Articles on this Page
- 01/24/17--19:55: _Sprint buys Tidal f...
- 01/24/17--19:56: _Teen Wolf Season 6A...
- 01/24/17--19:57: _The Flash 3x11 "Dea...
- 01/24/17--20:08: _"This Is Us" 1x14 P...
- 01/24/17--20:19: _Legends of Tomorrow...
- 01/24/17--20:23: _Chrissy Teigen come...
- 01/24/17--20:37: _The Wolfening Conti...
- 01/25/17--05:03: _Founder and CEO of ...
- 01/25/17--05:03: _Coach Pop, NBA roya...
- 01/25/17--05:04: _Black Sails: Preque...
- 01/25/17--05:27: _Tim Daly Breaks Bot...
- 01/25/17--05:27: _Australian Open wit...
- 01/25/17--05:28: _Jane The Virgin 3x0...
- 01/25/17--06:51: _Comedian Michael Ia...
- 01/25/17--06:51: _Sailor Moon Crystal...
- 01/25/17--07:34: _Madonna Files to Ad...
- 01/25/17--09:11: _Perrie Edwards of L...
- 01/25/17--09:12: _ My Cousin Rachel T...
- 01/25/17--09:12: _Usain Bolt stripped...
- 01/25/17--09:12: _Louis Tomlinson fro...
- 01/24/17--19:55: Sprint buys Tidal for $200 Million
- Jay Z bought Tidal for $58 million.
- Sprint purchased a 33% stake in Tidal for $200 million. All the owners of Tidal (Jay Z, everyone in the embarrasing Tidal For All videos and contract signings) will continue to have a share in Tidal's earnings.
- Tidal claims it's worth $600 million
- Tidal will now become available to all 45 million Sprint subscribers
- 01/24/17--19:56: Teen Wolf Season 6A finale promo
- 01/24/17--19:57: The Flash 3x11 "Dead or Alive" promo
- 01/24/17--20:08: "This Is Us" 1x14 Promo
- 01/24/17--20:19: Legends of Tomorrow 2x10 "The Legion of Doom" promo
- 01/24/17--20:23: Chrissy Teigen comes for actual Nazi Richard Spencer on Twitter
- 01/25/17--05:03: Founder and CEO of WorldStarHipHop passes away
- 01/25/17--05:03: Coach Pop, NBA royalty, trolls Trump in press conference
- 01/25/17--05:27: Tim Daly Breaks Both Legs in Ski Accident
- 01/25/17--05:27: Australian Open witnesses the surge of the Olds
- 01/25/17--05:28: Jane The Virgin 3x09 Extended Promo "Chapter Fifty-Three"
- 01/25/17--06:51: Sailor Moon Crystal Season 4 Announced + More!
- 01/25/17--07:34: Madonna Files to Adopt 2 More Kids from Malawi
- 01/25/17--09:12: My Cousin Rachel Trailer
Is this a terrible investment for Sprint? Do you believe Tidal is worth $600 million? Who's your favorite streaming service and phone provider?
Lydia has a closer connection to Stiles than Scott? Ha ha ha ha ahhahaha.
DC COMICS’ GYPSY ARRIVES ON EARTH-1 – H.R.’s (Tom Cavanagh) past catches up with him when a bounty hunter with vibe powers named Gypsy (guest star Jessica Camacho) arrives in Central City to bring him back to Earth-19 to stand trial for his crime. It turns out inter-dimensional travel is illegal on their Earth. H.R. surrenders but when Barry (Grant Gustin) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) find out that H.R.’s only hope would be to challenge Gypsy to a fight to the death, they intercede and Cisco offers to fight Gypsy instead.
source / source
"I Call Marriage" Toby throws a wrench in Kate's weight loss journey. Randall struggles to accept his father's deteriorating health. Miguel and Shelly break some devastating news to Jack and Rebecca, which makes them worry about their own relationship. Rebecca receives an amazing work opportunity. Kevin examines his romantic past.
TAKING RISKS — The Legends are determined to find and rescue Rip (Arthur Darvill), but first must focus on locating the Spear of Destiny. Stein (Victor Garber) thinks he has the perfect person to help but knows involving her will be risky. Meanwhile, Malcom Merlyn (guest star John Barrowman) and Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) realize that Thawne (guest star Matt Letscher) is pitting them against each other. Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Franz Drameh and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Eric Laneuville directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim (#210). Original airdate 1/31/2017.
source / source
@RichardBSpencer you became someone who was punched in the face— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 23, 2017
@RichardBSpencer you are literally a nazi. I don't even need to come up with a comeback. Really takes the pressure off. Thanks, nazi!— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 23, 2017
- Actual Nazi Richard Spencer has been whining both online and in interviews about his "attack"
- On Periscope (recorded from "a safe space"), the Actual Nazi complained not only about his personal safety, but about being meme-ifed:"I'm afraid this is going to become the meme to end all memes. That I'm going to hate watching this."
