Articles on this Page
- 02/27/17--15:35: _The #Oscars hit a n...
- 02/27/17--15:40: _Teen Vogue talks to...
- 02/27/17--16:16: _Perrie Edwards Caus...
- 02/27/17--16:18: _BTS's Jungkook cove...
- 02/27/17--16:18: _The Bachelor: Forev...
- 02/27/17--16:19: _Remy Ma on Wendy!
- 02/27/17--16:19: _Little Mix ft. Kid ...
- 02/27/17--16:50: _Emma Stone Oscars S...
- 02/27/17--17:03: _#shEther update: Sa...
- 02/27/17--17:11: _PwC awards handler ...
- 02/27/17--17:32: _Water is wet, sky i...
- 02/27/17--17:40: _Dhanush, Uma Thurma...
- 02/27/17--18:00: _Asghar Farhadi's Os...
- 02/27/17--18:22: _ Bioware: Mass Effe...
- 02/27/17--18:31: _ONTD fave Emma Wats...
- 02/27/17--18:39: _Auli’i Cravalho To ...
- 02/27/17--18:48: _Scarlett Johansson ...
- 02/27/17--18:51: _Vera Farmiga joins ...
- 02/27/17--19:19: _Debbie Harry says h...
- 02/27/17--19:19: _TAEYEON - Fine Musi...
- 02/27/17--15:35: The #Oscars hit a nine-year ratings low last night
- 02/27/17--15:40: Teen Vogue talks to Lena and Grace Dunham
- 02/27/17--16:16: Perrie Edwards Causes Controversy (Again)
- 02/27/17--16:18: BTS's Jungkook covers 'We Don't Talk Anymore', Charlie Puth Responds
- 02/27/17--16:18: The Bachelor: Forever Alone Nick?
- 02/27/17--16:19: Remy Ma on Wendy!
- 02/27/17--16:19: Little Mix ft. Kid Ink | Touch (Remix)
- Touch Remix is only available on radio stations right now, and a link to buy it hasn't been made available, yet.
- Columbia Records included the song on today's newsletter and its impact date is March 13.
- 02/27/17--16:50: Emma Stone Oscars Speech for Best Actress Win + Backstage Interview
- 02/27/17--17:32: Water is wet, sky is blue, Star Trek Discovery pushed back yet AGAIN
- 02/27/17--18:00: Asghar Farhadi's Oscar win has white conservatives mad
- 02/27/17--18:22: Bioware: Mass Effect: Andromeda will be "Sofcore Space Porn"
- 02/27/17--18:31: ONTD fave Emma Watson & the cast of BATB @ the Shanghai premiere
- 02/27/17--18:39: Auli’i Cravalho To Star In NBC Pilot "Drama High"
- IRL Disney princess Auli'i Cravalho has been cast in upcoming pilot for "Drama High"
- "Drama High" described as High School Musical in a working class town
- Will play a student/part-time waitress with big talent
- "Drama High" producing team worked on "Parenthood", "Friday Night Lights", and Hamilton
- From this year's Academy Awards nominees, she would like to work with Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- She joked that she and Joss Whedon talk all the time about the Black Widow solo movie and that they send each other spider emojis.
- She really doesn't know if a Black Widow solo movie will ever happen, but right now she's trying to wrap her head around Infinity War because the production looks infinite.
- She's seeing Ghost in the Shell for the first time next week.
- 02/27/17--18:51: Vera Farmiga joins Godzilla 2!!!
- 02/27/17--19:19: TAEYEON - Fine Music Video
The Oscars hit a nine-year ratings low, with viewership falling for a third year in a row.
Last night's broadcast averaged 32.9 million viewers.
The show drew a 22.4 rating, which is down 4 percent from last year.
This year's telecast is the lowest-rated telecast since Jon Stewart hosted in 2008.
Some speculate that the show's length and focus on politics turned off potential viewers.
Earlier this month, Lena Dunham and her sister Grace sat down with each other to talk about shit. As Teen Vogue puts it: The children of New York artists Laurie Simmons and Carroll Dunham are cut from the same fearless cloth, tending not only to their careers and the state of America but their tenacious, glorious bond, which is as worthy an endeavor as any.
Lena: "I remember very clearly being an only child and the rage that came with having my only childhood taken away from me. I also know that if you hadn’t been born, I would be minus many qualities, like empathy (lol) and the capacity to properly socialize and to share things."
Lena: "You always call me “sissy” and are very focused on the fact that we are sisters—you still feel like you’re sisters with someone, right?"
Grace: "Yeah! I don’t even see sisterhood as something that’s gendered."
On Grace being an extension of Lena
Lena: "It makes me stressed for you that people make assumptions about you based on your connection to me. I always wish that I could erase that for you."
