Articles on this Page
- 11/01/16--07:54: _Is Aidan Turner Dat...
- 11/01/16--07:54: _Jennifer Hawkins Tr...
- 11/01/16--07:54: _Walking Dead Cast a...
- 11/01/16--07:54: _Adele: "I think it'...
- 11/01/16--07:55: _'Stranger Things' f...
- 11/01/16--07:55: _Original Suspiria s...
- 11/01/16--07:55: _RHOBH Season 7 Trai...
- 11/01/16--07:55: _The Tale of Thomas ...
- 11/01/16--08:04: _Fuller House season...
- 11/01/16--08:04: _Eyewitness 1x04 "Cr...
- 11/01/16--08:10: _ICON & ONTD fave Je...
- 11/01/16--08:59: _Carrie-Anne Moss, E...
- 11/01/16--09:22: _TAEYEON - 11:11 Mus...
- 11/01/16--09:23: _Lady Gaga, Bruno Ma...
- 11/01/16--09:31: _Lucifer 2x07 Promo
- 11/01/16--09:43: _The Baywatch cast h...
- 11/01/16--09:50: _Fifth Harmony open ...
- 11/01/16--09:59: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/01/16--10:27: _Listen to Little Bi...
- 11/01/16--19:00: _Unproblematic Fave ...
- 11/01/16--07:54: Is Aidan Turner Dating This British Artist?
- 11/01/16--07:54: Walking Dead Cast at Walker Stalker Atlanta
- 11/01/16--07:54: Adele: "I think it's the bravest thing not to have a child."
- 11/01/16--07:55: Original Suspiria star, Jessica Harper, joins the remake
- 11/01/16--07:55: RHOBH Season 7 Trailer!
- 11/01/16--07:55: The Tale of Thomas Burberry
- 11/01/16--08:04: Fuller House season two trailer
- 11/01/16--08:04: Eyewitness 1x04 "Crème Brulée" Promo
- 11/01/16--09:22: TAEYEON - 11:11 Music Video
- 11/01/16--09:31: Lucifer 2x07 Promo
- 11/01/16--09:43: The Baywatch cast has Halloween treats in new promo photos
- 11/01/16--09:59: ONTD Roundup
- Kendall Jenner Prefers Hanging Out with Guys
- Kim Kardashian Learns How to Style North's Hair
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen reunite with their sister Elizabeth in rare appearance
- Upcoming Film, Solar Eclipse, White Washes Partition of India and Pakistan
- ONTD Original: 5 Best Actress Wins of the 2000s
- ONTD original: Book Recs According to Your Hogwarts House
- 2016 ONTD Halloween Costume Contest
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
Aidan Turner of Poldark was spotted doing serious PDA with a British artist named Nettie Wakefield. Wakefield is an accomplished pencil artist who is best known for her series "Reverse Portraits," in which she sketches portraits of the back of people's heads. (Incidentally, she is also friends with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.)
He also showed up on her Instagram, posing with her drawing.
Jennifer Hawkins maintains she has respect for Donald Trump in spite of controversial video footage https://t.co/AiytgTgoPr— The Age (@theage) October 29, 2016
- Trump was at a Sydney event in 2011 and was pissy about Jen Hawkins supposedly turning down the gig of introducing him
- He calls Hawkins on stage and she tries to defend herself, saying that it was too late notice, there was a "miscommunication"
- She also apologises
- Trump says he was going to insult Hawkins on-stage as payback, call her "not very bright" even if that wasn't true
- Notes that she still came tonight, makes a sexual innuendo
- Then leans in for a kiss, Hawkins turns her head just in time
- years later, footage is uncovered by HuffPo
- Hawkins is then asked about it at Spring Racing, says that Trump and his family have always treated her with respect
- Doesn't want to get involved in the politics of it all; doesn't agree with everything but also doesn't want to make "negative comments"
- Says she doesn't want drama in her life, because she's too busy selling her house for all that
The article headline at the source still calls the video 'awkward' smh
The Walking Dead cast said their annual "thank you" to the Atlanta area where they film the show this weekend with appearances at Walker Stalker Atlanta.
