Articles on this Page
- 01/22/17--06:27: _Ginger Spice is a m...
- 01/22/17--06:30: _In BAFTA Career Ret...
- 01/22/17--06:34: _Tom Hardy Says His ...
- 01/22/17--06:55: _Suicide Squad Direc...
- 01/22/17--07:50: _Oona Chaplin Talks ...
- 01/22/17--09:13: _Yordano Ventura, Ka...
- 01/22/17--09:25: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 01/22/17--11:02: _Keke Palmer BLASTS ...
- 01/22/17--11:10: _It's a Game of Thro...
- 01/22/17--12:00: _Stacey Dash gets th...
- 01/22/17--12:58: _Katy Perry led chan...
- 01/22/17--13:03: _Little People Big W...
- 01/22/17--13:04: _Kristen Stewart, Ch...
- 01/22/17--13:30: _London Critics' Awa...
- 01/22/17--13:40: _CL talks 2NE1's GOO...
- 01/22/17--13:50: _iLoveMakonnen Comes...
- 01/22/17--15:41: _Interview with the ...
- 01/22/17--16:01: _SNL writer tweets a...
- 01/22/17--16:11: _Lindsay Lohan Fuels...
- 01/22/17--16:15: _Kurt Angle is being...
- 01/22/17--06:27: Ginger Spice is a mom again
- 01/22/17--06:34: Tom Hardy Says His Privileged Upbringing Made Him Rebel
- 01/22/17--06:55: Suicide Squad Director Regrets Not Making Joker the Main Villain
- 01/22/17--07:50: Oona Chaplin Talks about Incest
- 01/22/17--09:25: Weekend Box Office: M. Night Shyamalan makes comeback with 'Split'
- 01/22/17--11:10: It's a Game of Thrones leaks post
- 01/22/17--12:00: Stacey Dash gets the boot at Fox News
- Is not a political person, but thinks Drump's presidency is almost a humanitarian issue and advices the ladies to stand with what they believe.
- Remembers the Orange Dildo's tweets about her back in 2012.
- Is now registered as an independent because she doesn't think the two-party system is working.
- Wouldn't have Donald on the show and neither Melania because she can barely speak english. Has no respect for any of the Trumps.
- Her biggest worries about the Trump presidency is racism and reproductive rights.
- Thinks Hillary was the most qualified candidate in history and lost to the less qualified candidate in history and that's shameful.
- The election was infuriating in a unfunny way so if she had stayed at 'The Daily Show' she would just drag everyone to filth and there would be nothing left of her so she prefers to just express how she really feels about it instead of making comedy about it.
- What the tweet says + they advice Drump to listen more.
- Hillary was only 40 minutes or 1 hour on the set which Abbi thought was appropriate timing for a presidency candidate.
- Is happy that she was keeping herself busy in Sundance because she can't really believe everything that's going on right now.
- What the tweet says + says that we have to come out of Drump's 4 years of presidency as a better nation, but that will only happen if we all take action.
- What the tweet says + she thinks he doesn't represent America because if he did America would be a much worse place to live.
- 01/22/17--13:40: CL talks 2NE1's GOODBYE, Minzy, US Solo Career, BLACKPINK and more!
- 2NE1's farewell single "GOODBYE" was released January 21.
- CL is currently working on her US solo album.
- 01/22/17--13:50: iLoveMakonnen Comes Out as Gay
- 01/22/17--16:01: SNL writer tweets about Barron Trump, outrage ensues
- LiLo has deleted all of her instagram photos and added the message "Alaika Salam" ("and unto you peace", according to the source) to her bio, fueling rumors - lindsay lohan.mp3 that she has converted to Islam.
- Said rumours have started back in 2015 when she was spotted holding a copy of the Koran.
- SOURCE 3 reports that Dina Lohan stated that her daughter hasn't converted to Islam and is just taking a time off from instagram.
- Some twitter and media reactions about the news under the cut.
- 01/22/17--16:15: Kurt Angle is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame
Christian and I are delighted to announce our baby boy was born this morning weighing 7lbs 8oz 👶🏼👍🏻— Geri Horner (@GeriHalliwell) January 21, 2017
- The kid's name is Montague George Hector Horner. Sorry, kid.
- MGH is born on Emma Bunton's/Baby Spice's birthday
- Little Montague has an older sister, Bluebell (10).
