Articles on this Page
- 03/06/17--08:03: _Toro y Moi thinks "...
- 03/06/17--08:29: _Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Em...
- 03/06/17--08:42: _Katy Perry sexually...
- 03/06/17--08:54: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/06/17--10:35: _Chrissy Teigen pens...
- 03/06/17--10:41: _Black Sails: 407 Pr...
- 03/06/17--10:45: _Outlast 2 announced...
- 03/06/17--10:50: _The View talks abou...
- 03/06/17--11:17: _Margot Robbie cast ...
- 03/06/17--11:20: _Shirley MacLaine Ca...
- 03/06/17--11:30: _LOGAN's Dafne Keen ...
- 03/06/17--11:46: _'Fargo's New Teaser...
- 03/06/17--11:50: _"Blind" Item: Makin...
- 03/06/17--12:34: _Robert Osborne has ...
- 03/06/17--13:00: _Mass Effect: Andome...
- 03/06/17--13:22: _Chained to the Rhyt...
- 03/06/17--13:42: _Thanks to Megan Tra...
- 03/06/17--13:46: _RHONY: Season 9 Tra...
- 03/06/17--14:01: _Walking Dead star J...
- 03/06/17--14:15: _David Letterman bla...
- 03/06/17--08:42: Katy Perry sexually assaults Shawn Mendes
- 03/06/17--08:54: ONTD Roundup
- Don Cheadle accuses Trump of extraordinary 'racist, misogynistic' golf course slur
- Emma Watson addresses Vanity Fair photo controversy
- The Walking Dead 7x12 sneak peek
- Netflix is reviving 'Gilmore Girls'....again
- Katy Perry Says, "I Want To Redefine What It Means To Be Feminine"
- Troian Bellisario defends Lena Dunham of sexual abuse accusations then backtracks
- 03/06/17--10:35: Chrissy Teigen pens an essay for Glamour on post-partum depression
- I had everything I needed to be happy. And yet, for much of the last year, I felt unhappy. What basically everyone around me—but me—knew up until December was this: I have postpartum depression. How can I feel this way when everything is so great?
- I blamed whatever stress or detachment or sadness I was feeling at that time on the fact that there were so many odd circumstances.
- I couldn’t figure out why I was so unhappy. I blamed it on being tired and possibly growing out of the role: “Maybe I’m just not a goofy person anymore. Maybe I’m just supposed to be a mom.”
- Before this, I had never, ever—in my whole entire life—had one person say to me: “I have postpartum depression.”
- 03/06/17--10:41: Black Sails: 407 Promo & 406 Featurette
- 03/06/17--10:45: Outlast 2 announced for April release
- 03/06/17--10:50: The View talks about 45's claims about Obama wiretapping him
- 03/06/17--11:17: Margot Robbie cast in "Marian"
- Source points out that there's many pics of the 'The Last Word' premiere showing Shirley MacLaine's fondness for Amanda Seyfried and her baby bump.
- It's also noted that despite of being a Wednesday, Amanda didn't wear pink.
- Shirley also gave her opinion about Amanda's relationship with her fiancé Thomas Sadoski, who also stars in the movie:"I was very impressed with their maturity and their... being aligned. The baby is blessed."
- The film's director, Mark Pellington, also shared how the couple acted on set: "This natural, real chemistry emerged on camera. It was like, boy, there’s something there — more than playing their roles. It was like, she seems really into him. And he seems really into her."
- Dafne Keen is the daughter of British actor Will Keen and Spanish actress Maria Fernandez Ache, so she grew up following them around on tour and being on film sets all the time.
- She's bilingual and trained in martial arts.
- James Mangold, Logan's director, told Jackman and producer Simon Kinberg that she was "the one" since he saw the audition tape that she sent, but he was worried that they wouldn't get her.
- During the screen taste with Hugh, they had to do a scene in which he grabbed her wrist, and every time he did her watch would start beeping, but she didn't want to say where the noise was coming from. When Hugh asked her if the beeping was coming from her watch and she said yes, they started laughing and everything felt very friendly. She said that both Jackman and Mangold made her feel relaxed and they had fun.
- Keen was 11 years old during the shooting of the movie, and she was described as a freak of nature, a supernatural child, and physically sharp as a tack by Kinberg and Mangold. She said that all the wire stuff in the stunts was great, but most of all she liked being a wild animal.
- Kinberg thinks that Keen's future directors should trust her instincts because she has great ones, and they should also watch her because she does small, nuanced things that most child actors don't do.
