Articles on this Page
- 08/29/16--15:49: _Taylor Swift releas...
- 08/29/16--15:53: _At last! Pretty Lit...
- 08/29/16--16:17: _Man of Steel 2 Plot...
- 08/29/16--16:17: _Bachelor in Paradis...
- 08/29/16--17:23: _Karlie Kloss' Train...
- 08/29/16--18:11: _Jenji Kohan & Aliso...
- 08/29/16--18:29: _Tove Lo's 'Lady Woo...
- 08/29/16--18:29: _Utada Hikaru Addres...
- 08/29/16--18:30: _ONTD Original: Newe...
- 08/29/16--19:18: _Rizzoli and Isles s...
- 08/29/16--20:52: _Lance Bass talks Br...
- 08/29/16--21:16: _Disney World Finall...
- 08/29/16--21:29: _NSFW trailer for 'T...
- 08/29/16--23:06: _Interviews & pictur...
- 08/29/16--23:09: _Rotten Tomatoes Fuc...
- 08/29/16--23:12: _Kim Kardashian: Buy...
- 08/29/16--23:19: _The new gay bachelo...
- 08/29/16--23:20: _Ae Dil Hai Mushkil ...
- 08/29/16--23:20: _Alicia Keys has a m...
- 08/30/16--12:51: _Karen Gillan lands ...
- 08/29/16--15:49: Taylor Swift released from jury duty
- 08/29/16--15:53: At last! Pretty Little Liars OFFICIALLY ending starting April 2017
- 08/29/16--16:17: Man of Steel 2 Plot, Title, Villain & New DC Characters Revealed?
- 08/29/16--16:17: Bachelor in Paradise: A guy who is actually appealing arrives!
- 08/29/16--17:23: Karlie Kloss' Trainer Says You Should Pick Sleep Over Gym
- Alison Brie will be Ruth, a out-of-work actress who finds her one last attempt to fulfill her dreams: a weekly series about female wrestlers.
- The 10-episode series, an acronym for Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling is based on a real syndicated series about a female wrestling league.
- 08/29/16--18:29: Tove Lo's 'Lady Wood' Coming October 28
- 08/29/16--18:29: Utada Hikaru Addresses Divorce Rumors and its Sexism
- 08/29/16--18:30: ONTD Original: Newest releases in POC/Queer Punk and Alternative
- 08/29/16--19:18: Rizzoli and Isles series finale promo
- 08/29/16--20:52: Lance Bass talks Britney and Justin!
- 08/29/16--21:29: NSFW trailer for 'The Greasy Strangler'
- 08/29/16--23:09: Rotten Tomatoes Fucks up and Reveals AHS Season 6 Theme
- 08/29/16--23:20: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil teaser trailer and posters
- 08/30/16--12:51: Karen Gillan lands major role in Jumanji sequel
Jurors are asked to explain their line of work. Taylor Swift is asked, few people chuckle at the obvious. She responds, "I'm a songwriter."— Hayley Mason (@WSMVHayleyMason) August 29, 2016
When asked, Swift tells prosecutor she is involved in civil sexual assault case that hasn't gone to trial yet but says she can be impartial.— Hayley Mason (@WSMVHayleyMason) August 29, 2016
Down to the end, Taylor Swift has been dismissed from the possible jury pool of the rape trial. Other jurors to be sworn in soon.— Hayley Mason (@WSMVHayleyMason) August 29, 2016
source + source + source
-The show will return in 2017 with 10 final episodes that will (hopefully) answer any and all questions left after seven years
- The remaining episodes will debut in April
- Series finale will be 2 hours and like a movie and Marlene King will be directing
The girls also had a Facebook announcement today you can watch here
- Most of the girls say it's bittersweet that the show is ending
- Ashley seemed super
- Marlene King hopes that Famous in Love starring ONTD Bella Thorne will catch on like PLL
Working title may be Superman: Last Son of Krypton
Brainiac will be the main villain.
Kara Zor-El/Supergirl & Martian Manhunter may appear in the movie
The opening scene will see Brainiac attacking the city of Kandor on Krypton 10 years before Superman is born. Zod is leading the fight to defend Kandor but Brainiac succeeds and traps Kandor in a bottle. Brainiac will also have the civilization of Thanagar (aka the home planet of Hawkgirl and Hawkman).
Martian Manhunter bring Brainiac to Earth after chasing him for some time.
Other Justice League members will show up to help Superman defeat Brainiac.
