Articles on this Page
- 09/10/16--13:45: _Laverne Cox pays tr...
- 09/10/16--14:09: _Chloe Moretz quits ...
- 09/10/16--14:19: _Lindsey Stirling an...
- 09/10/16--14:40: _Kylie and Kendall P...
- 09/10/16--15:10: _Jason Mitchell join...
- 09/10/16--15:23: _Katy Perry says she...
- 09/10/16--16:01: _Brad Pitt compares ...
- 09/10/16--18:46: _Amy Poehler finally...
- 09/10/16--18:46: _Posey bros + Emo Ni...
- 09/10/16--18:48: _Madonna loses custo...
- 09/10/16--18:56: _Rosamund Pike talks...
- 09/10/16--18:56: _Cara Delevingne and...
- 09/10/16--19:02: _TLC's Fundie Dad Ar...
- 09/10/16--19:28: _HBO and Breaking Ba...
- 09/10/16--20:48: _Taylor Swift workin...
- 09/10/16--20:49: _US trailer for Shin...
- 09/10/16--20:53: _Emmy Awards: Game o...
- 09/10/16--21:23: _Azealia Banks is at...
- 09/11/16--05:34: _Ryan Potter makes a...
- 09/11/16--11:21: _ONTD ORIGINAL: 15 M...
- 09/10/16--14:09: Chloe Moretz quits all future movie projects
- 09/10/16--14:40: Kylie and Kendall Panic As They Get Stuck in Elevator
- 09/10/16--18:46: Amy Poehler finally wins an Emmy.
- 09/10/16--18:46: Posey bros + Emo Nite battle for EchoPlex
- 09/10/16--18:56: Rosamund Pike talks about her new films and working with Fincher
- 09/10/16--18:56: Cara Delevingne and Annie Clark split
- 09/10/16--19:02: TLC's Fundie Dad Arrested on Child Rape Charges
- 09/10/16--19:28: HBO and Breaking Bad creator teaming up for a Jonestown series
- 09/10/16--20:48: Taylor Swift working on new music
- 09/10/16--20:49: US trailer for Shin Godzilla
- 09/11/16--05:34: Ryan Potter makes a Robin concept video for Ben Affleck
- 09/11/16--11:21: ONTD ORIGINAL: 15 Most Beautiful (Famous) Women in the World
Laverne pays tribute to her personal super heroines, including Beyoncé, Tina Turner and Tracey Africa.
There's also a behind the scenes video which additionally includes Laverne as Leontyne Price and Josephine Baker.
"She was a black trans woman who modeled in the '70s and had cosmetics deals and a hair contract with Clairol—it was a big deal. People think, ‘Oh, this trans revolution is just starting,' but we've been around for a very long time. It's important to know that there's been a path blazed for me."
Tina inspires me because of her ferocity on stage and her incredible voice that carries residence, power and beauty in every note. She is simultaneously sexy and utterly empowered. She is truly one of the architects of Rock and roll.
- Chloe has reportedly quit all future movie projects she had
- She is stepping away from the spotlight for a bit to find herself again (because all of her movies have been crap lbr )
- She's been in over 50 movies and she's only 19
i love danny elfman's theme and those movies idgaf
Kylie and Kendall along with some nobodies, Hailey Baldwin and Jordyn got stuck in an elevator on their way to some fashun show - probably - in NYC.
Kylie panicked while snapchatting the whole thing:
“We’re actually stuck in an elevator in real life, like I never thought this would actually happen,” Kendall astutely observes in another clip. “I’m genuinely so terrified and hungry, we needed to realize this stuff before.”
-They were in the elevator for 15 mins.
have you ever been stuck in an elevator ONTD?
Jason Mitchell has been cast in Kathryn Bigelow's Detroit Riot Drama. He joins John Boyega, Anthony Mackie, Will Poulter, Jacob Latimore, Algee Smith, Ben O’Toole, Jack Reynor, Kaitlyn Dever and Hannah Murray.
No details about his character have been revealed.
