Articles on this Page
- 11/23/16--11:18: _New Photos from the...
- 11/23/16--11:36: _Britney Spears Wins...
- 11/23/16--11:46: _New DCTV Crossover ...
- 11/23/16--11:50: _Lady Gaga breaks do...
- 11/23/16--12:04: _Trailer for NBC's W...
- 11/23/16--12:48: _GoFundMe CEO: Taylo...
- 11/23/16--13:13: _Salem co-creator Ad...
- 11/23/16--13:13: _Hollywood's Biggest...
- 11/23/16--13:54: _Chris Evans says ha...
- 11/23/16--17:56: _DCTV "Heroes vs Ali...
- 11/23/16--17:56: _Elton John is NOT p...
- 11/23/16--18:05: _Alien: Covenant pos...
- 11/23/16--18:21: _Leslie Jones and Se...
- 11/23/16--18:23: _'Outlast 2' develop...
- 11/23/16--19:25: _Survivor 33x10 - Mi...
- 11/23/16--20:10: _Lena Headey and Ind...
- 11/23/16--20:11: _.@Verizon Tries to ...
- 11/23/16--20:11: _Kathy Griffin Spill...
- 11/23/16--20:12: _Mariah on Ellen, di...
- 11/23/16--20:51: _Sarah Silverman com...
- 11/23/16--11:18: New Photos from the sets of "The Defenders"
- 11/23/16--11:36: Britney Spears Wins a Totally Real Award
- 11/23/16--11:46: New DCTV Crossover Week Promo
- 11/23/16--11:50: Lady Gaga breaks down in tears on CBS: "I miss people"
- 11/23/16--12:04: Trailer for NBC's Wizard of Oz TV Series "Emerald City"
- 11/23/16--12:48: GoFundMe CEO: Taylor Swift "changed the way that we do business"
- 11/23/16--13:13: Salem co-creator Adam Simon discusses episode 3X03
- 11/23/16--13:13: Hollywood's Biggest Turkeys Of 2016: The Films That Flopped
- 11/23/16--17:56: DCTV "Heroes vs Aliens" New Extended Trailer
- 11/23/16--17:56: Elton John is NOT playing at Trump's inauguration.
- 11/23/16--18:05: Alien: Covenant poster+new release date!
- 11/23/16--18:21: Leslie Jones and Sebastian Stan almost meetup at a game
- 11/23/16--18:23: 'Outlast 2' developers crowdfund companion diaper
- 11/23/16--19:25: Survivor 33x10 - Million Dollar Gamble
- 11/23/16--20:10: Lena Headey and Indira Varma urge people to fight for refugees
- 11/23/16--20:12: Mariah on Ellen, discuss her upcoming show and Xmas
- Mariah derobes (is this a tribute to her iconic TRL episode?)
- Ellen comments on Mariah's big diamonds
- On how she is late to events
- Talks about her upcoming show 'Mariah's World' which premieres early December
- They discuss Mariah taking bath photos
- Ellen brings up James Packer and how he is shown to be in Mariah's new show (which begins this early December FYI) but now that they are split up, whether or not he will be shown at all
- 11/23/16--20:51: Sarah Silverman comforts victim of Trump inspired harassment.
Britney Spears has won the Music Choice 100 Icon Award, which may or may not have been invented in order to get her to appear on the Music Choice 100 year end countdown! Watch her react to winning an award that she just heard about!
Dear ONTD Flash Fam - are you a completist who will bravely lower their standards for one week only to watch Error, or will you be utilising our lordT & saviour Google?
Lady Gaga was brought to tears during an upcoming "CBS Sunday Morning" interview while discussing how fame has affected her interactions with people.
"I miss people," she says thru tears. "I miss, you know, going anywhere and meeting a random person and saying 'Hi,' and having a conversation about life. I love people."
She goes on to say that she's "very acutely aware" that the price of fame has taken away her ability to be free anymore.
"As soon as I go out into the world, I belong, in a way, to everyone else. It’s legal to follow me. It’s legal to stalk me at the beach. And I can’t call the police or ask them to leave."
The full interview will be aired November 27 on "CBS Sunday Morning."
Would you give up your privacy to become famous, ONTD?
Swept up into the eye of a tornado, 20-year-old Dorothy Gale (Adria Arjona) is transported to another world — a mystical land where an all-powerful ruler (Vincent D’Onofrio) governs over one kingdom, has outlawed magic, and faces not only the wrath of a growing cauldron of witches but a looming disaster brought on by a mythical force. Epic, romantic and fantastical, “Emerald City” is an empowering tale of a young woman finding her true strength and identity even as she battles to bring a divided world together.
-Initially the max anyone could donate was $5,000. Taylor wanted to donate $50,000 to a fan with leukemia, so she had to make multiple donations. After that they changed their system to have no limit.
-Other celebs who've used it are The Game, Brad Paisley, Kristen Bell and Jon Bon Jovi.
