Articles on this Page
- 11/12/16--06:32: _"Finding Prince Cha...
- 11/12/16--07:20: _The Vampire Diaries...
- 11/12/16--07:57: _Miss Sloane premier...
- 11/12/16--08:39: _Sailor Moon R: The ...
- 11/12/16--09:43: _Smoking Gun Photo i...
- 11/12/16--09:58: _Preview of Little M...
- 11/12/16--09:59: _Taika Waititi, Gigi...
- 11/12/16--10:27: _Crazy Rich Asians n...
- 11/12/16--10:28: _Kumail Nanjiani and...
- 11/12/16--10:35: _Ethan Coen writes O...
- 11/12/16--11:35: _AARP Bankrolls Proj...
- 11/12/16--12:05: _Shay - Cabeza
- 11/12/16--12:39: _‘Witch’ Director Ro...
- 11/12/16--12:39: _Pink is expecting B...
- 11/12/16--16:24: _South Park works in...
- 11/12/16--16:53: _Little Mix on Jonat...
- 11/12/16--17:46: _Kendall Shares Behi...
- 11/12/16--17:48: _Mystery actor wante...
- 11/12/16--18:30: _Former Gay Racist E...
- 11/12/16--20:11: _Dave Chappelle is t...
- 11/12/16--07:20: The Vampire Diaries 8x05 Promo
- 11/12/16--07:57: Miss Sloane premieres at the AFI fest
- 11/12/16--09:43: Smoking Gun Photo in Taylor Swift's Sexual Assault Case Leaks Online
- The photo at the center of Taylor Swift's sexual assault case has surfaced online.
- Taylor's team desperately wanted to keep the photo under wraps because it would 'prejudice' the potential jury.
- Taylor claims DJ David Mueller reached up her skirt and grabbed her ass right when the photo was being taken.
- Mueller denies the claim and is countersuing Taylor for defamation.
- 11/12/16--10:27: Crazy Rich Asians news round-up
- 11/12/16--11:35: AARP Bankrolls Project Runway
- 11/12/16--12:05: Shay - Cabeza
- 11/12/16--12:39: Pink is expecting Baby #2
- 11/12/16--16:24: South Park works in Trump victory at the last minute
- 11/12/16--16:53: Little Mix on Jonathan Ross Show FULL INTERVIEW
- 11/12/16--17:46: Kendall Shares Behind the Scenes of Her Lingerie Shoot
- 11/12/16--20:11: Dave Chappelle is tonight's SNL host.
- Finding Prince Charming contestant Chad is spilling some serious tea after the show's reunion show yesterday on struggling hooker Robert Sepulveda, Jr. on Instagram!
- Chad is revealing what happened after the cameras stopped rolling after the finale. Chad claims that Robert tried to sleep with him AND some of the other guys after the show ended, even though he picked a winner at the end.
Reunion Recap.. I just have to get this off my chest. Since the word "authentic" was used so many times on the show Finding Prince Charming by that fraud of a bachelor. I think it's time that someone takes heed to their own advice. How about being authentic that you're still hooking. It's been proven many times that you are. Also branding yourself as an "interior designer" when we all know that is a completely, and poorly, manufactured FAKE business, I mean, your portfolio speaks for itself. How about coming clean that you embezzled over $40K from the Atlanta rainbow crosswalks project. I just happen to be friends with some of the donors. They want their money back! Also, stealing Rolex's off the nightstand of your hookups. How about being authentic about the fact that you have physically abused your partners in every relationship that you have had, including and not limited to launching blunt objects at their head, like a computer. How about being authentic about the fact that you actively pursued me, Brandon, Eric and Paul right after the show wrapped. How about being authentic about seeing your Johns just before and AFTER the show finalized shooting. Oh, and last but definitely not least, how about that time you pursued me a DAY after you were with Eric to try and hook up with me in Chicago during market days after saying you were not with anyone. Just to be very clear, none of us knew about Roberts past and consequently, his present about being a rent boy. Here's a lovely pic of Robert and I at Market Days in Chicago. For the record, he tried to sleep with me. But even then, without knowing what I know now, I wouldn't go near that science experiment. And by science experiment I'm talking about his penis. I insisted that we should just cuddle. Stop LYING! Peace out you sociopathic ho! #realtalk #thetruth #exposed
Last night's episode was boring.
The film is about a lobbyist, played by Jessica Chastain, who fights to enact gun control measures.
I've read the script and it's really good with Jessica and Gugu having lots of scenes. Too bad that getting stricter gun control in the U.S. feels like more of a pipe dream than ever.
