Articles on this Page
- 02/19/17--21:05: _"Big Little Lies": ...
- 02/19/17--21:46: _The Roots, Jidenna,...
- 02/19/17--21:50: _Black Sails: 404 cl...
- 02/20/17--06:41: _Angelina Jolie Gets...
- 02/20/17--07:44: _"I feel like I've j...
- 02/20/17--07:56: _Frances Bean Rememb...
- 02/20/17--08:23: _The Royals Season 3...
- 02/20/17--08:43: _Lana Del Rey - LOVE...
- 02/20/17--08:55: _Thin-Skinned Piece ...
- 02/20/17--10:14: _Last Week Tonight C...
- 02/20/17--10:14: _Live Mic Feed of Ka...
- 02/20/17--10:16: _Angelina Jolie migh...
- 02/20/17--10:49: _Fifth Harmony's All...
- 02/20/17--11:05: _ONTD Roundup
- 02/20/17--11:49: _Colbert dubbed "Lat...
- 02/20/17--11:49: _Return of Astrology...
- 02/20/17--12:21: _Bono praises VP Mik...
- 02/20/17--12:21: _King Arthur: Legend...
- 02/20/17--12:43: _Did Lena Dunham Sha...
- 02/20/17--12:43: _Trisha Paytas Drops...
- 02/19/17--21:05: "Big Little Lies": In The Weeks Ahead
- 02/19/17--21:50: Black Sails: 404 clip + Cast tweets
- 02/20/17--07:56: Frances Bean Remembers Father Kurt Cobain on His 50th Birthday
- 02/20/17--08:23: The Royals Season 3 Finale Recap
- Simon thought Robert was too proud (aka somewhat socipathic) and decided to disband the Monarchy rather than have him King
- Robert's been leading Kathyrn along this whole time (because he knew about her and Liam) and called her a "whore in bed." Niiiiiiice....
- Jack Parker's plane did a swan dive and it was probably Robert (remember? Sociopath.)
- Jasper never got Len's Christmas letter because Robert burned it and then called Jasper's dad, who you'll remember, gave that reporter all the juicy gossip about Jasper which caused him to (stupidly) break up with Eleanor
- Robert wants in Willow's pants (oh, and for her to be Queen)
- Cyrus was going to off himself until Liam came for his help to take Robert down. It's the "Spares" dream team!
- 02/20/17--08:43: Lana Del Rey - LOVE Music Video
- 02/20/17--10:14: Last Week Tonight Covers The Kremlin
- 02/20/17--10:14: Live Mic Feed of Katy Perry's Grammy Performance Leaks!
- 02/20/17--11:05: ONTD Roundup
- Lana Del Rey's new single "Love" leaks, gets a premature release by label
- Olympic diving star Tom Daley had 18-month affair with male model
- Ricky Martin Met His Future Husband on Instagram
- Weekend Box Office: The LEGO Batman Movie repeats at #1
- Larry Wilmore confronts Milo Yiannapoulus on "Overtime with Bill Maher"
- The Walking Dead 7x10 Sneak Peek + VIEWING POST
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in Disney's The Little Mermaid Reboot
- America's hot dad Stephen Colbert has interrupted (or ended) the 3-year reign of Jimmy Fallon
- "And by virtue of a nightly audience that averages more than 3 million, Colbert is the leader of a sardonic pack that includes NBC’s Seth Meyers, HBO’s John Oliver and TBS’s Samantha Bee (both Stewart alums), and Comedy Central’s Trevor Noah"(I don't usually say this but squad goals)
- “It’s not that he (Colbert) is going after a particular audience; instead, the audience has found him."
- The Daily Beast deemed Fallon's softball interview with Fuckface von Clownstick the"moral equivalent of fellatio" lol
- Regardless of said interview, it's likely Fallon would still be facing the same ratings drop
- "…his silly celebrity games, dead-on yet personality-less impressions, incessant shout-outs to millennial cultural touchstones, and general walking-Kermit-arm-flail antics felt at least harmless if not more-than-a-little irritating […] that kind of thing might not fly in the era of Trump."
