Articles on this Page
- 01/12/17--19:51: _Rosie O'Donnell cal...
- 01/12/17--20:06: _R. Kelly Addresses ...
- 01/12/17--20:26: _James Corden Joins ...
- 01/12/17--20:35: _Bella Thorne is Dat...
- 01/12/17--20:36: _Robin Thicke Invest...
- 01/12/17--21:00: _Author Joseph Boyde...
- 01/12/17--21:43: _Sterling K. Brown: ...
- 01/12/17--23:29: _The Chainsmokers Re...
- 01/12/17--23:30: _Nintendo Switch rel...
- 01/13/17--05:59: _Leigh Anne Pinnock ...
- 01/13/17--05:59: _Taylor Swift Shares...
- 01/13/17--05:59: _MJ Whitewashing epi...
- 01/13/17--06:52: _Legend of Zelda: Br...
- 01/13/17--06:59: _Nashville 5x04 Prom...
- 01/13/17--07:30: _Disney negotiating ...
- 01/13/17--08:30: _Khloe Kardashian Ra...
- 01/13/17--08:41: _MLB's Matt Garza to...
- 01/13/17--08:50: _Reviews for A Serie...
- 01/13/17--09:29: _Exorcist author Wil...
- 01/13/17--09:38: _South Korean Zombie...
- 01/12/17--20:06: R. Kelly Addresses Trump Inauguration Rumors
- 01/12/17--20:26: James Corden Joins Ocean's Eight in Supporting Role
- 01/12/17--20:35: Bella Thorne is Dating Sam Pepper
- Author Joseph Boyden is a huge CanLit superstar and has won 2/3 of the major Canadian book awards.
- Previously claimed to have Ojibway/Cree heritage and has written books featuring characters from that background
- In December a video came out pointing out that over the years Boyden has claimed ever-shifting tribal affiliations including Métis, Mi’kmaq, Ojibway and Nipmuc
- APTN then did an exposé revealing that though Boyden claims to be indigenous on his father's side, a paternal uncle of Boyden's did an interview in the 60s revealing that he pretended to be indigenous but was fully white
- Boyden finally came out of hiding and only agreed to be interviewed by the Globe & Mail if he was allowed to choose a reporter. Continues to claim he's indigenous (now saying he's Ojibway and Nipmuc), but is how saying that he is going to back away from being a "spokesperson" for Canadian indigenous communities
- 01/12/17--21:43: Sterling K. Brown: Pick me for Green Lantern John Stewart
- 01/12/17--23:29: The Chainsmokers Releases Lyric Video for New Song "Paris"
- 01/12/17--23:30: Nintendo Switch release date announced
- 01/13/17--05:59: Leigh Anne Pinnock of Little Mix is dating footballer Andre Gray
- 01/13/17--05:59: Taylor Swift Shares First Look of her and Zayn's Music Video
- 01/13/17--05:59: MJ Whitewashing episode with lesser Fiennes is pulled from air
- 01/13/17--06:52: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild GAMEPLAY TRAILER!!!
- 01/13/17--06:59: Nashville 5x04 Promo "Leap of Faith"
- 01/13/17--08:30: Khloe Kardashian Rather Eats a Fish Eye Than Say Whether OJ Did It
- 01/13/17--08:50: Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events are In!
- 01/13/17--09:29: Exorcist author William Peter Blatty dies at age 89
Rosie O'Donnell has called for the imposition of martial law to stop Donald Trump's inauguration.
Rosie called for martial law in a tweet she sent out last night after U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that Russia interfered in the presidential election to help Donald Trump win.
In her tweet, Rosie says that martial law should be imposed until Donald Trump is cleared of all charges, delaying his inauguration.
I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES https://t.co/fUn8FZ8RTj— ROSIE (@Rosie) January 12, 2017
Are you in favor of martial law being imposed?
End.— R. Kelly (@rkelly) January 13, 2017
R. Kelly took to twitter to post that he is not going to perform at the inauguration, but some internet super sleuths are seeing code! The yellow background! The letters in red reading "rumors online not untrue"! Will he join the Bruce Springsteen coverband performing at Trump's inauguration?
is R. Kelly speaking to us in code, ONTD?
Corden will play an insurance investigator who grows suspicious of group's thieving plans.
I didn't even know he acted
NOW BELLA THORNE IS WITH SAM PEPPER LMAO THIS GIRL pic.twitter.com/na57EYty3s— euro barbara (@barbcdr) January 12, 2017
Bella Thorne is dating Sam Pepper, who has been accused of sexual harassment by several women.
- Robin Thicke is being investigated by the Los Angeles County Department of Child and Family Services over allegations that he spanked their son, Julian
- Julian 'reportedly told school officials that Thicke allegedly spanked him more than once. The school then allegedly reported the incident to the DCFS on January 3 and the department opened an investigation. The DCFS has since interviewed Julian and are scheduled to interview Thicke in the afternoon of Thursday, January 12, according to court documents'
- Then Paula Patton denied Thicke to see their son and filed an emergency order asking a judge to restrict the Thicke's time with his son to monitored daytime visits only
- In court documents Thicke accuses Patton of getting the courts involved because she wasn't invited to his father Alan Thicke's funeral stating: “It is my belief that Paula holds residual anger towards me because I and my family would not permit her or her family to attend the funeral of my father on December 20, 2016. Paula did not have a positive relationship with my father … As such, she was not welcome at his funeral. It is my belief that Paula only wanted to attend because it would have resulted in additional public exposure for her."
- a 'source' close to the situation states “judge denied everything in [Patton's] complaint” and that “Child Protective Services didn’t see any evidence of wrongdoing.”
