Articles on this Page
- 01/06/17--10:11: _Promo For NBC's Pow...
- 01/06/17--11:09: _Ralph Fiennes, Hugh...
- 01/06/17--11:17: _Ed Sheeran performs...
- 01/06/17--11:19: _The Hollywood Repor...
- 01/06/17--11:43: _Vivica A. Fox will ...
- 01/06/17--11:44: _That Little Mix's G...
- 01/06/17--11:50: _Grey's Anatomy's Je...
- 01/06/17--12:08: _How to Get Away wit...
- 01/06/17--13:28: _Jojo Announces Mad ...
- 01/06/17--13:31: _Drinkin Too Much - ...
- 01/06/17--13:58: _Keeping Up With The...
- 01/06/17--14:53: _Netflix's One Day a...
- 01/06/17--14:53: _Carrie Fisher & Deb...
- 01/06/17--15:03: _Khloe Kardashian sa...
- 01/06/17--15:35: _Kirsten Dunst is st...
- 01/06/17--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 01/06/17--18:36: _Adam Driver remembe...
- 01/06/17--18:38: _Graham Norton revea...
- 01/06/17--18:38: _CBB Day 3: New cele...
- 01/06/17--18:39: _Grimm 6x02 "Trust M...
- 01/06/17--10:11: Promo For NBC's Powerless
- 01/06/17--11:17: Ed Sheeran performs one of new songs on Radio 1 + Taylor reacts
- 01/06/17--11:43: Vivica A. Fox will not allow gay men at her Vegas stripper show
- Little Mix's fourth studio album Glory Days is #1 in the Official Albums Chart for a fourth non-consecutive week.
- Destiny's Child were the last girl group to have a #1 album for fourth non-consecutive weeks with Survivor in 2001/2012.
- If the album manages to be #1 for another week this year, the girls will have the longest-reigning girl group #1 album of the millennium in the UK.
- Glory Days was one of the ten biggest albums of 2016 in the UK, even thought it was released in November.
- To date, its combined sales stand at 434,000 in the UK and 525,000 worldwide.
- Shout Out To My Ex's combined sales have also surpassed the 1 million mark worldwide. The single is expected to receive radio impact in the US by the end of the month.
- Little Mix's third studio album Get Weird is also still selling, and this week it reached 914,000 combined sales worldwide.
- 01/06/17--12:08: How to Get Away with Murder 3x10 Promo "We're Bad People"
- 01/06/17--13:31: Drinkin Too Much - Sam Hunt - NEW SINGLE/Acoustic version
- 01/06/17--13:58: Keeping Up With The Kardashians Season 13 Preview!
- 01/06/17--14:53: Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds Memorial and Funeral
- 01/06/17--15:35: Kirsten Dunst is starring in a dark comedy series for AMC
- Kirsten will star in On Becoming a God in Central Florida, where she will play a broke, widowed Orlando water park employee who "lies, schemes, and cons her way up the ranks of Founders American Merchandise — the cultish, flag-waving, multi-billion dollar pyramid scheme that drove her to ruin in the first place."
- The dark comedy will be produced by George Clooney and directed by Yorgos Lanthimos, who directed the dark comedy The Lobster.
- The 1990s-set series about the ruthless pursuit of the American Dream has no premiere date.
- 01/06/17--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 01/06/17--18:36: Adam Driver remembers Carrie Fisher with Stephen Colbert
- 01/06/17--18:38: Graham Norton reveals the origins of the Big Red Chair.
- 01/06/17--18:38: CBB Day 3: New celeb enters the house
- 01/06/17--18:39: Grimm 6x02 "Trust Me Knot" (This Last Season On Grimm Promo)
Looks like the show was re-tooled, since they're now working at Wayne Enterprises manufacturing safety equipment for non-heroes instead of an insurance firm.
Excl: Ralph Fiennes & Hugh Laurie join Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly in HOLMES AND WATSON https://t.co/YYQolL723E— Borys Kit (@Borys_Kit) January 6, 2017
The Oscar-nominated Fiennes and the Emmy-winning Laurie have joined Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly in Holmes and Watson, Sony’s comedic take on literature’s great detective, Sherlock Holmes.
Character details are being kept locked up
Performing one of his TWO new songs.
After hiatus, forgot how to use a loop station and lyrics to songs, had to relearn them.
Went to a party where the Game of Thrones cast was and invited them back to his house to listen to new songs.
Can't really talk about the cut on his face for some reason. (???)
"Shape of You" was originially meant to be written for Rihanna but then Ed kept it for himself.
The album is all over the place, musically.
Built a recording studio on the Queen Mary 2.
