Articles on this Page
- 01/17/17--21:20: _Erika Jayne gets XX...
- 01/17/17--21:33: _The Wolfening Part ...
- 01/18/17--06:18: _Harry Potter Produc...
- 01/18/17--06:19: _Sophie Ellis-Bextor...
- 01/18/17--07:17: _Even More Game of T...
- 01/18/17--07:20: _After steaming your...
- 01/18/17--08:02: _ Amal Clooney wear...
- 01/18/17--08:13: _Banks releases musi...
- 01/18/17--08:51: _The Discovery, a Ne...
- 01/18/17--09:31: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/18/17--10:12: _7-year-old Taylor S...
- 01/18/17--10:12: _Louis Tomlinson & S...
- 01/18/17--10:13: _I Am Michael Traile...
- 01/18/17--10:13: _Star Trek: Discover...
- 01/18/17--10:13: _Will & Grace reviva...
- 01/18/17--10:16: _Arrow 5x10 "Who Are...
- 01/18/17--10:25: _Security enter Cele...
- 01/18/17--10:33: _Fox's 'Making Histo...
- 01/18/17--10:39: _Last Week Tonight w...
- 01/18/17--12:03: _Jemima Kirke on sel...
- 01/17/17--21:20: Erika Jayne gets XXpen$ive
- 01/18/17--06:18: Harry Potter Producer Eying the Film Rights to "Attack on Titan"
- 01/18/17--06:19: Sophie Ellis-Bextor Releases Wild Forever Music Video
- 01/18/17--07:17: Even More Game of Thrones Season 7 Leaks + Actual Script Pages leak
- 01/18/17--07:20: After steaming your vagina, Goop has a new advice "Put an egg on it"
- 01/18/17--08:02: Amal Clooney wears loose-fitting two-piece amid pregnancy rumors
- 01/18/17--08:13: Banks releases music video for 'Trainwreck'
- 01/18/17--09:31: ONTD Roundup
- 'The Omen' actor sentenced to prison after road rage
- Emma Watson Implies Belle Is A Better Role Model Than Cinderella
- Scott Baio wants you to grow up over Trump
- Former Apprentice contestant, Summer Zervos, is suing Donald Trump
- Steve Harvey 'Apologizes' for comments about Asian Men
- The Wolfening Part 3: New NSFW Video of Tyler Posey + Bella Thorne Comments
- The Wolfening Part 4? Alleged Nudes of Gregg Sulkin leak, Bella Thorne says it's not his dick
- National Book Critics Circle announces finalists for 2016 awards
- Alicia Keys wears makeup for the first time in almost a year in Allure photo shoot
- Fiona Apple shares “Tiny Hands” chant for Women’s March on Washington
- Russian Popstar (former Eurovision contestant) caught his gf cheating
- ONTD Original: Must-see Films About Survival
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/18/17--10:12: 7-year-old Taylor Swift impersonator appears on Philippines show
- The support from the fans & what the song is about.
- Louis talks about Freddie quite a bit.
- Steve talks about touring and needing to explore the places he travels to while doing it.
- Louis has never met anyone in the industry who is as hard-working as Steve. (Since we know about 1D & their team's work ethic I completely believe him.)
- They want to do more songs together, but nothing's planned yet.
- Louis says that the sucess still gets a bit overwhelming at times, but he's very grateful for the position he's in and tries to be nice when he meets fans. It's different when he's with Freddie though.
- Him and Zayn talked and are on good terms.
- Enrique Iglesias joins them for a bit (IDEK?)
- They ask about Louis's mum, he says he isn't really comfortable talking about her yet.
- 01/18/17--10:13: I Am Michael Trailer #1 (2017)
- 01/18/17--10:13: Star Trek: Discovery casts Spock’s father, pushes premiere date
- 01/18/17--10:13: Will & Grace revival officially announced by NBC
- 01/18/17--10:16: Arrow 5x10 "Who Are You?" Trailer
- 01/18/17--10:25: Security enter Celebrity Big Brother house to break up fight
- 01/18/17--10:33: Fox's 'Making History' Trailer #2
- 01/18/17--10:39: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver returns 2/12/17
- 01/18/17--12:03: Jemima Kirke on self-acceptance, motherhood, and freedom
Is Bella Thorne's former boyfriend Gregg Sulkin the latest victim of #TheWolfening*? That's what Twitter thinks, as ALLEGED nudes of Gregg Sulkin are being shared on the site (here, here, here, and here).
Bella Thorne was quick to shoot down the rumors and do damage control, confirming that the photos and videos being circulated are NOT of Gregg Sulkin's dick.
