Articles on this Page
- 02/13/17--21:16: _Jessie J Does Her M...
- 02/13/17--21:17: _Ryan Murphy to adap...
- 02/13/17--21:18: _Rumor: Ben Affleck ...
- 02/13/17--21:18: _Camila lands the co...
- 02/13/17--21:19: _Celebs react to Mic...
- 02/14/17--06:06: _Fox and Regency pla...
- 02/14/17--06:07: _Chandler Riggs aka ...
- 02/14/17--06:07: _John Legend and Cyn...
- 02/14/17--06:55: _Halle Berry Reflect...
- 02/14/17--07:20: _Victorious cast are...
- 02/14/17--07:30: _camila cabello moti...
- 02/14/17--07:41: _Jamie Dornan Tries ...
- 02/14/17--07:45: _jesus take the pant...
- 02/14/17--07:50: _Uzbek film blocked ...
- 02/14/17--08:00: _Tinashe post! Perfo...
- 02/14/17--08:00: _Jane The Virgin 3x1...
- 02/14/17--08:07: _Supergirl 2x13 Prom...
- 02/14/17--08:10: _Riz Ahmed: ELLE U.K...
- 02/14/17--08:15: _Apple Music will pr...
- 02/14/17--08:31: _Moby says he has in...
- 02/13/17--21:16: Jessie J Does Her Make-Up with NikkieTutorials
- 02/13/17--21:17: Ryan Murphy to adapt Naya/Lea feud for a future season of Feud?
- 02/13/17--21:18: Rumor: Ben Affleck Doesn't Want to Be The Batman Anymore?
- 02/13/17--21:18: Camila lands the cover of Seventeen
- "Fifth Harmony wasn't the maximum expression of me individually. My fans are really going to know me from the music I'm writing. My goal is to be brave and open up my soul. I'll continue to wish them all the best, and I'm happy they are continuing their journey as Fifth Harmony. I'm also looking forward to hearing new music from the group and their solo endeavors."
- Of course has to name drop Taylor cause what else does she have going for her: "Taylor is always the person that I go to for boy advice. The reason we became friends was purely because we think the same way about a lot of things: We're both really sensitive and emotional when it comes to love. We love love, and we love writing songs about love."
- She wants to collab with Ed Sheeran cause of course she does.
- She claims that she's stayed off social media for the past two years due to the negativity.
- Admits all the songs she's written are "fantasies in my head. There's this constant theme of unrequited love and me loving people from afar."
- 02/14/17--06:55: Halle Berry Reflects on Her Three Divorces
- 02/14/17--07:20: Victorious cast are confused as fuck about what their show was about
- Victorious was a popular kids show on Nickelodean
- There have been Valentine's Day memes about being the third wheel as seen in the Jade/Beck/Tori pic
- Avan Jogia, who played Beck, came across the photo and is very confused. Elizabeth Gillies, who played Jade, is confused as well. Victoria Justice, who was the main character, Tori, swears she has no idea how her hand got near Avan's dick.
- Apparently these pics are from the filming of the theme song.
- 02/14/17--07:30: camila cabello motivational monday message
- 02/14/17--07:41: Jamie Dornan Tries to Put Off Dakota Johnson During Sex Scenes
- 02/14/17--07:45: jesus take the pants: jeremy scott f/w17
- 02/14/17--07:50: Uzbek film blocked over lack of Morgan Freeman
- 02/14/17--08:00: Jane The Virgin 3x12 Extended Promo "Chapter Fifty-Six"
- 02/14/17--08:07: Supergirl 2x13 Promo "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk"
- 02/14/17--08:10: Riz Ahmed: ELLE U.K.'s TV Actor of the Year
- 02/14/17--08:15: Apple Music will premiere Planet of the Apps this Spring
- 02/14/17--08:31: Moby says he has inside info on Trump/Republicans
she's... surprisingly likable in this
-Admits to Naya/Lea feuding on set
-Knows that they both admired each others work
-Is not interested in adapting their feud since it had more to do with age then anything
-Would contemplate adapting their feud though if they were still feuding at the age of 40
-Says that Glee was a shit show of difficulty to work on due to everyones age
-Says that there was males feuding on Glee but you never hear about it because thats the culture we live in
During the latest episode of Collider Movie Talk, host John Campea stated the following:
"Take this for what it's worth. This is from a guy who has been burned twice by scoops, so please take this with a massive, massive grain of salt. Over the past four days, I've talked to three separate people, who are connected in some way, to what is going on over at Warner Bros. What all three have told me, nothing about whether the script was thrown out or whether they liked the script, nothing about the direction that Matt Reeves is taking it in, nothing about that. What has come out of the conversation with all three was this. They're telling me that, Ben Affleck, make no mistake, he does want out. He doesn't want to be Batman anymore. I have been told that Affleck is talking with Warner Bros. in an attempt to get out of being Batman. If they do not let him out of being Batman, that the stand alone Batman film that ultimately happens, will be the last time we see Affleck as Batman, because he apparently wants out."
So already with this Flynn/Russia bombshell, I guess we're back to asking: What did the President know, and when did he know it?— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) February 14, 2017
Flynn has resigned. Now, will he talk in exchange for immunity?— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) February 14, 2017
Michael Flynn resigned in what would be disgrace if anyone in this administration had the capacity to feel shame.— Josh Gondelman (@joshgondelman) February 14, 2017
Michael Flynn we hardly knew ye. Thank God.— Albert Brooks (@AlbertBrooks) February 14, 2017
Flynn is just the tip of the iceberg. Follow him,Carter Page,Manafort,Roger Stone. They all lead to Putin who leads to DT. #Impeachment— Rob Reiner (@robreiner) February 14, 2017
Word has it that the supremely unqualified and ideological #Flynn has resigned from the NSA. That calls for a drink!!— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) February 14, 2017
Hey Flynn, you're having a rough day so allow me to provide some solace in the chaos.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) February 14, 2017
Go to hell you hateful cockroach.