Best Series - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Game of Thrones
WILL WIN: The Crown
Best Series - Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Atlanta
WILL WIN: Atlanta
Best TV Miniseries or Movie
SHOULD WIN: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
WILL WIN: The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
Best Actor - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Matthew Rhys, The Americans
WILL WIN: Billy Bob Thornton, Goliath
Best Actress - Drama
SHOULD WIN: Evan Rachel Wood, Westworld
WILL WIN: Winona Ryder, Stranger Things
Best Actor - Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Donald Glover, Atlanta
WILL WIN: Donald Glover, Atlanta
Best Actress - Comedy
SHOULD WIN: Gina Rodriguez, Jane the Virgin
WILL WIN: Sarah Jessica Parker, Divorce
Best Supporting Actor
SHOULD WIN: Sterling K. Brown, The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
WILL WIN: John Lithgow, The Crown
Best Supporting Actress
SHOULD WIN: Thandie Newton, Westworld
WILL WIN: Thandie Newton, Westworld
Living legend and icon Vivica A. Fox has a new reality show, Black Magic, on Lifetime that will focus on the important issues of today, male stripping. The show will feature Vivica trolling Las Vegas looking for the perfect male stripper.
In a recent interview with Charlemagne tha God and DJ Envy on the morning radio show The Breakfast Club, she was asked if her show was “for gay men, too.”
“Aw, hell no,” Vivica was quick to reply. “Back all that up. No! NO!”
When asked why her dancers wouldn’t perform for gay men, Vivica replied, “Because there’s no need to. They dance for women. It’s called the ultimate girls night out for a reason.”
Would gay men ruin your girls nights out fun?
ONTD, are you seeing Little Mix on tour this year in the UK/with Ariana in the US?
Ball’s tragicomic new drama follows the Bishops, a multi-racial family made up of a philosophy professor father, his lawyer wife (played by Holly Hunter), their three adopted children from Somalia, Vietnam and Colombia, and their sole biological child.
Hinton will play Ashley, one of the adopted children who is now the powerhouse behind an online fashion shopping site. Ashley was was born in America to Somalian refugees, and was adopted by the Bishops when her mother died and her father was deported. Ashley is beginning to struggle with her cultural identity.
"We’re Bad People” – With Annalise in jail facing arson and first-degree murder charges, the D.A.'s office continues to build their case against her, and the police investigate what happened to Wes on the night of the house fire. Meanwhile, the Keating 4 try to cope with the devastating realization that one of their own is dead, on "How to Get Away with Murder," Thursday, January 19th on ABC.
DEAD at them making Alfie get in the freezer. We get it, Pete.
* Kim talks about the Paris robbery: "They're going to shoot me in the back.""There's no way out. It makes me so upset to think about it."
* She also talks about Kanye's hospitalization: "Don't scare me, please. What's going on?""I think he really needs me, and I have to get home."
See the promo clip at the source
Keeping Up With The Kardashians returns with its 13th season in March.
Fuller House who? The latino remake of One Day at a Time is now available on Netflix and its getting great reviews! Rita Moreno and Justina Machado are starring as an iconic mother-daughter team.
you need to watch this asap! its so important
-Memorial was held yesterday at Carrie's home
-Attended by large number of guests including Meryl Streep, Tracey Ullman, Penny Marshall, Meg Ryan, George Lucas...
-Meryl ended her eulogy by singing Carrie's favourite song 'Happy Days are Here Again', everybody was singing by the end of it
-Funeral took place at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles on Friday morning
-"Todd (Carrie's brother) was seen carrying his sister’s ashes in an urn shaped like a Prozac pill."omfg
Khloe's new show Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian premieres on January 12, and she's been out promoting it.
When the interviewer asks her to elaborate on saying she's not at her goal yet:
"I feel great, but I believe that this is a lifestyle. This is a way of life, I'm gonna work out at least three days a week for the rest of my life, but that's something I choose to do. It's for health and, like I said, it's for my sanity, it's for my mental clarity, that's why I enjoy working out."
When asked if she lost weight to get revenge on someone, since her show is called Revenge Body:
"No, for me it wasn't one person. For me it's getting revenge just on my life. I feel like the older I'm getting, I feel like I get better and better and I do think I look younger and I feel better than I did five years ago. People like to assume my revenge was on someone but it's not—it was really even just everyone who called me 'fat' or I'm the 'fat sister' or this or that. But I didn't seek that out intentionally, mine was a byproduct of me really trying to just de-stress myself and as a side effect I was like, 'Wow!' I started losing weight."
On the show's concept:
"Revenge Body is basically a show about taking people that, not so much are seeking revenge like in a harmful, malicious way, but revenge in the best way possible, which is a good body. So people that have gone through really traumatic experiences in life or — not all of them are breakups, some of them have lost a parent or something traumatic which has caused them to gain a lot of weight and they don't really know how to get control over their life again. So whatever that circumstance is, I want them to get revenge on that incident."
Kirsten Dunst is making a dark comedy for AMC about a scheming water park employee https://t.co/q8WcrRRwgx— Vulture (@vulture) January 6, 2017
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
After 8 years, Graham reveals how the Red Chair thing started, reviews some of the best stories told on the red chair and talk to a few people who have experienced being flipped.
ONTD, what's your favorite Red Chair story?
It has been soooooo boring thus far. Ray J either talks about his sextape or Whitney. The All Stars SUCK!
It's almost over!! Are you sad? Happy? Are you even watching anymore?