Articles on this Page
- 01/18/17--18:18: _Chloe Sevigny And B...
- 01/18/17--19:42: _'Walking Dead' Tone...
- 01/18/17--19:42: _4 New Fire Emblem G...
- 01/18/17--19:42: _Fresh Off The Boat ...
- 01/18/17--19:42: _Luna, Hani, Solar -...
- 01/18/17--20:00: _RHOA 9.11: Thelma a...
- 01/18/17--20:56: _Reign final season ...
- 01/18/17--21:16: _Fifth Harmony's fir...
- 01/19/17--06:22: _Alanis Morissette's...
- 01/19/17--06:24: _Power Rangers - Off...
- 01/19/17--06:30: _Logan | Trailer 2
- 01/19/17--06:31: _SVU Promo: The 400t...
- 01/19/17--07:00: _Van Jones talking T...
- 01/19/17--07:08: _rita ora just hit a...
- 01/19/17--07:13: _People's Choice Awa...
- 01/19/17--07:18: _Novak Djokovic Upse...
- 01/19/17--07:28: _Shades of Blue seas...
- 01/19/17--07:38: _Kevin O'Leary of Dr...
- 01/19/17--07:43: _Amazon Studios Orde...
- 01/19/17--07:50: _Are You The One Sea...
- 01/18/17--18:18: Chloe Sevigny And Boyfriend Ricky Saiz Put On a PDA Show in New York
- Good evening, America. It has recently come to my attention that Chloe Sevigny and her boyfriend have put on a PDA show in New York and the paps managed to capture the lovebirds not being able to keep their hands off each other.
- You can see the duo seving tongue and butt-grabbing pics @ the source.
- 01/18/17--19:42: 'Walking Dead' Toned Down Violence After Premiere Backlash
- 01/18/17--19:42: 4 New Fire Emblem Games Announced
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia available May 19 [Nintendo 3DS]
- Fire Emblem Warriors available Fall 2017 [Nintendo Swtch + Nintendo 3DS]
- Untitled Fire Emblem game available in 2018 [Nintendo Switch]
- Fire Emblem Heroes available February 2 [Android, later on iOS]
- But no matter how successful I was, how much self-improvement was made, or how aware I was that stereotypes are not facts, there were times I thoroughly believed that no one wanted anything to do with me. I told myself that it was all a lie, but the structural emasculation of Asian men in all forms of media became a self-fulfilling prophecy that produced an actual abhorrence to Asian men in the real world.
- That’s why this Steve Harvey episode is so upsetting. He speaks openly about issues facing the black community, he is a man of God, and he has a huge platform to speak from. Unfortunately, he’s also the type of guy who orders Krug champagne for himself and Cook’s for every one else. For his own personal profit, he’s willing to perpetuate the emasculation of Asian men regardless of how hypocritical it is. He isn’t the only one doing this in 2017, but as I told myself on New Year’s, I’m not drinking anymore of this Cook’s they’re trying to pour, and neither should you.
- 01/18/17--19:42: Luna, Hani, Solar - HONEY BEE [MV]
- 01/18/17--20:00: RHOA 9.11: Thelma and Louise Take Flint (Promo & Clips)
- 01/18/17--20:56: Reign final season promo
- 01/18/17--21:16: Fifth Harmony's first performance as a foursome at The PCAs
- 01/19/17--06:22: Alanis Morissette's Manager Admits He Stole $4.8 Million From Her
- 01/19/17--06:24: Power Rangers - Official Trailer - It's Morphin Time!
- 01/19/17--06:30: Logan | Trailer 2
- 01/19/17--06:31: SVU Promo: The 400th Episode!
- 01/19/17--07:00: Van Jones talking The Election/Trump/Drug Reform on CONAN
- 01/19/17--07:08: rita ora just hit an instagram milestone
- 01/19/17--07:13: People's Choice Award Winners
- 01/19/17--07:18: Novak Djokovic Upset By World #117 At Aus Open
- 01/19/17--07:28: Shades of Blue season 2 promo
- 01/19/17--07:43: Amazon Studios Orders Neil Gaiman's GOOD OMENS for Mini-Series
- 01/19/17--07:50: Are You The One Season 5 Episode 2
Are you up for a PDA wank post, ONTD? Are you into it? Or do you despise people who practice it? TYFYA!
Walking Dead executive producer Gale Ann Hurd acknowledged that producers toned down the violence in episodes of the show that had not yet been filmed due to the negative response of fans to the season premiere, in which fan favorites Glenn and Abraham were graphically beaten to death with a baseball bat.
Speaking at a conference of the National Association of Television Program Executives on Wednesday, Hurd said “We were able to look at the feedback on the level of violence. We did tone it down for episodes we were still filming for later on in the season.”
She added "This is not a show that is torture porn” and that after the response to the premiere, they gave strong consideration to making sure "we don't cross that line".
