Articles on this Page
- 01/13/17--09:39: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/13/17--10:38: _SKAM Officially Geo...
- 01/13/17--10:38: _3 Doors Down to Per...
- 01/13/17--10:56: _ Dakota Johnson Cov...
- 01/13/17--11:26: _Priyanka Chopra rus...
- 01/13/17--11:39: _Comic book post: Wa...
- 01/13/17--12:01: _Bella Hadid Shares ...
- 01/13/17--12:08: _Orlando Brown sampl...
- 01/13/17--12:13: _Celebrities Warn Wo...
- 01/13/17--12:17: _New Underground (WG...
- 01/13/17--12:54: _Riz Ahmed is going ...
- 01/13/17--12:58: _Girl Meets World se...
- 01/13/17--13:57: _Messy movie studio ...
- 01/13/17--14:21: _Fifth Harmony, The ...
- 01/13/17--14:57: _Kate Mara and Jamie...
- 01/13/17--14:58: _Twin Peaks teaser
- 01/13/17--14:58: _Jaden Smith goes on...
- 01/13/17--15:12: _Octavia Spencer Off...
- 01/13/17--15:12: _ONTD Original: Act...
- 01/13/17--15:12: _Steve Harvey Defend...
- 01/13/17--09:39: ONTD Roundup
- Sophia Bush Pens Essay on Why She's Not Looking for "The One"
- George R.R. Martin Says ‘The Winds Of Winter’ Might Be Released This Year
- Paris Jackson says Joseph Fiennes portrayal of her father makes her want to vomit
- The Sims 4 now has toddlers and vampires
- 'Blackish' Deals with Aftermath about Trump's Election
- Sexy photo of Selena Gomez hits the internet
- Bella Hadid unfollows Selena Gomez on IG
- lena dunham for nylon magazine
- Rosie O'Donnell calls for 'imposing martial law' to stop Donald Trump's inauguration
- Bella Thorne is Dating Sam Pepper
- Robin Thicke Investigated for Alleged Child Abuse in Custody Battle With Paula Patton
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara are possibly dating
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/13/17--10:38: 3 Doors Down to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Event
- 01/13/17--10:56: Dakota Johnson Covers VOGUE
- 01/13/17--11:26: Priyanka Chopra rushed to hospital after Quantico injury
- 01/13/17--11:39: Comic book post: Watchmen inches closer to DC this April!
- 01/13/17--12:08: Orlando Brown samples...himself?
- 01/13/17--12:13: Celebrities Warn Woody Harrelson About his Live-Streamed Film
- Justin Timberlake: "Well, that's fucking stupid."
- Liam Hemsworth: *caveman chortle* "You can't make miracles happen!"
- IRL Disney Prince Charming James Marsden reads a George Orwell quote to roast him: "There are some ideas so wrong, that only a very intelligent person could believe in them."
- Robert Redford tries to say it's fantastic but laughs throughout it.
- Jennifer Lawrence: "You've had so many bad ideas, but this is by far the worst one."
- 01/13/17--12:17: New Underground (WGN) season 2 teaser
- 01/13/17--12:54: Riz Ahmed is going to be on "Girls"
- 01/13/17--12:58: Girl Meets World series finale promo
- 01/13/17--14:57: Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Are Engaged
- 01/13/17--14:58: Twin Peaks teaser
- 01/13/17--14:58: Jaden Smith goes on social media rant after failing driving test
- 01/13/17--15:12: ONTD Original: Actors/actresses that have starred in a music video.
- 01/13/17--15:12: Steve Harvey Defends Meeting with Donald Trump
- They met on Friday afternoon to discuss problems in the inner cities (something Trump is very passionate about...)
- Steve feels like he's following Obama's orders
- Harvey also addressed the outrage against his blatant racist jokes against Asian men: "We laughed a little bit. I haven't been laughing that much over the past few days, they're kind of beating me up on the internet for no reason, but that's life."
We're sorry to inform that «SKAM» will until further notice not be available outside Norway. :( https://t.co/OHOIWhviwK— NRK P3 (@nrkp3) 13 January 2017
NRK's statement in English:
We want to thank our international fans and followers who have embraced «SKAM». We are blown away by your dedication – it is something we never expected. That is why it hurts to tell you guys that due to a necessary clarification with the music right holders, «SKAM» will until further notice not be available outside Norway. We are working hard to figure out how to solve this issue so that the fans can continue to enjoy «SKAM» from where they are. Thank you for your patience and dedication. Alt er love. <3
● Basically, NRK has received complaints from the IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry) that the music rights they've secured for the show are being violated because of the huge international following.
● The agreements NRK has signed for the use of music in Skam give NRK the right to publish content just for Norwegians in Norway and abroad and not for international audiences.
● As of this morning, the episodes on the website and all individual clips have been geo-blocked until they figure something out.
Even is standing in the bathroom at the dorm with wet hair and a white shirt. Isak is standing in front of him and trying to tie his (Evens) tie. He’s fumbling and doesn’t seem that great at tying ties (even tho he, of course, said he was). Even smiles and stretches forward towards the sink to grab his beer. He takes a sip.
Isak: You have to stand still, baby.
