Articles on this Page
- 01/14/17--07:22: _Legendtina Puts All...
- 01/14/17--07:22: _Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
- 01/14/17--07:23: _New Beauty & The Be...
- 01/14/17--10:33: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 01/14/17--10:41: _Jennifer Holliday P...
- 01/14/17--11:07: _Everything Wrong Wi...
- 01/14/17--11:20: _Johnny Depp and Amb...
- 01/14/17--11:31: _Into the Badlands s...
- 01/14/17--11:47: _Michael Jackson imp...
- 01/14/17--12:03: _Little Mix performi...
- 01/14/17--12:42: _Good Behavior Gets ...
- 01/14/17--12:42: _Celine Dion Lowers ...
- 01/14/17--13:56: _Ariana Receives Bac...
- 01/14/17--14:19: _Vikings 4x18 "Reven...
- 01/14/17--15:04: _Dua Lipa blesses us...
- 01/14/17--15:04: _SNATCH Trailer (2017)
- 01/14/17--15:04: _Nicole Kidman Clari...
- 01/14/17--15:05: _Celebs defend civil...
- 01/14/17--15:05: _Nude Videos of #Tee...
- 01/14/17--16:03: _Dakota Fanning to S...
- 01/14/17--07:22: Legendtina Puts All Your Favs to Shame with "Stormy Weather"
- 01/14/17--07:22: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2x11 Promo
- 01/14/17--07:23: New Beauty & The Beast Tv Spot Featuring Emma's Singing Voice
- 01/14/17--10:33: The Vampire Diaries 8x09 Trailer
- 01/14/17--11:07: Everything Wrong With Suicide Squad In 20 Minutes Or Less
- 01/14/17--11:20: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's divorce is finalized
- 01/14/17--11:31: Into the Badlands season 2 trailer
- 01/14/17--12:42: Good Behavior Gets Renewed for Season 2!!
- 01/14/17--12:42: Celine Dion Lowers Price On Florida Home + Her Twins Get A Haircut
- Celine has lowered the price of her Florida home to 38.5 million, which is almost 50% lower than the original 72 million price
- She's lowered it a few times before, since it's been a hard seller and most recently was the drop to 45 million in 2016
- In total, the house has 14 bathrooms and 13 bedrooms (including the rooms from two guest houses)
- The dining room and some of the kitchen
- Here is a photo of the living room, and yes that side of the staircase leads to nowhere! She had to keep up with her aesthetic
- She had an arcade built in as well with a pool table, skee ball etc
- There's also a theater room, gym and a tennis court
- You can see more at the source!
- Here is a video tour of the house
- It also includes some water guns when going down the lazy river (1:03)
- Celine's closet includes a revolver for her shoes and clothes (3:49)
- Celine shared a photo of the family over the holidays from their trip to Montana
- After having really long hair, 6 year old twins Eddy (left) and Nelson (right), have gotten a haircut
- RC (Rene-Charles) also had really long hair as a child until it was cut when he was about 9 years old
- Today marks 1 year Rene passed away so Celine's team made an instagram post and made a faceook video post
- 01/14/17--14:19: Vikings 4x18 "Revenge" new promo
- 01/14/17--15:04: SNATCH Trailer (2017)
- 01/14/17--15:04: Nicole Kidman Clarifies Her Remarks About Donald Trump
- 01/14/17--15:05: Nude Videos of #TeenWolf's Cody Christian Leak Online
- 01/14/17--16:03: Dakota Fanning to Star in TNT Drama Series 'The Alienist'
Xtina performs "Stormy Weather" at ABC’s Taking The Stage: African American Music And Stories That Changed America Special. The song title aptly describes the wreckage that Hurricane Trump has caused the USA/entire world, but Legend X is the beacon of light we all need.