WB wants J.J. Abrams to direct the movie
There is also rumored to be a Man Of Steel 3 for a trilogy
Wells and his skinny jeans come to paradise.
Anna Kaiser, trainer of Karlie Kloss, Shakira and Kelly Ripa had an interview where she stated "If you have a choice where you've only been sleeping five or six hours and can sleep an extra hour or work out, sleep an extra hour."
She says seven to eight hours per night is necessary, otherwise your body tends to retain water and you tend to be hungrier.
She also states that she doesn't think you should be exercising for more than 60 to 90 mins, four to five days a week.
src: 1 2
Do you get 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night ONTD ?
Check out the real trailer:
-Short film coming as well
-Named it 'Lady Wood' because she was doing things that scared her and excited her at the same time.
if the good sis carly has a tag, tove should too mods imo!
Utada Hikaru has been generating buzz with her comeback album releasing next month. However, this attention also ignited rumors about her husband using her for her money and an impending divorce. Today, Utada addressed this rumor via Twitter.
私が人生のパートナーに求めるものランキングの最下位:経済力— 宇多田ヒカル (@utadahikaru) August 29, 2016
(Translation - The bottom of the list of things I look for in a life partner: Economic strength.)
This isn't the first time this rumor has been reported. Two months after the couple got married, Japanese media alleged that Utada's then-fiance was broke, unemployed, and living off of Utada's money. Although her husband was a bartender at a London hotel, he quit his this job before he married Utada. There were also rumors about him opening a Japanese restaurant in London.
Utada also noted the sexism in how the media and society views relationships with a wealthy individual.
経済力のある男性が優しくてかわいくて自分を一番に思ってくれる女性(経済力低め)を選んだってなんの不思議にも思われないのに、性別が逆になると問題があるかのように思うのは非常に非理論的だ。男の子って大変ね。— 宇多田ヒカル (@utadahikaru) August 29, 2016
(Translation: When a wealthy man is with a cute girl who thinks highly of him, the world thinks nothing of it. Yet, when the genders are flipped, for some reason there’s an issue? Boys have it rough.)
Do you agree with Utada's observation of sexism in how her marraige has been covered?
Edit: Italics added to translation to emphasize sarcasm.
Sources 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Finding punk, indie, or alternative rock acts who aren't straight white men is no easy feat; sites like Afropunk, Jammerzine and others make the struggle a little less real. This month, we're shouting out the newest releases (late July to late August 2016) from POC/queer punk and alternative acts - everything from indie to DIY musicians!
Read below and check out what these underrated acts from the west coast to the UK have to offer!
NOVA TWINS X 'BASSLINE B*TCH'
Nova Twins are made for the stage – in front of an audience is when things get really electrifying; Amy and Georgia are totally mesmeric. The music is led by Georgia’s futuristic, thunderous bass, while Amy’s unique rockin’ yowl captivates the ear with fiery lyrics. Joined live by band mate Tim Nugent on drums this is the sound of 21st century RnR, truly pushing the boundaries. But that’s not all. The girls’ creative talents are by no means limited to their music. With a deep love of fashion, the pair invest their free time in making and customizing clothes – D.I.Y bespoke creations to wear on stage.
More music at:http://www.novatwins.com/
SHEPHERDS X 'TENSION'
Atlanta-based post-punk ambient rockers Shepherds just dropped their brand new music video 'Tension'. A melancholy, rainy day track about a bleak period in singer/guitarist Jonathan Merenivitch’s life. 'Tension' acts as a prologue for our new album Exit Youth. It sets up the conflicts and all the big ideas, and it lays out the main theme of getting old and realizing your dreams aren't gonna come true.
More music at:https://www.facebook.com/shepherdsatl
DANNY DENIAL X '$ELL ME OUT'
What you get when you press play on this track is a fairly vintage, no-fucks-given sort of grunge rock. A modern look at life and the way the world appears from the artist’s perspective, all lightly doused in the distorted and passionate tones of the nineties. Seattle-based Danny Denial's '$ell Me Out' is very much the metaphor of the starving artist making sense of the world. It’s not a sound you hear much these days, and there’s a massive stamp of character all over it, which you soon learn to recognise as being Denial’s innate style.
