Articles on this Page
- 02/10/17--18:37: _The Graham Norton S...
- 02/10/17--19:30: _30 Movies Turning 3...
- 02/10/17--20:36: _HTGAWM 3x13 Promo
- 02/10/17--20:37: _Katy Perry Proclaim...
- 02/10/17--20:42: _Batman has found it...
- 02/10/17--20:44: _Oscar Isaac to star...
- 02/10/17--20:49: _AMC - INTO THE BADL...
- 02/10/17--21:46: _Comedian Jim Jeffer...
- 02/10/17--21:46: _Box Office: ‘Fifty ...
- 02/10/17--22:30: _Trailer for AVENGER...
- 02/10/17--22:35: _Sigrid - Don't Kill...
- 02/10/17--23:08: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 02/11/17--06:42: _Taylor Swift has a ...
- 02/11/17--06:44: _Private Screening o...
- 02/11/17--06:45: _2017 Essence Black ...
- 02/11/17--06:45: _Gerard Butler produ...
- 02/11/17--07:46: _Katy Perry Dropped ...
- 02/11/17--08:04: _Noah Cyrus sits dow...
- 02/11/17--09:30: _Watch 'Atlanta' Sta...
- 02/11/17--09:40: _Promo for It's Alwa...
- 02/10/17--19:30: 30 Movies Turning 30 This Year
- 02/10/17--20:36: HTGAWM 3x13 Promo
- 02/10/17--20:37: Katy Perry Proclaims a New Era of 'Purposeful Pop'
- 02/10/17--20:42: Batman has found its new director
- 02/10/17--20:44: Oscar Isaac to star in World War II thriller
- 02/10/17--20:49: AMC - INTO THE BADLANDS New Fight Camp Video + S2 Promo Images
- 02/10/17--22:35: Sigrid - Don't Kill My Vibe
- 02/10/17--23:08: The Vampire Diaries 8x13 Promo
- 02/11/17--06:42: Taylor Swift has a Doppelgänger.
- 02/11/17--06:44: Private Screening of "Get Out" Hosted by Chance the Rapper
- 02/11/17--06:45: 2017 Essence Black Women in music
- 02/11/17--07:46: Katy Perry Dropped A New Single And Nobody Cared
- after launching a worldwide discoball scavanger hunt to promote her new single, Katy's "Chained To The Rhythm" failed to make a splash on the charts
- unlike all her peers, Katyfailed to hit #1 in any of the major worldwide iTunes markets, including the US and the UK
- "Chained To The Rhythm"had a first day radio deal and was played nearly 3,000 times in one day. Despite that, the song sold only about 15K copies in the first 24 hours.
- in it's first day the song was continuallystuck on US iTunes at #3 and #4, behind Taylor Swift's and Lady Gaga's months old singles
- 02/11/17--08:04: Noah Cyrus sits down with Access Hollywood
- 02/11/17--09:30: Watch 'Atlanta' Star Zazie Beetz Get Half and Half Braids
-Whoopi talks about how she did a show for Steven Spielberg
-Jamie Dornan talks about his first gig at 4 years old
-Whoopi talks about pubic hair
-Keanu talks about how he doesn't age
-Keanu talks about John Wick 2
-Keanu talks about Bill and Ted 3
-Jamie says that there is more sex in the new 50 shades and they are all like 'MORE???? Oh, Jamie doesn't speak.'
-Jamie talks about orgasm sound
-Whoopi says they never gave her sex scenes
-Denzel gave Whoopi her first Oscar
-Denzel talks about his play
About: Spending the summer at a Catskills resort with her family, Frances "Baby" Houseman falls in love with the camp's dance instructor, Johnny Castle.
The Lost Boys
About: A mother and her two sons move to a small coast town in California. The town is plagued by bikers and some mysterious deaths. The younger boy makes friends with two other boys who claim to be vampire hunters while the older boy is drawn into the gang of bikers by a beautiful girl. The older boy starts sleeping days and staying out all night while the younger boy starts getting into trouble because of his friends' obsession.
The Princess Bride
About: Based on William Goldman's novel of the same name, The Princess Bride is staged as a book read by grandfather (Peter Falk) to his ill grandson (Fred Savage). Falk's character assures a romance-weary Savage that the book has much more to deliver than a simpering love story, including but not limited to fencing, fighting, torture, death, true love, giants, and pirates.
About: No sooner does Italian-American widow Loretta accept a marriage proposal from her doltish boyfriend, Johnny, then she finds herself falling for his younger brother, Ronny. She tries to resist, but Ronny lost his hand in an accident he blames on his brother, and has no scruples about aggressively pursuing her while Johnny is out of the country. As Loretta falls deeper in love, she comes to learn that she's not the only one in her family with a secret romance.
