Articles on this Page
- 01/16/17--15:58: _Billion Dollar Baby...
- 01/16/17--16:30: _Pakistani Pop Star ...
- 01/16/17--16:31: _Broadway Stars To H...
- 01/16/17--16:31: _As Long as You Love...
- 01/16/17--17:15: _The Cubs Visit the ...
- 01/16/17--17:48: _Jimmy Iovine Sets H...
- 01/16/17--18:07: _Wonder Woman Is a D...
- 01/16/17--18:33: _Gotham 3x13 promo
- 01/16/17--19:07: _THR Director's Roun...
- 01/16/17--19:10: _Disney's Descendant...
- 01/16/17--19:20: _Rob Schneider Lectu...
- 01/16/17--19:21: _Lucifer 2x12 Promo ...
- 01/16/17--19:21: _Shadowhunters - 2x0...
- 01/16/17--19:33: _Trisha Paytas - War...
- 01/16/17--20:05: _Katherine Heigl and...
- 01/16/17--20:15: _CBB Day 13: BB has ...
- 01/16/17--21:49: _Even the Bruce Spri...
- 01/16/17--23:13: _Isabelle Huppert re...
- 01/16/17--23:13: _Ciara discuses how ...
- 01/16/17--23:14: _Flawless Canadian C...
- 01/16/17--15:58: Billion Dollar Baby - "Dirty Mind" Music Video
- 01/16/17--16:30: Pakistani Pop Star Stopped Concert To Help Fan
- Stopped in the middle of the performance to tell the men harassing a young woman to starting acting like human beings
- Asked staff to find her a new spot to watch the show from
- 01/16/17--16:31: Broadway Stars To Headline ‘Concert For America’ On Inauguration Day
- 01/16/17--16:31: As Long as You Love Me- The Bachelor, BSB Edition
- 01/16/17--17:15: The Cubs Visit the White House
- 01/16/17--17:48: Jimmy Iovine Sets His Sights On African-American Programming
- 01/16/17--18:07: Wonder Woman Is a Disjointed Disaster Says DC Insider
- 01/16/17--18:33: Gotham 3x13 promo
- 01/16/17--19:07: THR Director's Roundtable
- 01/16/17--19:20: Rob Schneider Lectures John Lewis on MLK, Twitter Reacts
- 01/16/17--19:21: Lucifer 2x12 Promo "Love Handles"
- 01/16/17--19:33: Trisha Paytas - Warrior (Official Music Video)
- 01/16/17--20:05: Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley welcome son Joshua Bishop
- 01/16/17--21:49: Even the Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band Won't Perform for Donald
- One of Trump's most coveted inauguration acts has dropped out of the Garden State Inauguration Gala
- The Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band pulled out of respect for the real Bruce Springsteen's feelings
- Were actually initally booked for this gig back in 2013 , when Trump was still considered a long shot
Have you ever had a crappy concert experience?
- The concert will feature performances by Chita Rivera, Kelli O’Hara, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Betty Buckley, Jessie Mueller, Billy Porter, Sharon Gless, Andrea Martin, Bebe Neuwirth, Rosie O’Donnell, Rosie Perez, Lillias White, Judy Gold, Caroline Rhea, Stephanie Mills, Charles Busch, and more.
- Proceeds will benefit Planned Parenthood, Southern Poverty Law Center, National Immigration Law Center and the Sierra Club Foundation.
- Will also be broadcast on Facebook Live at 3:00pm EST on January 20th
Nick takes the girls on a Backstreet Boys group date, this will probably be the peak of their excitement for the entire season tbh.
Bachelor Fantasy league- http://bit.ly/2hUeLSG password: ontd
1) Amanda 170
1) Katibutlerr13 170
3) StephLynne 150
4) itstenni 140
Like a kid in a candy store. So cool pic.twitter.com/ZSUIZtbMja— Anthony Rizzo (@ARizzo44) January 16, 2017
West Wing selfie 🤳 pic.twitter.com/xPj5h1Fvr1— David Ross (@D_Ross3) January 16, 2017
jake arietta did not attend, sus considering his post election tweet tbh...
During a media appearance for Apple Music, Jimmy Iovine told reporters that if he were in charge of programming, he would dive into African-American culture.
“African American culture is one of the most undervalued [assets] America has, even with this nonsense America is going through this this hysterical shit,”
He predicts African American culture will make up 40 to 50% of television programming in three years.
"It has to be, because it’s so interesting and there are so many stories that haven’t been told. Every time you see stories about African Americans, there’s chains involved. Enough of that!”
we been known that. stay. the fuck. away pls.
Sasha Perl-Raver, host of the Schmoes Know podcast, dropped the following tidbit about the upcoming 'Wonder Woman' movie.
"So, I don't want to throw anyone under the bus. We have somebody within our community who has gotten insider information that broke my effing heart this week, because I have tremendous belief that Wonder Woman is gonna be awesome and I heard it stinks from the same person who told me that they heard that BvS stinks...The person who I spoke to...their response was 'I'm very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It's discombobulated, it doesn't have narrative flow. It's just very disjointed."