- On Thursday night, Fallon revived his Trump impression to parody that clusterfuck stress conference
- "…it relied mostly on superficial broad strokes, with Fallon, as usual, mimicking Trump's look and mannerisms more than communicating – or God forbid mocking – the essence of who Trump actually is."
- In the same week Colbert called the bluff of humanoid lightbulb Stephen Miller and dared him to appear on to his show so he could call him a liar to his face.
- 02/20/17--12:21: Bono praises VP Mike Pence on his work on AIDS relief
- 02/20/17--12:21: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword - Official Trailer
- 02/20/17--12:43: Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on 'Girls'?
- 02/20/17--12:43: Trisha Paytas Drops Thick Girl Anthem, Saves Pop Music
Yay! Billy and Silver together again! This is... oooooh, this is dark. Remember when you used to make me peel potatoes @Tomhopperhops— Luke Arnold (@LongLukeArnold) 20. Februar 2017
About Max & Eleanor's "what would have been enough?" scene:
Why are these emotional pirates fucking up this awesome Maroon War show? #BlackSails— Luke Arnold (@LongLukeArnold) 20. Februar 2017
And of course, he and Toby Schmitz tweeted about THAT SCENE:
There was a version of this script where she answered. With performances this good we don't need it. We know 💔 https://t.co/WysjfazE09— Luke Arnold (@LongLukeArnold) 20. Februar 2017
Silver mentioned Thomas Hamilton.— Luke Arnold (@LongLukeArnold) 20. Februar 2017
In unrelated news, popular social media platform Tumblr just set itself on fire #BlackSails
Crew, how is everyone recovering from that twist?
Angelina Jolie on her 'difficult' split from Brad Pitt: 'We will always be a family': https://t.co/SZGGfhUaYS— People Magazine (@people) February 19, 2017
Angelina said in part: “I don’t want to say very much about that, except to say it was a very difficult time and...and we are a family and we will always be a family, and we will get through this time and hopefully be a stronger family for it.”
Judd Apatow did a stand-up set this past Saturday at the Regent Theater in Los Angeles to promote the HBO series "Crashing."
During the stand-up set, Judd Apatow said that when Trump was elected, he felt like "a person about to get raped" and that he didn't know how bad it would be.
Now that Trump is president, Judd Apatow said, "I feel like I've just been raped and I just don’t know if I'm going to get murdered."
Judd also said that he understands why Melania Trump isn't living in the White House, since every day she's not spending in the White House is a day she isn't getting fucked by Donald Trump.
Frances Bean Cobain shared a handwritten note in remembrance of her late father in honor of what would have been his 50th birthday. “You are loved and you are missed, Thank you for giving me the gift of life.”
For the 5 of us still watching, "The Royals" has been renewed for Season 4 so rejoice! that we'll be able to see the downfall of douchebag King Robert, whom I never trusted and is a shady fuck.
It wasn't staged, believe me. https://t.co/lgY1ljMmna— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) February 20, 2017
Woods starts acting like a belligerent [redacted] around 3 minutes and 57 seconds in.
If you're wondering why I'm calling James Woods a piece of shit, here's why.
Pop singer Katy Perry can't seem to catch a break as the live isolated vocals from her Grammy performance got leaked online.
Struggling through the performance and gasping for air, Katy's live vocals failed to impress.
The comments on the YouTube video left by surprised listeners were less than forgiving.
"Wtf? She sings so terrible! Cant even hit high notes". one user said
"That was absolutely garbage! Katy Perry might have all these no. 1 hits to her name but she cannot sing live at all! Every bit of that hurt my ears but I listened to it all thinking it might improve along the way! Nope! Rotten!" another user commented.
Katy Perry's new single "Chained To The Rhythm" is currently #8 on iTunes.
The New York Post published a hit piece on Angelina (their third in a week. See the others here: source1source2).