Even (laughs): Evi?
Isak (doesn’t understand): evi?
Even: Did you call me evi?
Isak: I called you baby
Even (laughs): It sounded like you said evi.
Isak: Why would I call you evi?
Even: I don’t know, a nickname?
Isak: (laughs) A nickname? No…
Isak: (corrects the knot on the tie) Done
Even turns towards the mirror and looks at his tie, he smiles and kisses Isak
Even: Ready for party then
Isak: (takes a sip of his beer) Ready for 2017
Even: What are your wishes for the new year?
Isak: That Trump is deposited
Even: That’s kind of an asshole thing to say, considering he’s your uncle
Isak: I know, but he’s kind of an asshole himself, so I think he can handle it. What is your wish?
Even: For you to learn how to tie a tie
Isak: (laughs) Haha. Fuck you.
Even: (smiles and kisses Isak) No, I don’t wish for jackshit. Just for everything to stay like they are now.
(Isak smiles and kisses Even)
(Even pushes away Isak’s fringe)
Even: Happy new year, then - baby.
Isak: Happy new year, Evi.
On the same day, Henrik Holm posted this picture and everyone lost their damn minds.
* * *
Ulrikke Falch (aka Vilde) was a gem on both twitter and instagram. Go follow her.
They know pic.twitter.com/DSHZazenvW— ulrikke falch (@ulrikkefalch) 7 January 2017
@helossauro tell her. I think its time— ulrikke falch (@ulrikkefalch) 7 January 2017
* * *
The cast hung out together during the holidays:
henrik and tarjei with a fan today pic.twitter.com/0wkIrSgSR3— ISAK+EVEN (@ISAKxEVEN) 27 December 2016
* * *
Tarjei Sandvik Moe (aka Isak) can apparently also sing and play the guitar (b/c being that good at acting at 17 wasn't enough). Here he is performing some Radiohead at his school's Christmas concert.
* * *
Herman Tommeraas (aka Penetrator Chris) is heading to the army and probably won't be in season 4. Thirsty fangirls everywhere mourned for days. Obvs his 5 minutes of screentime throughout 3 seasons contributed so much to the show.
Going in the army, probably not gonna be very active for a while.— Herman Tommeraas (@HermanForReal) January 10, 2017
I'll be back soon tho, take care❤️
He also shaved his head which prompted another round of fangirl meltdowns.
UPDATE! I didn't shave my head all the way. pic.twitter.com/fkkY9tkGft— Herman Tommeraas (@HermanForReal) 11 January 2017
* * *
Fans have been stalking the cast hardcore for the past month and a half. International fans are even travelling to Oslo to meet the actors at their jobs/school and stuff and things got so ott that Hartvig Nissen (aka the school where Skam is filmed and that some of the cast members currently attend) had to close its doors to the public this week. Apparently, fans were roaming the halls and waiting for the actors by their lockers, so the headmaster had to intervene. Yikes.
* * *
Thomas Hayes (aka William) is errr... a DJ now? I hope leaving the show
* * *
Season 4 speculation:
It looks like it's going to be Sana. Julie Andem started following a few of Iman Meskini's (aka Sana) closest (Muslim) friends on instagram during the past week, so people are speculating that she's probably meeting with them for research/to discuss the themes of next season. Yay, fingers crossed!
With the kind of soundtrack the show has (awesome Spotify playlist here), this was to be expected, lbr. Hopefully, they'll come to an agreement before season 4 airs. Either way, it's the internet. They can't do much to stop the illegal viewing.
sources: twitter #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8
instagram #1, #2, #3, facebook
3 Doors Down and Toby Keith to perform at a Trump event at the Lincoln Memorial https://t.co/jlblIFpz4H— Pitchfork (@pitchfork) January 13, 2017
- After spinning the big wheel of semi to totally irrelevant 90s to mid 00s acts Donald Trump has managed to secure 3 Doors Down to perform at his ceremony.
- Ceremony will also feature artists like country singer Lee Greenwood and Toby Keith, broadway singer Jennifer Holliday, The Piano Guys, DJ RaviDrums and an appearance from actor Jon Voight
Since they've gone crazy will you still call them superman?
On rumors of an affair with Jamie: “We hate each other and we’re having an affair, so everybody’s right. How about that?”
On playing Ana Steele: “This woman is a badass. She’s hyperintelligent and hypersexual and very tough and very loving, and her character has so many different aspects that don’t normally make sense in one person. I tried to amplify them all.”
The Quantico actress was rushed to the hospital after she slipped during a stunt and fell on her head.
She suffered a concussion and is reportedly resting at home.
Quantico's production hasn't been shut down (source).
My bb :(
Have you ever been injured at work?
Batman 21-22 comes from the team of Tom King and Jason Fabok, with Flash 21-22 by Joshua Williamson and Howard Porter. All four issues will have 3D covers too if you care about that sort of thing.
DC also looks to finally be revealing
things are happening!!
Showing him what he’s missing?
