Articles on this Page
- 11/01/16--19:11: _What's Next for FX'...
- 11/01/16--19:21: _Susan Sarandon endo...
- 11/01/16--19:34: _#ritaoraxtezenis ou...
- 11/01/16--20:02: _First look at Brie ...
- 11/01/16--22:13: _'Teen Mom 2' father...
- 11/01/16--22:46: _Louis C.K.: ‘If You...
- 11/01/16--22:58: _Val Kilmer DENIES h...
- 11/02/16--05:57: _Holliday Grainger c...
- 11/02/16--05:59: _Liu Wen, Zhang Zhen...
- 11/02/16--07:55: _Lil Wayne says he d...
- 11/02/16--07:56: _Cara Delevingne and...
- 11/02/16--08:13: _Preview of Regina H...
- 11/02/16--08:45: _Rachael Taylor, Ros...
- 11/02/16--08:50: _Lindsay Lohan expla...
- 11/02/16--08:54: _Listen to Little Mi...
- 11/02/16--09:03: _Amandla Stenberg be...
- 11/02/16--09:22: _Former Glee actress...
- 11/02/16--09:22: _ Jimmy Kimmel Tells...
- 11/02/16--09:22: _Beauty and the Beas...
- 11/02/16--09:22: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/01/16--19:11: What's Next for FX's Atlanta?
- 11/01/16--19:21: Susan Sarandon endorses Jill Stein
- 11/01/16--19:34: #ritaoraxtezenis out today!!
- 11/01/16--20:02: First look at Brie Larson in The Glass Castle
- The film is based on writer Jeannette Walls' memoir of the same name about her unconventional childhood being raised in extreme poverty
- Woody Harrelson and Naomi Watts play the parents
- Cheese will be playing the older version of Jeannette
- The film reunites Cheese with her Short Term 12 director Destin Daniel Cretton
- 11/01/16--22:58: Val Kilmer DENIES he has cancer!
- 11/02/16--05:59: Liu Wen, Zhang Zhen & Hugh Hu for Vogue China
- 11/02/16--07:56: Cara Delevingne and Alexander Skarsgard to star in "Fever Heart"
- 11/02/16--08:13: Preview of Regina Hall vs Lupita Nyong'o on Lip Sync Battle
- 11/02/16--08:50: Lindsay Lohan explains her new accent!
- 11/02/16--09:22: Jimmy Kimmel Tells His Daughter He Ate All Her Halloween Candy
- 11/02/16--09:22: Beauty and the Beast EW Magazine Cover
- 11/02/16--09:22: ONTD Roundup
- Adele: "I think it's the bravest thing not to have a child"
- Lena Dunahm dressed as a "grabbed p--sy" for Trump-inspired costume
- Johnny Depp Gets Cast as Gellert Grindelwald in "Fantastic Beasts" Sequel
- Bono named one of women of the year by Glamour magazine
- Anna Kendrick comes out as straight
- Susan Sarandon endorses Jill Stein
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
-Tonight is Atlanta's season finale but don't fear since it got renewed very early back in September
-So far it looks like Atlanta's second season will also only be 10 episodes long.
-It's expected to come back in fall 2017, but it could be even later considering that Glover was cast as Lando Calrissian in the Han Solo spinoff film, and that will have to start filming sometime soon as that movie is slated to come out 2018.
-Glover is up for listening to fan reaction in terms of where the second season goes: "I don’t want to sit there and be like, ‘Oh, I don’t care what the audience thinks.’ It does matter to me. I just want them to think, to be honest. I want them to think about it. I think Season 2 will be affected by how people take in the food we’re giving them, essentially. I don’t know what that means, but I want to see how it all fits with them. Because I think that’s part of our making art is that we’re in this together. It’s a dance, really."
Rolling Stone had a short interview with Brian Tyree Henry (there's a video at the source) where he talked about his love of hip-hop which he fell in love with in the 80s which he thinks was the "best time for rap": "It was still clean – there wasn't lots of cursing going on," he says. "Hip-hop was really trying to talk about something. [Then] when Biggie came around, I lost it. Here was this dude who was so young from Brooklyn who could do this lyricism unlike anything I've ever heard in my life."
But he still also enjoys modern day hip-hop: "I love trap-rap because it's very clear at this point in time it's all about getting turnt," he says. "I love that. I love that you can just walk into the club and hear Young Jeezy or hear Fetty, and it's on."
Susan Sarandon endorses Jill Stein for president, apocalypse be damned https://t.co/qEIikOVx2s— Vulture (@vulture) November 1, 2016
Was waiting to see if Hillary had changed her positions on any of the issues important to her.
Is endorsing Stein because she says she stands for everything she believes in.
Says that fear of Trump is not enough to get her support, and "Now that Trump is self-destructing, I feel even those in swing states have the opportunity to vote their conscience. "
- the holiday season is quickly approaching, and many times, gift giving can be hectic! don't stress yourself out finding a gift for your loved ones
- italian lingerie brand tezenis just released a capsule collection designed in collaboration with the pop and style icon, rita ora
- the collection is the first celebrity capsule produced by tezenis - legend
- watch the 30 sec ad featuring the biggest song of 2015, poison
source / source2
She said daddy, lets go hunting and shoot a coyote... lol better watch out boys she wont miss lol haha p.s. yes people its a gun and its also unloaded get over it.... #daddieshunter #mybaby
He's also deleting comments from / blocking people who question this
Should the right to bare arms extend to toddlers?
