of the Spear of Destiny. The team notices a time aberration during the Apollo 13 mission and believes that the Legion of Doom might be involved. As the Legends journey into space to intercept Apollo 13, the Waverider suffers massive internal damage and Ray’s (Brandon Routh) life is left in jeopardy when he is stranded on the moon. Meanwhile, tension grows between Rip (Arthur Darvill) and Sara (Caity Lotz) as to who is the leader of the team. Victor Garber, Franz Drameh, Maisie Richarson-Sellers and Dominic Purcell also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree (#214). Original airdate 3/14/2017.
source / source
While the remake of Stephen King's IT won't be releasing until this fall production for part two is set to begin later this month.
For those of you that abandoned the project after Cary Fukunaga stepped down here's a brief update. Part One is only telling the story of The Losers' Club. The adult counterparts of the characters are not going to appear in this film at all. Part One remains a period piece, however, it now takes place in the 1980s instead of the 1950s since Part Two will be taking place in modern day.
While no casting information has been officially revealed as far as who will be playing the adult versions of The Losers' Club filming is allegedly set to begin as early as March 17 in and around the Toronto area. The production is allegedly shooting under the the fake name Accordion.
The producers have supposedly gained confidence in the project after reception from early screenings of Part One went well. Stephen King even sat in on a screening and gave it his seal of approval.
Andy Muschietti's remake of IT (actually it's Part 1--The Losers' Club) succeeds beyond my expectations. Relax. Wait. And enjoy.— Stephen King (@StephenKing) March 7, 2017
While the adult portion is the weaker part of the story I'm curious to see who they cast. I hope this is still filming next time I'm in Toronto.
If you can't make it to Coachella this year,or you're backing up because Bey can't make it, here are other music festivals in Mexico that you can go to (if you have a passport!)
On April 1st Ceremonia will take place in Mexico city with headliners Björk,M.I.A, James Blake, Underworld, Beach House and more.
Can't wait for KconLA or KconNY?
Kcon Mexico is March 17-18 and will have BTS, Red Velvet, Eric Nam, EXID and others (the convention is free!)
Pal Norte will be in Monterrey,NL and it will have The Killers,M.I.A, Placebo, Jason Derulo and Kaskade among other Mexican bands happening March 31st and April 1st.
Are you traveling to see your favorite bands ONTD?
• Andrew Getty — an heir to the Getty oil fortune — spent around $4 million to $6 million of his own fortune into the horror film, which he obsessed over right up until his death in 2015.
• Principal photography started in 2002. But production would stop, start and stop again, dragging on for five years as Getty labored over every frame, and every element of the filmmaking, insisting on making his own unique camera rigs, and building elaborate animatronic robots and expensive sets.
• Getty died March 31, 2015, from an ulcer-related gastrointestinal hemorrhage. His ex-girlfriend found him in his mansion; reports later indicated he had toxic levels of methamphetamine in his body
What kind of movie would you make if you had a fortune, ONTD?
Vanessa Paradis and Karl Lagerfeld
French actress Karidja Toure
Mario Testino, Anna Wintour, Pharrell Williams and Cara Delevingne
Pharell, C.Delevingne and Lily-Rose Depp
Aja Naomi King
Du Juan, Maisie Williams, Jenna Coleman, Hailey Gates, Zoey Deutch, Aja Naomi King, Dianna Agron, Poppy Delevingne and Dree Hemingway
Zoey Deutch, Aja Naomi King, Maisie Williams, Poppy Delevingne, Hailey Gates, Jenna Coleman, Dianna Agron and Dree Hemingway
The critics have watched the first 6 episodes
Iron Fist feels like a step backward on every level, a major disappointment that already suffers from storytelling issues and would probably be mercifully skippable in its entirety.
Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ review https://t.co/rtm2N7U8vI— Digital Trends (@DigitalTrends) 8 mars 2017
The most disappointing element of the show, however, might be Danny Rand’s surprisingly mediocre fight sequences. When the action scenes do come around, though, they’re fairly forgettable, and lack the sort of creative flair and technical prowess.
“Iron Fist” is the most frustrating and ferociously boring example of Netflix Drift in some time. Not one element of this plodding piece works. The action scenes lack spark, snap, and originality. None of the flat, by-the-numbers characters makes any lasting impression.
"Iron Fist" felt quite thin on the martial arts and mysticism. There's an awkwardness in Finn Jones' physical movements that makes it hard to buy him as a highly trained living weapon. "Iron Fist" suffers from having to follow "Daredevil", "Luke Cage" and "Jessica Jones".
The problem is that Iron Fist is virtually all talk — most of it painfully dull — and the fighting is both brief and unconvincing. It’s easily the worst of the Netflix Marvel shows. Whatever charisma Jones displayed as the Knight of the Flowers vanishes in this role, where he comes across as a befuddled surfer who wandered into the middle of a kung fu movie. Even worse, he’s not much of a martial artist, and it shows — badly.
IGN : Jones simply lacks the physical presence to make you believe Danny could kick anyone’s butt when his fist isn’t glowing. Jones seems too soft for a man who has supposedly endured the elements, combat training, and intense discipline since boyhood.
Marvel's Iron Fist starts off sluggishly, seeming far more like a soap opera than a superhero series, complete with bland, pretty, rich people sneering and scheming over family fortunes.
Slow-moving and light on action, Iron Fist is a low point for Marvel’s Netflix franchise. It’s a lackluster combination of Daredevil offcuts and corporate drama about rich people with daddy issues. Danny Rand embodies the white savior trope in a story that borrows from Asian martial arts cinema while focusing on white American characters. It’s just a stale imitation of Daredevil.
Iron Fist is the weakest of Marvel’s Netflix series to date. Its creative laziness bankrupts the entire show. Marvel’s new series is a disappointing case study in studios needing to try harder to tell difficult stories well.
If you plan on binging Iron Fist, steel yourself https://t.co/9KmRPO3BaT— Polygon (@Polygon) 8 mars 2017
It is laughably bad. Iron Fist’s problems with its portrayal of Asian cultures and Asian-Americans are embedded throughout every episode.
Iron Fist is basically a sub-par Daredevil, a series which itself is hardly a perfect example of television anyway. The plot is the same ninja nonsense that made Daredevil series 2 a tedious slog. Iron Fist is about as “meh” as everyone expected.a privileged white guy mansplaining martial arts to a female Asian sensei
Many critics would prefer Colleen Wing (Jessica Henwick) to be the hero.
sources : 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10
This is the modern day celebrity? This country glorifies and makes famous a young girl for being disrespectful to her mother. She is no role model. She is no idol. She is no God. Pay close to attention to what happens next.
Allegedly they will be posting some kind of "leaks" today.
Bregoli, best known for her appearances on The Dr. Phil Show, is only 14 years old.
What they've posted so far is so odd / creepy.
VH1 has set up an ANTM Facebook Live Fan Challenge where 4 of the so-called "fan favorites" will be competing in some kind of live photo shoot challenge for some sort of prize (maybe?)...
Guess who's back?!
Tune into the ANTM Facebook page at 12pm (ET) to see this live photo shoot go down!
(OP note: So...if India and Tatiana are featured in this fan favorite photo shoot, does that not imply that they don't win? I feel like the show would have chosen only girls who didn't win to take place in this shoot, almost like a miss congeniality type thing?)
(source: 1, 2)
Chastain was in Warsaw to promote her film The Zookeeper's Wife.
Happy international women's day ONTD!
Samuel L Jackson criticises casting of black British actors in American films https://t.co/ciUJOmklDt— The Guardian (@guardian) 8. März 2017
on Daniel Kaluuya in'Get Out':
“Daniel grew up in a country where they’ve been interracial dating for a hundred years. What would a brother from America have made of that role? Some things are universal, but [not everything].”
on David Oyelowo in 'Selma':
on why Brits get cast over US actors:
Johansson filed for divorce from Romain Dauriac in a New York City court Tuesday, saying the marriage was "irretrievably broken."
Johansson is asking for joint custody of their daughter, Rose, but also wants the child to live with her.
Dauriac was taken aback by the request because he has been the "primary parent" for Rose while Johansson has been involved with her career.
He is "shocked" and sees the move as a "pre-emptive strike"
Dauriac plans to petition the court to take the child to live with him in his native France, that Johansson will have "access to her daughter any time she wants to come to Paris."
"Mr. Dauriac is tired of having to run his life and his child's life based on Ms. Johansson's shooting schedule,"
Really no need for derogatory terminology like that ...I'm excited too though 👌🏽😉 https://t.co/6TXbpAnAGd— zayn (@zaynmalik) March 7, 2017
Gangsters ... 😎 https://t.co/bzfcrCSeBz— zayn (@zaynmalik) March 7, 2017
— british pakistani
— last year his manager tweeted that zayn would be an 'honorary [insert N word here]' after the release of his album
— a fan called him 'bitch' while tweeting him and he asked them to stop using that word
— the people at iHeart radio are his 'gangsters' according to a reply to a fan
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck "are giving things another try," a source says. https://t.co/r6ydNZbBm2— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) March 8, 2017
Aren't back together yet but have decided to give their marriage another try.
Katheryn Winnick, Gerard Butler, and Abbie Cornish star in this disaster movie.
-According to a press release, the fashion designer was “inspired by the essence of travel” and her new collection’s overall theme is “an American girl hits the road — postcards from California, Texas, Florida. k
-Ivanka better hold on to ha wig, Successica's new line is ready to fuck up Marshall's & TJ Maxx.
-“Simpson has been vocal in the past about why her megasuccessful clothing line works. “I think my brand has surpassed my name and my celebrity,” Simpson said.