Orlando Brown really sampled his "mmmmbop aduuwop yeayeyyy" sound and spit over it this man is a legend pic.twitter.com/Ww8QeW2ezT— Orlando Black (@NathanZed) January 12, 2017
In a continuation of Orlando's love for Hanson's 90's hit Mmmmbop Orlando Brown sampled himself singing how he mmmbop'ed Raven.
If you're unfamiliar with MmmBop here is the video he references.
Woody Harrelson wrote & will star in a live-streamed film—and all his celebrity friends think that’s a terrible idea https://t.co/t0MN3vXY5S— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) January 13, 2017
More @ Source
Do y'all think Woody can do it?
He's going to be a surfer instructor that meets Hannah.
Although the show is ending on Disney Channel, Michael Jacobs confirmed serious talks are underway with other platforms like Netflix and Hulu.
It's mid-January and you know what that means: shitty movies studios don't want (or probably ever wanted) get tossed to audiences more interested in catching up with late-December releases and award season contenders. One such film is Paramount's Monster Trucks, out today, which deals with cars being powered by monsters. Yes really. Paramount had no idea what to do with this film, though, as its behind the scenes tale shows.
Fired executives, repeated delays, and creative input from a child. The tortured tale of ‘Monster Trucks.’https://t.co/iI7C6DXpYg— WIRED Culture (@Wired_Culture) January 13, 2017
- For some reason, it has a $125 million budget.
- Director Chris Wedge, moving to live-action after spending his career directing animated films, developed the idea for the film in 2013 with his then four-year old son. The studio, if they even knew of this development, was somehow okay with it and greenlit the film.
- The film is written by Derek Connolly, Colin Trevorrow's collaborator on Safety Not Guaranteed, Jurassic World, and Star Wars Epi 9.
- Paramount didn't want a cute kids film. They wanted a huge blockbuster franchise that could sell a shit ton of toys without having to split the cut with another company (like they do with Transformers/Hasbro).
- Production began in May 2014, with a release date scheduled for the following May. It's release date would be delayed four times.
- When production wrapped, Paramount President Adam Goodman was fired and the film was delayed to Christmas 2015.
- In May 2015 (the same month it was originally set to hit theaters), it's moved again to March 18, 2016.
- Two months later, Paramount fires their head of Animation, Bob Bacon, and completely eliminates the position all together.
- In November 2015, Paramount delayed the film one last time, to today, giving its spot to The Little Prince instead. In a typical messy fashion, Paramount dropped that film a week before its scheduled release, stating that French producers didn't pay the studio the money they agreed to for P&A. It was never released in US theaters and was acquired by Netflix several months later.
- This past June, over a year after its original release date, Paramount finally releases a trailer and oh boy:
- In September, Paramount announced a $115 million write-down thanks to an unreleased film, which everyone immediately links to this movie.
- The film is being released in over 3,000 theaters and currently at 41 on Metacritic.
whats your favorite messy behind the scenes story, ontd?
They'll be performing for a 70,000+ people crowd
The 5h girls will have very busy beginning of the year, headlining events and festivals all over the world
February 20th - San Antonio StockShow Rodeo, USA
February 25th - Universal Mardi Gras, USA
March 17th - Houston Livestock And Rodeo, USA
March 18th - EMPIRE Music Festival, Guatemala
March 25th & 26th - PopSpring Festival, Japan
fifth harmony are prospering and booking all those events as headliners while some ex-member has her booking info in her twitter bio
sources: twitter x popspring x crowd
- A rep for Mara confirmed that the Mara (33) and Bell (30) [met on the set of the 2015 reboot The Fantasic Four] are engaged
Kyle MacLachlan reprises his role as FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper. TWIN PEAKS, the 18-part limited event series will debut with a two-part premiere on Sunday, May 21 at 9PM ET/PT.
In an Instagram post (now deleted) Smith appeared to be worried about telling his dad Will about his examination failure
“It’s going to be so funny to tell my dad that I’ve failed straight up” he said.
Jaden then revealed that he was looking to move away from Los Angeles:
“Everybody follow your heart, you know what I’m saying?” “Do exactly what you want to do, be the you that you want to be. I’m about to move out of L.A. There’s a lot of bad things here. Create the life you want for yourself. Don’t try to be somebody else.”
Have you failed your driving test, ONTD?
Caption: Tomorrow I've bought the 8pm showing of #hiddenfigures the rave Baldwin hills. If you know a family in need that would like to see our movie but can't afford it have them come. It's first come first served. My mom would not have been able to afford to take me and my siblings. So, I'm honoring her and all single parents this #mlkweekend Pass the word.
This is so sweet of her.
Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
Starring: Diego Luna
Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
Starring: Tom Hanks
Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Starring: Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan
Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair
Starring: Christina Applegate, Christina Milian & Eva Longoria (+ some other people)
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
Starring: Christopher Walken
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around...Comes Around
Starring: Scarlett Johansson
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Starring: Evan Rachel Wood & Jamie Bell
Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
Starring: Milo Ventimiglia
Mumford and Sons - Lover of the Light
Starring: Idris Elba
Steve Harvey defended his meeting with Donald Trump, writing on Twitter that Trump was “congenial and sincere." https://t.co/9teojU1VI5— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) January 13, 2017
Were you ever so unaware of your racism that you've become a victim, ONTD?