- Chrissy Teigen came for him, and the Actual Nazi decided to reference Nelson Mandela, which did not go well
- The takeaway: Your memes hurt Actual Nazis' feelings... so meme away.
Source 1, 2
What's your favorite Richard Spencer punch remix, ONTD?
He used to be in 'The Vampire Diaries', 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Significant Mother', a cute show nobody watched. And yes, it's your average white boy peen.
ONTD. Post your nudes!
We ask that you remember Q in your prayers and raise a toast to the sky in his name. RIP 🙏 pic.twitter.com/ixsULQil32— WORLDSTARHIPHOP (@WORLDSTAR) January 24, 2017
Reports say he passed away in his sleep.
gotta watch a wshh fight compilation in remembrance😢
San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich, has been vocal about Donald Trump since his election. He previously went on a tirade after Election Day, saying he was sick to his stomach about the election results and condemning Trump's racist, homophobic and misogynistic language throughout the campaign. This weekend, Pop continued riding his political wave by expressing support for and heaping praise upon those participating in women's marches around the globe. He also condemned the media for defending Trump and questioned Trump's maturity level and capacity to unite the country.
Last night, Pop kept the train rolling and decided to throw some "alternative facts" into his pre-game press conference before the Spurs took on the Brooklyn Nets. When reporting that Kawhi Leonard would be benched for rest (and not an actual injury), Pop said this:
"Kawhi [Leonard] is out with an injury that’s not really an injury, but hopefully it will heal quickly," Popovich said. "That’s a figurative statement. It sounds like some of the things that are going on politically in the world. I apologize. I just gave an alternative fact. I shouldn’t have done that. But it wasn’t a lie, so don’t try to pin that on me. I’m tired of you guys pinning that on me."
Other NBA coaches have joined in on the ribbing of the Trump administration, with Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr joking that Steve Spicer would call Kerr "the greatest player in [Orlando] Magic history". Kerr was only with the team for part of the 1992-93 season.
NBA post? political post? alternative facts post?
Toby Schmitz has collaborated with comic artist Matthew Southworth to create an 18-page comic, "Rackham's Razor", that takes place in 1705 and shows us how Anne Bonny and Jack Rackham first met in London.
“It was a combination of a few things, I think. I wanted to show off a bit for the writers’ room, who I greatly admire. I wanted to put something together in screenplay form so I could show that I can have a crack at that kind of thing. Also, I was giving myself something to do. Everyone had to find something to do when we shot that show. Tom Hopper really worked on his fitness. Luke Arnold threw himself into his PlayStation. And I managed to make sure that I kept turning the word processor on and final draft on while I was over there. Anyway, it was an exercise for myself to sort of envision a sequence where Jack and Anne met for the first time.”
"I think that if anything that I’ve tried to draw on for the comic it’s that they both have a healthy disregard of bullies and the establishment. You could do a whole analysis of their relationship purely based on that, I think. They don’t like people in power who wield the power just for the sake of it. I think Anne Is in her element when she’s in action and I think Jack is in his element when he’s thinking an idea through. He finds the concept of concepts very exciting. Obviously together that’s a fun partnership. He’s more florid with his language and she’s more staccato. They complement each other. But they share a ground with a unique cellular bond that’s a little hard to put into words and the fact that they can’t stand The Man almost to a fault."
Click on through to IGN to read Toby's interview and the full comic of how pre-mullet Jack got demoted until he ended up on the redcoat ferry The Carcass and how Anne Bonny got her hat. (I didn't see any McGraw or Hennessy background cameos, what a missed opportunity!)
Starz has put out yet another 30s trailer, giving us another slightly new variation on the Long John Silver speech.
Luke, I love you, but soon your rumbling will drop out of human hearing range and we'll need specialized equipment to make out what you're saying. (Merch opportunity for Starz?) Don't go full Vane.
Over on The Daily Beast is a short but sweet roundtable, "Who run Nassau?", with the main ladies of Black Sails, incl a rare appearance of Madi's actress Zethu Dlomo. Highlight: Clara's "I feel you, babe" when Zethu mentions the badassness of being a woman on a ship of men and calling the shots.