Haha I'm telling you this isn't greggs dick https://t.co/hPpydgmkS9— bella thorne (@bellathorne) January 18, 2017
~this post is dedicated to the incomparable and never forgotten
*Gregg Sulkin played a werewolf on Wizards of Waverly Place
Would you be able to recognize your boyfriend's dick in a picture lineup of dicks?
WB is currently negotiating for the movie rights of the manga. So far it looks like it'd be more of a remake of the recent Japanese live action film rather than the manga/anime.
David Heyman (the guy who had the foresight to snatch up the film rights to Harry Potter) is the one looking to produce the movie.
Today's news confirmed that David Bradley who played Walder Frey is returning back to the season, confirming the earlier leak that Arya is going to pull a Red Wedding 2.0 and murder the rest of the Freys by putting on Walder's face.
Jon and Sansa will have a few scenes together discussing how the North should be ruled at the start of the season. They disagree - Sansa is definitely the harder of the two.
Jon leaves at the end of Episode 2, leaving her in charge of Winterfell.
The Stark reunions on paper don't read particularly emotional.
cersei doesn't address the sept burning at all. I don't think she feels the need to - she's Queen now, and everyone pretty much does what she says. And it's mentioned by Hot Pie in episode 2 that he heard she blew up the Great Sept, so it's pretty common knowledge across Westeros.
Ellaria is made to watch her youngest(Tyene) die from a poison kiss delivered by Cersei herself - she wants to make her suffer the way she suffered for Myrcella.We don't see Ellaria after she's left to watch Tyene die, but it's heavily implied she's dead.
Yara is taken prisoner and treated badly, but we don't see her die this season, so there's still hope Theon may rescue her.
Euron allies with Cersei because he wants power. And a Queen. He has a huge Navy, she doesn't. That's a pretty simple arrangement. He is determined that he'll marry her, and she allows him to believe its a possibility for as long as he's useful. This is Cersei after all.
Cersei plunders Highgarden to pay the Iron Bank. They're pretty happy at the fast payment, and then Cersei pushes it further.
She tells Tycho that Westoros needs a stable ruler, and that Targaryen's rule is unpredictable both politically and financially. She essentially persuades him to authorise a line of credit for her to buy more warriors, which pays off in the last episode when it turns out she's hired The Gold Company to join her side in the coming conflict.
they don't specify which time Jaime did the business (impregnated cersei), but it's implied that their relationship has been sexual ever since he returned from Dorne.
In the Jaime/Cersei breakup scene, He walks out on her, while she is threatening to have The Mountain kill him. Jaime calls her bluff however, and the Mountain stands aside and lets him leave her chambers. Next we see him he's on his horse heading north. That's all we see of him.
The script says Cersei is "soaked in blood" at the end of the season (from a miscarriage).
she's definitely not dead. The way it's written would be a pretty weak end for one of the show's biggest characters.
NEW SCRIPT PAGES LEAK
Highlights of the script pages leak:
-Dany visits Jon when he's lying in bed naked after almost dying at the Wight Hunt. She talks about losing Viserion and how she and Jon will defeat the Night King together. Jon is so enamored by her that he promises to kneel to her later on when he's in better condition and give up his position as King in the North.
-Sansa and Arya talking about Sansa finally killing Littlefinger. They both basically compliment the shit out of each other, with Sansa getting the brunt of the compliments from Arya though.
-scene of Arya pulling the Red Wedding 2.0 on the Freys
-Tyrion and Cersei arguing. Cersei shades Jon and calls him Dany's "Pet Northerner" because he kneeled to Dany. Tyrion explains to her how wrong she is about her belief that he's been trying to destroy her and her children his entire life.
-scene of Arya and Sansa killing Littlefinger and Jaime giving up all his Lannister riches and riding North.
-boring scene of a bunch of characters giving exposition on the Dragonpit.
the leaked script pages were leaked on this SOURCE (i'm sorry mods but this subreddit is the original source of these leaks and were leaked by the same user who has been verified at the embedded twitter source)
Gwyneth Paltrow has more thoughts about what women should do with their vaginas https://t.co/SW4WWvtKfe— The Independent (@Independent) January 14, 2017
-Inb4 you mock our favorite guru, she suggests putting stone eggs from rose quartz or jade.