Katy Perry started replying to fans on twitter earlier and when asked if she'd collab with Taylor Swift she said sure... if she apologizes (what for, ontd?)
And if you're unsure on what to do this Saturday night:
In a recent interview, Pitt said that ‘The Passion of the Christ’ felt like watching an L. Ron Hubbard propaganda film.
Pitt also said that Gibson does violence extremely well, “Apocalypto” was a great film and that he’d like to make a film about Pontius Pilate.
Talking about politics, Pitt says he never thought Brexit would really happen and can't bring himself to the idea of a President Trump.
Our long national nightmare is finally over, as a result of a rare double-nomination with Tina Fey.
Tyler and Jesse Posey + Emo Nite Staff made a western-style video. Who won the Plex? Was the Teen Wolf able to go to Emo Nite? Did he have to use his Alpha Powers tm to get into the show on a school night? The Posey bros were also guest DJs for the 9/6 Emo Nite show.
Video uses the bull horn so adjust volume accordingly!
Did anyone go to this?
Both parts reached a settlement and Rocco will be living in London with his dad, film director Guy Ritchie
The sage began when Rocco refused to return to the US after visiting his dad late last year, and according to Madonna, Guy didn't do much to make him return either. ~Sources say Rocco got tired of Madonna's 'soccer mom' parenting style and the final straw was when she confiscated his phone for not doing his homework.
Apparently Guy agrees that Madonna's parenting style is excessively controlling for a 16-year-old. She's been known for being a strict parent, which in this case means making her children clean up their mess and do their homework.
Rocco blocked Madonna on instagram at one point and posted a picture and described himself as a "son of a bitch".
He's attending a day school near his dad's home in London and spends the weekends at their country house.
Because sometimes soccer Mom's need to be a .......,.,,.......
And be treated like a...............👑
We are family! 💘 no matter where we are in the 🌍🌎🌏💙!
Pike has been working in film and television for almost 20 years, but her breakthrough role for mainstream audiences was 2014’s ‘Gone Girl’.
Says that being selected by a director like that and having a role like that, which rarely ever happens to a woman, feels like beginning a new phase of her career. And being cast in that movie + getting an Academy Award nomination definitely helped a movie like ‘A United Kingdom’ get financed.
Feels admiration for the complex story of the Khamas, in which the movie is based on. David Oyelowo sent her the script and pictures of the real family and it was those photos that really sold her (they previously worked together in ‘Jack Reacher’).
She’s currently filming “Hostiles” alongside Christian Bale, Ben Foster and Stephen Lang. The movie is about a group of American cavalry officers involved in the incarceration of Native Americans during the 1890s.
- Reportedly broke up during Suicide Squad's promo tour
- Before they announced their split, Cara posted this message on her Instagram: "You can't live a positive life with a negative mind."
- Cara has been at Burning Man
- Supposedly they're gonna try and be friends but we'll see how that goes
Saw this on Twitter and was so surprised :(
-Toby Willis of "The Willis Family" (a fundie family with 12 kids, who also sing!) was arrested and charged with raping a child yesterday.
-He allegedly had an encounter with an underaged girl 12 years ago.
-The show was already cancelled back in May.
- The series is based on journalist Tim Reiterman's 1982 book, Raven: The Untold Story of Jim Jones and His People, based on the life of Jim Jones and his church/cult, Peoples Temple
- Reiterman was one of the journalists who accompanied Senator Leo Ryan to Jonestown in November of 1978 and survived the airstrip massacre
- Octavia Spencer, who bought the rights to the book, will serve as executive producer.
- While there have been several well-done documentaries about Jonestown in recent years (The Life and Death of Peoples Temple is among the best), the last drama adaptation of Jonestown was the 1980 Guyana Tragedy, starring Powers Boothe as Jim Jones.
ontd what's your favorite cult story
The victim-playing pop star has headed back into the studio, Gigi Hadid confirmed to ET.
So much for that break you spoke of!
Are you excited for Taylor's Perfect Illusion, ONTD?
-- Game of Thrones won 26 Emmys during the course of its first 5 seasons, tying it with Hill Street Blues and The West Wing as the most awarded Drama programs in Emmy history.