Some sources say that George is for George Michael but seriously Ginger, no need to surround that with Shakespeare fangirling
How did you celebrate Monty's birthday yesterday, ONTD?
https://soundcloud.com/bafta/viola-davis-a-life-in-pictures (not sure how to embed soundcloud)
22:21 - On auditioning for Doubt: when she had her call back, she thought it was down to her and adriane lenox - who played the role on broadway. Then she gets the audition call sheet and on her day alone there was like 7 other people (including Taraji P henson, Audra Mcdonld) each with 45 minutes slots to screen test and they all did their hair and make up at the same time. And could hear each other's audition and the (faux) positive feedback they were all being given.
- she is not private, people just aren't checking for her in that way.
- she loves Target.
30.44 - story involving a messy family member and some paparazzi target pictures.
33:04 - How to get away with murder was the game changer in her career.
33:47 - The Help! She knew it was a best selling book and she knew it would change her career. She liked the premise. She liked the director and actors and thought it was an important story, but she had a lot of issues with it. While Skeeter said she was going to write a story from the maid's perspective, the story really wasn't from their perspective. There were good aspects to the book, but also things she felt didn't ring true like the maids turning down money, the maids would have a lot of anger towards the white women, but all we saw was shit pie. The reason the maids were not shown as angry is because they (white peeps) wanted to preserve the image of the loving maid.
42:10 - she adlibed a line about serving crackers to the crackers, but it was cut because "they" felt it was too mean. but, they had no problems with white people dropping the N-word.
- there was a domestic violence scene that was cut for being too depressing.
44:00 - She also says that by the time a story gets to the audience the truth is filtered to the point that makes everyone feel comfortable.
48:01 - HTGAWM - she loves working for Shonda Rhimes...she is aware it is soap opera/delodrama and people don't see it the same way as House of Cards (for instance). Annalise is a fantastic experiment and there's no one else on TV like her even on cable!
50:00 - Viola asks "who is going to look at me and think - bisexual?" lists the array for people she's been with on the show.
51:00 - On playing someone unlikable. People celebrate white men and women playing "unlikable roles" - they explore and dissect it, but when it comes to her as Annalise it is always questioned.
53:20 - People (pete nowak, execs?) questioned whether Cicely Tyson was too old to play her mother and Viola was like "I'm 50!...won't don't want a 60 years old black woman playing my mother"
55:24 - she was hurt that Cicely Tyson won't speak to her on set, but Cicely was in character. Cicely also had her 90th birthday on set.
54:54 - being openly strategic about her career while other actors pretend it is a happy accident. People always tell actors of colour they don't translate internationally and don't even release their films internationally - she went for the role in "blackhat" because the film was going to be distributed in Asia. She throws shade the international 12 years a slave poster with the huge Brad Pitt and tiny Chiwetel Ejiofor picture.
55:54 - the world is changing. Central Falls Rhode Island is more diverse than when she grew up there...art has got to reflect the changing world. And the audience is going to start demanding more diverse content and people need to stop holding on to the past.
57:06 - Fences
1:01:01 - black people in film distribution - name checks Ava Duvernay and the financing company for Hidden Figure...says black people are trying and the public doesn't know how much. Her husband does all the work for her production company - they have sold 7 TV shows, also mentions Taraji P Henson, Kerry Washington and Octavia Spencer as examples of actresses trying change things in the industry and what's why we are seeing slow changes.
1:03:31 - the difficulties of getting a TV show/film made...you have to sell it as something masses will watch. You can have the best idea in the world, but somebody has got to write the script and that's the issue they are having with the Harriet Tubman biopic.
1:06:41 - the Barbara Jordan biopic is being written. Barbara Jordan's girlfriend was white, so they are trying to find a white actress who is a box office draw to make the film more compelling to audiences.
In a recent interview, Tom says that he was a troublesome teenager and that he still has a fascination with violence. [? concerning tbh]
He says it's to do with living in the suburbs. The life he has was so privileged and peaceful to the point of being dull and it gave him a desire to fuck everything up. He ended up being expelled from a 30,000£ school for stealing a car, while there was a gun in the car. He was 15 when this went down.
He felt like he had to endanger himself and it was kind of a self harm. He wishes he had outgrown the violence but it still has a romance to him, [weird way of phrasing it] which is why he's usually cast as a villain.
Was your life so privileged and peaceful to the point of being dull ontd ?
