Articles on this Page
- 09/11/16--20:31: _Poldark 2x03 promo
- 09/11/16--20:36: _Rob Lowe is the off...
- 09/11/16--22:08: _ Beyonce's helps su...
- 09/12/16--06:01: _Stan Wawrinka beats...
- 09/12/16--15:10: _Quick MCR Roundup: ...
- 09/12/16--15:10: _Rami Malek at TIFF;...
- 09/12/16--15:11: _Alexis Arquette die...
- 09/12/16--15:45: _Vikings: Ferdia Wal...
- 09/12/16--15:46: _ Indiewire's 2016 E...
- 09/12/16--16:13: _Drake reportedly bu...
- 09/12/16--16:27: _Britney Spears: New...
- 09/12/16--16:39: _Kirstie Alley joins...
- 09/12/16--16:51: _First Look at Falle...
- 09/12/16--17:45: _Official stills fro...
- 09/12/16--17:45: _Stranger Things cut...
- 09/12/16--17:45: _Kendall Jenner & he...
- 09/12/16--18:31: _Céline Dion Does Re...
- 09/12/16--19:39: _Austin Mahone - Sen...
- 09/12/16--19:42: _Lin-Manuel Miranda ...
- 09/12/16--20:39: _Chris Evans Talks E...
- 09/11/16--20:31: Poldark 2x03 promo
- 09/11/16--22:08: Beyonce's helps surprise proposal during Formation tour !
- "Despite being both a captivating screen presence and a tremendous actor, Malek isn’t a conventional leading man — but as his work on the critically acclaimed cult favorite TV series “Mr. Robot” has already demonstrated, conventional isn’t always the best way to go."
- "As in “Midnight Swim,” Smith leaves many key points open to interpretation, but between the two films it’s clear that exploring mental illness on screen is an area of keen interest to the young filmmaker, who also serves as her own editor."
- "Malek is thoroughly convincing as a man at odds with himself. Whether he’s playfully interacting with his wife and daughter, or delivering a madman’s rant to thin air, Malek has the range to be utterly charming, utterly creepy, or both at once."
- "this is clearly Malek’s vehicle start-to-finish."
- 09/12/16--15:11: Alexis Arquette died from complications of AIDS
- 09/12/16--15:46: Indiewire's 2016 Emmy Predictions
- 09/12/16--16:39: Kirstie Alley joins Scream Queens
- 09/12/16--17:45: Official stills from Supergirl 2x01
- 09/12/16--18:31: Céline Dion Does Rendition Of Hot In Herre, Work Bitch + More
- Celine sings Hot In Here by Nelly
- She does a rendition of Shots by LMFAO (and starts to sing Chandelier because Celine's obsessed with Sia)
- She does a rendition of Work Bitch by Britney Spears
- Celine does a rendition of Work It by Missy Elliot
- Ellen then gives every audience member two pairs of tickets to see Celine in Vegas
- She's wearing Victoria Beckham
- She's happy René is in a better place and that he's not suffering anymore
- She's proud of how she's helping her kids to live without René being physically there
- For her singing has no competition to being a mother
- She doesn't want René Charles to take René's place because that's not his job
- RC was homeschooled and she was glad about that decision since him and René got to see each other more
- 09/12/16--19:39: Austin Mahone - Send It (Lyric Video) ft. Rich Homie Quan
- 09/12/16--19:42: Lin-Manuel Miranda and Miguel Cervantes for Chicago Mag
- 09/12/16--20:39: Chris Evans Talks Early Career, Relationships, and Crying
Synopsis: Ross and Demelza face financial ruin, and George plans revenge on Jud. Francis, meanwhile, tries to rebuild his life and extends an invitation to Ross and Demelza.
What did you think of the latest ep, ONTD? smh @ Ross
Sources: 1, 2
Quite a few celebrities, from Kate Upton to Chris Meloni, have spoken out strongly against athletes who do not conform to the standard posture while the Star-Spangled Banner plays before sporting events in the US. But there is one celebrity who stands above them all in resonating with true patriotic Americans:
Dear @NFL Any player wants to boycott the anthem on 9/11 should be asked to remain in the locker room until kick off. It's not their moment.— Rob Lowe (@RobLowe) September 11, 2016
Look at all those likes and retweets! This tweet is possibly the most popular thing Lowe has done in
Counterpoint from comedian Ian Karmel:
During his "heyday" @RobLowe did five things a day more deplorable than what Eric Garner et al were killed for. That's why they're kneeling.— Ian Karmel (@IanKarmel) September 11, 2016
Chris Meloni source, Rob Lowe source, Piers Morgan source, Ian Karmel source
ONTD, have you ever gotten away with making child porn and then used that freedom to try to stop others from protesting against the deadly inequities of a flawed and racist legal system?
-Happened during the Formation Show in St. Louis, Missouri.
-Ashley Everett, Beyonce's dance captain, got surprised mid performance of Single Ladies by her long time boyfriend, John Silver, who decided to put a ring on it !
- Beyonce preformed the iconic Single Ladies hit that night to help Silver with the proposal.
ONTD, how would you like to be proposed to ? If you're already married how did your boo propose ?
- Wawrinka is the 6th man to win his first 3 slam finals (Federer was the 5th)
- At 31 is the oldest US Open slam winner since Agassi
- His win means each active men's singles slam winner holds a US Open title
- Each slam Wawrinka has won by beating the world #1 in the final (Nadal in 2014, Djokovic in 2015 and 2016)
- Djokovic seemingly struggled against a foot injury during the match, there was some debate as to whether or not it was used as a cover for cramps (MTOs are not allowed for cramps)
Safarova and Mattek-Sands win women's doubles
- This is their 3rd slam title
- beat Garcia and Mladenovic
- The French pair were a game from victory in the 2nd set but ultimately lost the match
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Source 1, 2, 3
-MCRX offers an inside look on the writing process behind 2006's The Black Parade, giving fans access to MCR's creative process.
-The 11 unreleased tracks from the upcoming reissue were culled from over 400 hours of recordings.
-The songs are all a "rough" mix; they're not fixed up with post-production effects but have been mastered a bit so they don't seem "anemic".
sources: article tweet, tweet 1, tweet 2, tweet 3, tweet 4, tweet 5, tweet 6, tweet 7, tweet 8, tweet 9, tweet 10, tweet 11, tweet 12, and tweet 13.
Buster's Mal Heart review excerpts:
#MrRobot star @ItsRamiMalek hints at what he'll wear to the #Emmys: "It's coming down to the bowtie" #THRatTIFFpic.twitter.com/2YH6bgl6nL
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) September 12, 2016
Rami is also part of W Magazine multiple covers alongside Kanye West, Kit Harigton, Chris Evans, etc. Rest of the covers @ W source.
bonus: hanging out with Oscar Isaac + the cast of the film
mods, I switched the pictures for tweets/twitter sources, the pictures are available elsewhere online as free use/domain but I can't find embedabble content so I'll just stick to tweets.
source: pictures, W magazine, Variety, Twitter: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Follow-up to this post.
Thank you all for your love and kind words about Alexis. My hero for eternity pic.twitter.com/Z18xLtYTBv— David Arquette (@DavidArquette) 11 de setembro de 2016
source:c1 | 2
People in the comments are questioning whether it's necessary/appropriate to release her cause of death. What do you think, ONTD?
Outstanding Drama Series
Will Win: “Game of Thrones”
Could Win: “The Americans”
Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series
Will Win: Rami Malek, “Mr. Robot”
Could Win: Kevin Spacey, “House of Cards”
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series
Will Win: Robin Wright, “House of Cards”
Could Win: Keri Russell, “The Americans”
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
Will Win: Lena Headey, “Game of Thrones”
Could Win: Dame Maggie Smith, “Downon Abbey”
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
Will Win: Kit Harington, “Game of Thrones”
Could Win: Jonathan Banks, “Better Call Saul”
Outstanding Comedy Series
Will Win: “Veep”
Could Win: “Black-ish”
Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
Will Win: Jeffrey Tambor, “Transparent”
Could Win: Anthony Anderson, “Black-ish”
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
Will Win: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, “Veep”
Could Win: Ellie Kemper, “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt”
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
Will Win: Tony Hale, “Veep”
Could Win: Louie Anderson, “Baskets”
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
Will Win: Allison Janney, “Mom”
Could Win: Anna Chlumsky, “Veep”
Outstanding Limited Series
Will Win: “The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story”
Could Win: “Fargo”
Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or a Movie
Will Win: Courtney B. Vance, “The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story”
Could Win: Bryan Cranston, “All the Way”
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or a Movie
Will Win: Sarah Paulson, “The People v. O.J. Simpson”
Could Win: Kirsten Dunst, “Fargo”
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or a Movie
Will Win: Sterling K. Brown, “The People v. O.J. Simpson”
Could Win: Hugh Laurie, “The Night Manager”
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or a Movie
Will Win: Jean Smart, “Fargo”
Could Win: Regina King, “American Crime
In Future's hit "Where Ya At?", Drake raps "I’ll buy the neighbors house if they complain about the noise. Guess he kept good on that promise because the Canadian actor reportedly purchased his neighbor's house for an easy $2.85M. The home is right next door to his massive YOLO estate and has four bedrooms and five bathrooms.
Peep more photos of the ranch-style house over at Trulia.
Honestly must feel bad for his neighbors. Living next to people like him & Justin Bieber must be a fucking nightmare
New Vegas Dates. On Sale September 16th.
who's going to Vegas? or whose already been?
Miley Cyrus talks about Britney Spears on 'Elle Magazine' interview ⭐️ pic.twitter.com/h7YjS8ssE3— Fiebre Britney (@fiebrebritney_) September 12, 2016
the longevity! still a top 40 hit but looks like Spears is ready to move on to single number #2:
What will it be?
What should it be?
Whilst your faves are busy dabbling in Illuminati rituals to stay on top, Pop Queen Britney Spears is donating her spare time by giving back to the community. Here she is giving out free dance lessons to a group of young girls set to the soundtrack of Madonna's Secret:
-She will play the hospital administrator
ONTD fav Dylan O'Brien looks unrecognizable as Mitch Rapp in Vince Flynn's upcoming blockbuster American Assassin. The Lobo Adolescente joins Michael Keaton and Taylor Kitsch in the picture.
Dylie O'Bizzle returns to MTV's Teen Wolf for its sixth and final season beginning November 15 at 9/8c.
Sources: @VinceFlynnFilm, 1.
- Opens up about living with cleidocranial dysplasia
- He has a very mild case so it doesn't affect him much, and had to have a few mouth surgeries for it
- Says the cool part of it is that he can do "cool things" with his shoulders, such as moving them into the midline of his body (I couldn't picture that so I googled, and here's a pic for reference)
- The response has been great with people saying they admire him for embracing his condition on TV, and says that raising awareness for it makes him feel good
Any health issues you have to live with, ONTD?
And please do make this post about how Barb is a horrible friend/#Justice4Barb/Steve sucks/Johnatan is a creep/Winona is overacting. This show needs a tag <3
Kindle was on the cover of Allure's Oct. Best of Beauty issue, despite Kylie being the make up pioneer of the klan.
● Her screensaver is a text bubble that says "i gave you a boner, don't ignore me"
● Her speech is sprinkled with "like,""literally," and California-isms such as "gnarly."
She wants her IG to look good:
I want my Instagram to look good. You go through people's pages and it's all, like, selfies or their butts. I love a good belfie—don't get me wrong, I post those every once in a while. (a belfie, is a selfie of your butt and i'm offended to type it)
Her squad consists of Hailey Baldwin (yikes), Cara and Gigi: (smh)
This is going to sound really, really lame, but we all call ourselves the Super Natural Friend Group because we all have such cool individual lives and we've been dreaming about them since we were so young.
She wants you to talk to ha! :
I find it offensive if you're with someone at a dinner and they're just sitting on their phone the whole time, I take that personally. Like, am I not interesting enough for you to talk to me? (lol)
src: 1 2
I've taken out the pics, sorry mods <3
Beauty Post ?
She also performed her new song "Recovering" which P!nk wrote for her
SOURCES : 1/ 2 / 3
Dead @ this song being about sending nudes.
ONTD, have you sent nudes? have you received nudes? was it nice?
- Lin gives Miguel tips on bathroom breaks and handling the trickiest songs
- Miguel credits his time in "American Idiot" for preparing him for his first leading role
- Lin says Miguel's auditions made picking him for the role a no brainer
they both look so good. damn miguel 👀
mods, is this better?
source: w magazine.