Articles on this Page
- 10/29/16--20:54: _Bette Midler throws...
- 10/29/16--21:27: _Katy And Orlando Dr...
- 10/30/16--07:29: _Brie Larson Goes Vo...
- 10/30/16--07:43: _Happy Endings - 4x0...
- 10/30/16--07:50: _Bruno Mars and Mark...
- 10/30/16--08:02: _Michael Phelps and ...
- 10/30/16--08:06: _Celebrities' Hallow...
- 10/30/16--08:23: _👑 CL ...
- 10/30/16--08:34: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 10/30/16--19:59: _Shameless 7x06 Prom...
- 10/30/16--20:38: _Elementary 5x05 "To...
- 10/30/16--20:41: _INSECURE 1.05: Shad...
- 10/30/16--20:47: _WESTWORLD: THE MAZ...
- 10/30/16--20:52: _Chris Rock Comments...
- 10/30/16--20:53: _franco's favorite h...
- 10/30/16--21:01: _EXO CBX aka EXO's f...
- 10/30/16--21:22: _DIVORCE 1.05: Gust...
- 10/30/16--22:30: _NBA Cancelled on Se...
- 10/31/16--05:10: _LIFE - Trailer
- 10/31/16--05:11: _Good Girls Revolt S...
- 10/29/16--20:54: Bette Midler throws Halloween party as Winifred Sanderson
- 10/29/16--21:27: Katy And Orlando Dress Up As Hillary And Bill
- 10/30/16--07:29: Brie Larson Goes Voting
- 10/30/16--07:50: Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson sued over 'Uptown Funk'
- 10/30/16--08:02: Michael Phelps and Nicole Johnson marry
- 10/30/16--08:06: Celebrities' Halloween Costumes Post
- 10/30/16--08:23: 👑 CL 👑 KICKS OFF HELLO BITCHES TOUR IN NYC +MEGAPOST+
- 10/30/16--08:34: Weekend Box Office: Tom Hanks bested by Tyler Perry
- 10/30/16--19:59: Shameless 7x06 Promo & Clips - "The Defenestration of Frank"
- 10/30/16--20:38: Elementary 5x05 "To Catch a Predator Predator" Promo
- 10/30/16--20:41: INSECURE 1.05: Shady as Fuck (Promo)
- 10/30/16--20:47: WESTWORLD: THE MAZE (weeks ahead promo)
- 10/30/16--20:52: Chris Rock Comments on Samantha Bee & Amy Schumer
- 10/30/16--20:53: franco's favorite horror movies to watch on halloween
- 10/30/16--21:01: EXO CBX aka EXO's first sub unit releases Hey Mama! MV
- 10/30/16--21:22: DIVORCE 1.05: Gustav (promo)
- 10/31/16--05:10: LIFE - Trailer
- 10/31/16--05:11: Good Girls Revolt Shows How Far We Haven’t Come
Marc Jacobs and Charly DeFrancesco
What's your dream Halloween costume?
Alright world. I'm about to wait in the insanely long and impressive line behind me to vote early! Power to the people✊ 🇺🇸
Made friends with my fellow voters. I taught them my personal motto: "When life gives you a line, order pizza."
I'm at the 3 hour mark. Voting YES on COMMITTED TO THIS ELECTION.
And then the Channel 2 news showed up and they did NOT want to interview me. I love America!
And then I got hungry again so Laura face timed me from the nearby "Choc O Latte" so I could pick out treats. Our friends were nice and let her leave the line, because SUGAR.
Some interesting highlights:
- Right after everyone stopped dancing during the last episode, Jane and Brad got in a huge fight. Jane threatened to “grab him by the pussy”, Brad countered that she’d only get “a handful of Django Uncut” and the episode picks up 3 years later...
- Penny moved to Japan and has been married 3 times, all on Kid Rock cruises.
- Max moved to DC and has been working as one of those scary clowns on the streets. He reveals Scotty died. Max reveals he lost weight because he has aides – as meaning interns who helped with his work enough to give Max the time to workout.
- Alex turned Xela clothing boutique into “a Fortune 500 global lifestyle brand" (Xela >>>> Goop). She goes to Japan looking for Jane.
- Jane moved to Japan and is working for Toyota. (Alex thinks is a toy company that makes action figures of “that tiny green Jedi master from Star Wars.” So: Toy-Yoda.) Jane has an identical sex-robot that tries to make out with Alex (Jane: “If you rise to the top of almost any Japanese company, you end up in their sex-doll division”).
- Dave has taken 'Steak Me Home tonight' around the country retracing Jon Favreau’s road trip from Chef. He has a tiny Lin-Manuel Miranda beard and a man-bun (ugh. he's the worst).
- Brad moved into the wilderness and became a farmer. He now has a bushy white beard. (Max: “You look like the photo negative of a rabbi”.)
- Alex tells Jane that Brad died and Dave drags Brad out of the woods and they set up a reunion. Brad and Jane get together again.
- Derrick DRAMMAAAAAAA appears. Turns out he can only say one word like Hodor from Game of Thrones: 'Drama'. As a kid, Derrick was traumatized when his mom forced him to draw nude drawings of her. “Draw” + “Ma” = Draaaaaamaaaaa!