On Saturday, an appreciative fan—who goes by the name PensFanboy on Twitter—reached out to David Ayer to tell the director he is thankful for Suicide Squad and thinks it's a "masterpiece." Not long after, a grateful Ayer posted a response:
On Tom Hardy's new show, Taboo (which he wrote and produced with his father), Oona Chaplin plays his half-sister who also happens to be a love interest of his (and they may have had an incest baby together). She had an interview with Vanity Fair where talks about it.
“There’s a sexual libertarianism right now. Girls are walking around with their asses hanging out, and guys are just as much. Sex has become a very public-display type of thing, so there’s very few things that have remained taboo. Where does the taboo lie now? I think it’s in incest. [...] Until we make it normal that brothers and sisters can fuck, I think that’ll still be the only interesting aspect of sex that remains. Maybe. I don’t know. I’ve never tried it . . . yet.”
On working with Tom Hardy: “This was a very particular context, so it makes him sound like a bit of a dick, actually. But he’s a real hunter for truth, and I think that that is what makes him so magnetic, is that he doesn't want to see a nice façade presenting and talk about the weather. It was very challenging, because it makes you confront all of these things that you’re not used to, which is the bullshit of life. Actually, with him, very quickly I realized that the bullshit just doesn’t work. It doesn’t fly.”
how taboo does your sex get?
Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura has died. RIP. https://t.co/9lUoDoi38e— SB Nation (@SBNation) January 22, 2017
He was killed in a car collision in the Dominican Republic. Not many more details yet.
Ventura was very close with Oscar Taveras, who was considered the future of the St. Louis Cardinals organization. He paid tribute to Taveras after he was killed in a drunk driving accident.
Yordano Ventura pitched the best game of his career while paying tribute to Oscar Taveras, who died in a car accident. Now this. Brutal. pic.twitter.com/ynDMiJekGX— Jesse Spector 📎 (@jessespector) January 22, 2017
Yordano Ventura's death comes less than a year after the tragic passing of Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez in a boating accident.
Former Cleveland Indians 3B Andy Marte also passed away over the weekend in an unrelated car accident.
This is devastating. That boy had a huge mouth with a fiery attitude but he put in work. RIP to both men.
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
What did you watch, ONTD?
Trey Songz and Fabolous released the music video for "Pick Up the Phone" and it included a clip of Keke Palmer. She was not having it and called him out on Instagram.
Caption: This is preposterous. How am I in this video Trey? After you found me in a closet HIDING because I was so afraid of anymore conflict. Literally my last option was to hide because you all would not listen when I said I did not want to be in the video the FIRST time. Just cause you give someone food and alcohol and throw in a little sexual intimidation doesn't mean they will buckle. Yet, you still disrespected me as a young women, whom you've known since she was TWELVE. YOU STILL, defied my wishes and in turn showed your lack of respect for a brand that took me fourteen years to build and put me in the video against my wishes. Come on bruh, I clearly said no and you said okay, yet I was being secretly filmed when you told me "let me just show you the idea"?? Wow. This is what I'm referring to in my previous post, this is the sexism and misogyny I refer to because if I was a dude, he wouldn't have even tried me like this. Let this be a lesson to all, I'm not for the bullshit. I'm serious about my business and you will not use my likeness without MY permission. When you in front of a boss you treat them like one, like I treat YOU. NO MEANS NO!!!!!!! People have to listen to women and stop questioning them and their intelligence. Speak up, cause when you look someone in the face and they say "I understand. You don't have to feel pressured to do the video" and they STILL put you in it, it is a violation. It would be great to be able to handle these things privately but why when they aren't respected?
This post is brought to you by Robin Arryn, the defender of the Vale and scourge of the Boltons.
More leaks came from the same guy who provided pages from the alleged scripts in a previous post. Take with a grain of salt.
- Euron tells Jaime that he wants to marry Cersei and asks him how she likes to be fucked; it's apparently the funniest exchange in the script
- Jon gives Tormund command of Eastwatch by the Sea. Tormund has captured the Brotherhood without Banners and the Hound who have arrived to fight whitewalkers. They tell Jon they want to fight whitewalkers because the Lord of Light has foreseen it or something, so Jon brings them along.