They allege that:
-Brad has custody of Hollywood (He got a standing ovation at the Golden Globes)
-After Pitt’s triumphant appearance at the Globes, Jolie apparently realized there was, in fact, one thing even she couldn’t do: Make people in Hollywood hate Brad Pitt. The subtext was even worse: They tolerated her only because of him.
-Even before the split, it seems Jolie wasn’t well respected or liked in the industry.
- It seems Jolie has begun to realize that so much of her star power and goodwill was on loan from Pitt. Without it, her future in Hollywood is uncertain at best, and the damage she has done to her highly crafted image may be irreparable.
Who do you think is behind these hit pieces, ONTD? AHEM...
Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke will headline her first solo show in Sao Paulo, Brazil. pic.twitter.com/8Qy7ZA6ib8— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) February 20, 2017
What she will be singing no one knows but her first show will be in Sao Paulo, Brazil!
Is 5H officially over ONTD?
For Sunday, February 19, 2017:
i'm sorry but this gives me great schadenfrede
In my first ever ONTD Astrology Post, we examined the relationship between Selena and Justin Bieber. It crashed, burned, came back to life, crashed, burned, came back to life--- you get the idea. Now, she’s been stepping out with a new love, commonly known as The Weeknd.
A solar Aquarius and Cancer? What…. The…. fuck…..? That was my first reaction too! It’s not too uncommon that they’re attracted to one another at first. Aquarius is societally sympathetic which makes Cancer swoon, until they realize that Aquarius is good at giving compassion to the masses, but bad at one-on-one connections. At first, Selena’s Sun in Cancer will like this, but as she begins to allow her crab shell to break and reveal her deep emotional presence, she will expect the vulnerability from her partner… and she’ll be taken aback when it never shows up. Alternately, Abel will be left wondering what she’s upset over…? Aquarius is a fixed sign, so what you see, is what you get, and for the most part, will always get.
Again for Selena, I read this relationship as having some turbulence. Her Aries moon will be quick to express any and all hurt feelings with gusto, and Abel, with his Scorpio moon, will always favor not showing any vulnerability (x2 because of his sun in Aquarius, which just doesn’t have any vulnerability, period) and just letting her stew in her feelings until she gets over it on her own time. However, there is a deep intensity to Abel with his moon conjuncting Pluto in Scorpio. He may never show how deep his love goes, but if and when he should choose to express it, Selena might get more than she asked for because his feelings will likely explode out in forms of jealousy and possessiveness that is draped in aloofness, leaving Selena confused.
When it comes to love, Venus holds the cards; When it comes to sex, Mars is in charge. And that’s where it gets sticky for these two! Selena’s Venus is in Leo, and if there is one thing Venusian Leo’s want, it’s large, exorbitant selfless acts of love and adoration rained down on them. In return, of course, you get the pleasure of being in love with someone who will protect you and stand by you with the fierceness of a Lioness. The problem here, is that Abel’s Venus is in Capricorn, and it’s in a tight conjunction with Saturn. His Venus in Capricorn is less enthralled with the idea of an ever-consuming love, and more enticed by stability, status, and structure. This is quadrupled with his Venus sitting next to Saturn, which is the planet that wants to uphold stability, status, and structure! Whenever Saturn touches another planet, it makes that planet more stern and strict. This doesn’t bode well for sweet Venus that just wants to bestow love and receive it back! Basically, Selena might find herself being “tested” by this Venus/Saturn connection in Abel to make sure she’s worthy of the love he has to offer-- this is also a very Capricorn-like thing to do. Her Venus in Leo will NOT appreciate being tested, questioned, or anything less than blindly admired and respected, so I expect some waves here.
It doesn’t look good for these two so far, so what can it be? Well, when all else fails, we know we gotta look at the dick-- right ONTD? Well, Mars, the planet that rules our sexual appetite, is matched up well for these two. Selena’s is in Taurus and Abel’s is in Capricorn, and it’s conjunct Uranus. With both of their Mars in slow-and-steady-to-the-top Earth signs, there’s definitely a shared appetite not only for unbridled passion, but ruthless ambition and success. They’ll understand each other’s personal work ethic and drive for success.
