Articles on this Page
- 02/22/17--18:51: _Celebs comment on n...
- 02/22/17--18:58: _Grace Slick Donates...
- 02/22/17--19:07: _fan writes camila c...
- 02/22/17--19:11: _Lin-Manuel Miranda ...
- 02/22/17--19:30: _Prologue short film...
- 02/22/17--19:30: _The Magicians 2x06 ...
- 02/22/17--20:00: _Britney's Umbrella ...
- 02/22/17--20:17: _FX - LEGION 1x04 Pr...
- 02/22/17--20:33: _A Real Housewives R...
- 02/22/17--20:45: _Syfy - THE EXPANSE ...
- 02/22/17--21:31: _Stephen Colbert Is ...
- 02/23/17--05:19: _Shadowhunters 2x09 ...
- 02/23/17--05:19: _'Suits' Spinoff Sta...
- 02/23/17--05:19: _Milo Ventimiglia as...
- 02/23/17--05:19: _SVU Promo for 18x13...
- 02/23/17--05:49: _Arrow 5x15 Extended...
- 02/23/17--06:33: _STAR 1x10 Promo "Bo...
- 02/23/17--07:02: _Mass Effect: Androm...
- 02/23/17--07:17: _65 authors and arti...
- 02/23/17--08:06: _Sinead O'Connor Apo...
- 02/22/17--18:58: Grace Slick Donates Chick-Fil-A Checks to LGBTQ Rights Group
- 02/22/17--19:07: fan writes camila cabello a song – and she loves it!
- 02/22/17--19:11: Lin-Manuel Miranda fronts The Hollywood Reporter's Oscar issue
- 02/22/17--19:30: Prologue short film from Alien: Covenant
- 02/22/17--19:30: The Magicians 2x06 Promo "The Cock Barrens"
- 02/22/17--20:00: Britney's Umbrella in Infamous 2007 Attack Will Go Up For Auction
- 02/22/17--20:17: FX - LEGION 1x04 Promo "Chapter 4" + The Look Behind Legion
- 02/22/17--20:33: A Real Housewives Roundup
- 02/23/17--05:19: Shadowhunters 2x09 "Bound by Blood" promo, new Harry interview
- 02/23/17--05:19: 'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres in the Works at USA Network
- 02/23/17--05:19: SVU Promo for 18x13: Barba Gets Hacked!
- 02/23/17--05:49: Arrow 5x15 Extended Promo "Fighting Fire with Fire"
- 02/23/17--06:33: STAR 1x10 Promo "Boy Trouble"
- 02/23/17--07:02: Mass Effect: Andromeda will star Natalie Dormer as Dr. Lexi T’Perro
- 02/23/17--08:06: Sinead O'Connor Apologizes to Arsenio Hall
iamnikkireed: Thank you @markruffalo for posting this image. This is an armored car and flak vests...THIS is exactly what it looks like when the love of money overpowers the loves for human beings. Take a second to read these beautiful words by my friend @zenbunni below. ・・・
At 2pm Mountain Time Today heavily militarized forces will be dismantling Standing Rock and all who are there. Let us pray for all the brave Water Keepers and Earth Guardians. Every dollar and decision you make in life either funds people that want to protect or hurt our planet - the choice should be easy if one simply digs a touch deeper than living blindly consuming without consciousness.
This heartbreaking image shows the stark divide we live daily with those that have completely lost sight of what it means to be human and those that live naturally from a heart space.
We pray, meditate, and send light to both sides.
Do not lose sight of this. We are assaulting human beings so that investors -- including POTUS -- can profit from environmental destruction. https://t.co/KIYNzD9V7N— Sophia Bush (@SophiaBush) February 23, 2017
Putin Elected Trump pic.twitter.com/iYuv7PvNCQ— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) February 22, 2017
In happier news, NASA discovered a dwarf star with 7 Earth like planets, 3 of which are in the life supporting sweet spot!
Good news: There are 7 newly discovered possibly hospitable planets.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) February 22, 2017
Bad news: Russia is already interfering in their elections.
This this this this!!!!!!! https://t.co/L2aEG7Uchg— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) February 22, 2017
Road trip! https://t.co/5cJ3N6y1aA— Craig Ferguson (@CraigyFerg) February 22, 2017
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
packing my stuff for Nu-Earth rn brb
Grace Slick was initially vehemently against allowing Chick-Fil-A, the notoriously homophobic chicken sandwich chain whose CEO is obsessed with "traditional marriage," the right to use a Jefferson Starship song in a commercial. She eventually decided to say yes, if only so she could donate every dime she makes off the commercial to Lambda Legal, a civil rights group that fights for the rights of LGBTQ Americans and everyone living with HIV.
I'm glad! Lambda Legal does great work and is fighting against HB2 alongside the ACLU. Based on HB 186, a piss-poor excuse of a repeal and replace bill, we're only gonna get rid of that goddamn bathroom bill if we fight it in the courts.
Go to the source to see the commercial and read excerpts from her statement on Forbes.