- Cersei reveals to Jaime that she's hired the 20k sellswords from the Golden Company to fight Jon and Dany once they're done fighting the whitewalkers
- Jorah is very grumpy about Jonerys at first because they're flirting and shit; Tyrion notices Jonerys too
- Jon and Jorah end up bonding and Jon cures Jorah of his daddy issues. He tells Jorah he's glad Ned didn't capture and kill him and Jorah is happy too.
- Jon and Gendry bond as well because they're bastards and their dads were BFFs. For some reason, Gendry doesn't mention Arya (OP: smh).
- It is implied that Ellaria is left to starve in the dungeons, Sand Snakes dead, Water Gardens stupid.
- Jon vocally pledges to Dany in the dragonpit and that pisses off Cersei. Dany brings her remaining two dragons to the Dragonpit to intimidate Queen Cersei. But Dany fails to hide from Cersei that one of her dragons got killed and this makes Cersei confident that she can defeat Dany because the dragons aren't invincible.
- Jon initiates boat sex. There's no dialogue from Jon and Dany during this scene and the leaker says it's something that happens naturally and inevitably. There is a montage where Jon and Dany have sex and we hear Sam and Bran discussing Jon's background and we find out Jon's Targaryen name as Jon and Dany are boning. (OP: I hope we find out his name while they climax, for maximum meme value and cheese. Thank you Bran!)
- Grey Worm doesn't die.
Veep better watch out because GoT is coming for all the comedy awards next year.
Have you all accepted Cersei Lannister as your rightful overlord, ONTD?
Word on the street is (people say I look like) Stacey Dash has been let go from Fox news. Apparently, Fox declined renewing her contract. It is almost expect seeing that Black twitter has stopped getting riled up by her and Stacey had outlived her usefulness as resident rabble rouser. Dash IS (shockingly) a Trump supporter, so maybe there might be a future for her in his goverment? I hear he is in the market for ambassadors?
Before she found work trolling black people, Stacey Dash was a struggling actress, who spent what must have been a large part of her day tweeting public figures trying to get them to watch her web-series that went nowhere. She also attempted a music career before settling on faux news.
Brief reminder of Stacey's best work since Clueless
katyperry: just wanna be =
Michael Moore gives great tips on what to do next.
New pics from Emma Watson (with her mom).
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ONTD are you calling your senators and congressmen/women tomorrow? (202) 225-3121
Find local activist groups at Indivisible Guide.
It's been way too long since my last anti-Roloff post. I'm sorry, I know you guys care a lot about what these twerps are up to.
Anyway, super Christian and "star" of Little People Big World Audrey Roloff only had this to say about yesterday's Women's March:
She then made an instagram post saying that Christians should be more united and not divided, writing that "our unity as Christ followers should not be cultish and exclusive," which totally explains why she blocks people who disagree with her.
Big shock coming from someone who likely voted for Trump.
In other Roloff news, Zach and Tori are gonna have a baby. But that's sweet and positive, so who has time for that? Not on my watch.
Kristen Stewart on Donald Trump: "He was mad at me a couple years ago, really obsessed with me a couple years ago, which is f---ing crazy." pic.twitter.com/NhcJAM64gM— Variety (@Variety) Jan 21
Dolores Huerta said she's going to the Women's March on Washington because "women are going to have to step up to the plate." pic.twitter.com/agJb9E355f— Variety (@Variety) Jan 20
"She got flak from people who want to stand up and say empathy is bad." Zoe Kazan defends Meryl Streep's Golden Globes speech. pic.twitter.com/42D4KTrCND— Variety (@Variety) Jan 20
How are you feeling today now that the end has officially begun, ONTD? TYFYA!
Full list of winners:
-- Film of the Year: “La La Land”
-- Director of the Year: László Nemes, “Son of Saul”
-- Actor of the Year: Casey Affleck, “Manchester by the Sea”
-- Actress of the Year: Isabelle Huppert, “Things to Come”
-- Supporting Actor of the Year: (TIE) Mahershala Ali, “Moonlight”; Tom Bennett, “Love & Friendship”
-- Supporting Actress of the Year: Naomie Harris, “Moonlight”
-- Screenwriter of the Year: Kenneth Lonergan, “Manchester by the Sea”
-- Foreign Language Film of the Year: “Toni Erdmann”
-- Documentary of the Year: “Fire at Sea”
-- Technical Achievement of the Year: Sturla Brandth Grovlen, cinematographer, “Victoria”
-- British/Irish Film of the Year: “I, Daniel Blake”
-- British/Irish Actor of the Year: Andrew Garfield, “Hacksaw Ridge” and “Silence”
-- British/Irish Actress of the Year: Kate Beckinsale, “Love & Friendship”
-- Breakthrough British/Irish Filmmaker of the Year: Babak Anvari, “Under the Shadow”
-- Young British/Irish Performer of the Year: Lewis MacDougall, “A Monster Calls”
-- British/Irish Short Film of the Year: “Sweet Maddie Stone”
-- Dilys Powell Award for Excellence in Film: Isabelle Huppert
+ON GOODBYE'S SINGLE RELEASE+
“The song was made a while ago. After MINZY left, the three of us were preparing to release an album. We made the song as a letter to MINZY. I changed the lyrics so that it becomes a letter to MINZY and to our fans.”