Gab Box Panel. Andrew Lincoln on terrifying Jon Bernthal with his driving; Steven Yeun makes a surprise appearance; Lennie James on his tattoo named Clarence
Image heavy after the cut
Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Greg Nicotero panel; Nicotero talks way too much, as usual, but Jeffrey gets to speak once audience questions start at 27:30; talks about the recent Supernatural/TWD twitter crossover at 41:30
Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus' panel.(Sound is not great, but it's the best I could find). Briefly crashed by Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Josh McDermitt at 21:20. At 33:30, they go into the crowd to comfort a sobbing fan
The first few minutes of the Michael Cudlitz, Lauren Cohan, Christian Serratos, Josh McDermitt and Alana Masterson. If the full panel becomes available later, I will add it.
Part of the Chandler Riggs and Danai Gurira panel; Not great quality; again, I will add better video if it becomes available
Melissa McBride also had a panel scheduled, but apparently she showed up late and it had to be canceled
There are cute videos of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun interacting with fans in these Tweets from Walker Stalker's official account (sorry, they won't embed for some reason):
From Tom Payne's Instagram:
From Chandler Riggs' Twitter:
From Lauren Cohan's Instagram:
Some of the Cosplayers (the first one is from Greg Nicotero's Instagram) and the rest are from Comicbook.com
Adele has revealed she battled postnatal depression after giving birth to her son and felt like she had made "the worst decision of my life".
The singer also said she is "too scared" to have another child.
She told Vanity Fair she loves her son Angelo, now four, more than anything but felt inadequate as a mother and had to spend time away from him after he was born.
She said: "My knowledge of postpartum-or postnatal, as we call it in England, is that you don't want to be with your child; you're worried you might hurt your child; you're worried you weren't doing a good job.
But I was obsessed with my child. I felt very inadequate; I felt like I'd made the worst decision of my life...It can come in many different forms. Eventually I just said, I'm going to give myself an afternoon a week, just to do whatever the f*** I want without my baby. A friend of mine said, 'Really? Don't you feel bad?' I said, 'I do, but not as bad as I'd feel if I didn't do it'."
The singer said she did not take anti-depressants and was reluctant to talk to anyone about how she was feeling.
She told the magazine: "I think it's the bravest thing not to have a child; all my friends and I felt pressurised into having kids, because that's what adults do. I love my son more than anything, but on a daily basis, if I have a minute or two, I wish I could do whatever the f*** I wanted, whenever I want. Every single day I feel like that."
Asked about having another baby, she said the daughter her partner Simon Konecki has from a former marriage is her "get-out-jail-free card", adding: "I'm too scared. I had really bad postpartum depression after I had my son, and it frightened me."
how do you feel about having kids, ontd? have you ever felt pressured to have one?
Reporter mentions a shoplifting incident in which several boxes of Eggos were stolen
When talking about Barb, says 'her friends and peers praised her as someone who was loyal to a fault.'
Harper starred in the original 1977 film and now joins the remake starring Dakota Johnson, Tilda Swinton, Chloë Grace Moretz and Mia Goth, to be directed by Luca Guadagnino.
Moretz will be playing Harper's original role.
Shooting began in Italy yesterday.
160 years in the making, a story inspired by the life and pioneering discoveries of our founder, reimagining key events that have shaped Burberry’s history.
Directed by Academy Award-winner Asif Kapadia and starring Domhnall Gleeson, Sienna Miller, Dominic West and Lily James.
I can't believe he killed her!
when has love trumped hate in your life, ontd?
These last two episodes have been so good.
Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario and more get ready for their big Halloween costume party in three new Baywatch posters.
Horrible Bosses and Identity Thief director Seth Gordon is directing the new Baywatch film, which is being produced by Dwayne Jonson
GLAMOUR UK chatted with Ally and Normani about confidence hacks, slut-shaming and more.
You girls ooze confidence and are well known for your female empowering song lyrics. What advice would you give to someone who lacks self-confidence?
N: We would say that we've definitely been there. I definitely struggled, and you know what, sometimes we all struggle with that. Confidence does not come easy, that's for sure.
A: I think the best thing you can do is surround yourself with people who appreciate you and value you, and who are good for you. Because that makes a huge difference. And maybe just look in the mirror every day and start with one thing you like about yourself. It can be physical or it can even be an attribute that you have like if you're really kind or if you're very giving, you know? Something like that.
Believe it or not, we've tried it before and it actually worked because you sit down and take the time to really appreciate yourself.