There’s some freak-in-the-sheets shit going down here though, don’t mistake it. Selena’s Mars in Taurus will be all about sensuality- Taurus rules over the five senses after all- so she’ll be seeking a heightened sexual experience that satisfies all five senses. Abel’s Mars in Capricorn is only so happy to oblige! Mars is exalted in Capricorn, meaning that the sign of Capricorn is able to perfectly steer Mars to success! Capricorn is a goal achiever. Mars is the planet of our physical energy. Abel’s meets up with Uranus, the planet of innovation, ingenuity, and, well… not conforming to norms. He might be interested in pushing the boundaries of freakiness, as Uranus gives otherwise conventional Mars in Capricorn a push to the kinky side, and despite the rumors of Taurus being a stick in the mud-- they’re not afraid of pleasure or pain, so it’s likely Selena jumps on for a good time.
Their Mercury’s are in opposition, Leo for Selena and Aquarius for Abel. These signs are two opposite sides of the “Social axis” where Leo is about social circles that revolve around them, and Aquarius is about social circles that are inclusive to everyone having attention and a comfortable place. Selena with Mercury in Leo is a more authoritative communicator, always confident in what she wants and pulling people into conversation with warmth and cheer. Abel however, is more of “what’s good for one is good for all” thinker and wants to be more rebellious than renowned. With all oppositions there is middle ground, but finding it will require Selena to not try so hard to be loved by all, and will require Abel to be willing to conform to a more normal scale-- and if their is one thing Aquarius hates, it’s feeling normal.
While their sex life is crackin’ and there’s a strong mutual understanding that their ambitions come first and foremost, not a lot else here will be a good match. Selena is more open and honest about her feelings and needs a lot of love to feel comfortable in relationships. Abel is aloof AND gives off a secretive vibe which will drive Selena up a wall. They’ll have success in the sheets and a mutual support for one another’s career ambitions, but past that, I think their differences will sour a relationship. Abel likes to have fun and enjoy company, with one other person or groups of others, while Selena really has more of a need to feel special and eat up his attention. The fights will be explosive with Selena losing her temper and Abel calmly pricking her with his poisonous words. If these two make it past a winter romance, it will most likely be due to a rise in status and popularity that thrills them both rather than a deep connection.
Will their love survive ONTD?
Source for celeb birth charts
My astrology tumblr
Astrology tag has my past posts and others!
- Over the weekend, U2 frontman/AIDS activist Bono met with US VP Mike Pence at the Munich Security Conference
- Bono mentioned that they had previously met while working together to get President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) passed in 2003 and then renewed in 2008: "Twice on the House floor you defended that. That's how we know you, and we really appreciate that," Bono said
- A friendly reminder: Pence let a HIV/AIDS epidemic spread in Indiana while he was governor because he was morally opposed to needle exchanges. During his congressional run in 2000, Pence also advocated diverting HIV/AIDS funding to organizations “which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.”
Source 1, 2, 3
Did Lena Dunham shade The Wing on Girls tonight? https://t.co/xPbfXAMYId— The Cut (@TheCut) February 20, 2017
- In the show, WEMUN is a women’s-only networking club founded by two annoying college friends of Shoshanna’s who want to create a space for women to “synergize” and discuss important issues.
- WEMUN sounds a lot like the Wing, the women’s-only networking club founded by Lena Dunham’s longtime friend (and inspiration for Marnie) Audrey Gelman. The Wing costs nearly $2,000 a year to join.
- Dunham claims that these scenes were not written with the Wing in mind. “My episode of Girls was written almost a year before the Wing opened and I was mocking a very specific tech party I had attended.”
so...the fact that the Wing parody on GIRLS was inadvertent makes it even MORe delicious https://t.co/SpQwiRSuBL— Rachel Sanders (@rachelysanders) February 20, 2017
thick girls are a boy's best friend