The Hollywood Reporter's Directors 2017 Oscars Roundtable is here! Join Mel Gibson ('Hacksaw Ridge'), Oliver Stone ('Snowden'), Denzel Washington ('Fences'), Damien Chazelle ('La La Land'), Mira Nair ('Queen of Katwe'), and Barry Jenkins ('Moonlight') for another full, uncensored discussion with some of Hollywood's biggest directors.
"The Isle of the Lost is an island that houses the most infamous villains, so it seemed natural for a pirate gang including the offspring of Ursula, Captain Hook and Gaston to emerge as we take audiences deeper into the Descendants world. As our rich story unfolds, Uma, the daughter of the sea witch Ursula, proves that she's a force to be reckoned with as the leader of a pirate gang and the new self-proclaimed queen of the Isle. She's flanked here by her devoted henchmen, Harry, Captain Hook's son, her right-hand man who is always ready for action, and the handsome yet thick-headed Gil, Gaston's son."
Rep. Lewis. You are a great person. But Dr. King didn't give in to his anger or his hurt. That is how he accomplished & won Civil Rights.— Rob Schneider (@RobSchneider) January 16, 2017
Rob Schneider, the guy from Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and The Hot Chick, decided it was his place to explain to Civil Rights leader John Lewis what Martin Luther King, Jr. would have wanted. Deuce Bigalow was appropriately dragged to hell by Twitter.
imagine trying to explain to John Lewis who Rob Schneider is— good ol shrill (@theshrillest) January 16, 2017
@KaraRBrown IMAGINE BEING ROB SCHNEIDER AND THINKING YOU CAN LECTURE JOHN LEWIS ABOUT MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.— KB (@KaraRBrown) January 16, 2017
Rob Schneider: known for his hot takes on racial justice pic.twitter.com/rqdVFregHJ— Eliza Skinner (@elizaskinner) January 16, 2017
Anyway, now he has advice on how civil rights heroes should honor Martin Luther King Jr.'s memory. I can't even say "stick to comedy."— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) January 16, 2017
Rob Schneider lecturing @repjohnlewis is the most embarrassing thing he's ever done. Yes, this includes The Animal.— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) January 16, 2017
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Do booties call you, ONTDers?
Sources:Promo, Isaiah Mustafa Twitter
Do YOU get moody and yell at everyone who cares about you when separated from YOUR Parabatai, ONTD ShadowFam?
ft. a higher production value than most legit acts lmao
Katie and Josh welcomed their third child, a son named Joshua Bishop, on December 20th. He joins sisters Naleigh (8) and Adalaide (4).
-The final housemates in hell are given the opportunity to return to the house but with a catch
-Only 3 housemates in hell can survive while the other 3 are put up for elimination
-BB makes the house choose who gets evicted
-Kim goes up against all the blondes + chloe, james
-The housemates who survived hell get a 2nd chance at living
Inauguration Day is turning out to be even bigger than expected. January 20th, Washington D.C. Have fun!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 15, 2017
keep up that 37% approval rating sis
Keeping it short:
French actress and 'Elle' star Isabelle Huppert received the French Film Award at UniFrance on Monday for her overall contribution to French cinema. This includes her obvious body of film work, as well as worldwide promotion of French films at press junkets, film festivals, movie premieres, etc.
Director Isabelle Giordano said Huppert is “not an actress, she is more: courage, elegance … she is France.”
Isabelle > Natalie Portman >> Emma Stone
Ciara is on the cover of Cosmopolitan South Africa, and in her cover story, she talks about the decision she and her husband, Russell Wilson, made to not have sex before they got married.
“I really believe that when you focus on a friendship, you have the opportunity to build a strong foundation for a relationship – and once you know you’re really great friends and you’re what we call ‘equally yoked,’ where you share the same values or the same outlook on life, it kind of sets the tone. Knowing that you’ll always have the friendship and that you can always go back to it is very important, and very powerful. I have to give credit to my husband for sharing those views. It’s awesome how it all worked out.”
“Here’s how it works. We women think with our hearts and with our minds. When we see a guy, we envision what he’s like and whether this could be something special. Guys see us from an exterior point of view – that’s something I learnt along the way as a woman. It’s important to have a friendship. It’s important to have standards. You shouldn’t feel like you have to give your body away to get someone to like you.”
Comedian Colin Mochrie revealed online that he and wife Deb McGrath have a transgender daughter when he went online to defend LGBT rights.
The “Whose Line Is It Anyway” funnyman made the announcement Sunday when he questioned people who can’t accept transgender people.
“My 90-yr-old mother-in-law and 87-yr-old mother love and acceptance of our trans daughter warms me. Wonder why some who are younger can't,” Mochrie tweeted.
“The negative is that my mom refers to the community as BLT. It's a learning curve.”
Mochrie hasn’t spoken publicly about his daughter, but he and McGrath performed in May at an event to fund the Welcome Friend Association’s Rainbow Camp, a one-week camp for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer questioning, and allied (LGBTQA) youth that “honors creativity, individual choice, and social justice while having fun.”
Mochrie engaged in a brief and friendly exchange with several Twitter users and then ended the conversation with a bit of humor about how his mother refers to the LGBTQ community.
Source and also another source