Articles on this Page
- 01/03/17--12:37: _BREAKING NEWS: Kim ...
- 01/03/17--13:25: _Coachella 2017 Lineup!
- 01/03/17--13:46: _Felicia Day is preg...
- 01/03/17--13:54: _Kim Burrell won't b...
- 01/03/17--14:07: _Janet Jackson Welco...
- 01/03/17--14:43: _Orlando Jones welco...
- 01/03/17--14:44: _Vanderpump Rules S0...
- 01/03/17--14:44: _Ariana's Next Singl...
- 01/03/17--14:48: _ONTD Original: 5 ac...
- 01/03/17--16:10: _Ray J brags about K...
- 01/03/17--16:10: _Ashley Tisdale and ...
- 01/03/17--17:28: _Trailer for Carrie ...
- 01/03/17--18:05: _Demi Lovato Now Dat...
- 01/03/17--18:23: _What happened on AN...
- 01/03/17--18:25: _Marie Claire gets a...
- 01/03/17--19:03: _Russell Crowe & Tom...
- 01/03/17--19:29: _rita ora lost thous...
- 01/03/17--19:29: _Kylie Jenner quits ...
- 01/03/17--19:56: _Teen Wolf 6x07 promo
- 01/03/17--20:17: _Cosmic Girls are Li...
- 01/03/17--12:37: BREAKING NEWS: Kim K Returns to Instagram
- 01/03/17--13:25: Coachella 2017 Lineup!
- 01/03/17--13:46: Felicia Day is pregnant!
- 01/03/17--13:54: Kim Burrell won't be appearing on Ellen
- 01/03/17--14:07: Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa
- 01/03/17--14:43: Orlando Jones welcomes baby girl Paloma
- 01/03/17--14:44: Vanderpump Rules S05E09 The Talk of Montauk, and is Stassi leaving?
- 01/03/17--14:44: Ariana's Next Single Is...
- 01/03/17--16:10: Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens Perform "Ex's & Oh's" Duet
- 01/03/17--18:05: Demi Lovato Now Dating Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos
- 01/03/17--18:23: What happened on ANTM 23x04?
- 01/03/17--19:29: rita ora lost thousands of pounds on festival urinating device
- 01/03/17--19:56: Teen Wolf 6x07 promo
- 01/03/17--20:17: Cosmic Girls are Lisa FrankTech Girls in new MV
Radiohead, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar to headline.
Also to appear: Bon Iver, Lorde, Father John Misty, New Order, Tove Lo, Hans Zimmer (!) and more.
She's coming in about three weeks so I guess I should announce this and stuff. pic.twitter.com/OCZw2CoHvr— Felicia Day (@feliciaday) January 3, 2017
Felicia just announced on Twitter and Instagram that she's expecting her first child - a girl - in three weeks!
Legendary mother Kim Burrell from the Haus of bigotry was scheduled to perform a song with Pharrell on The Ellen Show, but following her disgusting comments about the LGBT community, Ellen posted a tweet announcing that she decided to chop Kim.
For those asking, Kim Burrell will not be appearing on my show.— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) January 3, 2017
ONTD, have you ever let your dumbass views fuck with your coin?
"Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana are thrilled to welcome their new son Eissa Al Mana into the world,” a rep for the singer, 50, says in a statement.
“Janet had a stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”
Orlando (48) became a father again (he has another daughter)
Stassi Schroeder is considering quitting 'Vanderpump Rules,' but why? https://t.co/QYx2ZclZDa— Vanderpump Rules (@VanderpumpRules) January 3, 2017
apparently she's upset with the way she's been edited/portrayed..
watch last night's ep here
I'm watching rn and damn Lala really shouldn't have bailed. way to screw yourself over
"EVERYDAY" ft. Future! Fresh off the heels of "Side to Side", which is on its fourth week at #1 on pop radio, Ariana has chosen "Everday" as the fourth (and lbr, last) single off Dangerous Woman.
if this chick performs this at the grammys instead of leave me lonely...
Hello, here is my ontd original about actors that have worked together more then once. I decided not to include people that have worked together in sequels/prequels or if the they have worked together tons of times but with the same director (like Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter or Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper)
hope you like it.
Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet
About: 84 years later, a 101-year-old woman named Rose DeWitt Bukater tells the story to her granddaughter Lizzy Calvert, Brock Lovett, Lewis Bodine, Bobby Buell and Anatoly Mikailavich on the Keldysh about her life set in April 10th 1912, on a ship called Titanic when young Rose boards the departing ship with the upper-class passengers and her mother, Ruth DeWitt Bukater, and her fiancé, Caledon Hockley. Meanwhile, a drifter and artist named Jack Dawson and his best friend Fabrizio De Rossi win third-class tickets to the ship in a game. And she explains the whole story from departure until the death of Titanic on its first and last voyage April 15th, 1912 at 2:20 in the morning.