N: And know that you're not alone and we all struggle.
You obvious have a huge fan base and a lot of them are young girls who idolise you. Who did you idolise when you were growing up?
A: I still love Selena Quintanilla. I loved her personality and her heart. She loved her fans, she loved her family and she was so passionate and so kind to everybody. And she was an outstanding performer - she knew how to command the stage and connect with the audience and she was just so graceful. She's my biggest inspiration.
N: I have so many. I love Aaliyah, I love Brandy, I love Monica. Destiny's Child I grew up on hard core, like I can't tell you how much I love the three of them so much and what they had to offer. They changed the scene for girl groups and they kind of paved the way for us.
I feel like all of those artists kind of made me into the artist that I am today and are the reasons why I love RnB in general. I'm an old soul.
And if you could be in any other girl group, past or present, who would it be?
N: I would say Destiny's Child. I just love them so much and Beyonce, she's actually my greatest inspiration.
And also the Spice Girls would be really cool. I feel like we would all just have fun, there would be like 10 of us, right?
Speaking of the Spice Girls, Mel C recently spoke out about the trend in young girls in the music industry being over sexualised. What are your opinions on that?
N: Yeah I definitely feel like just society today, not just in the music industry - is a place where women are sexualised and that's a problem with equality.I feel like sometimes we're going back or reversing in time. I definitely think that women don't deserve to be sexualised or torn down or judged on whatever it is that they wear or however it is they choose to express themselves.
I know that we are women and we're super proud to be women and we work really hard on our bodies. We work every single day and we just love to be able to present that and show everybody that we're proud of who we are. Women come in all different shapes and sizes and ethnicities so we really love to show that and be the voice for those girls who don't necessarily feel confident.
It really sucks because when the Work From Home video got released, we got great comments, but we also got really nasty comments where people were like "these sluts" and we got completely slut shamed. It was just unfortunate because we're women and we want to feel sexy and we like to look at ourselves with shorts and crop tops and whatever makes us feel confident. I don't think you should judge somebody on whatever it is that makes them feel good. Just let them be.
some people can't process the idea that women, even very young, may want to feel sexy. as Normani said, "just let them be"
source and rest of the interview: twitter
For Monday, October 31, 2016:
The band revealed that it was Taylor who wrote the song by herself and she thought of them because of the harmonies
source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9NQ8ASmX4
- podcast is an anthology where each ep recovers the last memories of the recently deceased
- also features RuPaul, Denis O'Hare, Missi Pyle, etc.
- first 2 eps already out, the rest of the season comes out Mondays
Other than that, he's training for the NY Marathon and just kickin around on his farm
QUESTION: How closely have you been following the Dakota Pipeline story? I know you work a lot with conservation.org, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject. (P.S Good Luck on the Kenya run!)
LEE: The protest at the Dakota Pipeline is a big deal. I support the Native People in our country. We will never be able to repay the debt we owe them.
QUESTION: You haven’t been on stage for far too long, are we going to see you do theater any time soon? (Please say yes!)
LEE: I agree! I'm dying to do a play!
QUESTION: Any chance you'll be working with Bryan Fuller again in the near-ish future? I remember hearing rumors that you were in the running for a role on Hannibal, but seeing as it was unceremoniously cut short, I was wondering if you'd be involved in any of his other future endeavors (American Gods...?).
LEE: i hope so
QUESTION: What are your thoughts on a manned mission to Mars and it's possible colonization? And, would you ever consider playing an astronaut in a movie?
LEE: I wanna go to mars. Seriously. If i could get a spot on that ship, I'm gone.
QUESTION: Do you have any special care with your voice, especially in winter, to avoid hoarseness etc ...?
LEE: 100% CRACK DIET. ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER.
QUESTION: Hello Lee, how old is Carl?
LEE: HE'S AN OLD DOG NOW... BUT WILL AND ALWAYS BE THE BEST DOG.
QUESTION: How do you feel about cats? xxx
LEE: Ive got a cat named freddie. I love him. i hear you can't talk bad about cats on reddit.... true?
QUESTION: Hey Lee, Why do you tweet so rarely and why don't you try to make it more interesting?
LEE: thank you for your honesty. ill keep that in mind.
source: one, two, three, four(full IAMA link)
his IAMA was kinda boring