Hope that helps.
Sally Yates warned Trump about Michael Flynn
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Articles were planted at The Sacramento Dispatch, Houston Leader, NY Morning Post, and Salt Lake City Guardian, all of which are "fake news" sites, about Trump and Putin meeting at a fictional Alpine institute featured in the movie prior to the election, trying to ride on reports and rumors of inappropriate contact, like what led to Michael Flynn's resignation Monday night.
- After Buzzfeed wrote about it and criticism rolled in, Fox and Regency issued a statement saying that since the movie is about a fake cure, they decided to market it with fake news stories, and tried to justify it with a quote from the movie's antagonist: "There is a sickness inside us. And only when we know what ails us, can we hope to find the cure."
- The fake news articles now redirect to the movie's website.
If you have any taste,
you wouldn't watch The Walking Dead your favorite character on TWD is either Carl or Michonne and one of their actors did a Reddit AMA today.
Here are some of the best bits:
On his favorite scene that he got to do:
"wish i could say, but it's coming up in 7b. oh 100%. i'm really excited for the last scene in comic 128, mainly because carl is just such an awesome character at that point (not like he hasn't always been amiright)"
On who is most fun to work around with
alanna imo. we play small pranks on each other periodically (some of them being on camera) and o man it's so hard not to bust out laughing. last season it was so difficult filming this one scene because we were laughing in every take and constantly trying to hide our faces lol
On Carl's feelings on Negan:
carl definitely hates negan. he always has, and he always will. negan started to sway him when taking him throughout the sanctuary and showing him the power he has, but carl was quickly reminded of why he is there once negan made him take off his bandage. you can actually see carl start to "test the waters" when he puts his hand on the rail after negan's speech to the saviors.
On his iconique hair:
my genius rebranding idea: cut my hair after i get off of twd to get a fresh look so hopefully people won't only see me as carl forever. aka i gotta keep my hair long for as long as i'm on the show which kinda sucks but it'll be worth it.
- This is a full version of the Beach Boys cover they sang during the "In Memoriam" segment of the Grammys on Sunday night
- Cynthia and the cast of The Color Purple also won a Grammy for Best Musical Theater Album
“I have learned to deal with three failed marriages, which has not been easy, especially when there’s children involved. [As] women, we go into marriage thinking it’s going to last forever and that this is our prince on a shiny horse. That’s what fairy tales taught me as a kid … and I’m kind of anti–fairy tales today.”
“when it falls apart it feels like a huge failure and a huge disappointment. I’ve often felt guilty and responsible. I’ve suffered a lot of pain and anguish.”
“In every one of those situations, as hard — and sometimes embarrassing — as it was, I learned so much about myself. All of those relationships were necessary for me. We all come here with lessons that we have to learn, and those relationships provided me with lessons that got me to where I am right now. For that, I’m grateful. But it has been hard. It’s been a difficult part of my life.”
“Right now, being mom is my most important job, and I now know that everything I do, everything I say and everything I offer them is really important. I say lots of things, but I think what’s more important is that my children watch what I do. I’m more mindful of how I live my life and what they see me do.”
- karla sends an inspiring message to ontd
- the hit maker went on to share some beautiful words of encouragement, saying, "today is the first day of the rest of your life. make it count ..."
Jamie Dornan shares the sounds he makes when he has to fake an orgasm in 50 Shades Darker, in order to make Dakota Johnson laugh. Also, Whoopi Goldberg shares how she's never had a sex scene in a movie.
opener gigi lmao
bloody jesus shirt dress
kylie, sofia richie
more jesus pants
The release of an Uzbek action movie has been blocked by Uzbekistan's film licensing body for using images of US actor Morgan Freeman in its advertising despite having him not appear in the actual film. Freeman appears prominently on the poster and briefly in the trailer. The production studio Timur Film has been accused of breaching consumers' rights by falsely using Freeman's image to get tickets.
Watch Tinashe dance her way through her song “Ride of Your Life” at Space 15 Twenty to celebrate the launch of UO’s Juicy Couture collection.
BONUS: Shay Mitchell dancing to “Party Favors”!:
My party favors are bruises...lots of bruises but totally worth it. pic.twitter.com/ALkjNtp5kh— Shay Mitchell (@shaymitch) 11 de fevereiro de 2017
source 1, 2
lmao wtf is this ep
- On accepting his award, he said it's been a weird year with him having personal success while America and England ruined things for themselves
- Reflects on how while flying how he would be getting extra searches but then also be on the cover of the inflight magazine, which was a strange experience
- Says that it is time to stand up and unite in organized events; whether it's the Women's March or awards ceremonies put together by a well-known women's magazine
- Thinks that solidarity is really important right now and is more than ready to march behind women again
Apple is set to debut Planet of the Apps this Spring on Apple Music. The judges are Gary Vaynerchuk (VAYNERMEDIA), Gwyneth Paltrow (Goop), Will.i.am (i.am+), and Jessica Alba (The Honest Company). The concept of the show is teams do 60-second elevator pitches on an app to the four judges. Once selected by one of the four judges, then the judge + team meetup in front of VC firm Lightspeed Venture if the app is worth investing in.
The show will air on a weekly basis instead of all episodes being released at the same time.
OP has been following this for awhile now. This was recorded late 2016 and there has been recording this past month. Also, why is there no tech tag? :(
SOURCE:1, 2, 3
Moby said this:
After spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely (well, 'accurately'...) post the following things:
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand.
these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power. -moby