More music at: https://dannydenial.bandcamp.com
YOUTH MAN X 'PAINTED BLUE'
UK-based alt-rockers Youth Man just dropped the official video for their live studio performance of their single ‘Painted Blue'—a multi-layered track that reminiscent of an amped up version of Portishead with its dark vocals, haunting melodies, and hard rock grit. And while one might be quick to interpret the lead singer Kaila Whyte’s raw, impassioned vocals as lamenting about love gone wrong, lyrically, this surprising track is actually about the falseness and opacity of the social media information bubble, how it shapes our socio-political ideas and how and who we interacted with others.
More music at:https://youthman.bandcamp.com
Source 1Source 2Source 3
Show and tell: Who are your favorite POC/queer punk and alternative acts, ONTD?
- He didnt aknowlege the existence of Jessica Biel and said everyone in the world would love to see Britney and Justin together again. It should be noted that he was with JT and Jess last week for JC's birthday party.
- He thinks their eventual collab would have to be a Michael/Janet type of song and that the music video would be incredible.
- He also said to People Magazine that he has a feeling it will happen.
Source: E News Twitter - People Magazine
Disney added the Rock 'n Roller Coaster Ride in 1999 which makes it seem like your touring L.A. in a limo. During the ride people are shown a video of Aerosmith during one of their sessions.
In the video at about 3:34 Steven basically does the "Shocker" gesture in the video during the ride.
Disney found a way to alter it so he's not giving that particular gesture anymore.
Source 1 and 2
Directed by Jim Hosking, THE GREASY STRANGLER is a surreal, midnight-horror comedy produced by Timpson Films (Turbo Kid, Deathgasm), Drafthouse Films (distribution arm of cinephile-serving Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas), Rook Films (Kill List), and Elijah Wood’s production company SpectreVision (A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Cooties). World Premiered in the 2016 Sundance Film Festival Midnight Section.
The Los Angeles-set tale follows Ronnie, a man who runs a Disco Walking tour along with his browbeaten son, Brayden. When a sexy, alluring woman comes to take the tour, it begins a competition between father and son for her attentions. It also signals the appearance of an oily, slimy inhuman maniac who stalks the streets at night and strangles the innocent, soon dubbed ‘The Greasy Strangler.’
All hail the successful Jonas.........
Rotten Tomatoes might have revealed the theme to American Horror Story season six by mistake on its webpage but fear not, it's still incredibly ambiguous still.
So, apparently, this is the correct promo clip:
SOURCE: 1 and 2
Are you a Stephen King fan, ONTD?
first she takes out taylor now this?
Tinashe's a sweetheart.
Tinashe claps back
even her hot bod couldn't save this ugly ass costume ;______;
Have you purchased your copy of Glory yet, ontd?
getty 1 / getty 2 / getty 3 / getty 4getty5 / getty 6 / getty 7getty 8 / getty 9
So, the new bachelor from 'Finding Prince Charming' is called Robert Sepulveda Jr. But 10 years ago he used to be a rentboy with a massive 10inch cock.
Logo’s Prince Charming Bachelor Robert Sepulveda Jr. Is A Former Rentboy With A Giant Uncut Cock https://t.co/wT5TLCuKen— BruceJonas (@brandonjs86) August 26, 2016
He used to go by the name 'Vincent Romen'and while his rentboy page is down now, the reviews are still there. You can see most of them at the source of the source. But one stood out. Apparently he didn't like to service poc. No wonder only 3 of Robert Sepulveda Jr.’s suitors on Prince Charming are African-American.
Also, a few of his sex videos have leaked since (the tattoo in his arm is a dead giveaway) and have been uploaded to xtube (you can watch them at the source). some of them contain:
- Jerking off in a chair (his dick is big!)
- Swallowing cum from a condom while blindfolded.
- Opening a package from a client with vial of urine, a syringe full of precum, and a condom filled with cum.
- He fucks himself with a bottle and shows an ass that's straight out of mythagowoods' blog (if you know what i mean).
Source 1, 2
ONTD, do you fuck yourself with shampoo bottles?
ADHM stars Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Fawad Khan. Written and directed by Karan Johar.
1 | 2 | 3
Y'all, me choosing to be makeup free doesn't mean I'm anti-makeup. Do you! 😘😘 pic.twitter.com/Mg0Ug9YA9q— Alicia Keys (@aliciakeys) August 29, 2016
Have people ever been negative about you wearing no makeup, ONTD?
Have you ever been negative about another woman for wearing no makeup, ONTD?
Filming starts in Hawaii next month, and Karen joins Jack Black, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, and Nick Jonas. Her character's name is Martha and the role is a major one.