- a karla fan named evan blum wrote a track titled "camila cabello" for his girlfriend. he wrote about how much he loves his girlfriend… by comparing her to karla
- "the world is a girl group/and you're my favorite member," he sings in the reggae-inspired track. "like camila cabello / you brighten my day-o / i’m losing the words to say-o."
HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG OMG— Camila Cabello (@camilacabello97) February 20, 2017
evan, I don't know why she was upset, I think your song is dope https://t.co/fNlGGfwNNX
source / source2
wow karla genuinely loves her fans. what a sweetheart
sources one and two
he's been all over the place lately so i'm praying this means his chances are good 🤞🏽
ETA: Oh wait, apparently the footage was shot by Ridley's son and is not in the film :s
Let me change the title of this post...
The umbrella used to attack a photographer's car is going up for auction nearly 10 years since the incident.
The pap said that he will donate half the proceeds to a charity of Britney's choice.
The 2007 incident occurred days after her head shaving as she was being pursued relentlessly
by the paps. Her "cousin" Alli Sims was with her during the chase and begged photographers to leave her alone before Britney snapped and went off on the pap's Ford Explorer.
Britney later apologized via statement on her website, explaining the outburst was down to a character she was auditioning for.
'I apologize to the pap for a stunt that was done 4 months ago regarding an umbrella,' she wrote. 'I was preparing my character for a role in a movie where the husband never plays his part so they switch places accidentally.
David's in trouble, while his friends search for answers.
The clothes make the character. Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew to see how wardrobe helps tell the story. They didn't talk about it, but I loved how those tech guys from Ep1 were basically Sentinels haha
Discussion post for Chapter 3 =) So, who are your favs so far? I just need more Ptonomy ♥
Here is the spoiler tag for those who need it:
-Great that they made up
-Maybe Brandi should sleep with Shay as revenge
-She will never be friends with Brandi again
-Thinks Joanna Krupa should drop her lawsuit against Brandi Glanville saying that she has a smelly vagina
Earth and Mars search for answers in the aftermath of the asteroid collision.
"Home" indeed...oyedeng, beratna ♥ I love this show so much. Looking forward to what's ahead. Also, Happy Birthday to pampaw, Thomas Jane! What a way to celebrate.
Spoiler tag for those who need it =)
- The Late Show averaged 3 million viewers last week, extending its winning margin to 296,000 viewers. It marks the show’s largest margin of victory since Colbert’s premiere week back in September 2015.
- More and more people are tuning into Colbert likely thanks to his nightly (and amazing) criticism of the Trump presidency.
- However, Colbert still remains No. 2 in the key demo of adults 18-49. Fallon topped Colbert with a 0.67 rating over The Late Show's 0.54 rating.
A spinoff series centered on Torres' character, Jessica Pearson, is in the works at Universal Cable Productions
It is extremely early in the development process, No deals are currently in place.
-He says he was Team Logan and Dean because he loved the actors and he can't say he was team Jess because he played Jess, but he asked one simple question: Were Logan and Dean team Rory?
Barba's secrets are finally revealed! Don't get excited though, this episode airs on March 22. See you next month!
ONTD PSA: last night Carisi had like four lines and Barba wasn't there so feel free to skip this one
ONTD, did you watch last night's episode? Wasn't it supposed to be about Fin? Also, any guesses on Barba's career-threatening secret?
Also Star has been renewed today
Excerpt (go to source for full text:)
Dear Mr. President:
As writers and artists, we join PEN America in calling on you to rescind your Executive Order of January 27, 2017, and refrain from introducing any alternative measure that similarly impairs freedom of movement and the global exchange of arts and ideas.
In barring people from seven predominantly Muslim countries from entering the United States for 90 days, barring all refugees from entering the country for 120 days, and blocking migration from Syria indefinitely, your January Executive Order caused the chaos and hardship of families divided, lives disrupted, and law-abiding faced with handcuffs, detention, and deportation. In so doing, the Executive Order also hindered the free flow of artists and thinkers and did so at a time when vibrant, open intercultural dialogue is indispensable in the fight against terror and oppression. Its restriction is inconsistent with the values of the United States and the freedoms for which it stands.
Daniel Handler (a.k.a. Lemony Snicket)
David Henry Hwang
Kwame Anthony Appiah
Sinead O'Connor apologizes to Arsenio Hall for saying he gave Prince drugs https://t.co/rmLsuYLiid— billboard (@billboard) February 23, 2017
- In a post Sinead made on Facebook a week after Prince died, she wrote that Prince got his drugs "over the decades" from Arsenio.
- Arsenio sued her for defamation for $5 million
- Sinead responded to that by telling him to suck her dick
- With her recent apology she has also deleted all her posts regarding the incident and her lawyer stated that they would be requesting that the defamation lawsuit be dismissed
More info at the SOURCE
Did you ever think that you would read the sentence "Sinead O'Connor apologizes to Arsenio Hall for saying he gave Prince drugs"?