Sailor Moon R: The Movie, the first of three films tied in with the 1990s television adaptation of Naoko Takeuchi's popular manga, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, will be shown in American theaters in January 2017 for the first time ever. The remastered movie, directed by Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon SuperS series director Kunihiko Ikuhara, was originally released in Japanese theaters on December 5, 1993. Pioneer's English dub, known as Sailor Moon R The Movie: Promise of the Rose, was debuted in 2000.
The story for Sailor Moon R: The Movie revolves around the Sailor Guardians coming to the rescue of Tuxedo Mask, who has been taken captive by a mysterious alien named Fiore.
The film's new English dub by Viz Media will include the same voice cast from the company's recent English releases of the classic anime as well as the new series Sailor Moon Crystal. The most recent Moonlight Party event on November 11, 2016 revealed that the character of Fiore will be dubbed in English by Benjamin Diskin (Eugene Horowitz in Hey Arnold!).
Both the English dub as well as the original Japanese version with English subtitles will be theatrically released (STC). In Japan, the movie was paired with a fifteen-minute recap special called Make Up! Sailor Senshi (Sailor Guardians) that chronicles the story so far in the television series. This may or may not be included with the Viz release.
Tickets will be on sale "soon." More details to come, which will hopefully include showtimes and locations.
The first volume of Viz Media's Sailor Moon S (season three) DVD and Blu-ray sets will be available on November 15, 2016.
Tweet Sources: @Sailor_Moon_NA Twitter
Image Source: Tinypic
Taylor Swift -- The 'Sexual Assault' Photo I Wanted to Keep Secret (PHOTO) https://t.co/qT5FRZLo4T— TMZ (@TMZ) November 12, 2016
Lock this asshole up, that photo is just....ugh.
Little Mix's Perrie Edwards reflects on heartbreak of Zayn split: 'The world knowing has been tough' https://t.co/iyVxtTvVbP— One Direction News (@1DNewsTweetBot) November 11, 2016
On the show:
- Perrie said she found it hard to cope with the publicity surrounding her and Zatan's breakup, after he left her crying everyday and homeless when he dumped her by text.
- Felt she had to mention it briefly but doesn't like talking about it and would never go into detail.
- Jesy talked about how being in a group makes it easier to go thorugh bad times because they all support each other
- Leigh Anne said "When I split up with my ex, I was thinking 'I have got my three best friends, what does it matter?'
- People don't believe they get on so well but they do
- Jade says they channeled their life experiences into their memoir and new single "Shout out to my Ex", said it was tough sitting down and telling someone everything but it was like 'therapy'
Little Mix in Sydney
📸 | Little Mix at the airport in Australia pic.twitter.com/1jn2o8UwTr— Little Mix Updates (@Mixers_Army) November 12, 2016
📸 | Little Mix at the airport in Australia pic.twitter.com/vGWBlJR7MH— Little Mix Updates (@Mixers_Army) November 12, 2016
According to their app Touch will be released on Tuesday, Down and Dirty on Wednesday and Acoustic song on Thursday.
GLORY DAYS TOUR ROADTRIP
We've created REAL LIFE road trip pit stops in LOTS of countries around the world & we want you to come down & be part of the journey🌵🚗 pic.twitter.com/gKMFxuH8Qy— Little Mix (@LittleMix) November 11, 2016
What I've figured out from the website,
- There are some physical “pit stops” all over the world where you can purchase exclusive Glory Days merchandise and other stuff, meet other Mixers, and take loads of pictures.
- Other stops are locations where exclusive Glory Days Snapchat filters will be available to use for a limited time, each stop also has its own hashtag + cute graphics.
- It doesn't seem like Little Mix will be visiting/there at each stop :( but they are their at the stop in Sydney to start the road trip!
- If you don’t live near a tour stop, you can get involved using an exclusive Glory Days Facebook Frame available every day on the LM's fb page from November the 18th.
- Check the website here to see if there's a stop near you, it has a interactive map of all of the pit stops
Some stops are physical pop-up locations, where you can purchase exclusive Glory Days merchandise and other goodies, meet other Mixers, and take loads of pictures. Other stops are locations where exclusive Glory Days Snapchat filters will be available to use for a limited time. Each stop also has its own hashtag and adorable graphics.
SourceSourceSourceSourceGlory Days world roadtrip tour website
Only 6 more days till Glory Days is released! Are you excited?