- Keen loves to sing, has an affinity for comedy and says that she gravitates toward any interesting characters. She really loves old musicals and would like to do one.
- Mangold said that he's entertained by the idea of an X-23 spinoff, and Keen would love to keep playing her.
- 03/06/17--11:46: 'Fargo's New Teaser Gives Us a Glimpse of Season 3's Main Characters
- The (mostly) silent new teaser of 'Fargo's third season give us a glimpse of Carrie Coon, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and one of Ewan McGregor's characters (the later is playing twins).
- Carrie is seen in police uniform while Ewan McGregor sports a receding hairline and a beer belly. Not sure @ what MEW is wearing tbh.
- 03/06/17--11:50: "Blind" Item: Making good decisions
- 03/06/17--12:34: Robert Osborne has passed away at 84 :(
- 03/06/17--13:00: Mass Effect: Andomeda - Final Andromeda Initiative Briefing
- 03/06/17--13:22: Chained to the Rhythm falls out of the top 10, Lorde debuts at #100
- 03/06/17--13:46: RHONY: Season 9 Trailer is here!!!
- 03/06/17--14:15: David Letterman blasts #45 in New York magazine interview
Toro y Moi, or Chaz Bundick, is an American artist and producer known for his association with the chillwave movement. His recent tweets have brought confusion to many.
can't we all just be racist together?— Chaz B. (@ToroyMoi) March 6, 2017
we're all a lil racist. racism isn't the issue. violence is. stop the violence.— Chaz B. (@ToroyMoi) March 6, 2017
you can only control y o u r perception. i love this world. order requires chaos.— Chaz B. (@ToroyMoi) March 6, 2017
i feel like us mixed race ppl have a better view of the world.— Chaz B. (@ToroyMoi) March 6, 2017
we never fit in with anyone.— Chaz B. (@ToroyMoi) March 6, 2017
-before flopping horribly & embarassing herself on stage katy hudson had no #mercy available on itunes and grabbed shawn mendes ass while he was being interviewed.
-chained to the rhythm is sinking to the bottom currently @ #14
For Sunday, March 5, 2017:
Here are some choice excerpts but I recommend reading the whole piece:
good vibes to her, and all of you on ONTD who suffer from mental illness
source: Glamour, Chrissy's tweet
After a several month delay 'Outlast 2' will be released for PC, Xbox One and PS4 on April 25th. A physical 'trilogy' release (featuring the original game and the 'Whistleblower' DLC as well) for consoles will also be available.
The View is Live from Disney World this whole week!
Today's hosts: Whoopi, Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila
Today's HOT topics:
45 claims that he was wiretapped by Barack Obama
George W. Bush and Michelle Obama friendship
John Stamos talks about his love for Disney Land / Disney World
Whoopi surprises guests at Disney World
Where's your happy place?
Andy Grammer on writing "Fresh Eyes"
SOURCE:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
After Robin Hood's death, Marian picks up his cause and heads into a pivotal war that that decides the fate of a kingdom. She becomes a legend herself in the process.
Can you keep your hands out of pregnant women's bellies, ONTD? Ever tricked your co-workers into thinking your relationship only started after you and bae broke up with your respective partners when you were both actually cheating the whole time? TYFYA!
Are you ready for the return of the best show on TV (except for maybe 'The Americans'), ONTD? TYFYA!
You may have heard that he’s been scaling back on some of his work commitments, major projects that meant a lot to him. These are good decisions. Part of a series of better decisions that he’s been making lately. And the best decision is that he’s been in treatment.
Which is why he’s kept a relatively low profile. And the catalyst for that seems to be the person who’s always been a solid influence in his life. She told him she was ready to move forward and shortly after that, he left to get help, out of town where he’s had some success before. He briefly came home so that he could stand up for family recently but then went right back to focus on self-care. Which is why there’s been no comment on a recent rumour that he may be stepping back from his big role. They still want him but his focus right now is not on work and, for the time being, they’re respecting that.
Film historian Robert Osborne, the effervescent primetime host of Turner Classic Movies since the cabler’s inception in 1994, has died. He was 84.
