Articles on this Page
- 12/11/16--15:18: _Who won the X facto...
- 12/11/16--15:45: _Donald Trump's Inau...
- 12/11/16--15:45: _Producers of upcomi...
- 12/11/16--16:10: _Britney Spears dazz...
- 12/11/16--16:25: _Critics Choice Awar...
- 12/11/16--17:37: _The Fate of the Fur...
- 12/11/16--17:40: _The Walking Dead Mi...
- 12/11/16--18:30: _Cupcakke, new queen...
- 12/11/16--19:04: _Shameless - Season ...
- 12/12/16--09:40: _Lady Gaga on SMAP x...
- 12/12/16--09:41: _The Royals 3x03 Promo
- 12/12/16--09:41: _'Rogue One' Premier...
- 12/12/16--10:13: _Jonathan Rhys Meyer...
- 12/12/16--10:41: _New show alert: Net...
- 12/12/16--11:09: _Jennifer Lawrence &...
- 12/12/16--11:59: _Rebecca Mader is ma...
- 12/12/16--12:41: _Life, uh, finds a w...
- 12/12/16--13:12: _'Hidden Figures' Ne...
- 12/12/16--13:14: _Golden Globe nomine...
- 12/12/16--13:59: _Rita goes on Sway i...
- 12/11/16--15:18: Who won the X factor UK 2016?
- 12/11/16--15:45: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Which Celebrities Will Show Up?
- They are having a hard time finding celebrities to attend this trash's inauguration.
- The only real possibilities as of right now are Lee Greenwood and Garth Brooks (who?)
- Mentions that Obama's inauguration in 2009 had A listers like Beyoncé, U2, and Bruce Springsteen all of which endorsed Hillary Clinton.
- The first celebrities that the inauguration's staff reach for are the ones that showed up on the campaign trail, but the only ones that showed up for Dump are Jon Voight and Ted Nugent.
- If Dump goes the republican way, he will probably call out for country stars.
- Here are some people that are helping him organize shit for your guys to add to your blacklist: Mark Burnett, creator of "The Apprentice", Thomas Barrack, chair of the inauguration committee, and Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, known for presiding over the Met Ball for more than 10 years.
- Mentions how Ricky Martin got backlash for performing for George Bush back on his first term so even if there are A list celebrities who support Trump, they know better than showing up @ his inauguration.
- 12/11/16--16:10: Britney Spears dazzles at Chicago's Jingle Ball
- 12/11/16--16:25: Critics Choice Awards Arrivals
- 12/11/16--17:37: The Fate of the Furious - Official Trailer
- 12/11/16--17:40: The Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale Sneak Peek + Viewing Post
- 12/11/16--19:04: Shameless - Season 7 Finale Promo - (7x12) "Requiem for a Slut"
- 12/12/16--09:40: Lady Gaga on SMAP x SMAP
- 12/12/16--09:41: The Royals 3x03 Promo
- 12/12/16--09:41: 'Rogue One' Premiere Targeted by Pro-Donald Trump Street Artist
- 12/12/16--10:41: New show alert: Netflix's The OA premieres Friday
- 12/12/16--11:09: Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt Insult Each Other
- 12/12/16--11:59: Rebecca Mader is married!
- 12/12/16--13:12: 'Hidden Figures' New York Special Screening
Do you think POS Trump voter Paris Hilton will DJ @ his inauguration, ONTD? TYFYA!
The upcoming Broadway production of Anastasia, a musical inspired by the the 1997 animated film and its 1956 live-action precursor, has been hit with a lawsuit by French playwright Jean-Etienne de Becdelievre, the legal heir to Marcelle Maurette, who wrote the play"Anastasia" in 1952. Both the 1997 animated film and the 1956 live-action film were described in their credits as being based on the play by Marcelle Maurette; the 1997 animated film was also described as being based on the 1956 film screenplay. Becdelievre is currently seeking a court order to stop the show's production until a licensing agreement can be reached.
The producers of the show, which is described as"Inspired by the Twentieth Century Fox Motion Pictures," issued this statement:
"Plaintiff's case is wholly without merit. While the works may start with the basic idea of the historical story of the real-life Anastasia Romanov, copyright law does not protect ideas or historical facts. Moreover, the works involved are not similar: the Broadway production has a different plot, different characters, and different settings, not to mention the numerous songs that appear in the Broadway musical that do not appear in Plaintiff's straight play. We are particularly disappointed about the filing as the production went out of its way to explain these myriad differences to Mr. Becdelievre to resolve the issue. We look forward to responding to the claims in court."
source: 1, 2
Fact or fiction?
- britney's family is reportedly worried about his motives
- he's 22?