3 million people have signed so far...! https://t.co/V7FCNrbFqS— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) November 12, 2016
✒️✒️✒️ https://t.co/Ub1bWBqgES— Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) November 11, 2016
Taika also tweeted this
Uh oh. https://t.co/SpEKUWEGL8— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) November 12, 2016
Please sign! It's worth a try at least, if nothing else it's another form of protesting probably should be eligable to vote in the US though if you sign)
- Director Jon M. Chu is going the extra mile to find the very best Asian-American and Asians actors for the movie, with open casting and trying out unknowns, including people with no agency representation. Says a lot of the big agencies are unhelpful in finding the actor who could play Nick, the hunky male lead, for example. Says he discussed whether he is allowed to cast a Korean as a Chinese person, or a half Chinese-American (doesn't say what he concluded).
- Says conversations about whitewashing and Chris Rock's Asian "jokes" at the Oscars came up in meetings with the studio execs. "Hollywood listens to money and to controversy". Wants the community to come out and support the movie to show studios there is a market for movies with Asian actors and Asian stories
- "We also had offers from digital studios that would have paid even more than a studio, and we had the difficult decision of deciding whether to stick to, you know, [streaming] or go with the big screen, and we all made an agreement that that’s the battle that we were gonna fight, because on the small screen, there’s a lot of things happening right now, like you can feel [Asian representation] bubbling. There’s Fresh Off the Boat, there’s Master of None, while on the big screen it’s still archaic, and so we knew that we were all in a position to bet on something. We could go for what we stood for and what Kevin Kwan always wanted even from a book stage."
RELEASE DATE: May 23 2017
Kevin Kwan, bestselling author of Crazy Rich Asians and China Rich Girlfriend, is back with an uproarious new novel of a family riven by fortune, an ex-wife driven psychotic with jealousy, a battle royal fought through couture gown sabotage, and the heir to one of Asia's greatest fortunes locked out of his inheritance.
When Nicholas Young hears that his grandmother, Su Yi, is on her deathbed, he rushes to be by her bedside--but he's not alone. It seems the entire Shang-Young clan has convened from all corners of the globe, ostensibly to care for their matriarch but truly to stake claim on the massive fortune that Su Yi controls. With each family member secretly fantasizing about getting the keys to Tyersall Park--a trophy estate on 64 prime acres in the heart of Singapore--the place becomes a hotbed of intrigue and Nicholas finds himself blocked from entering the premises. As relatives claw over heirlooms, Astrid Leong is at the center of her own storm, desperately in love with her old sweetheart Charlie Wu, but tormented by his ex-wife--a woman hell bent on destroying Astrid's reputation and relationship. Meanwhile Kitty Pong, married to billionaire Jack Bing, finds a formidable opponent in his fashionista daughter, Colette. A sweeping novel that takes us from the elegantly appointed mansions of Manila to the secluded private islands in the Sulu Sea, from a schoolyard kidnapping to a gold-leaf dancefloor spattered with blood, Kevin Kwan's gloriously wicked new novel reveals the long-buried secrets and rich people problems of Asia's most privileged families.
"Is this book any good?" YES it is unless you hate FUN
Out with @kumailn; for no reason two dudes came at us with Trump right wing shit, calling us "cucks". Never in my life. I hate this. Week 1.— Thomas Middleditch (@Middleditch) November 12, 2016
Was at a bar last night with @Middleditch. At the end of the night, 2 white dudes, 20's, who'd been there for hours came up to us.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
"We're big fans of you guys. (To Thomas) I trolled you on twitter yesterday." He goes on to say how we're wrong about Trump.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
I go "Hey we don't wanna discuss politics right now." His friends goes "oh they're cucks." Then starts yelling at us. "CUCKS CUCKS CUCKS!"— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
At this point, the bouncer runs over, grabs them, kicks them out. The bartender is awesome & apologetic. Thomas & I are stunned.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
This happened at a bar in LA surrounded by ppl. I can't imagine what it must be like to be someone who looks like me in other parts.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
We can't let hate/racism/bigotry/sexism be normalized. If something happens, be safe, but let it be known we won't stand for this.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
Many ppl are like "just cuz I voted for Trump doesn't mean I'm racist/sexist." Ok, but at best, you ignored it, you overlooked it.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
We thought Internet would give us access to ppl w different points of view. Instead it gives us access to many ppl w the same point of view.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 12, 2016
Spoofing Fallon's own 'thank you notes', director & screenwriter Ethan Coen called out the media (for being so balanced!), Weiner, Comey, 3rd party voters, the electoral college, American voters and Fallon (Maybe now you could have the Grand Wizard on your show: He leans his head to you, you slip his hood off and ruffle his hair. Could be a cute bit!)