About: Happily married New York lawyer Dan Callagher has an affair with his colleague Alex, and the two enjoy a love weekend while Dan's wife and kid are away. But Alex will not let go of him, and she will stop at nothing to have him for herself. Just how far will she go to get what she wants?
what's your favorite movie from the 80s??
Like damn Laurel, I know you're grieving but the broken tape meant someone was there being shady before you. GTFO and find out what's missing/who it was if it's so important for you to find the killer!
We gonna call this era Purposeful Pop. 👁 https://t.co/fCllqtlRTm— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) 10 February 2017
-Katy Perry's new political song which has yet to reach #1 on itunes is the first political pop song this year
-Song about fake news
-Scheduled to perform on Grammy's this sunday
-Bio now reads "Artist. Activist. Conscious"
BREAKING: 'The Batman' has found a new director https://t.co/BXvbbY4kRj— Variety (@Variety) February 11, 2017
Matt Reeves, director of Cloverfield and War & Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will be taking over directing duties from Ben Affleck.
now with the source, sorry mods smh.
- The film is called 'The Garbo Network'
- The script was written by William Wheeler (Queen of Katwe, Ray Donovan)
- It'll be produced by Oscar Isaac, Bob Cooper (The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, John Tucker Must Die) and Richard Saperstein’s (Devil's Knot, Hancock) Storyscape Entertainment, Chuck Weinstock (What Maisie Knew, Fracture) and Jason Spire (Mojave)
- The film is based on the true story of Juan Pujol Garcia, an eccentric double-agent with no military training, that somehow convinced both the Germans and the British to hire him as a spy
He is the only man in the history of World War II to receive distinguished medals of honor from opposing sides: the German Iron Cross and the Member of the Order of the British Empire
- The producers are currently looking for buyers at the Berlin Film Festival
Another fight camp video has been shared =) This time Aramis Knight (M.K.) joins the training session and talks about this season's fights along with the others. I think what I'm most looking forward to taking from both videos is that Veil and Jade are finally going to get fight scenes this season.
Into the Badlands Season 2 finds Sunny (Daniel Wu) and M.K. (Aramis Knight) separated and scattered to the wind, each imprisoned in unlikely places. While M.K. struggles to control his powers, Sunny is determined to fight his way back into the Badlands to find his family or die trying. On their journey, Clipper and Colt are assisted by mysterious, new allies whose motivations may be anything but pure. Meanwhile, The Widow (Emily Beecham) continues to consolidate power against the other Barons, while a dark and mysterious threat prepares to exact revenge on them all. Alliances are struck, friendships betrayed, and by season's end, Sunny and M.K.'s lives will be forever altered with devastating consequences.
Apologies mods, hope this one works better! Always enjoy seeing the fight training stuff =) S2 of Into the Badlands returns March 19, 2017 on AMC.
Tonight on Real Time with Bill Maher, Comedian Jim Jefferies and panelist Piers Morgan absolutely went after each others throats over Morgan insisting President Donald Trump’s travel ban wasn’t a Muslim ban.
Box Office: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Spanks ‘Lego Batman Movie’ on Thursday https://t.co/4zECM9KzMC— SheLovesToRead (@JLovesReading) February 11, 2017
- Fifty Shades Darker made $5.7 million on its opening night, beating The Lego Batman Movie which made $2.2 million nationwide.
- Fifty Shades Darker also made $22 million worldwide on Thrusday.
- FSD is not doing very well with film critics. However fans of the movie are praising the film, claiming it's way better than the first one. More steamy and sexy. Film critics however are praising Dakota Johnson's performance.
- Trailer reveals first day of production and a few Infinity War shots and concept art.
- Kevin Feige reveals the big team up is New Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Bucky is seen among the cast of the movie.
- RDJ (Iron Man), Chris Pratt (Starlord) and Tom Holland (Spiderman) talk about how big Infinity War is.
- They also show concept art of Thor and Rocket teaming up.
YASSSSS. GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!!
Norwegian singer Sigrid just released a lyric video for her major label debut single "Don't Kill My Vibe".
This will be the episode that Kai is back for.
Whoa, it's scary how much she looks like Taylor Swift https://t.co/hWdVv2XWyz— Teen Vogue (@TeenVogue) February 9, 2017
An instagramer by the name of April Gloria has gained popularity for her resemblance to singer Taylor Swift. Gloria has recreated several of Swift's best (lol) makeup looks. She's gone as far as tagging her posts with #taylorswiftlookalike. Some looks behind the cut.
april_gloria: MERRY SWIFTMAS🎄😂 trololololololol
#Christmas #lights #christmaslights #fairylights #christmasjumper #christmassweater #sweater #jumper #taylorswift #tswift #taylorswiftlookalike #swiftmas #taylurking #aprilgloria #happyholidays #merrychristmas #festive #cozy #bright #merry #noel #noitsbecky
april_gloria: Red lips and rosy cheeks 🎶
Taylor's original vacation photos.
A private screening was held Feb. 9, with cast and crew for "Get Out" doing a Q&A.
Daniel Kaluuya stars as Chris, a young man who's going to be introduced to his girlfriend's parents. Only her family and the neighborhood isn't what it seems.
Daniel was also given a starring role on an episode of Black Mirror titled "Fifteen Million Merits". Now he's gotten his first big role on an American film directed by comedian Jordan Peele.
- A Darker Shade of Magic is the first book in a fantasy trilogy about parallel universes. The protagonist, Kell, is a powerful magician with the rare ability to travel between the alternative worlds.
- Author V.E. Schwab is writing the pilot. Says the adaptation will be done right.
- Will be a limited series, with a season-long arc of ten to twelve episodes
- Produced by Gerard Butler's G-BASE (Olympus has Fallen; London has Fallen)
book post? which fantasy series do you think deserves an adaptation? and do you prefer movie or TV adaptations?
On Miley comparisons (0:28)
"I definitely think I'm in my own lane, but I know that there's gonna be comparisons [...] the comparison doesn't bother me."
On Billy Ray's and Miley's advice (1:02)
"Not everybody's gonna like you, and that's okay, but you've just gotta make yourself happy and not worry about making others happy."
"Just have the thickest skin possible, and to really just think, like... there's more people that love you than hate you."
On telling Trish she wanted to be a recording artist (1:55)
"She was like "ehhh, not 'til you're 18."
- Had a big conversation with her manager when she was 14-15, but Trish insisted she was way too young at the time, but could start at 18. Even though she's 17 now.
ofc her style isn't on point (yet??), but she seems really sweet tbh
the rising star discusses her hair evolution and experiments with a new look
"I'm pretty picky about my hair, so I end up always styling it myself. I actually like wrapping my hair up in cloths and colorful things. Just last week I did something where I had two little braids and my hair up and turban thing. And it felt very me, while also inhabiting this space of press and a stylist. It felt still like coming back to my comfort and my place of where I feel like myself."
her nightly hair routine
Every night for 45 [minutes] to an hour or more, I sit and braid my hair before I go to sleep. I don't use a brush. I only use a wide-toothed comb and sometimes to give it a little bit of texture and hold, I'll spritz it [with water] a little bit, just to moisten it, dampen it. Then I'll take product like a Shea Moisture conditioner like a leave-in and rub it in. Next I do sections, like little handfuls. I'll comb it and then I'll braid it. That ends up being about 20 braids on my head. So that is really time consuming.
her morning routine
I do like my hair looking messy and wild, but to get it to look that specific messy and wild, you have to use certain products. In the morning I take it out and style. So when I take it out, it gives me a nice wave, versus if I come straight out of the shower, my hair is a much tighter curl and it looks much shorter. I just can't do as much with it, because it's not as malleable.
favorite hair products
I use Shea Moisture. Their whole product line is great and also because they're sulfate-free, paraben-free, family-owed business. They are really great and offer very good moisture because my hair is really dry. I use coconut oil, I sometimes use shea butter. In a pinch, I'll use cocoa butter. Shea Moisture because of their lack of chemical is my favorite brand to use. And conditioner.
who helped develop her hairstyle
I used to beg to have my hair straightened and [my mom] never let me do it. And she would always braid my hair. I would be sitting, and it would take four or five hours, as a little girl and sit [while] she watched soap operas or something and then do [my braids as she was watching]. And my aunts always did my hair. So I would say, my family, particularly my mom, for not making me feel that I had to straighten it. Much to my frustration, because it was very painful and was always a thing [where] I was crying and [it] took a long time. She embraced a natural style.
On style inspirations.
Solange plays around a lot with wigs and weaves, which I don't do as much, but I kind of would like to try. I really like her style in general. I feel like I pull inspiration in general from how I feel on a day. I feel that way with my clothing too and I build off of that and then my hair will come into the outfit, in a way. In terms of other women who wear their hair out, I've always loved Corinne Bailey Rae's hair, although that's not my texture. The singer Lianne La Havas [is] mixed too, and she wears her hair natural, and I often feel connected to her.
After finding out she's a male stripper's "rock bottom," Dee goes on a mission to prove she's the best thing that ever happened to him. Dennis takes over for the stripper with the help of his bag boy, Charlie. Meanwhile, Mac and Frank get sucked into a VR war game that causes Mac to develop his own case of PTSD.
Josh tries to pull off the perfect proposal.
Thoughts on the previous episodes?