Grace: "It’s sweet when you’re protective of me. But I get the assumptions people make! I understand. There are lots of people who grew up the way we did, Lena, who aren’t critical of the structure of society and aren’t necessarily thinking about other ways things could be."
read the full interview at the source
ontd, do you want a sister like one of the dunhams?
Perrie Edwards recently posted an instagram picture of herself cupping the breast of a religious statue.
Fans have complained that their comments to her about it have been deleted.
I commented this but it dead ass isnt showing up anymore? LMFAO pic.twitter.com/S8hlgwuu20— coles (@rezidenteviI) February 27, 2017
ONTD, will Perrie ever learn?
Love this Jungcook https://t.co/mvo82WAOLR— Charlie Puth (@charlieputh) 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2017
SOURCE: 1 + 2
ONTD, are you also bad at spelling names?
Nicholas is in angst yet again? Will this boy really find love on his journey?
Bachelor Fantasy League Standings
2) itstenni 710
2) Perdley 710
2) InevitableBreakup 710
2) Amanda 710
ONTD Group pw: ontd
Remy Ma & Joseph Antonio Cartagena will make an appearance on Wendell Williams to discuss their latest album, Love and Hip Hop:NY and stupid hoes who wear pink chicken wings.
source / source
-She thanks everyone ever and she says that the greatest honor of all is to even be nominated in a category filled with such amazing women
-They ask her about Emma Watson
-She loves Moonlight very much and is really happy that it won Best Picture, and she says that she was holding the Best Leading Actress card the entire time so she doesn't know where the story about the card came from
-She's very confused about the whole mishap
While Nicki seems to be taking her sweet time in posting a response and instead hoping it blows over by posting pics from her latest video shoot others involved in the #shEther aftermath have not been so
afraid tight lipped:
Been flying all day but Be fly all days...**sidenote** im turning my phone off allllll day today 😩😩😩😩 #stuntgang 📸 @prvncek
initially playing the radio on this moment with just an instagram post and (mostly) maintaining his composure in a barber shop:
Safaree is P E to the T T Y pic.twitter.com/yeC47jsNl3— j money ✨ (@JasmineeeSayss) February 26, 2017
Safaree finally broke when the song was blasted in a club and cracked a smile -
I guess there's no hope for Nicki reuniting with her (allegedly) former ghost writer :(
Meanwhile, E-Bro had his own words for the feud after which Papoose put him in check and he backtracked -
Remy knows she's lying... matter of fact the dude that told her that bullshit, she knows is a nerd!— OldMan Ebro (@oldmanebro) February 26, 2017
These nerd as dudes always worried 🤣
No one in my family is mad ...— OldMan Ebro (@oldmanebro) February 26, 2017
We laughing which is why this will be concluded Monday at 8A on @HOT97
Now this Remy record is fucking flames tho... ya'll wanted beef, so here we go!— OldMan Ebro (@oldmanebro) February 26, 2017
@oldmanebro You just texted me happy as hell that Remy said it ...now she lying? 😕 Sit down bruh— Papoose (@Papooseonline) February 26, 2017
Of course. U would be too!!— OldMan Ebro (@oldmanebro) February 26, 2017
So you gone book ya wife for the show or nah... https://t.co/Y58rDhATyR
Lastly, both Hot 97 and The Breakfast club chime in:
* E-Bro Denies having sex with Nicki via the Bill Clinton Line
* Has spent time with Nicki and her crew, done some minor sexting
* Thinks Papoose might have fed the line to Remi
* Loves the attention
* Deep analysis of where the feud started.
* Mentions the game coming for Meek liking shady pics on the feud
* Charlamagne reminds Nicki that her diss track cannot be about money, sales or Beyoncé
Safaree - 1 , 2 , 3
E-bro vs. Papoose - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
Hot97 , The Breakfast Club
Who else do you think will respond before Nicki does ONTD?
PWC Envelope Handler Was Tweeting Backstage Minutes Before Oscar Gaffe https://t.co/WLdYJy4vhR— Variety (@Variety) February 27, 2017
PwC handler Brian Cullinan was caught tweeting pics while backstage during the Oscars last night (he's deleted the tweets since of course), and one of the tweets in question (of Emma Stone backstage after she won) took place a couple of minutes before Best Picture was announced.
So he wasn't paying attention to the envelope he gave to Warren Beatty, according to insiders.
Another PwC guy who's probably Brian's boss said Brian “feels very, very terrible and horrible. He is very upset about this mistake. And it is also my mistake, our mistake, and we all feel very bad.”
Source: https://twitter.com/Variety/status/836363592077291520 (the pic he took of Emma's at the source too)
There you go: PwC was unprofessional as fuck and didn't do their job.