Revolutionary Road (2008)
About: A young couple living in a Connecticut suburb during the mid-1950s struggle to come to terms with their personal problems while trying to raise their two children. This movie is based on a novel by Richard Yates.
Alicia Vikander & Domhnall Gleeson
Anna Karenina (2012)
About: In 1874, in the Imperial Russia, the aristocratic Anna Karenina travels from Saint Petersburg to Moscow to save the marriage of her brother Prince Oblonsky, who had had a love affair with his housemaid. Anna Karenina has a cold marriage with her husband, Count Alexei Karenin, and they have a son. Anna meets the cavalry officer Count Vronsky at the train station and they feel attracted by each other. Soon she learns that Vronsky will propose to Kitty, who is the younger sister of her sister-in-law Dolly. Anna satisfactorily resolves the infidelity case of her brother and Kitty invites her to stay for the ball. However, Anna Karenina and Vronsky dance in the ball, calling the attention of the conservative society. Soon they have a love affair that will lead Anna Karenina to a tragic fate.
Ex Machina (2015)
About: Caleb, a 26 year old programmer at the world's largest internet company, wins a competition to spend a week at a private mountain retreat belonging to Nathan, the reclusive CEO of the company. But when Caleb arrives at the remote location he finds that he will have to participate in a strange and fascinating experiment in which he must interact with the world's first true artificial intelligence, housed in the body of a beautiful robot girl.
Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan
Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
About: Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan star in this romantic comedy from director Nora Ephron. Sam Baldwin (Hanks) has lost his wife to cancer and, left to bring up his son alone, tries to make a new start by moving to Seattle. His son turns him into a radio heartthrob, however, when he makes an on-air appeal to potential partners for his grief-stricken father. Annie Reed (Ryan), despite being happily betrothed, answers the call, and romance blossoms between the two people, even though they live on different sides of the country.
You've Got Mail (1998)
About: The owner of a large bookstore chain starts putting the owner of a small local bookstore out of business. Meanwhile they have been corresponding over the internet without knowing who either of them are. They can't stand each other in person but over the internet they are very attracted. He finds out who she is but she doesn't know. He starts to like her more but she still hates him. He has to fix it.
Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves
About: Bomber terrorist's elevator plan backfires, so he rigs a bomb to a LA city bus. The stipulation is: once armed, the bus must stay above 50 mph to keep from exploding. Also if LAPD Officer tries to unload any passengers off, Payne will detonate it. Joe Morton co-stars as Jack's superior, and Jeff Daniels supports Jack helping him try to defuse the bomb.
The Lake House (2006)
About: When two people "connect" the bond between them can be so pure and simple as to stir hearts in heaven. When they connect in all the right places at all the wrong times, heaven weeps for broken hearts. To heal these broken hearts, heaven breaks time.
Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore
The Wedding Singer (1998)
About: Robbie Hart is singing the hits of the 1980s at weddings and other celebrations. He also can keep the party going in good spirit, he knows what to say and when to say it. Julia is a waitress at the events where Robbie performs. When both of them find someone to marry and prepare for their weddings, it becomes clear that they've chosen wrong partners.
50 First Dates (2004)
About: Henry Roth lives in a Hawaiian paradise with the company of endless women with no strings attached. This is until he meets Lucy Whitmore. Both Henry and Lucy enjoy the company of each other and feel the start of a serious relationship occurring. Approaching Lucy the next day, Henry is confused when Lucy fails to recognize him. This is the moment Henry discovers that Lucy actually suffers from short term memory loss and can't remember each individual day. Henry won't let this stop him and is prepared to make her fall in love with him all over again, each and every day.
What actors/actresses would you like to see doing a movie together (again)??
- Ray J (35) entered CBB tonight for his $1,000,000 fee - right as Kim K returned to social media.
- He bragged in his introduction: "You might know me for my music, TV shows and my DICK!"
- He encouraged viewers to purchase the tape: "Go download it! Put some money in my pocket, you're still jerking off to the sex tape! Enjoy!"
- Ray reunited with X Factor USA ex Stacy Francis (who fought with Whitney Houston hours before her death) in the house.
- Kim's BFF & ex-housemate Jonathan Cheban tweeted that he was a "loser".
High School Musical besties Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens recently met up to duet Elle King's hit "Ex's & Oh's" for Ashley's YouTube channel, per the request of many fans.
This is their first duet.
-Premieres on HBO Saturday January 7th at 8PM EST
-Explores the close relationship between Carrie and Debbie
-"95-minute documentary was filmed in over more than a year in 2014 and 2015 leading up to Reynolds preparing to receive her Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award — which Fisher presented to her."
