Articles on this Page
- 08/14/16--13:00: _Hugh Grant fails to...
- 08/14/16--15:22: _Karlie Kloss Kommen...
- 08/14/16--15:49: _Trailer for Oxygen'...
- 08/14/16--16:23: _Lady Gaga & Azealia...
- 08/14/16--16:25: _Guess who just join...
- 08/14/16--17:57: _Selena Gomez Comes ...
- 08/14/16--17:57: _A Place to Call Hom...
- 08/14/16--17:58: _CBB Day 17: Condoms...
- 08/14/16--17:59: _How SNL just took a...
- 08/14/16--18:16: _Tyler Perry's 'Too ...
- 08/14/16--18:59: _The NFL + Pepsi Den...
- 08/14/16--19:41: _Trailer for Hidden ...
- 08/14/16--19:59: _Chinese diver He Zi...
- 08/14/16--20:11: _Alexandra Reid beco...
- 08/15/16--14:25: _The 25 best feelgoo...
- 08/15/16--15:10: _Kirsten Dunst Injur...
- 08/15/16--15:15: _Comedy Central canc...
- 08/15/16--15:23: _@SarahKSilverman fa...
- 08/15/16--15:51: _‘Masters Of The Uni...
- 08/15/16--15:51: _Exhibit #1328 Again...
- 08/14/16--15:22: Karlie Kloss Komments on Kim Kardashian (+ other Karlie K-news)
- Like a Kloss Tee, Exclusively from Express
- USB Stick (loaded with exclusive Klossy items!)
- Portable Charger
- Enamel Pin
- Sticker Sheet
- 08/14/16--16:23: Lady Gaga & Azealia Banks collab #leaks - Red Flame (Demo)
- 08/14/16--16:25: Guess who just joined twitter?
- 08/14/16--17:57: Selena Gomez Comes For Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber posted pictures of Sofia Richie and himself, and Sofia was getting a lot of hate
- He then posted this photo with the caption telling fans to leave her alone, there was a post about it
- Selena responded to his comments and said this.
- She edited her comment to put "supported you before any one ever did"
- Lastly, Selena just posted this after making those comments
- Update: Justin responded between the time the post was accepted
- 08/14/16--17:57: A Place to Call Home - Season 4 Trailer
- 08/14/16--17:58: CBB Day 17: Condoms, nail manicures, and cigarettes oh my!
- 08/14/16--17:59: How SNL just took a huge step away from toxic bro humor
- 08/14/16--18:16: Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- 08/14/16--19:41: Trailer for Hidden Figures
- 08/14/16--19:59: Chinese diver He Zi wins silver, immediately accepts diamond
- 08/14/16--20:11: Alexandra Reid becomes the first Black kpop leader!!!
- 08/15/16--14:25: The 25 best feelgood movies on Netflix
- Kiki Dunst reposted this Twitter meme on her instagram, referring to the 1999 Sofia Coppola film 'The Virgin Suicides' (on which she starred as Lux) as being the "real" suicide squad in a comparision to DC's 'Suicide Squad'.
- She has also posted this pictures with a injured leg on Instagram.
- No explanation of what happened was given, but the injured leg didn't stahp ha from seeing Cindy Sherman's exhibition in LA.
- 08/15/16--15:15: Comedy Central cancels 'The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore'
- 08/15/16--15:23: @SarahKSilverman faces backlash after tipping joke gone wrong
Hugh Grant went on Watch What Happens Live to promote his new film Florence Foster Jenkins and, while playing a game, failed to recognize his Bridget Jones' Diary co-star Renée Zellwegger.
Andy Cohen showed Hugh a lineup of photos of his past leading ladies and asked which one of them is the most down-to-earth.
"Down-to-earth? That's pushing it. Who's the one second from the right because I've never seen her before in my life."
Andy Cohen told him who it was and Hugh said, "Oh, Renée! Not exactly down-to-earth. Out to lunch."
From online bullies to #squad life: @karliekloss tells all to @GilesHattersley: https://t.co/KniEKP9Ex0pic.twitter.com/5lnNJmqWjn
— Sunday Times Style (@TheSTStyle) August 14, 2016
Box set includes:
Source: Oxygen's Youtube
They're all so gorgeous. Will you be watching, ONTD?
This is a demo rejected from ARTPOP. Producer DJ White Shadow encouraged Azealia to leak it.
He played a character on Grey's Anatomy and then died and became a ghost.
He played a character on Supernatural and then died and became a ghost.
It's Sir! Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Denny aka Papa Winchester aka Negan!!
And his first tweet was with his TV sons:
Also, his bromance with Norman Reedus remains strong.
ONTD, are you ready to accept JDM as your lord?
Source 1, 2
justinbieber "I'm gonna make my Instagram private if you guys don't stop the hate this is getting out of hand, if you guys are really fans you wouldn't be so mean to people that I like"
selenagomez My whole life. You matter most. Thank you for letting me do what I love every day.
Making posts on mobile suck
SOURCE / SOURCE /
SOURCE / SOURCE
Australian hit 'A Place to Call Home' returns for a 4th season in a new network (Showcase) on September 11. If you haven't seen it... it's like an Australian Downton Abbey, but better.
Anyone else watching thisss?!!! IT'S SO GOOOOODDDD!!!! David Berry is a fucking gift.
-Bear abuses his portion of the shopping budget by ordering condoms, manicure kit, and cigarettes
-The house tries to punish him by not offering him food but Lewis will share with Bear
-Heavy D accuses Renee of never washing up after cooking which leads her to have words with Heavy
-Bear decides to jump in and antagonize Renee
-Renee tries to call a truce w/Bear
-The house nominates:
While people usually focus on the cast changes, there have been a lot of behind-the-scenes changes going on at SNL. They've demoted the two headwriters they hired in 2014, when the show started to get really bad, and have hired two new headwriters, a gay man and a woman.
The article talks about how SNL notoriously makes homophobic jokes and given some comments from the new headwriter who is a gay man, it seems unlikely he would approve those sorts of sketches. Also, two of the castmembers that are leaving, Taran and Jon, were often the ones who played stereotypically flamboyant gay characters.
The headwriters are responsible for everything from the cold open to the monologues, so they really shape the whole feel of the show. They've also said that they really like to write for women and given that there are so many strong female castmembers on SNL right now, there could be even more sketches that primarily feature the ladies of SNL.
The new headwriters were the ones who came up with sketches like "Back Home Ballers", "First Got Horny 2 U", and "The Dudleys"
The article also mentioned how there will be 30% less commercials now, with more integrated marketing, and that Lorne is trying to appeal to millenials instead of using bro-humor.
Will this make you watch SNL come September? Will SNL viewing posts here get more than 300 comments?
Scandal but with a white trash lead A young woman is forced to return to her trailer-park beginnings after her political career is derailed by a sex scandal.
Danielle Savre, Brock O’Hurn, Kelly Sullivan, Brad Benedict, Brooke Anne Smith, Alpha Trivette, Trisha Rae Stahl, Robert Craighead, Annie Thrash, Curran Walters and bonus: Heather Locklear
This is because I have seen this commercial sixty seven million times in the last two weeks and I had to subject it to the rest of you. Also, bonus Brock wearing clothing?? Who knew he could act? (This is obviously still up for debate.)
-“The NFL and Pepsi are big fans of Adele. We have had conversations with several artists about the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show. However, we have not at this point extended a formal offer to Adele or anyone else. We are focused on putting together a fantastic show for Houston and we look forward to revealing that in good time,”
shit i forgot the super bowl was in houston next year. i need 2 go out that entire week haha (also: they should just get beyonce to perform again)
HIDDEN FIGURES is the incredible untold story of Katherine G. Johnson (Taraji P. Henson), Dorothy Vaughan (Octavia Spencer) and Mary Jackson (Janelle Monáe)—brilliant African-American women working at NASA, who served as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history: the launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit, a stunning achievement that restored the nation’s confidence, turned around the Space Race, and galvanized the world.