Maybe now the Voice of the Generation™ can finally release her goddamn album so that there's at least some hope in these dark days.
ontd, what albums are you listening to in order to drown your sorrows / reflect your despondency at the world?
also this was my first post after a long time lurking, pls don't hurt me
This show just continues to be amazing even if the fandom can be annoying. If you think this show is about Greg/Rebecca vs Josh/Rebecca then you're watching it wrong. This show is about Rebecca dealing with her issues and learning to love herself and be happy. Plus musical numbers and lots of jokes.
Here's the Tv Spot that was played during the Golden Globes a few days ago. We've all been patiently waiting to see if Emma Watson really can sing, and, well, prepare to be disappointed.
nnn that autotune
Nobody will comment on if Nina is coming back for the finale, so she may not, but yet they keep using all this old footage of Elena from prior seasons.
The necklace that Damon associates with Elena, I associate with Rebekah & Esther. The show is just kind of going in circles at this point. Stefan & Damon haven't had any character development really over the course of the show and are pretty much back at square one. Sybil was right when she told Caroline that Stefan will fall of the wagon again, because he always goes in cycles and hasn't learned a balance.
In an open letter, provided exclusively to TheWrap, the “Dreamgirls” star apologized to the LGBT community, saying she was “uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans.”
TO MY BELOVED LGBT COMMUNITY:
Please allow me this opportunity to speak to you directly and to explain why I originally made my decision to perform at the inauguration which was what I had thought would be my simply keeping in my tradition of being a “bi-partisan songbird” having sung for Presidents Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush.
I was asked to sing a song for what was presented to me as the “Welcome Concert For The People”– in my mind I was reflecting on the past times of being asked to sing for presidents and I only focused on the phrase “For The People”… I thought, For America!
I was honestly just thinking that I wanted my voice to be a healing and unifying force for hope through music to help our deeply polarized country… Regretfully, I did not take into consideration that my performing for the concert would actually instead be taken as a political act against my own personal beliefs and be mistaken for support of Donald Trump and Mike Pence.
In light of the information pointed out to me via the Daily Beast article on yesterday, my only choice must now be to stand with the LGBT Community and to state unequivocally that I WILL NOT PERFORM FOR THE WELCOME CONCERT OR FOR ANY OF THE INAUGURATION FESTIVITIES!
I sincerely apologize for my lapse of judgement, for being uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and heartbreak to my fans.
Please know that I HEAR YOU and I feel your pain. The LGBT Community was mostly responsible for birthing my career and I am deeply indebted to you… You have loved me faithfully and unconditionally and for so many years you provided me with work even though my star had long since faded.
Thank you for communicating with me, I had no idea that I still meant so much to all of you.
Thank you for your posted comments both the good supportive ones as well as the ugly hurtful ones.
With LOVE & Appreciation,
“The Original DreamGirl”
did you like Suicide Squad??
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp's divorce was finalized yesterday and their assets were divided up.
Amber will keep a horse, two cars and the two dogs that were at the center of their Australian dog smuggling scandal.
Johnny Depp is walking away with all of his properties and 42 vehicles.
As the divorce proceedings came to a close, Johnny Depp filed another lawsuit. This time it was against his old business managers who allegedly lost him tens of millions of dollars and are responsible for the looming foreclosure on his primary home.
Their lawyers responded: “For 17 of those years, they did everything possible to protect Depp from his irresponsible and profligate spending. In December 2012, Depp faced financial ruin with the impending default on a $5 million bank loan. The Mandels bailed him out by loaning him $5 million, which he promised to repay by January 2014. Although Depp later changed managers, he never alleged any wrong doing. In October 2016, with Depp still owing $4.2 million, the Mandels started non judicial foreclosure proceedings against certain of Depp’s properties. Depp’s lawsuit, filed on the eve of the sale of those properties, is a transparent attempt to derail the foreclosure by concocting and spreading malicious lies about the Mandels. His tactics and lawsuit will fail, and he will be forced to pay back the loan as promised.”