Highlights from the video:
* Who is the Sentinel? He's the General of the Devil's army, his right hand man; he's a master of insects and Baal-Zebub/Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies. The Sentinel and the Devil lost their rebellion against God and the Devil was tossed down and jailed in a hell that was created to be a prison for these fallen angels.
* Cotton's got a plan to escape, he has everything he needs to kill Brown Jenkins. Cotton not only read every book about witchcraft, he wrote most of them. He's exulted, he's free.
* You wonder if they're going to kill Mary, but they end up stripping her of her powers, which works by control of the elements. It's not just her powers ripped from her, but the part of her that had that power is taken away from her.
No new episode tonight due to Thanksgiving. Episode 4 airs next Wednesdays at 9/8c on WGN America.
The Least Profitable Films Of 2016 are:
1. Max Steel (budget: $10M / made: $6M)
2. Free State of Jones (budget: $50M / made: $23M)
3. Popstar: Never Stop Stopping (budget: $20M / made: $9M)
4. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (budget: $28M / made: $16M)
- While talking with The fix he said that having a gay brother helped to shape him and understand what gay people went through. He also said he has never faced any backlash for the stance he has taken in his career in support of his brother.
- Best cast member he has worked with ever: Ioan Gruffudd from F4.
- Besides Captain America he's also recognized a lot for 'Scott Pilgrim vs The World'.
More @ the source.
is he understanding enough to do a scene for SeanCody?
-Someone on the Orange One's team said Elton John would perform at his inauguration, and that the orange one would be the first pro lgbt pussy grabber in chief.
-Elton John's publicist said “Incorrect. He will NOT be performing.”
-He says Trumpelthinskin is bad for the world.
May 2017 pic.twitter.com/cHRMKaybz4— Alien Anthology (@AlienAnthology) November 23, 2016
-Originally was set for an October release, it has been bumped up to May 19, 2017.
-Currently doing re-shoots/additional scenes.
-Alien 5 still possibly in the works after Ridley Scott's Alien film(s) are done.
Plot: The crew of the colony ship Covenant discover what they think is an uncharted paradise, but it is actually a dark, dangerous world, whose sole inhabitant is the synthetic David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
I haaated Prometheus SO much. All the things I wanted in an Alien prequel were not in this horrible movie. But I am cautiously optimistic about this next film. Ridley Scott clearly wants to fix what went wrong.
lesdogggg: So mad I didn't know I was sitting next to Bucky!! Dammit I had questions!! @imsebastianstan @acausi
So Leslie Jones and Sebastian Stan attended a basketball game yesterday but Leslie didn't realize he was there. You can kinda see him try to get her attention in the pics.
@sebastianszone ok I'm so mad just realize you was Bucky!! I had so many questions lmao— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) November 23, 2016
source 1, source 2, source 3, source 4
Red Barrels, the developers behind the upcoming horror game 'Outlast 2', are currently crowdfunding a specially designed 'companion diaper' for players who shit themselves while playing the game. This isn't a joke; if the crowdfunding is successful these diapers will be made.
In the first vote off, Chris was eliminated 7 - 4 over Jessica, becoming the third member of the jury
For only the third time in Survivor history, there was a deadlocked tie vote after votes went 5 - 5 between Zeke and Hannah. Unfortunately for Jessica, she drew the odd rock out and was eliminated from the game.
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Lena Headey and Indira Varma attended photo exhibition to support and speak out about refugees last friday
“It sounds kind of trite, but this could be us. Who knows tomorrow, with the state of politics around the world, what will happen in the next few years?”
Headey remembered one woman, traveling alone with her three children and desperate to reach her husband dying of cancer in Germany, who simply asked Headey to let it be known that she was not a terrorist.
“All we can do is keep raising our fist against the utter nonsense,” she says. “There’s no other world for it. It doesn’t merit your time and energy, but you have to battle it.”
“All I know, if I was stuck somewhere with my two children and I lost their father, I would hope somebody would look at me, offer a hand, and let me know that I mattered.”
"There’s this terrible funneling system where only 20 people a day are allowed into Hungary—” she says, then checks herself. “I don’t want to get political because it’s not really my bag. What I’m good at, as an actor, is to empathize.”
She met a family who lived among a thousand others in a crumbling warehouse squat sprawling between a train and railway station. “The father looked like . . . I don’t know.” She pauses. “I can’t describe the expression in words. It’s hollow. It’s empty. Like a corpse, a walking corpse. A father who is utterly powerless to protect his children. He was broken.”
Varma found the man to be heartbreaking. But, she says, she is concerned that we are so busy, and barraged by stories, that there is a tendency for people only to allow themselves to be touched by the drama of extremity. “Most of the stories that I came across were not the ones that made you sob,” she explains. “That’s what I found hard. Because all these stories, all these people, are valid. They are on the move for a reason.”
Read Lena and Indira's speaking about their experiences at refugee camps in Greece and Serbia at SOURCE
Original tweeted Verizon retweeted:
Nicki Minaj promotes T-Mobile but uses Verizon 💀 pic.twitter.com/6AlQFbJRIK— daniel lovato (@danielslovato) November 21, 2016
Sources: @NickqueenMinaj. @Verizon. @Twitter. @TMobile.