-- The show now stands solo as the most awarded drama ever after winning 9 awards tonight at the Creative Arts Emmys ceremony.
-- Its 9 wins tonight also breaks the record for most Creative Arts Emmy wins in a single year, surpassing the record it broke last year.
-- The show is up for 9 awards next week during the Primetime ceremony in 5 categories. It will only need to win in 4 of those categories to break its own record for most wins for a single season (and thats not totally impossible either).
-- Fraiser is the most Emmy awarded series with 37 but that won't last much longer. GOT is now at 35. (SNL has the most in total but the TV Academy considers it a Variety Program and not a Series~)
this show is unstoppable
Just one day after posting two vaguely remorseful statuses on facebook, Azealia Banks took to social media to question those who vilified her usage of a certain derogatory word:
Society still has not and will not answer my questions as to why nigger and dyke are accepted parts of english's colloquial lexicon but the other word is not.
Why can someone colloquially be called a nigger but not colloquially be called the other thing?
Society still has yet to address that sector white male privilege.
Trust me, I'm not not typing it because I "realize how much the word hurts" I'm not typing it because I don't care to deal with the type of people who usually come out to call me an ignorantcuntniggerbitch whilst trying to fight for the right to control my language and actions. These people usually shout and scream that it is not my place to give words other meanings, yet have no problem jamming along to songs in which I say nigger, by telling themselves that it's okay because I'm black and black people have re-claimed the word. These are the same people who have no problem calling me a bitch out of anger, then use the word bitch colloquially to refer to women.
Does anyone else see the hypocrisy?
Does anyone else see that I have been punished for nothing?
Is there a difference between Mac hiring a white artist who also admits to "re-claiming" the word which rhymes with maggot, dresses up in shitty drag and is the worst caricature of a gay man and canceling the release of my YUNG RAPUNXEL lipstick after having been belittled and attacked , called ghetto, ugly, and straight up insulted by a life size pig to which I insulted him back?
Is MAC cosmetics hypocritical for that? Does white priviledge have anything to do with it?
Does MAC cosmetics owe me a MAJOR apology ?
yes they do.
To be honest by dumbass has continued to use their products but the other day I was drawing in an eyebrow with the shit and almost threw up. (huh???)
I would love all of the Kunt Brigades help in boycotting MAC cosmetics.
We should not buy where we will not be hired.
She just had to make this about herself instead of owning up to her past shit. What a damn mess.
Gotta admire the kid's hustle. As long as he doesn't hit Sean Young levels of hustle...
Introducing my subjective list of the 15 most beautiful (famous) women in the world. (For all I know their could be some cashier in Ohio or a bartender in Spain or scientist in Switzerland who blows all of these celebrities away, but they aren't famous so I don't know who they are.) Presented in alphabetical order:
Amaia Salamanca / Age: 30 - Nationality: Spanish
Antonia Thomas / Age: 29 - Nationality: British
Dianna Agron / Age: 30 - Nationality: American
Elsa Hosk / Age: 27 - Nationality: Swedish
Gemma Arteron / Age: 30 - Nationality: British
Gugu MBatha-Raw / Age: 33 - Nationality: British
Jasmine Sanders / Age: 25 - Nationality: American
Jennifer Lopez / Age: 47 - Nationality: American
Kerry Washington / Age: 39 - Nationality: American
Lupita Nyong'o / Age: 33 - Nationality: Mexican/Kenyan
Margot Robbie / Age: 26 - Nationality: Australian
Nana Im Jin AH / Age: 24 - Nationality: South Korean
Nina Dobrev / Age: 27 - Nationality: Bulgarian/Canadian
Priyanka Chopra / Age: 34 - Nationality: Indian
Salma Hayek / Age: 50 - Nationality: Mexican/American
Feel free to disagree with some of my (no-doubt in some of ya'll opinions, basic) choices in the comments. Also add your own picks with pretty, pretty pictures.
Source: My opinions and 30 images from Google cropped with my Photoshop skills.