Into the Badlands, starring Daniel Wu, Aramis Knight, Sarah Bolger, Emily Beecham, Oliver Stark
Season 2 will air in March 2017 on AMC
Michael Jackson impersonator lands King of Pop role in Lifetime biopic https://t.co/mm6TRlkgvB— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) January 14, 2017
- tentatively titled "searching for neverland"
- recounts the final years of his life through his two bodyguard's eyes
- michael impersonator, navi, will play him
- suzanne de passe will serve as a producer
Source: rolling stone's twitter
They were nominated for Best Video for 'Hair' (this award is fan voted) and Best Single for 'Shout Out to My EX'
Leigh-Anne commented that her and Andre's shipname is Leandre pic.twitter.com/UqUj8MGUlU— LM UPDATES (@UpdatingLM) January 13, 2017
It's Leandre - for her and her new bf Striker for Burnley Andre Gray
Let the people rejoice!! We're getting a second season!!
celinedion Holiday memories! Now time to get back to work! Souvenirs des fêtes! Maintenant, on retourne au boulot! #TBT #Vacances #Famille -Team Céline🎄
celinedion Il y a un an, le 14 janvier 2016, René Angélil nous quittait. Son souvenir reste à jamais gravé dans nos cœurs.
Today, January 14th, it’s been a year since René left us. He will always be in our hearts. -Team Céline ❤
ty for your time!
SOURCE / YT vid / Insta / FB Post
Ariana posted a pic on IG captioned "when you're cute but you're also the hardest working 23 year old human being on earth #cute #butalso #CEO #unfuckwitable #haventsleptinyears" and it's been getting backlash bc of the wording.
src: Ari's IG | stan twitter
Do u think celebs actually work harder than regular ppl ?
This one shows a lot more
‘I believe in democracy’: Nicole Kidman clarifies her comments about Donald Trump: https://t.co/4axONwq1Ms— People Magazine (@people) January 14, 2017
She states that she was just trying to stress that she believes in democracy and the American constitution. “I was trying to stress that I believe in democracy, and the American constitution. It’s that simple,” she said.
She says also states that she is issue based, and she's very committed to women's issues.
Believing in democracy does shit though
John Lewis is unquestionably an American hero, a patriot, and a civil servant for us all.— Uzo Aduba (@UzoAduba) January 14, 2017
History has shown that John Lewis knows illegitimate when he sees it. pic.twitter.com/ydmiLQsBAA— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) January 14, 2017
Here's my 6 reasons why I agree with Rep. John Lewis that Trump is NOT a legitimate president: https://t.co/tV7VFihdyq— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) January 14, 2017
He'll criticize John Lewis but not tyrant murderer Putin— mia farrow (@MiaFarrow) January 14, 2017
If having one's skull fractured marching across a bridge in Selma for freedom is definition of "talk", THANK YOU FOR TALKING, @repjohnlewis— shonda rhimes (@shondarhimes) January 14, 2017
Donald "bone spurs" Trump could use some lessons in courage and action from John Lewis.— John Legend (@johnlegend) January 14, 2017
Trump is coming for John Lewis on Twitter. I'm sure he's trembling in fear; he's so unaccustomed to dealing with brutes. pic.twitter.com/EKhekq5tmO— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) January 14, 2017
if you didn't see dump's tweets
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
SCREAMING IT'S REALLY CODY CHRISTIAN pic.twitter.com/ctkn1JvZbi— ㅤㅤ (@glorydaysvevo) January 14, 2017
Sources: @JustJared. Twitter.
The actress will star a headstrong secretary at Police Headquarters by the name of Sara Howard. Together with characters being played by previously cast Daniel Brühl (Inglorious Bastards) and Luke Evans (The Girl on The Train), she'll investigate a series of brutal murders in New York during the Gilded Age. Production is set to begin in Budapest shortly, with plans for the series to premiere later this year.
- Jakob Verbruggen (Black Mirror) is set to direct
- Cary Fukunaga as executive producer
- marks Fanning's first significant TV role
- will play a young secretary on Roosevelt's staff who's determined to become the first female police detective in New York City