-Says that chinese royalty used them to pleasure their kings (citation needed)
-Goop takes it to another level, supporting that it increases orgarms, your womanhood level rises, lubrication and attraction also increase
-Inb4 you doubt her scientific research, she interviewed Shiva Rose, an Iranian-Amerian actress and blogger who does it for years and has seen results #itworks
Read more terrifying details in the source
Amal Clooney continues to cover up amidst pregnancy rumours https://t.co/InFvUuCXlD— OK! Magazine (@OK_Magazine) January 18, 2017
Amal Clooney Was Honored in Davos for Her Continued Fight Against ISIS. Clooney attended the dinner and the 46th-annual World Economic Forum with her husband, George Clooney.
love the song but not a fan of the mv. tries to be Lynchian but is just all over the place.
Official summary: "One year after the existence of the afterlife is scientifically verified, millions around the world have ended their own lives in order to 'get there'. A man and woman fall in love while coming to terms with their own tragic pasts and the true nature of the afterlife." Coming to Netflix March 31.
For Tuesday, January 17, 2017:
They'll perform on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday.
They also did an interview with SiriusXM Hits 1:
Stuff they talk about:
About the song: "It's as a sentiment, it's kind of about if whatever you've got going through your life, no matter what capacity, if it's a bit of a strugge you just gotta fight and stay positive and not sit on your ass and feel sorry for yourself. Just say I will make somehting happen, and I will make it better. "
About Zayn: "It’s a strange feeling but it’s nice. I think we’ve got to a point now, you know, I think a lot of us have spoken recently, me and Zayn have spoken recently. Got to a point now where, you know, you can just really, I don’t know, be happy for each other, and you know, things have happened in the past of course, and you know, yeah. It’s great. His first song was an absolute smash and that’s a great song. So, yeah, it’s nice."
About fatherhood: “I don’t think it’s changed my writing very much. It’s not as if I’m writing songs about my son. I love him obviously. It’s affected how I am as a person, a little bit. I’d like to say it’s made me a bit more mature, I don’t know if that’s true.”
About fan interactions & Freddie: “With fans I’ll always be super polite. But my time with my son is precious. So I am kind of reluctant to do anything other than spend all of my time with my son when I’m with Freddie. So, that’s just the way it is. Sometimes it’s irritating with paparazzi, but that’s the job that I’m dion. Sometimes I’ll get a few stern words that you may hear on TMZ one day."
The bit about his mum: "It’s not something that I feel 100 per cent comfortable talking too much about but just quickly, when I first found out the news I kind of did want to throw the towel in, but it was my mum who said to me that I’ve just got to keep going, telling me very sternly that she wanted me to. So I’m not doing it for her but... it was tough, but I felt like it was nice for me to almost have a little send off for her."
Aparently the Larrys are now harrashing the interviewer on twitter, because he asked Louis about Freddie.
sources: 1, 2
A gay activist and magazine founder is saved from his homosexuality after turning to God.
The series will include Spock’s father Sarek as a key character.
Actor James Frain will be playing Sarek.
Discovery will start filming in Toronto next week (January - September).
The series is no longer going to premiere in May as previously announced.
10-episodes to premiere in the 2017-18 TV season
Security temporarily removes Kim Woodburn from the house
- Kim Woodburn fights Nicola & Bianca: "All the fucking people... I’ll cross you so badly you’ll regret it... You’re a two-faced bunch, chicken-livered shits!...”
- Jamie lunges out of bed to confront Kim: "Who the fuck are you talking to? You’re a disgrace, you are nasty, you are vile."
- Kim: "You’re another one you chicken-livered bugger... You adulterer, that two-timed your wife and she’s got three kids."
- Security steps in to temporarily remove Kim from the main house. She slept in a spare room for the night.
The new comedy MAKING HISTORY follows three friends from two different centuries as they try to balance the thrill of time travel with the mundane concerns of their present-day lives.
It returns if the world hasn't blown up into a Cheeto tinged cloud of dust by then, that is
-cut her hair because she felt it was her default source of beauty, and was feeling self-destructive following a fight with her husband. He cut it for her, and it was "very romantic."
-isn't Jessa, isn't a free spirit
-is extremely hard on herself with regard to her art, acting, etc.
-felt guilty after having her daughter when she realized she became a mother to have a good reason to delay her art, still felt too selfish for motherhood, etc.
-she and her husband still love each other very much
"I'm fucking lucky. I'm healthy, I'm white, and I have some money, I'm on a tv show. I have a lot of luxury to do what I want to do. Everything that burdens me is in here [internal]. I don't have the obstacles that a lot of other people have. I do get really unhappy, but I have the floor. I really have the floor to do what I want when I'm ready."
I feel like people are going to rake her over the coals for this because becoming a mother is supposed to be this decision you make for all the ~right reasons~, but I love what she had to say.