- Scotty was not dead. He faked his death to get the gang together but while attempting to fake his death, he actually did die. (Penny: “I was supposed to sing ‘Torn’! Apparently, Scotty’s head was torn off his body by Brendan Dassey’s Sea-Doo).
- The episode ends with Dave waking up at 5:30am (Bitch, it's 5:30!) next to Alex in the series premiere, before their wedding and revealing that the entire show has been a dream!!! (Dave: “It was so weird, a bunch of super weird stuff happened, but everyone was talking so fast, it was hard to follow… and Penny’s assistant was Jane the Virgin! Brad was on New Girl, Max banged Schmidt from New Girl – man, I really gotta stop falling asleep to New Girl.”).
- Best quote: Max: “You know what I was thinking? What if George Wendt’s wife Bernadette left him for a throuple with Lucy Lu and Jamie King, then divorced them to marry NHL hall of famer Grant Fuhr, only to leave him for Everlast from House of Pain, then Sting, then Kevin Love, then Yoko Ono, then former ABC president Paul Lee, then Tuco from Breaking Bad, then Glenn Beck, then Harrison Ford, then Curious George, only to finally go back and rekindle things with George Wendt… would she go by Bernadette Wendt Lu-King Fuhr Everlast-Sting Love, Ono-Lee Tuco Beck Ford George Wendt?”
For a looooooot (i mean a loooottt) more detail of what happened check the sources: 1, 2, 3
OMG. IT WAS SO GOOD. I MISS THIS SHOW SO MUCHHHH.
Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson hit by lawsuit calling UpTown Funk a rip off https://t.co/fJqV7xlrT0— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) October 29, 2016
- The only living member of the Minnesota based band Collage is alleging Bruno Mars and producer Mark Ronson of the #1 hit 'Uptown Funk' is 'a dead-on copy in rhythm, harmony, melody and structure' of their 1983 song 'Young Girls'
- 'Uptown Funk' sold over 6.1 copies, is second longest #1 single in Billboard history and 'makes the label alone a reported $100k a week via streaming on Spotify'
Kylie Jenner as Christina Aguilera
Amy Schumer and her bf as Dustin & Eleven from Stranger Things
Ariel Winter as a Playboy Bunny
Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & dem babies
Kendall Jenner with Katy Perry as Hillary Clinton
Bette Midler as Winifred Sanderson & Kathy Griffin as Snapchat
Nicole Richie as Sigfried & Roy
Bonus! Chrissy Teigen's baby as a hotdog
there's probably more, post in the comments~
1. Fire + Can't Nobod
3. I Am The Best
5. Come Back Home
6. Gotta Be You
7. Falling In Love
9. Missing You
10. If I Were You
11. I Love You
12. The Baddest Female
13. Doctor Pepper
14. Dirty Vibe
17. Hello Bitches
+The original, unreleased, official HELLO BITCHES MUSIC VIDEO was played+
+Dara (of 2NE1 fame) was present in the show+
HELL YEAH❣️ Be there fangirlin my ass off. STAN CL🖖🏿 https://t.co/LUALOtbyrR— Orlando Jones (@TheOrlandoJones) 24 Οκτωβρίου 2016
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
What did you watch this weekend ONTD?
Fiona sees opportunity in a laundromat for sale and decides to invest. Frank revels in the good fortune of his scam, but the troops catch a whiff of foul play. Meanwhile, Kev and V discover a shocking secret about Svetlana's father.
source, 2, 3
Holmes and Watson have plenty of suspects when they investigate the murder of a man who led a secret life as a vigilante, "catfishing" sexual predators on dating sites and publicly shaming them. Also, when Shinwell's criminal record prevents him from finding a full-time job, Holmes disagrees with Watson's plan to help him.
Jonny Lee Miller: "Celebrating our 100th episode of #elementary airing this Sunday in style with the homeslice @lucyliu"
Source 1 + 2 + 3
He says that Samantha Bee is not for him, but that's ok because her comedy caters to a certain group of women.
In working with Amy Schumer, he was most drawn to the material that was most foreign to him. ex: the stuff about yeast infections
1. texas chainsaw massacre
2. the greasy strangler
3. the conjuring 2
4. friday the 13th
5. the shining
best horror movies to watch during the halloween??
such a bop <3
An NBA team canceled singer Sevyn's national anthem – because her shirt said “We Matter.” pic.twitter.com/Zu6StIzxDs— AJ+ (@ajplus) October 28, 2016
Minutes before we was to perform the national anthem at the Sixers' season opener the NBA told her she had to change. She refused, so they cancelled on her.
The Sixers' apologized and invited her to perform again.
smh @ the black guy dying first. don't know if i would bother with this if jake g wasn't in it tbh
This is mostly an excuse to talk about the show, but here's some bullet points from the article.
* The show is about a real life gender discrimination lawsuit in 1970 by women who worked at Newsweek magazine.
* Through that story the show examines broader issues that affected women then and still affect women today, such as equal pay, sexual harassment in the workplace and the need for childcare.
* The male characters are useless flops.
* For a show that is so firmly rooted in second wave feminism, there are moments that acknowledge intersectional-ism.
* Also, HBIC Eleanor Holmes Norton who is currently a Congresswoman for D.C. was a lawyer for the ACLU at the time and was the lawyer who brought the suit (and is played by Joy Bryant on the show).
* AND Grace Gummer plays Nora Ephron.