No thank yous for Hillary, though. She fought too hard to avoid this outcome, so boo to her!
AARP showed up to make some weird pitch about ~next chapters~ and threw in a $25k prize for the winning designer and another $25k for their model (a woman from their life). The designers, who are not used to nice things, got super thirsty. Did the work improve? Well...
Dexter Simmons & Friend
Cornelius Ortiz & Mom
Laurence Basse & Daughter
Erin Robertson & Mom
Nathalia JMag & Mom
Jenni Riccetti & MomAUF'd
Roberi Parra & Friend Who Moved To Panama One And A Half Years Ago
Mah-Jing Wong & Mom Who Is Gonna Start A New Record Label
Rik Villa & MomWINNER
Mah-Jing looks just like his mama! Also, I lived for mama Cornelius cracking the whip.
Belgian rapper Shay has unveiled the music video for her new single "Cabeza." The track is taken from her forthcoming album "Jolie Garce," out December 2, 2016.
Her music is so good!
The director of 'The Witch' Robert Eggers is set to remake the silent film classic 'Nosferatu'; “It feels ugly and blasphemous and egomaniacal and disgusting for a filmmaker in my place to do ‘Nosferatu’ next. I was really planning on waiting a while, but that’s how fate shook out.” On describing what his film is going to be like, he said "This is going to be the same approach as The Witch, where 1830s Biedermeier Baltic Germany needs to be articulated in a way that seems real."
South Park spoofs the US election result: 'What have you done? You maniacs!' https://t.co/X4pgPadPoy— The Guardian (@guardian) November 10, 2016
- Originally, it appeared that the show anticipated a Hillary Clinton victory, reflected in the episode's teaser and its title, "The Very First Gentleman," released Monday.
- After the results, they rewrote/reconstructed the show in less than 24 hours Wednesday to reflect Donald Trump becoming the 45th president-elect.
- Title of the episode was changed to "Oh, Jeez," and some of the lines said in the teaser for a Clinton victory were also altered.
- Mr. Garrison represents the show's Trump character (referred to as "Giant Douche"). His running mate is Caitlyn Jenner.
-Jonathan jokes about Jesy's Jamaican accent
-They sing in Japanese
-They talk about their book
Kendall was featured in La Perla's racy, feminist-inspired (?) Spring 2017 ad campaign, and they recently shared the photos as well as a behind the scenes vid:
src: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Do you think Kendall's sexy ontd ?
During a recent interview, Priyanka Chopra's mother Madhu narrated an incident about how one of PC's Bollywood heroes played a "prank" on her but got tricked himself.
"She (Priyanka) is a good swimmer. On one of the foreign shoots, they had to go mid-ocean and she was supposed to jump in and the hero comes and saves her. So they went out in the boat. She had not told anybody she could swim. The hero tried to play a prank on her. She jumped and they moved the boat away, thinking she'd believe she was drowning and make a noise.She did no such thing... she started swimming. She's a very strong swimmer. She was enjoying herself in the water. The hero got so pissed,” Madhu added.
Mrs. Chopra refused to reveal who this actor was, but the popular guess at a Bollywood gossip site is Ranbir Kapoor (the same guy who decided to tell Natalie Portman he "loved her work" when he spotted her crying at Tribeca), and the movie would be Anjaana Anjaani. It is rumoured that when they were filming it overseas, Ranbir brought along his side-chick, which allegedly prompted Priyanka to call his girlfriend, Deepika Padukone (who will be in the new xXx movie), and let her know.
has anyone ever tried to play a shitty prank on you, ONTD?
- They show a clip of Sam yelling. Robert says he's never seen that clip before.
Bitch that's a lie, you were right in front of them!. He says Sam is a deeply troubled individual with psych issues.
- Boring and beautiful Eric says Logo actually cut a lot of drama.
- Robert mentions 'people trying to call him out' but it was actually 'they who were doing naughty stuff in the house'. Probably referring to Chad who outed his fake businesses and that he's still a ho. Also, Chad hooked up with Sam in the house.
- He basically said he's not with Eric anymore but they'll 'always have a bond because of the show'.
*grab your popcorn, girls*
- Starts at 10:30c/11:30est
- A Tribe Called Quest is the musical guest.
- If you'd like screencaps or gifs, this tumblr will be posting them as the show airs.
Update: Kristen Wiig hosts next week (11/19).
What's your favorite Chappelle Show sketch, ontd?