Talks about his admiration for Hillary
In a post on Facebook, Val had this to say:
I love Michael Douglas but he is misinformed. The last time I spoke to him was almost two years ago, when I asked him for a referral for a specialist to get a diagnosis for a lump in my throat, which prevented me from continuing a tour of my play CITIZEN TWAIN. I ended up using a team at UCLA and have no cancer whatsoever.
"I still have a swollen tongue and am rehabbing steadily. I've made 3 films in the last year, one of which I directed and am presenting as a personal appearance introducing it and then answering questions after. Come see me live and happy and in person in Westwood next week if you think I'm fibbing!! I've done 3 Q and A's so far and am having the best time. The film is called CINEMA TWAIN and is a recording of my play. I'm right proud of the performance and the writing, altho editing Mark Twain is pure joy! What a lover of life and humanity.
Naturally I'm also drawn to him because of his unlikely devotion to Mrs. Eddy, the genius discoverer and founder of my faith, Christian Science.
Some fans have mistakenly thought my silence about my personal issues meant that somehow I wasn't being responsible to my health, because of my reliance on prayer and Love. Nothing could be further from the truth. Altho I am very grateful for all the support from around the world, when people found out I had a physical challenge. I hope this puts to rest any further concerns about my health by publications that have no respect for the truth. Whatever led Michael Douglas to speculate about my health, he's a loving and devoted friend to a privileged group of talent people around the world, and I'm sure he meant no harm.
Being healthy and having the respect of my peers and love from my family, friends, peers and fans is a DAILY source of inspiration, for which I am so grateful, you have no idea. I work VERY hard at my craft, and being appreciated since I was a little boy for being able to give this gift, has literally made my life. Thank you all. And I've only just begun, now that I'm finally telling stories that I've written and produced the way my vision intends them. God bless you all and I hope to see you in Westwood on the 10th and 17th at the Landmark. Yahoo! "Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today..." Mark Twain
BBC announce Holliday Grainger is to play Robin Ellacott in the Strike Series on BBC One, set to begin shooting this November pic.twitter.com/cQ20U4q0qL— Robert Galbraith (@RGalbraith) November 2, 2016
- Follow-up to this post about Tom Burke of "The Musketeers" being cast as Cormoran
- no other casting news yet
- it will be a seven-part series (three parts "Cuckoo's Calling," two parts "Silkworm," two parts "Career of Evil"), airing some time next year
- I AM SCREAMING <333333333333
pennyfromhappyendings_AMAHZEENG.gif! This helps to make up for the disappointing-ass Depp/HP news yesterday. Are you excited, ONTD?? Have you read these books? (In other happy Borgias-related news, my darling Sean Harris [Micheletto] was nominated for his third BIFA yesterday! ♥)
source | other source
#VogueCover Our December cover stars #Zhangzhen, #HuGe and #LiuWen, who embody talent, charm, determination and a sense of humor, are the best spokespersons for Vogue China's class act.
Photographer: Terry Richardson
source 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8
Lil Wayne says he doesn't feel connected to Black Lives Matter movement. Watch tonight on Nightline at 12:35am ET. pic.twitter.com/28eBGfpSja— Nightline (@Nightline) November 2, 2016
Lil Wayne's Tuesday night interview on Nightline found the rapper sharing controversial thoughts on the Black Lives Matter movement and much more.
When asked about Black Lives Matter, Wayne appeared confused at first. "What is it? What do you mean?" he asked. Once informed, he said that the fact that he is, in his own words, "a young, black, rich motherfucker," meant that he didn't have to be connected to the movement. "I don't feel connected to a damn thing," he said."My life matter," he concluded. "Especially to my bitches."
* an action-gothic thriller
* the synopsis reads: The road movie follows an amnesiac (Skarsgard) who teams up with a quick-witted circus sharp shooter (Delevingne) to uncover his lost memories. With a charming and malevolent tracker named Blood Lieberman in violent pursuit, the pair needs to learn to trust each other if they are going to survive this strange land stained with mysticism.
* marks the director, Ben Briand's, first feature film; his shorts have apparently received festival acclaim
* shoots in 2017
Over the past few weeks, Lindsay Lohan has done some interviews where she discussed important topics like her new night club in Greece and her initiative to give energy drinks to refugees and to the surprise of many, her accent and speaking patterns are very different than those of the Lindsay we used to know. If you haven't heard it yet, this is what she sounds like:
When asked about it, Lindsay explained:
"It's a mixture of most of the languages I can understand or am trying to learn,"
"I've been learning different languages since I was a child. I'm fluent in English and French, can understand Russian, and am learning Turkish, Italian, and Arabic."
The lyrics "You're dirty, disgusting, but I can't get enough of your loving. Boy, I hate you, really hate you. My momma said I shouldn't date you." that Perrie mentioned the other day are from this song.
Set in Berlin in 1944, Where Hands Touch follows a bi-racial German teenager (Stenberg) who begins a friendship with a member of the Hitler youth (George MacKay).
New cast includes Abbie Cornish, Christopher Eccleston and Tom Sweet.
And here is Abbie Cornish in Belgium where they've started filming.
Just landed in Belgium. pic.twitter.com/BPw2YSv6c4— Dusk (@abbiecornish) October 31, 2016
When Native American fans confronted her about it, she...blocked them. And is still blocking anyone that mentions the costume to her:
@becbecbobec you have native fans like me who are rly disappointed in this. Do you even know what's happening in Indian country right now?— charli with an i (@charlifoolbear) November 1, 2016
:(((( this makes me rly sad! pic.twitter.com/LtEZa7dOA4— charli with an i (@charlifoolbear) November 1, 2016
Sources - 1234
For Tuesday, November 1, 2016: