Articles on this Page
- 08/23/16--14:02: _Universal to Ban Ar...
- 08/23/16--14:02: _Top 10 Memorable TV...
- 08/23/16--14:20: _Kardashian Instagra...
- 08/23/16--15:35: _Bella Thorne Comes ...
- 08/23/16--15:35: _Joshua Jackson and ...
- 08/23/16--16:15: _Spider-Man creator,...
- 08/23/16--17:55: _Game of Thrones Pro...
- 08/23/16--17:55: _Melanie Martinez re...
- 08/23/16--17:55: _Bachelor in Paradis...
- 08/23/16--17:56: _Maisie Williams On ...
- 08/23/16--17:56: _Rachel McAdams and ...
- 08/23/16--18:04: _CBB Day 25: Double ...
- 08/23/16--18:11: _Preview: Britney Sp...
- 08/23/16--18:18: _Amy Schumer opens u...
- 08/23/16--19:22: _Big Fat Quiz of Eve...
- 08/23/16--19:25: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 08/23/16--20:08: _franco's band, dadd...
- 08/23/16--20:12: _Tamar Braxton and V...
- 08/23/16--21:06: _Halt & Catch Fire -...
- 08/24/16--14:42: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 08/23/16--14:02: Top 10 Memorable TV Cartoon Characters of All Time
- 08/23/16--14:20: Kardashian Instagram accounts break ad laws, says consumer group
- 08/23/16--15:35: Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual
- 08/23/16--15:35: Joshua Jackson and Ruth Wilson spend 8 hours drinking at restaurant
- Stan Lee was interviewed by the Toronto Sun, and they asked him about Zendaya's casting as Mary Jane.
- He didn't seem to care about Zendaya's skin or hair color like the rest of the fanboys, and this is what he said: “If she is as good an actress as I hear she is, I think it’ll be absolutely wonderful.”
- 08/23/16--17:55: Game of Thrones Producer to Develop Series about Wu Zetian
- 08/23/16--17:55: Bachelor in Paradise: Grab that screen time, girl
- 08/23/16--17:56: Maisie Williams On GoT S7: "Shit Gets REAL"
- 08/23/16--18:04: CBB Day 25: Double Eviction!
- 08/23/16--18:11: Preview: Britney Spears on Carpool Karaoke!
- 08/23/16--18:18: Amy Schumer opens up about sexual assault
- 08/23/16--19:22: Big Fat Quiz of Everything 2016: episode 2/3
- The Sultans of Bhunai: Noel Fielding and Richard Ayoade
- TGGTTB :) (Two Great Guys Trying Their Best): Adam Buxton and Jonathan Ross
- Tits and Teeth: Aisling Bea and Rob Beckett
- 08/23/16--19:25: Pretty Little Liars 7x10 Summer Finale Promo
- 08/23/16--20:08: franco's band, daddy, mv is here!! (nsfw)
- 08/23/16--21:06: Halt & Catch Fire - Next On 'Flipping the Switch' Episode 303
- 08/24/16--14:42: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
-According to Bob Lefsetz, of (an important industry newsletter)The Lefsetz Letter, Lucian Grainge, CEO of Universal Music Group has reportedly ordered the company's labels to stop giving exclusives to streaming services.
-Universal will be the first label to do so.
-Will impact artists such as Drake, Taylor Swfit, The Weeknd, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj
-Bob Lefsetz, argues that streaming companies' (read: Apple Music's) exclusive deals with artists is anti competitive and harms both the artist and consumer in the end. “Apple Music is a me-too product that works badly that’s locked behind a paywall and the music industry wants it to be the dominant platform so the fan is squeezed and indie acts are pushed down to the bottom where they belong.”
-Lefsetz on artists who sign exclusive deals: “Shame on you Frank, and shame on everybody else who takes money from Apple and screws fans. There’s enough money in music without taking every last buck, and the joke is on you, for thinking so short term, you want your music available to everybody, because in these days of information overload we need nobody, everybody is superfluous, you don’t want to enter the marketplace with one hand tied behind your back,” he wrote.
tbh i feel like exclusive deals do harm artists bc instead of buying the album some people will just torrent it and instead of getting the little money that they'd get from all the streaming companies, the artist is literally only getting apple music streaming money. and i know they get $$$ for the exclusivity, but it's not right imo. anyway, i wonder if this means taylor swift will be forced into spotify lmao
10. Smurfette (The Smurfs)
8. Alvin (Alvin & The Chipmunks
6. Arthur Read (Arthur)
4. Eric Cartman (South Park)
2. Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)
Honourable mentions : Tina (Bob's Burgers), and Sterling Archer (Archer)
Trying to get in on that WatchMojo money
-The Kardashians have numerous brands they associate with: these brands include Balmain to Calvin Klein to FitTea, but the family might soon have to make it clear what exactly those associations entail.
-Kim, Kylie, Khloe, Kendall and Kourtney were put on alert last week by consumer watchdog Truth In Advertising for failing to "disclose their relationships with the companies being promoted" in their posts, which is required by federal law (i.e. you have to make it clear you're getting paid to promote their brand #ad #spon)
-members of the Kardashian/Jenner family are engaged in deceptive marketing campaigns for various companies by routinely creating and publishing sponsored social media posts for such companies without clearly and conspicuously disclosing that they are paid representatives of those companies or that the posts are advertisements according to the source
-A letter threatens to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission unless more than 100 allegedly deceptive photos are removed from the family's various Instagram accounts.
