Articles on this Page
- 02/27/17--19:20: _camila cabello want...
- 02/27/17--20:24: _Supergirl 2x15 Promo
- 02/27/17--20:25: _Bates Motel 5x03 Pr...
- 02/27/17--20:36: _Jimmy Kimmel's vers...
- 02/27/17--22:33: _Jane the Virgin 3x1...
- 02/28/17--05:27: _Jon Stewart Dresses...
- 02/28/17--05:30: _Fifth Harmony perfo...
- 02/28/17--06:42: _CR Fashion Book jus...
- 02/28/17--06:45: _Remy Ma would like ...
- 02/28/17--07:28: _Bill Compton is joi...
- 02/28/17--08:02: _👑Ashton Sanders👑 c...
- 02/28/17--08:45: _The View talks abou...
- 02/28/17--09:01: _‘Moonlight’ Star As...
- 02/28/17--09:14: _Season two of Feud ...
- 02/28/17--09:31: _Jordan Peele Explai...
- 02/28/17--09:46: _Barry Jenkins Calls...
- 02/28/17--09:47: _Oscar winner Viola ...
- 02/28/17--09:56: _Jimmy Fallon, Ed Sh...
- 02/28/17--10:02: _Trump Address Inter...
- 02/28/17--10:10: _New poster for 'Ali...
- 02/27/17--19:20: camila cabello wants bigger boobs for her birthday
- 02/27/17--20:24: Supergirl 2x15 Promo
- 02/27/17--20:25: Bates Motel 5x03 Promo "Bad Blood"
- 02/27/17--20:36: Jimmy Kimmel's version of what happened yesterday at the Oscars.
- 02/27/17--22:33: Jane the Virgin 3x14 Promo
- 02/28/17--05:27: Jon Stewart Dresses Down the Media
- 02/28/17--06:45: Remy Ma would like Nicki Minaj to know
- 02/28/17--07:28: Bill Compton is joining the X-Men
- 02/28/17--08:02: 👑Ashton Sanders👑 covers Wonderland Magazine
- 02/28/17--08:45: The View talks about 45 accusing Obama was behind the leaks
- 02/28/17--09:14: Season two of Feud to feature Prince Charles and Princess Diana
- 02/28/17--09:47: Oscar winner Viola Davis's 'Custody' heads to Lifetime
- 02/28/17--09:56: Jimmy Fallon, Ed Sheeran and The Roots sing "Shape of You"
- 02/28/17--10:10: New poster for 'Alien: Covenant'
for my 20th birthday I just want my boobs to be a LITTLE bigger. Just a little— Camila Cabello (@camilacabello97) February 27, 2017
- karla is turning 20 years old and she revealed to her twitter followers a very special birthday wish
- because the hitmaker is already gifted with beauty, talent and success, she tweeted that only thing she wants on her big day is bigger boobs
- karla also shared a video teaser of her collab with pitbull and j balvin "hey ma," to be featured on the new soundtrack for the upcoming film the fate of the furious, which was filmed in cuba
source / source2
Norman helps Chick with a project; Romero makes his move; an apologetic Madeleine reaches out to Norman.
forgot the tags sorry
I really hope that they're being so obvious about bouncing right back to Jane/Raf means they have something more interesting up their sleeve
Fifth Harmony had a concert at Universal Studios in Orlando on 2/25/17. Although they now only have four members, they are still using a loud backtrack for the chorus. Most groups do this, but this is a problem since instead of a blend/harmony of their voices, the choruses are basically sang by Camila who is no longer a member of the group. Some members are basically lipping to the track or not even trying. Ally tried to sing over the chorus when she could.
The track was even louder/worse at some previous shows.
They are still using Camila's vocals my fragile heart im-pic.twitter.com/GkLaKjP9rc— JAI (@surrealmila) February 21, 2017
They reaaaaaalllly need to re-record their choruses or scrap the backtrack and sing the entire song live
-Halima Aden is a beauty queen who gained prominence in November for wearing a hijab at the Miss Minnesota USA pageant. She made her runway debut during NYFW, walking for Yeezy and was recently signed by IMG. She was interview by Iman for CR Fashion Book.
-Paris Jackson is the only daughter of Michael Jackson. She recently launched a career as a model and is set to make her acting debut on Lee Daniels' TV show, Star. She was interview by Daniels for CR Fashion Book.
-Both were shot by Mario Sorrenti.
IMAN I think often the West does not understand the history and the privilege of wearing a hijab. They always think of oppression.
HALIMA ADEN Yeah, totally. I always tell them, “Just look around you, there are Muslim women who wear it and Muslim women who don’t.” We have to break the stereotype.
IMAN I’m going to be 62 years old in July. So the Somalia I grew up in—there weren’t so many women who wore hijabs. When I was growing up there, we all wore traditional clothes. Most of the time we didn’t even cover our heads. I’ve heard all types of critiques—as a Somali girl, as a model, as a mom, as a Muslim who does not wear a hijab, marrying a white man, my late husband David Bowie. But you know, I live my truth.
HA I love that.
IMAN I hear that you want to someday be a United Nations goodwill ambassador.
HA I just think that there’s so much work to be done. I remember when I lived in a refugee camp, it was the people who weren’t Somali, the people who came from Western countries, who helped the most. I remember being six and thinking, I want to be one of those woman because I knew how much they helped us.
IMAN When I went to the refugee camp in Kenya, in 1971, the nongovernmental organizations helped me. They are like angels walking among us. They do so much without any fanfare.
IMAN What does the support you’ve received mean to you?