Crew, have you ever tried pineapple? Has it changed your life?
Madame Secretary actor Tim Daly broke both of his legs while skiing in Sundance on Tuesday. He is scheduled to have surgery on Wednesday.
Madame Secretary is not yet done filming for the season, but Daly is expected to continue to appear in every episode. It's unclear whether his injury will be written into the show or if the show will try to hide it.
Daly was seen in Washington D.C. last weekend participating in the Women's March.
Throwback to 2008 when Rafa (after beating Fed in that legendary match) and Venus were champions at Wimbledon
Rafael Nadal just beat Milos Raonic to book his first Grand Slam semifinal since 2014. He will meet Grigor Dimitrov in the semis. On the other side of the draw, a resurgent Roger Federer will meet Stanislas Wawrinka. Nadal is 30, Federer is 35, Wawrnika is 31 and the youngest of the group is Dimitrov at 25.
On the women's side, we have Serena Williams (35) facing off against Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, a journeywoman player from Croatia who has made her slam semi after last making one 18 years ago. On the opposite side of the draw, Venus Williams (36) will play CoCo Vandaweghe (25). Venus became the oldest woman to reach the AO semis when she beat Anastasia Pavluchenkova.
I'm so excited for Rafa and Venus! Would love to see them go all the way!
Petition for WH to explain why Trump is a "needy little bitch." 100k signatures required for an official response. https://t.co/WjQSuk3F6t— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) January 23, 2017
After creating a WH petition asking why he-who-must-not-be-named is such a "needy little bitch" and after later finding out from twitter followers that none of their signatures were showing up, Michael Ian Black decided to give a call to the "winter WH"(since the WH isn't accepting calls) to find out why.
Today, the Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary website went live, announcing the following:
- A "sequel" to Sailor Moon Crystal is in production. More information to be announced soon.
2. Sailor Moon Art Book
A revised edition of the "Sailor Moon Original Picture Collection" art book will be published, featuring new artwork.
3. Sailor Moon 90s Anime Blu-Ray Release
- Toei is finally releasing their own HD remaster of the 90s anime on Blu-Ray.
- Season 1 Part 1 goes on sale June 14. Part 2 will be release on August 9.
- Each set costs 19,800 Yen (approximately $175 US) plus tax
4. New Musical Confirmed
- As anticipated, a fifth Sailor Moon musical will be staged this autumn.
- More details to be announced later on the 25th anniversary site.
5. Collaboration with Monster Hunter Double Cross
- Players of the popular "Monster Hunter Double Cross" Nintendo 3DS video game will soon be able
to play as Luna using the Cutie Moon Rod.
- This version of the game will be released March 18
Madonna appeared before a Malawi High Court judge on Wednesday to file a petition to adopt two more children from the country, according to a government spokesperson.
She adopted son David Banda from Malawi in 2008, followed by daughter Mercy James in 2009. It is now up to the judge to decide whether or not to accept her petition and allow the new adoptions to go forward.
Fans think that Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have broken up after these photos 😳 https://t.co/FS9q2SbzBT— Capital (@CapitalOfficial) January 25, 2017
* They were photographed arguing a few days ago, sparkling break up rumors
* Perrie has now deleted all photos of Alex off of her instagram :(
* They had been seeing each other since November 2016 after Perrie's break up with Skins alum Luke Pasqualino
* The 'Bash Your Ex Ball' Little Mix are hosting has nothing to do with Alex despite fan rumors; it was announced before break up.
Source 1Source 2Perrie's instagram
hope it's just a publicity stunt
A young Englishman plots revenge against his mysterious, beautiful cousin, believing that she murdered his guardian. But his feelings become complicated as he finds himself falling under the beguiling spell of her charms.
Usain Bolt is no longer a nine-time Olympic gold medalist after Nesta Carter tested positive for a banned substance https://t.co/oOFb73eidG— Sky News (@SkyNews) 25 janvier 2017
Usain Bolt has been stripped of his relay gold medal from the 2008 Olympics in the doping case of relay teammate Nesta Carter.
It means the Jamaican sprinter, who won nine Olympic gold medals, has lost his historic 'triple triple' medal haul.
Nesta Carter was found to have tested positive for methylhexaneamine, a banned substance.
He was part of the Jamaican quartet that won the 4x100m in Beijing in 2008 and Bolt was a teammate along with Michael Frater and Asafa Powell.
Trinidad and Tobago is in line to get the gold medal from 2008, Japan could be upgraded to silver, and fourth-place finisher Brazil could get the bronze medal.
his new hair is different