-Originally set for a January debut, then May, THEN no schedule was set, NOW set to premiere in late Summer, early fall
-CBS is now saying that they want to get the show right as it is the family jewel and that there is a lot of post-production that needs to get done.
-CBS is blaming Star Trek doing so well on Netflix as a reason why they decided to make people pay for it on their own "streaming" service. (if they did so well, give us those upgraded masters of DS9 and Voyager)
Ony S2 of Voyager of my first time rerun watch
The movie is an adaptation of the novel 'Extraordinary Journey Of A Fakir Who Got Trapped In An Ikea Cupboard' and also stars Berenice Bejo (The Artist) and Barkhad Abdi (Captain Phillips). Erin Moriarty (True detective) also has a role. It will be directed by Marjane Satrapi the acclaimed French-Irani director and graphic novelist behind 'Persopolis'.
This makes Dhanush the first (male) Indian actor this generation to cross over to Hollywood.
The novel is about a fakir(like a hermit monk) in Rajasthan who tricks his village into sending him to Paris, where he meets a beautiful woman, falls in love with her and has an outlandish globe-trotting adventure.
They start filming in May.
theres no kollywood tag so im using bollywood dont @ me lol
-Iranian director Asghar Farhadi won for Best Foreign film at the Academy's, due to the Muslim ban boycotted and sent astronaut Anousheh Ansari to give his speech in his place
-His speech delivered an anti-Trump and anti-Muslim ban message, saying "Dividing the world into the 'us' and 'our enemies' categories creates fear, a deceitful justification for aggression and war. These wars prevent democracy and human rights in countries which have themselves been victims of aggression".
-Got many conservatives shook and attacking him with racist/xenophobic comments, many saying he's not entitled to saying anything because he is from Iran and that he should speak out about Iran's injustices first (which he has in the past...its not his fault hes subjected to living in an Islamic theocracy??)
-One of those people is Tammy Lauren
Feel free to stay in Iran. I hear it's nice there. Good terror training grounds. #Oscars— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) February 27, 2017
So a guy from Iran just lectured America about human rights and democracy, to lusty applause from Hollywood. Too perfect.— Noah Pollak (@NoahPollak) February 27, 2017
We give an Iranian film maker an award & he writes us a lecture on our government. How about he go lecture his own Iranian leaders? #Oscars— Lauren Cooley (@laurenacooley) February 27, 2017
i'm confused: the audience applauded a guy from a country that executes gays.— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) February 27, 2017
@POTUSTRUMPNEWSS you can stay in your country, no one is interested I your movies, we're not 👀 stupid Iranian movies, they suck— Rita Medvedev (@RitaMed4) February 27, 2017
Impressive that the Oscars managed to feature an Iranian winner lecturing Americans about human rights.— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) February 27, 2017
-Meanwhile Farhadi remains unbothered with now his second Foreign film Oscar win
Lol poor dat
Although Mass Effect: Andromeda has yet to be publicly rated by the ESRB, according to Bioware’s General Manager Aaryn Flynn, Mass Effect: Andromeda will contain ✨ “full nudity” ✨ instead of the ESRB’s earlier verdict of “partial nudity”. 👀👀
Remember. We lost the "partial nudity" rating and got full "nudity". https://t.co/yauGf9Cnol— Aaryn Flynn (@AarynFlynn) February 26, 2017
Some fans think that he's just kidding, but he has insisted that he has not:
Mass Effect: Andromeda was previously announced to have gone gold, all set for released on March 21, 2017 in North America and March 23, 2017 in Europe
Hew are y'all going to bang first, ONTD? I'm banging Jaal and then Liam👀👀👀👀
Auli’i Cravalho has been cast in a new role! https://t.co/8EHRfSp4ep— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) February 28, 2017
If this movie ever happens, Joss Whedon and his flop writing of Natasha better stay away from its production.
She's going to play Milly Bobby Brown's mom and Kyle Chandler's wife. The official title of the movie is Godilla: King of Monsters. Michael Dougherty (Krampus) is directing, and it will be coming out on March 22 of 2019.
Also Ken Watanabe is the most likely member of the cast to return from the 2014 reboot.
Debbie Harry: My ‘bisexual days’ are gone https://t.co/YNUDVCzxGB— PinkNews (@PinkNews) February 25, 2017
Blondie singer Debbie Harry says that her "bisexual days" are gone and that she's no longer bisexual.
Reflecting on her "bisexual days," Debbie believes that her sexual experimentation was due to hormones.
She says that although she has great affection for some of her female friends, she thinks that in her case, it was due to her being younger, since her hormones were changing.
Debbie also added that she is very happy that today's society can deal with sexual identity better than in the past.