HA To me, it represents freedom of choice. A lot of people have the misconception that, as a Muslim woman, I am somehow against women wearing bikinis. No, I want women to feel comfortable and confident in whatever they wear.
IMAN Is there one supporter who really impressed you?
HA I didn’t think about how many different people this would affect. I went in thinking that I want something positive for young Muslim girls. But I’ve heard stories from parents who are Christians, telling me, “Thank you, I want my seven-year-old daughter to know that you don’t have to be half-naked to be beautiful.”
Full interview at the source
LEE DANIELS So what does Paris Jackson do?
PARIS JACKSON Right now I’m doing the modeling thing.
LD Well, you got the eyes and the height.
PJ I’ve always wanted to try out acting, but maybe in a couple years. I really believe in activism and I want to do bigger things.
LD Do you believe that’s even possible in the world today?
PJ Yes. I think right now a lot of people are really, really angry. And there are two ways that things can go: it can go really bad, or we’ll see that the “man,” the government, is not doing what it’s supposed to do, and we’ll take it in our own hands. Millennials, people my age, we’re going to run the country in the next few years. We can make this country what we want it to be.
LD I guess my question to you is: is there time?
PJ I’m hoping that this year my generation will get to a point where we will rise up, not in a violent way, but start pushing for more liberalism. This happened with same-sex marriage. We pushed so hard for equality and it happened.
Full interview at the source
tweet sourcehalima photohalima coverhalima interviewparis coverparis photoparis interview
This tweet came after Nicki was on Twitter tweeting about her #9 charting "rap" feature with Gucci instead of booking studio time.
The action-adventure project focuses on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.
Moyer will play Reed, an ambitious attorney trying to balance the demands of his job at the DA's office with his responsibilities to his family. He joins a cast that includes Blair Redford and Jamie Chung.
- shot by Sandy Kim + styled by Zara Mirkin
- issue is on newsstands now!!!
i am READY for the entire moonlight cast to blow up
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila
Today's HOT topics:
45 saying that Obama was behind the leaks
The people they honored during Black History Month
George W. Bush breaking his silence about
45 45's comments about health care being complicated
Tara Setmayer talks about the Presidential Address to Congress
SOURCE:1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ashton Sanders joins a cast that already includes Denzel Washington and Colin Farrell,
The legal thriller centers on a lawyer (Washington), who realizes things about his firm that draw into question his own personal morality, which spirals into action.
It is confirmed Sanders would play an impressionable young lawyer fresh out of grad school who helps Washington with cases.
Gilroy will direct off a script he has penned.
While the first episode of Feud will not be airing until this Sunday Variety has confirmed that FX has already decided to give the show a second season. What does Ryan Murphy have planned for season two of Feud? A ten-episode series entitled Feud: Charles and Diana and as you guessed it will center around the marriage and divorce of Prince Charles and Princess Di.
Source 1 and 2
What do you think the chances are he picked this for the topic of season two after seeing the success of The Crown? Also countdown until he announce Sarah Paulson.
What was the conscious decision behind using Childish Gambino Redbone to kick off the movie?
"First of all I love the you know.. the "stay woke". That's what this movie's about. I wanted to make sure that this movie satisfied the black horror movie audience need for characters to be smart and do things that intelligent, observant people would do. So I wanted to make sure we had.. that our lead, Chris, played by Daniel Kaluuya, was a guy that we believed in and believed he would make the right decisions, believe that he is woke, and then you know obviously when I.. I'm a huge Childish Gambino fan, huge fan of Donald, I had him in to see the movie, I put the song in there and I was looking at him like.. and he loved it and I was very honored by his reaction and it's a little bit haunting and a little bit of a throwback as well like this film is. So it's perfect match."
Excellent choice to open the movie. Redbone is so good.
- Barry Jenkins, director of Moonlight, discusses growing up in Miami and how it wasn't a happy place at the time.
- He says growing up in Miami mirrors Moonlight as it was "heavy" but a "beautiful, inspiring place".
- While shooting at night, parents would let their children play due to the lights of the set. "When we shot at night, parents would come out and tell me ‘We don’t usually let our kids out after dark, because there are no street lights, but since you all got your movie lights, it’s a lot safer.’ Kids would come on the set and sit at the video monitors and watch me work and point at me and tell each other ‘He grew up here!’ I could tell from their faces that seeing me — this black dude walking around all this machinery, calling action — was an eye-opening experience."
The film premiered at last year's Tribeca film festival but failed to get theatrical distribution.
It stars recent Oscar winner Viola Davis as a judge, Oscar nominee Catalina Sandino Moreno as a mother who has lost custody of her kids, and Hayden Panettiere.
“When We Rise,” Dustin Lance Black’s eight-hour miniseries about the LGBT civil rights movement which premiered last night, was initially scheduled to air over four straight nights through Thursday, Mar. 2. Thanks to the recently scheduled Congressional address by newly-minted President Donald Trump, ABC has had to disrupt the scheduling and will take a break tonight on Tuesday, Feb. 28 to air said address, postponing the next three installments of “When We Rise” by a day.
Black told reporters at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in January, “I think there’s a lot of people who voted for Donald Trump who will love this show. I don’t see this show as only trying to speak to half a country,” Black said. “I think if Donald Trump watches the show, he might like the show.”
The symbolism is too fucking real. Did anyone watch the first episode last night? I really like it so far. It also feels disturbingly timely.
The crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise but is actually a dark, dangerous world. When they uncover a threat beyond their imagination, they must attempt a harrowing escape.
This post is dedicated to the memory of Bill Paxton.