Articles on this Page
- 08/19/16--12:12: _Guardians of the Ga...
- 08/19/16--12:52: _19 Iconic Back-to-S...
- 08/19/16--13:44: _Rio Govt PSA: "Don'...
- 08/19/16--13:45: _"GLORY" official tr...
- 08/19/16--15:04: _Little Mix's Perrie...
- 08/19/16--15:05: _Jack Riley, Voice O...
- 08/19/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 08/19/16--17:40: _Abigail Breslin sla...
- 08/19/16--17:41: _NBCs 'Hairspray' Fi...
- 08/19/16--17:47: _Ellen Page and Kate...
- 08/19/16--17:50: _Rio - Night 14 - Ev...
- 08/19/16--17:55: _#RenewKilljoys - Lo...
- 08/19/16--18:23: _Ben Affleck to dire...
- 08/19/16--18:23: _CBB Day 22: Double ...
- 08/19/16--18:24: _Frankmusik's new vi...
- 08/19/16--18:24: _Britney didn't and ...
- 08/19/16--18:24: _BoJack Horseman's C...
- 08/19/16--19:24: _More Lana Del Rey S...
- 08/19/16--19:24: _Tory Lanez Releases...
- 08/20/16--11:09: _iHeartRadio: Gaga's...
- 08/19/16--12:52: 19 Iconic Back-to-School Movies
- 08/19/16--13:45: "GLORY" official tracklist
- 08/19/16--15:04: Little Mix's Perrie Edwards goes out with Luke Pasqualino
- Perrie and Luke met last week in Mahiki, a cocktail bar and club in London, through a mutual friend.
- They hit it off that night, so they made plans to meet up again.
- Last night they went on their first date.
- They went to see Aladdin the Musical in London's West End, and after the show they went to Mahiki once again.
- Sources say that things are going well between them, and that hopefully it will blossom into something more.
- 08/19/16--15:05: Jack Riley, Voice Of Stu Pickles On Rugrats, Has Died
- 08/19/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 08/19/16--17:40: Abigail Breslin slams Gold's Gym body-shaming ads
- 08/19/16--17:41: NBCs 'Hairspray' First look
- 08/19/16--17:47: Ellen Page and Kate Mara to Star in Romantic Drama 'Mercy'
- 08/19/16--17:50: Rio - Night 14 - Evening Post
- 08/19/16--17:55: #RenewKilljoys - Look at last weeks ep and Killjoys social media
- 08/19/16--18:23: CBB Day 22: Double Eviction!
- 08/19/16--18:24: Frankmusik's new video for Day Break
- 08/19/16--18:24: BoJack Horseman's Creator Muses on Marge Simpson, Depresses Everyone
- 08/19/16--19:24: More Lana Del Rey Songs Leak
- 08/19/16--19:24: Tory Lanez Releases 28 Track Album
If you’re complaining about the ethnicity of Mary Jane your life is too good. https://t.co/b6XDUpRQ3i— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) August 19, 2016
Since it has been revealed that Zendaya could possibly be Mary Jane in Spiderman: Homecoming a lot of negative and of course racist comments have been circulating around the internet. James Gunn who is usually outspoken about Marvel news decided to give his two cents about the news. Dan Slott who is a comic book writer for Marvel currently helming the ongoing Amazing Spider-Man series also shared his thoughts:
Heroes & great characters come in every color— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) August 19, 2016
& they are for EVERYONE.
There's nothing about Peter Parker or Mary Jane
that HAS to be white.
There's 50+ years of a white Peter Parker & a white Mary Jane.— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) August 19, 2016
Those comics/movies aren't being burned or erased.
It's ok to share the toys.
I really hope Zendaya is Mary Jane and never gets red hair just to piss off the fanboys who thinks her hair color is a "defining character trait"
1. Grease (1978)
Genre: Musical, Romance
About: Good girl Sandy and greaser Danny fell in love over the summer. When they unexpectedly discover they're now in the same high school, will they be able to rekindle their romance?
Have an score of 7,2/10 on IMDB
2. Heathers (1988)
Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama
About: In order to get out of the snobby clique that is destroying her good-girl reputation, an intelligent teen teams up with a dark sociopath in a plot to kill the cool kids. Have an score of 7,3/10 on IMDB
3. Bring It On (2000)
Genre: Comedy, Sport
About: A champion high school cheerleading squad discovers its previous captain stole all their best routines from an inner-city school and must scramble to compete at this year's championships.
Have an score of 5,9/10 on IMDB
4. Mean Girls (2004)
About: Cady Heron is a hit with The Plastics, the A-list girl clique at her new school, until she makes the mistake of falling for Aaron Samuels, the ex-boyfriend of alpha Plastic Regina George.
Have an score of 7,0/10 on IMDB
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Genre: Drama, Romance
About: An introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world. Have an score of 8,0/10 on IMDB
The government of Rio de Janeiro released a PSA saying: "Don't pull a Ryan Lochte. Falsely reporting a crime IS A CRIME". Notice how they @ the athlete.