“I heard the melody when I came back to Korea to make the new 2NE1 album. Words just popped up in my head as soon as I heard the music. I cried at that time. The lyrics were written in tears.”
+ON 2NE1'S DISBANDMENT+
“I’m very sad. I’ve known the members for ten years now. We have a lot of good memories and did many things together. I will miss them very much. We each have our dreams, and so does MINZY. I’m sad, but I’m sure MINZY had a good reason. I hope the best for all of us.”
+ON 2NE1'S UNRELEASED FINAL ALBUM+
“We’re all are sad. There are things that just don’t work out the way you want them to.”
“We were all set, but “GOODBYE” was the only song that we actually recorded.”
“After MINZY left YG, Mr. Yang wanted the remaining three to release an album. So, I stopped making my solo album and got ready to release the 2NE1 ALBUM. I really wanted this to happen, but something happened that made it all fall apart.”
+ON LONELINESS AS A SOLO ARTIST+
“It’s been two years since I started preparing for my US solo album. I went through a lot in the US, and it was hard at times.”
+ON ANNOUNCING PLANS FOR US SOLO DEBUT+
“It was awkward because I already had fans in the US. I did feel a lot of pressure. I was worried that fans might forget about me if I’m gone for too long. So I released “HELLO BITCHES” and “LIFTED”. Mr. Yang was a big help in Korea, and in the US, Scooter Braun made arrangements for me to appear on TV shows. I’ve got a lot of help from these two. I haven’t debuted officially yet, but I’m really thankful to them. I really want to debut officially this year and release an album. I hope that fans will be able to wait for me. I’ll make it up to the fans with a good album.”
+ON THE PREPARATION FOR US SOLO CAREER THE PAST 2 YEARS+
“Pop in Korea and pop in the US are very different. I’ve spent the past ten years doing the music I like. The past two years was a time for me to learn about pop in the US, what people like, and what kind of music I want to do. I want my album to have a message, and so I thought about the message I want to convey. I’m happy I was able to find the answers to these questions during the past two years. I can’t wait for the fans to listen to my album.”
+ON REASON FOR US DEBUT+
“It was my dream. When I auditioned for YG, I gave a demo tape to Mr. Yang. I remember telling him that my dream was to become a pop star in the US. I was 15 then. I’ve listened to a lot of pop songs since I was a child thanks to my dad. Pop had the biggest influence on my music. I grew up listening to pop and dreamt about becoming a singer and a singer in the US at that.”
+ON LIFTED'S SUCCESS+
“I’m thankful becauseit wasn’t a song in an official album. I’m practically a trainee, but I got to release a song. Mr. Yang really helped me out a lot.”
+ON POTENTIAL 2NE1 REUNION+
“I see it happening too. Of course, all four of us have to agree, and the conditions have to be right too. I would be really happy if this happens someday.”
+ON HER MUSIC GENRE AND FIERCE IMAGE MOVING FORWARD+
“Hip hop is YG’s signature music genre. I listened to a lot of hip hop music when I was growing up. I think hip hop runs in me. Now, I’m trying out the pop genre. I think this may come across as something new to the fans.”
“I’ll keep my fierce image. That is who I am. I’ve done a lot of genre as 2NE1. Even acoustic music. I don’t think I’ll be doing “THE BADDES FEMALE” kind of music all the time.”
+ON 2NE1 MEMBERS' SUPPORT+
“They always support me. DARA is a big fan of CL (laughter). She even came to New York to come and monitor my concert.”
“We don’t get to meet often. DARA came to see me during my US tour, and BOM sent a text. That was touching. And, we’re too close to say those things.”