- Thicke denies any wrongdoing as he states in court documents: "On a very rare occasion and only as a last resort, I will use light spanking, but it is consistent with the law -- open hand on the butt. This is the type of discipline to which Paula and I agreed during our marriage."
What a mess... ONTD have you ever lied about your race for profit?
Also...late night book post?
Warners revealed today that the upcoming Green Lantern Corps films will focus on both Hal Jordan and John Stewart as lead characters. People v. OJ and This is Us actor Sterling K Brown wasted no time, putting his hat in the ring to play John. This isn't the first time he's mentioned it either, as back in October he revealed on twitter he'd rather be a Lantern than Superman.
Green Lantern Corps is currently scheduled to be released in 2020. It will be written by David Goyer and Justin Rhodes.
do you agree with this potential choice for green lantern john stewart, ontd?
The next Nintendo console will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99 in North America. It will come with the console, L and R Joy-Con (New controller with a ton of useless features), Joy-Con wrist straps, Joy-Con grip, the Nintendo Switch dock, HDMI cable, and an AC adapter. The Pro Controller will be available separately. In addition, one model with come with grey controllers, and another model with one neon red and one neon blue. Both versions will be the same suggested retail price.
-Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Xenoblade Chronicles 2
-Fire Emblem Warriors
-New entry in the Shin Megami Tensei franchise
EXCL Ex of footbaler Andre Gray thought they were “on a break” when he started dating LittleMix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock https://t.co/RT1Q31wbM4— Halina Watts (@Halina_3am) January 8, 2017
*Leigh Anne started seeing Andre Gray back in July, they first met in May then went on vacation to Ibiza together in July (a post mentioned their relationship back in November).
*Previously dated another footballer Ashford Town FC(who?) player Jordan Kiffin for three years before they split in June.
*Andre's ex-girlfriend of 6 years claims she moved to London over the summer to be with him then Andre said he needed some space, soon after she heard he was dating Leigh-Anne. Claims she thought they were just on a break lol.
*But Gray insists he ended the relationship before he and Leigh Anne made it official+ even quotes from his ex at source make it seem like she was hoping they'd get back together, not that they were officially still together when he hooked up with Leigh Anne.
*Apparently she and Gray are still on good terms though and while she's upset there's no hard feelings as he 'was a great boyfriend'.
*Andre got into controversy when recieved a four match ban for tweeting that gay people should 'burn' and 'die' + colorist tweets. But since apologsied (ex-gf was with him throughout this, trash).
He's trash and doesn't deserve her. His ex isn't shit for staying with him despite him tweeting all that homophobic+colorist stuff when they were together either.
Are you ready for the hottest MV of the year, ONTD?
Sky pulls broadcast of show that cast white actor as Michael Jackson https://t.co/f22oGvNThK— The Guardian (@guardian) January 13, 2017
Sky has decided to pull the episode of 'Urban Myths' after Paris Jackson expressed her disgust. Claims it wasn't an easy decision but felt it was the right one. Could have saved a lot of money just not doing it but whatever.
CONFIRMED AS A LAUNCH TITLE FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH, COMING 3/3/2017
god is real.gif
According to reports Disney has started negotiations with Carrie Fisher's estate about the continued presence of Leia in the franchise. At the time of Fisher's death she had completed all of her work on Episode VIII. Princess Leia was rumored to have a big part in the yet unfilmed Episode IX which led many to believe that the negotiations are about recreating her likeness digitally like they did with Peter Cushing in Rogue One. However, reporting mentioned that it is also possible that they are merely discussing continuing to use her likeness in future merchandising, promotional material, games, etc. citing the fact that Robin Williams had banned the commercial use of his image until 2039.
Source 1 and 2
With Episode VIII less than a year away and them
On the Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts segment of James Cordon's Late Late show, Khloe was asked several questions such as which show she thought is the worst: Rob & Chyna, I Am Cait or Sex with Brody. She answered the question, and didn't have to eat cod sperm. But when she was asked whether she thinks OJ did it, Khloe chose to eat a fish eye instead of answering the question:
Last night, the Republicans started their tyranny by rejecting an amendment that would require health insurance companies to cover birth control. Jessica Chastain tweeted this about it:
To which Matt Garza of the Milwaukee Brewers responded:
Thinks the series is a perfect fit for the fake news age
Feels like a musical
Patrick Warburton as Lemony Snicket makes the show
Not all of the books necessitate being split over two episodes
No complaints, only praise
NPH's Olaf is 'more grotesque and more banal than Carrey's'
Best to savor, not binge
Stays true to the spirit of the series
what do you think so far, ontd? spoilers behind a cut, please! I just finished the first episode, wasn't expecting Cobie Smulders and GOB as the parents!
William Peter Blatty, the author of the novel 'The Exorcist', passed away yesterday at the age of 89. The reported cause of death was multiple myeloma, a form of blood cancer. Blatty also wrote the script for the film version of 'The Exorcist' which won an Oscar for best adapted screenplay.
TRAIN TO BUSAN is a harrowing zombie horror-thriller that follows a group of terrified passengers fighting their way through a countrywide viral outbreak, trapped on a suspicion-filled, blood-drenched bullet train ride to the Safe Zone…which may or may not still be there.
The South Korean Blockbuster will be released on Blu-Ray and DVD on January 17th! Bonus material includes two behind-the-scenes featurettes.
Additional stills @ Source
US Official Trailer
An oldie, but a goodie. A Japanese talk show received a letter from a mother who writes that her three children are fans of horror movies and like to act out their zombie invasion survival skills. In this clip, the show visits the family and sets up a scenario to see just how good these three would-be zombie apocalypse survivors would fare. Skip to @7m23seconds to get to the action.