- he's a personal trainer that goes on casting calls for music videos, could be using interest to get more work
- he posted the pic of them on his ig, her team told him to take it down. it's against dad's rules
- britney's desperate to date and falls hard and quickly. he sends her flowers and tell her how beautiful she is.
does your family dislike your significant other, ontd?
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake
Sterling K. Brown
Cuba Gooding Jr.
Tom Hanks and Chelsey "Sully" Sullenberger
Bryce Dallas Howard
William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman
Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow
Annette O'Toole and Michael McKean
Tracee Ellis Ross
Stranger Things cast
Evan Rachel Wood
I'll try to update this as more come in
I actually went 'oh no they didn't' at a certain character's role ha!
And fuck https://t.co/nQPp9gZpNy— 🌈 MARILYN MONHOE (@CupcakKe_rapper) December 3, 2016
♪judge one of the gays, they drag you from z to a
and shout out to the bi’s, you ain’t gotta pick a side
and if you in the closet, shorty, you ain’t gotta hide
gotta make these b*tches sick when they see you
and if a b*tch won’t beef, give ha beef stew♫
In the season finale, the Gallaghers deal with the loss of one of their own, and grapple with mixed feelings about their grief. Fiona has to once again care for Frank in his time of need, while Frank has a new scheme in mind. Debbie, Carl, and Liam get roped into Frank's caper, while Lip takes steps to improve his future. Meanwhile, Kev and V get their revenge on Svetlana.
source, 2, 3
Live Performance of Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion, and A-Yo
Starts @ 44:15
Robert is so FOINE. Get off that island Bae! Also Jaspenor 4EVA <3
A pro-Trump street artist put up 'Rogue One' posters with Donald's face at bus stops and other locations near the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood on Saturday for the premiere of the new Star Wars film. The artist's method with previous posters is to put them before the sun rises which causes them to stay up for several hours before being removed. Disney has yet to comment.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers’ fiancée Mara Lane confirms Irish Sun exclusive by posting festive baby bump snaps online https://t.co/3IVtyCLu25— Irish Sun (@IrishSunOnline) December 12, 2016
'The best present!' Jonathan Rhys Meyers is set to be a father for the first time as his fiancée Mara Lane confirms pregnancy with baby bump snaps.(see at the source)
The 39-year-old is currently in recovery after years of battling alcohol addiction.
The loved-up pair got engaged in 2014 and it is believed they may even have secretly tied the knot in recent times.
The shows first season will have 8 episode, all written by Marling and Batmanglij and directed by Batmanglij. Marling stars alongside Jason Issacs, Emory Cohen, Scott Wilson and Phyllis Smith.
"I recently told you that you act like Adele sings. I hate Adele." - Passengers stars Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt take it in turns to INSULT EACH OTHER in the Playground Insults game on Scott Mills’ radio show on BBC Radio 1.
Rebecca just announced that on November 23rd, she married her boyfriend, Marc Kayne.
Sources 1 and 2
While the couple has yet to officially make a confirmation several outlets are stating that another baby is on the way for Jeff Goldblum and his wife Emilie Livingston. The couple was spotted in Hawaii over the weekend and Emilie appeared to be visibly pregnant (more pictures at the source). This will be their second child joining big brother Charlie Ocean who was born on the 4th of July last year (you might remember this post about his son's birth).
When Lena was asked whether she had ever wanted Cersei to get a redemption arc like many other original villains like Sandor, Theon and Jaime had or whether she would want it in the future, she simply replied:
"No. I think that would ruin it."
That being said, she admitted that she doesn't consciously think she must play Cersei like a "villain" when acting:
"I don't play her as a villain. I don't set out to do that consciously," she said. "I just play a woman who is a survivor and will do exactly what a man would do — which is, you know, murder somebody when you're in a war. Maybe just not directly."
-Rita gives advice to a woman who called in about guys paying her $20k to urinate in a dogbowl and let them drink it.
-Says she wants the girls on this season of ANTM to leave the show and be able to do something.
-Roc Nation kept telling her the time wasn't right and pushing her music back but she has freedom now.
-She's removing the tattoo on her wrist she got for an old boyfriend who was too clingy.
-The worst product she almost promoted was an invention to let girls go to the bathroom wherever they are at places like festivals instead of having to leave and find a toilet. "Then I thought I can't even be bothered to do this. Just wee on the floor"
Wendy Williams, who has wondered who Rita is, what she does, and why she's famous many times on her show, finally met Rita.
-"I loved you in Fifty Shades of Grey...I saw it, loved it. Bigger role for next time?"
-"Every single magazine you open up, you always see Rita Ora. And I always say okay, but what else does she do?"
-"Do you care about the singing anymore?"
-Rita is also very upset about Prince Harry dating Meghan Markle and not her.