+ON BLACKPINK BEING CALLED THE NEXT 2NE1+
“Seeing them reminds me of our old days. We used to work hard just like them.”
“When 2NE1 debuted, people called us the next BIGBANG. It’s only natural as we are on the same label. It means that we were that big of a group, so it doesn’t make me feel bad. And, 2NE1 and BLACKPINK have very different styles.”
+ON A POTENTIAL KOREAN ALBUM+
“I really miss my Korean fans. If possible, I want to release albums and do promotions in Korea and the US at the same time. I don’t intend to do music only in the US. That doesn’t mean I’ll only go back to Korea if I don’t get to release an album in the US. This is why I did a lot of pictorials these past two years. I wanted to communicate with my Korean fans through pictorials.”
Read the entire interview @ the sources!
ONTD, does your fave hold a record for the most "buzz" singles?
Retired Atlanta-based artist and former hairdresser iLoveMakonnen—the guy best known for his Drake collab track "Tuesday"—came out as gay in a series of tweets posted on January 20.
iLoveMakonnen wrote: “Someone said to me next time they see me, they was gonna fuck me , I said next time I see me, I’m gonna love me up…As a fashion icon, I can’t tell u about everybody else’s closet, I can only tell u about mine, and it’s time I’ve come out…And since y’all love breaking news, here’s some old news to break, I’m gay. And now I’ve told u about my life, maybe u can go life yours.”
Someone said to me next time they see me, they was gonna fuck me , I said next time I see me, I'm gonna love me up— Oceanic Makonnen (@iLoveMakonnen5D) 20 Jan 2017
As a fashion icon, I can't tell u about everybody else's closet, I can only tell u about mine, and it's time I've come out.— Oceanic Makonnen (@iLoveMakonnen5D) 20 Jan 2017
And since y'all love breaking news, here's some old news to break, I'm gay. And now I've told u about my life, maybe u can go life yours❤— Oceanic Makonnen (@iLoveMakonnen5D) 20 Jan 2017
He also shared the news with his followers on Instagram, adding the caption: “Thank you for letting me be myself.”
ilovemakonnenThank you for letting me be myself.❤
Makonnen the only person that didn’t know he was out the closet.— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) 20 Jan 2017
A year ago, ILoveMakonnen called out homophobia and gay-bashing in his interview with XXL mag:
One thing about hip-hop and rap that really gets on my nerve is that they got so much shit to say about gays, lesbians and so anti-gay, all that is just a lot of shit where they want to say faggot and gay bashing. All these designers that y’all are spending on are the gayest niggas in the world. And if you don’t know that you’re the dumbest niggas in the world. So y’all need to stop saying all that gay this, gay that like it’s something wrong with that shit when your bitch ass feels better about themselves in this gay designer shoes or this gay designer clothes. So you going to be bashing gay people, you know what I’m saying? I’m here to break all that bullshit. I may not personally be gay but I got gay friends and people on earth that do what the fuck they do and they need to be accepted as well.
-They share their favorite moments of their characters "biting" (basically being badass).
-What their ideal fates for each of their characters is.
-Their favorite memories from the set.
-Anything they might have filled in to their characters' backstories as while acting that isn't revealed to the audience.
-An aspect of their characters' personalities that we might see in the new season.
-Says that the first two episodes are tedious.
-Too much "lifeless dialogue" and pirates "standing around doing nothing as they slowly explain what’s going to happen next."
-Says the action scenes are the "saving grace."
In a now deleted tweet, Katie Rich said that 10-year-old Barron “will be this country’s first homeschool shooter” https://t.co/4GHhtDP7e4— New York Post (@nypost) January 22, 2017
Her Twitter account and personal website are now down.
Lindsay Lohan fuels speculation she has converted to Islam https://t.co/LKJWUJG82v— Sky News (@SkyNews) January 17, 2017
The response to Lindsay Lohan studying Islam is pathetic and a prime example of the media normalizing bigotry. She didn't even convert pic.twitter.com/hMZm03GQaQ— bella vita (@drugproblem) January 18, 2017
SOURCE 1 + 2 + 3
What are your thoughts on Lilo, religion, and bigotry, ONTD? TYFYA!
On top of that, rumors has it he's signed a part-time contract with the company and will be back wrestling soon, possibly as early as next week's Royal Rumble.