TCM’s general manager Jennifer Dorian released a statement saying, “All of us at Turner Classic Movies are deeply saddened by the death of Robert Osborne. Robert was a beloved member of the Turner family for more than 23 years. He joined us as an expert on classic film and grew to be our cherished colleague and esteemed ambassador for TCM. Robert was embraced by devoted fans who saw him as a trusted expert and friend. His calming presence, gentlemanly style, encyclopedic knowledge of film history, fervent support for film preservation and highly personal interviewing style all combined to make him a truly world-class host. Robert’s contributions were fundamental in shaping TCM into what it is today and we owe him a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this time.”
What a massive bummer. His respect, passion for and knowledge of cinema was unparalleled. I always wanted to meet him.
More at the Source
IT'S ALMOST HEEEERRRE. I wonder if we'll get a proper final cinematic trailer soon? Anyway, this video is about the idea of Golden Worlds and gives you a sneak peek into what each of the worlds we'll be exploring in the game will look like.
Despite the performances and crazy promotion, Chained to the Rhythm has now fallen out of the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. It's peak position was at #4! It's current position on iTunes is #8.
Billboard Hot 100: #100(new) Green Light, @lorde.— chart data (@chartdata) March 6, 2017
With only a half a day of sales, Lorde's Green Light debuts at #100 on Billboard and will more than likely rise by next week.
Ed remains at #1 with Shape of You, Bad and Boujee at #2, I Don't Wanna Live Forever at #3, That's What I Like by Bruno Mars at #4, and The Chainsmokers at #5! The Chainsmokers also now have 3 songs within the top 10 on Billboard (unfortunately).
ONTD do you think Katy can turn it around this era?
Source / Source
-“Epic is worth nothing now. They poured tens of millions of dollars into the label with no results.”
-Sony Music CEO Rob Stringer may even close Epic altogether.
-Epic Records CEO LA Reid and Epic’s president Sylvia Rhone are expected to face tighter purse strings. Reid & Rhone took major L's with Meghan Trainor, Future, Travis Scott, DJ Khaled and A Tribe Called Quest in 2016.
best new artist grammy curse strikes again!
Old wounds are reopening, new feuds are forming, and Tinsley Mortimer is joining the Housewives. Watch an all new season of The Real Housewives of New York, premiering April 5 at 9/8c only on Bravo!
Norman Reedus relayed an encounter he had with a fan while hanging out with Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
"I was with Jeffrey – we were riding motorcycles and we stopped in this little town to get coffee," Reedus told the Daily Star Online.
"We're sitting outside and this car pulls up and this little old lady hangs out of the car and goes, 'You're my Daryl!'
"She looks at him and goes, 'Fuck you!' This little old lady was screaming, 'Don't you touch him!'"
"He's like, 'Hey ma'am, we're just having coffee,' and she's like, 'Where do you live?' and he's like, 'I'm not telling you.'"
Letterman discussed a wide range of topics, concerning the current DIG and his administration:
On Trump’s outrageous statements:“I’m tired of people being bewildered about everything he says: ‘I can’t believe he said that.’ We gotta stop that and instead figure out ways to protect ourselves from him. We know he’s crazy. We gotta take care of ourselves here now.”
Trump's disrespectful tweets directed to Congressman John Lewis: "So he announces he’s boycotting the inauguration. Trump hops on his Twitter device and describes John Lewis as just another all-talk, no-action congressman, so sad." "Holy God. First of all, because I’m always thinking about myself, I think, 'I was about John Lewis' age when he marched acrosee The Edmund Pettus bridge. Would I have had the guts to do that?' The all-talk John Lewis goes down there and gets a goddamned skull fracture. I mean, Trumpy will never have to worry about a skull fracture because of the hair. Thank you! How do you know if Donald Trump is lying? His lips are moving. Thank you! But in addition to every other thing that’s wrong with the Trump, he’s ignorant in a way that’s insulting to the office, insulting to America, insulting to human rights, insulting to civil rights, insulting to John Lewis. Trump saying that broke my heart. I thought, 'You stupid son of a bitch. You ought to have know better than that'."
On Jimmy Fallon's inteview with Trump: "Jimmy got a fantastic viral clip out of that.......I don't want to criticize him but I can only tell you what I would have done: I would have gone to work on Trump"
The need to start to ignore Trump's tweets: "We don’t need more confirmation that there’s something wrong with Donald Trump. Let’s instead find ways to rebuild what is rational. And the Democrats, goddamn it, get a little backbone, get a little spine."
'How is a white supremacist the chief adviser?': David Letterman rips Trump's key team members pic.twitter.com/lWFYRp32La— Business Insider (@businessinsider) March 6, 2017