-Will likely leave me in a puddle of my own tears.
It looks like Demi Lovato and MMA fighter Luke Rockhold's short-lived romance is officially over. The singer rang in the New Year with yet another MMA man, Brazilian fighter Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, and was spotted out and about with him on New Year's Day leaving a movie theater in Los Angeles.
Bomba also shared a paparazzi photo of them together on Instagram, in addition to one of them together on New Year's.
Source, 2, 3
The challenge this week was to film a 10 second video promoting lingerie and yourself. They were split into teams of 2 but each girl had to submit a video, so an individual winner was chosen. Binta and Courtney were partners and argued the whole time, and Courtney's video was centered on racial diversity and showed both her and Binta. Courtney won the challege, which pissed Binta off because she felt like she was used as a prop to make Courtney look good.
So Courtney won a challenge about diversity and skin tones but binta didn't.... Tyra would never #antm— ✨ (@somintysofly) January 3, 2017
(actually, Tyra totally would do that)
Courtney's reaction to winning, while Binta dies inside:
This week, the girls were challenged to take their own photos at a Paper Magazine party, and submit the three they felt best told the story of the evening.
She was praised for looking editorial instead of sexy, which has been her struggle so far in the competition.
Instead of allowing the story of the evening to evolve organically, she made up a story about her flirting with twin guys and then leaving with them. One of the judges said she managed to make this high class party look like a friend's basement in the pictures.
She was critiqued on not shining through and for putting other women front and center in her photographs, which allowed them to upstage her.
Me watching the episode
Anyone know where to get legit pictures for the show? I couldn't find them so I resorted to taking screenshots lmao.
Courtney's starting to annoy me now.
Facing more inauguration backlash, the Rockettes are being told to “tolerate intolerance”: https://t.co/7dfCsaG6Gl— Marie Claire (@marieclaire) January 3, 2017
Madison Square Garden executive chairman James Dolan called a meeting with the Rockettes to essentially tell them to stop whining.
Marie Claire, which in the year of 2017 is actually doing good journalism (the rest of media can learn a thing or two from Marie Claire and Teen Vogue tbh), was able to get audio of the meeting, which was secretly recorded by a Rockette.
During the meeting, Dolan said:
- Rockettes are a national brand and should participate in a national event.
- Doesn't think aligning with Trump will hurt his brand, and maybe he'll get some Trump supporters to buy tickets.
- The Rockettes are "as diverse as we can make the Rockettes while still holding up the standards of quality."
- He doesn't think pro-Trump people have been hateful.
- When a dancer said she's had friends who have been hurt from this past election, by all the hate, Dolan says "How can they be your friends if they're not tolerant of a different opinion?"
- A dancer says it sounds like he's telling them to be tolerant of intolerance, to which Dolan responds "yeah"
- Suggests they'll be performing at other Trump events.
Russell Crowe and Tom Cruise 'are feuding on set over the star's treatment of ex-wife Nicole Kidman' https://t.co/MTw2BLrQ2S— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) January 3, 2017
Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe are filming The Mummy (do we rly need a reboot of this...) and the 52 year old actor has never forgiven 34 year old Cruise for his treatment of ex-wife Nicole Kidman during their 11-year
'He hasn't been able to stand Tom for years,' a source claims.
Cruise allegedly had Nicole labeled an SP meaning she could not have any contact with the two children they adopted together.
- rita hoped to revolutionized outdoor music festivals by releasing a new device, which would help women urinate standing up so they wouldn’t have to lose their place in front of the stage
- unfortunately, the project didn’t work out, leading the mogul-supermodel-megastar to describe it as one of the “worst” investments she ever made
- “it let you wee on the spot so you don’t lose your spot after waiting for live five hours. it fell through and it looked weird and i thought, ‘i can’t be bothered to do this, you know what, just wee on the floor.’ that is one of my worst investments. when women need to go we need to go, guys don’t have that problem when you need to go you just post up on the corner and let it go.”
how do you pee at festivals??
Hey guys from now on I won't be posting personally on my app anymore...— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) January 3, 2017
a post went up today quoting something that I NEVER EVER said or saw. A very personal post that I would never ever approve.— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) January 3, 2017
And it's unfair to me and you to think that those were my words.I'm sorry and I know we will figure somethng out so we can all be satisfied— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) January 3, 2017
Kylie Jenner recently tweeted out that she will no longer be posting content her on app after someone on her team posted an unapproved story about her relationship with Tuna.
If she wasn't aware of what was being posted in the first place what difference will her not posting make?
Cosmic Girls are back with their song "I wish" in which they serve Lisa Frank inspired visuals and an ok song.
*sigh* i was waiting for something as good as "Secret"