OP's note: Only the final two to three episodes of the season - which have not yet aired - had yet to be filmed when the premiere aired in September.
Hey, Steve Harvey, Who Says I Might Not Steal Your Girl? https://t.co/6S2LDhM9Q2— Eddie Huang (@MrEddieHuang) January 14, 2017
Sources 1,2, 3, 4
the ep was boring :(
This show has always been of questionable quality, but it was usually entertaining (except for season 2). I'll miss it when it's gone.
Alanis Morissette's business manager has admitted to wire fraud and filing false tax returns for failing to report more than $6.5 million that he stole from his celebrity clients and will plead guilty to the charges, federal prosecutors said on Wednesday.
As part of a plea deal, Jonathan Todd Schwartz admitted that he stole the money - including $4.8 million from Morissette alone - between May 2010 and January 2014. The additional $1.7 million was stolen from two other clients who were not named.
When confronted about the theft, prosecutors said, Schwartz lied and claimed that he had invested it in an illegal marijuana-growing business on Morissette's instructions.
Morissette sued Schwartz in civil court last year but dropped the lawsuit. He had been facing up to 23 years in federal prison, but his plea deal calls for a sentence of four to six years.
Mods, this is a new trailer just released today with new scenes.
The cougar-themed 400th episode of SVU aptly titled "Motherly Love" (lol) will air on February 8th (so in a couple of weeks, there's a small hiatus).
Also, here's a cute BTS pic of our underused faves:
ONTD, did you watch last night's Trump/Cosby/Berlusconi episode? It was pretty decent imo. Bob Gunton slayed. And Barba was back!
Van Jones brought his insight onto Conan. He discusses the problems with the election, how he knew Trump would win, & how he saw more drugs done at Yale than any black community.
Van has constructive criticism for Democrats, namely: "You never win the championship criticizing the other team." Says that we need to stop calling each other names, because that just pushes people away.
Van saw more drugs being done at Yale University than he ever saw in any black community, but those kids never went to prison.
- when you flop faves hit a follower milestone, they post a screenshot of some smarmy message of gratitude they mindlessly wrote on apple notes while sitting on the toilet
- however, when the the mogul-supermodel-megastar broke 11 million, she not only expressed her appreciation for her followers but also gave them a reason to be grateful — by writing "11 m" on her chest and clutching her breasts for a racy instagram shot
- the striking black-and-white photo is just one of the many reasons why ontd loves rita
source / source2
how many instagram followers do you have??
Tonight was one of the most flop award shows! Let's see who won what. Joel McHale hosted btw.
Favorite Movie - FINDING DORY
Favorite Movie Actress - JENNIFER LAWRENCE
Favorite Movie Actor - RYAN REYNOLDS
Favorite Family Movie - FINDING DORY
Favorite Thriller Movie - THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN
Favorite Action Movie Actress - MARGOT ROBBIE
Favorite Action Movie Actor - ROBERT DOWNEY JR
Favorite Action Movie - DEADPOOL
Favorite Dramatic Movie Actor - TOM HANKS
Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress - BLAKE LIVELY (LMFAO, FOR WHAT!?!?)
Favorite Dramatic Movie - ME BEFORE YOU
Favorite Comedic Movie Actor - KEVIN HART
Favorite Comedic Movie Actress - MELISSA MCCARTHY
Favorite Comedic Movie - BAD MOMS
Favorite Female Artist - BRITNEY SPEARS
Favorite Male Artist - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Favorite Group - FIFTH HARMONY
Favorite Breakout Artist - NIALL HORAN
Favorite Pop Artist - BRITNEY SPEARS
Favorite Hip Hop Artist - G EAZY
Favorite R&B Artist - RIHANNA
Favorite Album - BLAKE SHELTON's "IF I'm HONEST"
Favorite Song of the Year - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE's "CAN'T STOP the FEELING!!!!"
Favorite TV Show - OUTLANDER
Favorite Animated TV Show - THE SIMPSONS
Favorite New TV Drama - THIS IS US
Favorite TV Drama Actress - PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Favorite Dramatic TV Actor - JUSTIN CHAMBERS
Favorite Network TV Drama - GREY's ANATOMY
Favorite Cable TV Drama - BATES MOTEL
Favorite Premium Drama Series - ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
Favorite Cable TV Actress - VERA FARMIGA
Favorite Cable TV Actor - FREDDIE HIGHMORE
Favorite Premium Series Actor - DWAYNE JOHNSON
Favorite Premium Series Actress - SARAH JESSICA PARKER
Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor - SAM HEUGHAN
Favorite Actress in a SciFi/Fantasy TV Show - CAITRIONA BALFE
Favorite Cable SciFi/Fantasy TV Show - THE WALKING DEAD
Favorite Network SciFi/Fantasy Show - SUPERNATURAL
Favorite Premium SciFi/Fantasy Show - OUTLANDER
Favorite Network TV Comedy - BIG BANG THEORY
Favorite Comedy TV Actress - SOFIA VERGARA
Favorite Cable TV Comedy - BABY DADDY
Favorite TV Comedy Actor - JIM PARSONS
Favorite Premium Comedy Series - FULLER HOUSE
Favorite New TV Comedy Series - MAN WITH A PLAN
Favorite TV Crime Actor - MARK HARMON
Favorite TV Crime Actress - JENNIFER LOPEZ
Favorite TV Crime Drama - CRIMINAL MINDS
- Career nobody and world #117 Denis Istomin beat #2 Novak Djokovic 7-6 (8); 5-7; 2-6; 7-6(5); 6-4 in the second round of the Australian Open.