- Brazilians are not pleased by his non-apology and are letting him know on social media
- Police Chief Alexandre Braga, one of the high-level officers handling the case, told Brazilian news that Lochte's apology is "full of euphemisms", "appears to be something targeted more towards his sponsors than to be an actual retraction", and includes a "fantasy version of events"
- It has been revealed by the swimmers Bentz and Conger, in their statements to police, that the robbery lie was cooked up in order to "save the relationship" of one of the 4 swimmers, as one of them (it is unclear at this point who) cheated on his gf. It has been confirmed by police that the swimmers were hooking up with women that night, and police have already talked to the cab driver who drove the women home.
- Ryan Lochte has a girlfriend, who incidentally was in Rio that night but NOT with the swimmers - she chose to stay at her hotel instead of going out.
- This has been confirmed by Brazilian media. The prosecutors wanted him to pay R$ 150.000,00, but the judge disagreed and put the fine at R$ 35.000,00, so they say they will appeal. It will likely go nowhere as Feigen has already paid the fined and showed proof to authorities, gotten his passport back and been cleared to return to the US.
A word from some of his sponsors:
Ralph Lauren on their #RyanLochte sponsorship: 'We are working closely with the USOC on developments in Rio & r reviewing the situation.'— Heather Long (@byHeatherLong) 19 de agosto de 2016
Speedo on endorser Ryan Lochte: "Speedo is following the situation, and has a policy not to comment on ongoing legal investigations."— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) 18 de agosto de 2016
Airweave CEO Motokuni Takaoka's statement regarding brand ambassador Ryan Lochte. pic.twitter.com/hGmwbrGxqj— Liz Mullen (@SBJLizMullen) 19 de agosto de 2016
wazashayer: 09.08.16 - @mahikilondon 🌴 @cirocgb 🔵 - Moments That Make You Go 😝
@lucapasqualino & @perrieeele
perrieeele: So I just went to see @aladdinlondon and it was breath taking! Omg jasmine is goals.... Her voice, her dancing, her body! Aladdin was insane and the genie made me giggle soooo much!! Omg I just can't get over it! Such a wonderful night!☺️😍
wazashayer: 18.08.16 - @mahikilondon 🌴 @mahikirum 🍹@CirocGb 🔵 - It's Simply A Tiki Thursday
@perrieeele @kateb_pilates @brianmcfadden123 @lucapasqualino
source / source / source / source / source
Jack Riley, who voiced Stu Pickles on 'Rugrats', has passed away at the age of 80. He had succumbed to pneumonia and infection. He was also known for portraying Elliot Carlin on the Bob Newhart Show.
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Caption: wow honestly disgusted by this @goldsgym you should be ashamed of yourselves. Things like this are the reason 9 year old girls develop eating disorders. Working out should be something you do for yourself, your health and your mind & body, not cuz a corporation declares your body shape isn't what girls should look like. Also I wonder if it's cool with Golds Gyms for men to be pear shaped? Interesting they had to single out females. Good job for preying on people's insecurities and perpetuating body image issues! Good thing I've never signed up for your gym, now I certainly never will. ✌🏻️
Why is JHud wearing a 2 dollar wig?
Israeli filmmaker Tali Shalom Ezer will direct Ellen Page and Kate Mara in the romance-drama “Mercy”. Page is portraying Lucy, the daughter of a man on death row falling in love with Mara’s Mercy character, a woman on the opposing side of her family’s political cause. As a result, Lucy’s value for truth is tested as her world begins to unravel.
Morning Twitter friends. Tune in live tonight and tweet along so we can get #killjoys renewed for a 3rd season. Only 3 episodes left!🚀💥👍🏻— Aaron Ashmore (@AaronRAshmore) August 19, 2016
Also Entertainment Weekly just listed the series as one of their favorite things this week so jump on board the Killjoys train!
Source 1, 2 and 3
Hannah is currently in the UK busy working on 'Ready Player One' which is why there isn't anything from her this week. New episode starts in five! Who is ready for it?
Ben Affleck will produce the project alongside Matt Damon, Jennifer Todd and the Agatha Christie estate.
Christopher Keyser (creator of 'Party of Five') is responsible for the scrip which is based on the story about a lawyer who represents a man accused of murdering a wealthy widow who named him her sole heir.
Who is your favorite singer that nobody but you cares about?
- LeAnn Rimes talks about admiring Britney and the pressures of stardom.
- Summarizes the events of Britney's downfall in the late 00's.
- Criticizes Vanessa Grigoriadis’ 2008 Rolling Stone article and uses it as an example of the way the media was nasty toward Britney.
- Goes on to praise Britney despite all she's been through and provides examples of why she's still a great popstar.
- Basically, haters ain't shit and no matter how many "exposés" they do Britney will remain one of the best popstars in the world. Period.
ONTD, do you ever spend all your unemployed time anonymously bashing someone better than you online who doesn't know you exist?
A Tribute to the Intense Loneliness of Marge Simpson, As Told By the Creator of 'Bojack Horseman' https://t.co/yxuG2HEVzA— pajiba (@pajiba) August 16, 2016
While posted in July, the tweets from Bojack Horseman creator Raphael Bob-Waksberg about Marge Simpson and the bleakness of suburbia have only started to get attention in the past week. The tale started with a simple question: "Does Marge have friends?"