ONTD: What hardware/network are you rocking?
Kathy Griffin has a new book out called Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins, and homegirl is pulling no punches. Notorious for gossiping about other celebrities, Griffin's book reveals juicy dirt about multiple celebrities in ways you might not expect:
Anna Kendrick was rude. Kathy approached her to chat, when:
“Then there was a pause... Then she looked at me and very unabashedly said, ‘Um, I have to ask you to go. My cousin's here visiting, and we need to catch up...Seriously, if there had been a security guard in the vicinity, I wouldn't have been surprised if Kendrick had snapped her fingers to him and had me forcibly escorted away. It was that weird and, to my mind, rude.”
John Hamm is a mean douchebag. When they sat together at a dinner party, he made fun of her for being old.
“You’ll never convince me to like Jon Hamm. The vibe I’ve always gotten from him is cold and somewhat disrespectful … I’m suggesting he’s one of these hot guys who’s mildly funny but actually thinks he’s comedian-level funny.”
Leonardo DiCaprio referred to himself as a douchebag:
“I said again [joking to him], ‘Jesus, Leo, don't be such a douchebag. He walked away and with an adorable smile said, ‘I am a douchebag.’"
Ashton Kutcher is an even worse douchebag: He refused to speak to her AT ALL when they HOSTED A CHARITY EVENT TOGETHER.
Brian Austin Green bit her and left a huge hickey when they made out.
Will Ferrell is too famous to talk to her anymore:
"He's just so out of the stratosphere now with his career that I just don't think it even occurs to him to say hello to his old pal Kathy."
Gwyneth Paltrow used to ignore her, but now acknowledges her existence.
Demi Lovato is a hypocrite because she denounces bullying but incites her fans to bully other celebrities.
She golfed with Donald Trump and Liza Minnelli. Trump was driving them around in the golf cart and Liza kept getting the spins and feeling sick, but he kept driving anyway.
Cher is "very eccentric" and "very genuine" and she and Kathy are "gay guys in women's bodies."
Drew Barrymore said to her,
“Look, we should have dinner. I love you!... We hate all the same people!”
Jane Fonda made Kathy "the worst quesadilla of [her] life."
Woody Allen is a fucking creep:
He introduced himself and Soon-Yi by saying, "I'm Woody, and this is my child bride!" He said he had seen every second of Hannah Montana and was concerned about Miley's rebellious phase. Then he said, completely sincerely, "And now I have to watch my friend Bill Cosby get railroaded by the media."
Christina Aguilera is a bitch:
"My first encounter with Christina Aguilera was so ridiculous it wasn’t funny. She was as arrogant as could be — just so snooty. But now it’s just crazy... She will come up to me and give me a kiss on the cheek and ask me how I’m doing. A big difference from those old days when she’d take one look at me and go, ‘Ugh!’ and turn away.”
Anderson Cooper is adorable and ridiculous:
"I love to subject him to what I call emotional waterboarding — always bringing up ‘The Mole’ and his catalogue modeling days.... We just clicked from when we first met. It’s one of those magical, crazy things. But it works.”
But the most AMAZING anecdote is this-- Tom Hanks made fun of Harry Styles when a drunk Harry approached him at an Eagles concert:
"Harry: Re-membah when you wuz savin’ Private Ryan and had to bring ‘im back to ‘is mum? Re-membah?
Tom Hanks: Yes.
Harry: Re-membah when you wuz in Cappin Phillips? And the other guy sez, “Oim’ the capn’ now”? ‘Membah?
Tom: Yes, yes, I do remember.
Harry: Was that scaarrry?
Tom: Harry, have you met my friend, the comedian Kathy Griffin? (Tom really hit the word comedian hard.)
Harry: Yeah…am I gonna be in one of your skits?
Harry: Re-membah when you wuz Forrest Gump? ‘Membah? ‘Membah?
Tom: I was, yes.
Harry: You wuz always runnin’? Membah?
Harry: That was a good film.
Tom: I do remember.
Without explanation, Harry Styles turned and pivoted away. Tom Hanks had been pretty much frozen in the same sport during this magical and epic exchange. Tom’s answer was perfect and delivered very dryly:
Tom: Sometimes, I just want to drive them to rehab myself."
She also has a blind item about a daytime talkshow host who plays nice but is widely known to be nasty and mean behind the scenes. Hmmm, who could it be?
Consoled a woman sobbing today. A man on the street called her a wetback & told her to "go home" She is a US citizen 22 yrs. she was stunned— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) November 24, 2016
I want to punch this man in the face. I was so angry. She's the loveliest ray of light person. https://t.co/IfD1BoSpia— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) November 24, 2016
Ps As I walked away I realized I had just agreed to watch her dogs for the weekend https://t.co/4eP9UBno8g— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) November 24, 2016
Sources: 1, 2, 3