-Several of the photos in question have been removed from Kardashian and affiliate brand Instagram accounts as of Tuesday.
After photos of her kissing a girl emerged (what ?) Bella said "yes" to a fan on twitter asking if she was bi.
bella thorne came out as bi and she had a gf im happy for ha pic.twitter.com/wqxDiMhkGg— jules (@debnamstarks) August 23, 2016
the pic below is apparently her bff, and not her gf
Bella thorne n her gf r SO CUTE pic.twitter.com/72KIXkwXMI— bridget (@softbabiecalum) August 23, 2016
Aww thank you for all the accepting tweets from everyone. I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️ #pride— bella thorne (@bellathorne) August 23, 2016
src: 1 2 3 4 5
Christopher Newman, who has been a producer for Game of Thrones since the first season, has signed a deal with Starlight Media and K. Jam Media to develop and produce Empress, which has been commissioned as a 13-episode drama. Empress will tell the storied tale of the only female empress in the history of China — Wu Zetian, who ruled during the Tang dynasty (618-906 A.D.), a time of relative freedom for women. She was known for her wit, intelligence and humor as well as being ruthless, cunning and a political force to be reckoned with. The series will follow her ascent through the court of Emperor Tai Tsung; life as his favorite concubine — and ultimately her rise to power.
article | RP
Note: The article calls Wu Zetian China's only female empress, which literally doesn't make sense. She was China's first and only female emperor, a title she assumed once she'd decimated her rivals and declared the beginning of a new dynasty, after her husband's death.
Wu Zetian was covered by Jason Porath on his Rejected Princesses blog.
I like her music but she feels even more try hard than Halsey sigh
Izzy finishes drying her hair. The one successful BiP couple mentors? this season's castaways.
ONTD's favorite teen got a preview of the future of
ASoIaF Game of Thrones and decided to taunt her elders with a series of unnecessary tweets. The show will return in 11-12 months, so she needs to leak shit or sod off.
just finished reading season 7— Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) August 22, 2016
shit gets REAL— Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) August 22, 2016
i'd start preparing yourselves now— Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) August 22, 2016
scratch that, nothing will prepare you for this— Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) August 22, 2016
holy BALLS— Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) August 22, 2016
Interpretations? Also, is grrm still alive?
source, 2 (more)
Vote to win!
First time in CBB history where all the Americans have made it to the finale!
Who do you think will win?
Airs this Thursday 8.25
Amy Schumer was on "The Howard Stern Show" and discussed, among other things, the sexual abuse she faced at the hands of former boyfriends (which was mentioned in her book), and wants to let people know that sexual assault comes in all forms.
Thinks it's important to talk about it because it makes her feel less alone in this.
The audio is at the source.
She talks about how her boyfriend at the time started having sex with her while she was asleep and that many people doubted her allegations. Mentions how they didn't have sex before, didn't wanna press charges, etc, and also talks about another boyfriend who was physically abusive.
It wasn't the 'perfect rape' as people expected so a lot of them doubted her, and that kind of attitude makes victims not wanna speak up.
Following my first post, here's the second episode of Big Fat Quiz of Everything! The teams:
-Cool Dad™ humour with Adam and Jonathan (Speaking of Adam, that is one handsome man unf)
-Richard gets angry!!! He's on a roll the whole episode, I loved it. I still can't at <lj-spoiler>YOUR HAIR IS STILL FUCKING WET FROM THE WOMB</lj-spoiler> oh god help me
-I want some Maltesers now :(
-at some point they break out wigs and may I say Richard is beautiful with his omw
-Noel is a cutie as usual lol
-Aisling is funny as shit. I didn't really know ha before this but now I'm stanning !!
-All in all a funny and good episode
And next episode is on Sunday. Noel Fielding is returning withEddie Izzard, Alan Carr, Chelsea Peretti, Romesh Ranganathan and Dara Ó Briain! It will be the last episode of the BFQoE series, so no more until the end of the year :(
So how did you like this episode ONTD? Excited for next week? I know I am 'cause I love all of them (and Chelsea is returning yeeeessss I can't wait!!)
- directed by actor, director, author, genius, artiste james franco
- franco said of his clip in a press release, “everything gets wild at the chateau marmont. bungalow 2, where they rehearsed rebel without a cause in the ’50s and nicholas ray had his affair with young natalie wood. some hippies threw a party, and things got wild.” and there’s your plot summary
do you swallow??
-Cops were called to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Atlanta on Sunday. They were allegedly called to the scene by Tamar Braxton after she and her husband Vince Herbert got into a violent brawl.
-Vince reportedly bit one of Tamar's fingers so hard that he drew blood.
-Vince fled the scene before the cops arrived.
-According to witnesses, Tamar turned down offers for EMS services to treat her wounded finger.
While walking around at LAX a paparazzo asked the couple for verbal confirmation that things are fine between them, and Vince smiled and gave him a thumbs up.