- Six-time Aus Open champion, twelve-time Grand Slam winner, and favorite for the title Djokovic hasn't lost in a GS R2 since 2008
- Novak hasn't ever lost to a player outside top 100 at a Grand Slam
- One of the biggest mens tennis upsets
- Bottom half of the draw is now wide open for Nadal, Dimitrov, Raonic, and even bloody Gasquet
Rumor has it Novak's dip in form (starting with the loss to Querrey at Wimbledon) is due to him allegedly cheating on his wife (allegedly with the nanny) and her finding out. She hardly attends his matches anymore.
Who are you rooting for?
In a move attempting to mirror Trump's success (ugh) in the States, Kevin O'Leary, an entrepreneur known for Dragon's Den (Canada) and Shark Tank (US), is trying to be the next reality TV star to enter politics. After months of speculation, O'Leary entered the race to become the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. (For Americans, Stephen Harper, our last Prime Minister, was the last leader of the CPC and now the party is holding an election for a new leader. Generally to be the Prime Minister of Canada, you must be the leader of the party that gets elected with the most seats in Parliament*.) He chose to enter the leadership race immediately after the French language debate was held, presumably because of his lack of French speaking-skills. "The 13 other candidates — many of whom, like O'Leary, aren't bilingual — were forced to answer eight questions entirely in French at an event where no translation was provided."
Arlene Dickinson, another one of the Dragons on Dragon's Den, who's worked with O'Leary for 7 years, has spoken out about his bid for political leadership, saying:
"...[O'Leary is] an opportunist. He doesn't do anything that doesn't offer a path to power, fame or fortune — and that should have us all afraid.Dickinson also writes about the time a group of Nova Scotian kids came on Dragon's Den to pitch for their not-for-profit gardening/salad dressing business and every Dragon gave the kids $10,000, without royalties, except self-professed billionaire O'Leary because there was nothing in it for him.
He's the business community's worst spokesperson. Why? Because he represents capitalism in its very worst form — a soulless system that bases decisions solely on dollars and cents, profit and margin"
The vote for CPC leadership will be held on May 27, 2017.
*Technically there's more to it, like really it's the person who has the confidence of the house as decided by the Governor General, who's the representative of the Queen, but, yeah, that's the basics.
So, ONTDers, what do you think about the Trump Effect creeping its way up into Canada?
Edit: Tried to fix the image as it wasn't showing up
“Good Omens” or, more fully, “Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch,” is a comedic take of the coming of the apocalypse. It centers on the angel Aziraphale and the demon Crowley, who attempt to short-circuit the End Times, and the Antichrist who, because of a mixup at the hospital, is a seemingly normal boy raised by English parents.
- Based on the 1990 Fantasy novel by Neil Gaiman and the late Terry Pratchett
- Targeted for 2018 for a six-episode adaptation with Gaiman as writer and showrunner
- Pratchett gave his blessing before his passing in 2015
- BBC Studios, Narrativia, and Blank Corporation will be co-producing for Amazon Prime Video and the BBC
- Gaiman says, “Almost thirty years ago, Terry Pratchett and I wrote the funniest novel we could about the end of the world, populated with angels and demons, not to mention an eleven-year-old Antichrist, witchfinders and the four horsepeople of the Apocalypse,” Gaiman said in a statement. “It became many people’s favourite book. Three decades later, it’s going to make it to the screen. I can’t think of anyone we’d rather make it with than BBC Studios, and I just wish Sir Terry were alive to see it.”
One of my most favorite books back in the day, I'm looking forward to this =) I'm glad Gaiman will be working on it as well. With American Gods coming this year and now this, I'm pretty stoked! So, who is your fancast? And how many nipples do you have, ONTD?
This week the couples had their first getaway challenge called Love Stinks the guys are blindfolded and tied up while the girls who are also blindfolded have to choose and untie their pick only based on their smell.
The winners this week
Andre & Alicia
Hannah & Tyler
Kari & Joey
The Truth Booth
The Match Up Ceremony
Total of Correct Matches: Zero it's a blackout
The tears started falling as these couples had their hearts "broken" and lost $500 000
The Probability of a Perfect Match
Looks like they're back to square one
This mess, I love it
and holla at Ryan Devlin for always replying to my tweets <3