Does Marge have friends?— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
(a poem in fifteen tweets)— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Who are Marge’s friends? Is Helen Lovejoy a friend? Sarah Wiggum? Agnes Skinner?— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
To whom does Marge spill her secrets over coffee on cold days? Who laughs at Marge’s jokes? Who knows Marge, truly and well?— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Who tells Marge to leave the brute, knowing she won’t? “You don’t have to stay. You deserve so much more.”— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Who, on a morning walk, sees a tall blue bush, texts a photo to Marge, “this made me think of you”? Surely not Lenny, or Kirk or Luann.— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Did Marge mourn for Maude Flanders? Late nights, at the kitchen table, staring at her own hands. Is she haunted still by her absence?— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Does she see in her late neighbor a cautionary tale? Seldom-remembered, semi-anonymous Maude — could this fate too befall Marge?— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Perhaps, once at a summer barbecue, when both were still alive, Maude grabbed Marge’s hand under the table and held tight.— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
What prompted this sudden connection, this sudden expression of— what was it, warmth?— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
The two weren’t close— acquaintances, sure, had they ever even hugged?— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
And yet here they were, holding hands, silently, secretly, while their children shrieked and their husbands grilled the hot dogs.— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
One night, Marge couldn’t sleep, the linens, hung to dry in the yard, flapping in the wind with unprecedented accent.— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Marge wandered into the night, a fleck of yellow in a blanket of white stars, and she felt, as she often did, alone.— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Marge felt the sharp grass on her feet, the breeze on her face. Over the fence she saw Maude, pale as a sheet, her eyes wet with tears.— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
Marge looked to her— “Maude?” and Maude shook her head.— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
And Maude whispered this: “It’s not the calm before the storm that frightens me. It’s the calm that follows.”— Raphael Bob-Waksberg (@RaphaelBW) July 12, 2016
And just in case that story wasn't depressing enough...
@RaphaelBW The narrative imperative forces Marge into loneliness. It's why the Simpsons Movie doesn't work--you know she can't leave Homer.— Liz Watson (@watsontots) July 12, 2016
@RaphaelBW And it's the saddest thing. The certainty of Marge's state. The finality of it. And the show knows it!! They joke about it!— Liz Watson (@watsontots) July 12, 2016
Source one, source two
ONTD, have you ever been forced into considering bleak reality while trying to relax and watch the Simpsons (the good years)?
Lana has over 100 unreleased songs but recently an account has gone LanaExposed v.2 and released another bunch of her unreleased stuff, although LB has their own speculations, the account has remained respectful to Lana's personal life unlike LanaExposed so far.
(so much better than the crap on UV, SORRY)
Fans are already requesting her album demos (mainly UV, smh) from the account.
src: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
What's your fave unreleased Lana song ?
Tory Lanez released his new album I Told You which includes his hit songs Say It and LUV. The album is available on Spotify.
iHeartRadio got the very first listen of Lady Gaga's brand-new single, "Perfect Illusion," when she appeared at their Music Summit on Wednesday morning.
Gaga shed a little light on the break-up inspired dance song while previewing the song at the Music Summit. “The song is about modern ecstasy,” she said of the dance anthem, which was produced by Mark Ronson, Bloodpop and Tame Impala frontman Kevin Parker. “We found our sweet, simple, ragey way of saying it.” She added, "I get this sick adrenaline rush every time I hear it."
A writer for iHeartRadio, who was in attendance, gave his own spin on the song: "'Perfect Illusion' finds a sweet space in Mother Monster’s catalog alongside some of her best dance floor anthems. It’s a cut that touches the highest of highs and lowest of lows in a relationship gone wrong, thus, the perfect illusion.”
@jordannskyee Trust us. Massive BOP!— iHeartTheater NYC (@iHeartTheaterNY) August 17, 2016
@TheMonsterGaga9 Incredible. We were humming it all day.— iHeartTheater NYC (@iHeartTheaterNY) August 17, 2016
@tattooedreams We only got to hear it once, but it was really. really. good. Prob new fave lead single, but we still love all of those too.— iHeartTheater NYC (@iHeartTheaterNY) August 17, 2016
Mark Ronson, who worked on most songs on Gaga's new record and is likely its executive producer, raved about collaborating with the superstar in a new interview w/ Buro 24/7's Tracy Phillips.
"I went in on the first day with very open expectations," Mark recalled."I didn't know if we would work together for two weeks or six months. I knew she was very talented, I'd seen her perform and knew how seriously she takes music. She's really a muso at heart, and is happiest when she's sitting behind the piano yelling out chord changes to the drummer or whatever. But we started working and it kind of exceeded any expectations of what I thought the music was going to be like."
He continued: "It's been one of my favorite records to work on and some of the people who have come in to play on it are my favorite musicians, writers and some of her favorites. I think it's just really good music and probably a record for people who might not have realized that her music had something for them — at least based on the small amount of people who've heard it so far. It's definitely pretty deep musically for sure."
Source | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4