Coming to theaters in January
Shortly after accepting her silver medal for the 3m women's springboard final, Chinese diver He Zi received a surprise proposal from her boyfriend, fellow diver Qin Kai. This isn't the first proposal at the Rio Olympics--a few days ago, Marjorie Enya, the manager for the stadium hosting the rugby matches, proposed to her girlfriend of two years, Isadora Cerullo, a member of the Brazilian rugby team. Aww!
(click here for a longer video)
sources: article / diving and rugby proposals
ontd how would you react to a public proposal?</a>
안녕하세요 저는 라니아 리더입니다 😆🙈 https://t.co/CVLKEn45h0— Alexandra Reid (@thealexreid) 14 de agosto de 2016
Tweet roughly translate to 'Hello, I'm Rania's leader'
What are the responsiblities of a leader?
Generally they're the link between management and the group, so if the management has any news, they will tell the group leader and vice versa.
Too bad she is in charge of a flopping group tho
3. Whip It (2009)
Genre: Drama, Sport, Comedy.
About: Rebellious teenager Bliss Cavendar lives in Bodeen, Texas with her dad, little sister and her mother who keeps pushing her into beauty pageants, but Bliss have something else on her mind Roller Derby! Have an score of 6,9/10 on IMDB.
5. Legally Blonde (2001)
Genre: Comedy, Romance.
About: After being dumped by her boyfriend, Elle Woods decides to win him back by following him to Harvard law school. Have an score of 6,2/10 on IMDB.
11. Mermaids (1990)
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
About: Mrs Flax and her two daughters moves to Eastport, Massachusetts after yet another failed relationship. Charlotte the oldest daughter who's tired of the constant moving seeks comfort in religion and wants to become a nun but gets confused when she falls in love with Joe who's a church employee.
Have an score of 6,6/10 on IMDB.
19. Coming To America (1988)
Genre: Comedy, Romance
About: Prince Akeem of Zamunda decides to fly to America in order to find the perfect woman!
Have an score of 7,0/10 in IMDB.
24. Obvious Child (2014)
Genre: Comedy, Drama
About: After an unplanned pregnancy from a one-night stand Donna is forced to confront the realities of independent womanhood for the first time in her life.
Have an score of 6,8/10 in IMDB.
What's your favorite feelgood movie??
Family Matters Compilation - "Did I do that?" (every moment) https://t.co/qG6LOJBIjR— Kirsten Dunst (@kirstendunst) August 12, 2016
SOURCE 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Have you injured a leg/member recently, ONTD? Was her 'Suicide Squad' joke of poor taste? TYFYA!
Comedy Central has canceled'The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore'. The show has been languishing in the ratings and on social media. It's final show will air on Thursday.
“We thank Larry and ‘The Nightly Show’ staff for their tireless efforts across the past two years and the conversations the show generated by addressing social issues of great importance to the country, always challenging people’s attitudes, perceptions and bias,” said Comedy Central in a statement.
Larry Wilmore stated "I'm really grateful to Comedy Central, Jon Stewart, and our fans to have had this opportunity. But I'm also saddened and surprised we won't be covering this crazy election or 'The Unblackening' as we've coined it. And keeping it 100, I guess I hadn't counted on 'The Unblackening' happening to my time slot as well."
Comedian and role model Sarah Silverman was forced to clarify a joke she made on Twitter after she received immense backlash from her followers. She tweeted out that her Dad likes to trick and horrify her with a fake low-tip customer copy receipt.
"Accidentally" leaving the customer copy of a bill behind so I see his bad tip & have a heart attack IS MY DAD'S JOY pic.twitter.com/1uxmGGdXlb— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) August 15, 2016
Her followers didn't seem to understand the joke and began tweeting the star things such as "what kind of person leaves a $1 tip on a $70 bill😒😒" and "That is FUCKED up!" forcing her to send out another tweet explaining the joke. Some of the tweets directed at her were also anti-semitic like "All I can think of is What a Jew!".
Kind of shocked I need to explain this: it was the CUSTOMER COPY- he ALWAYS tips 25%! Good LORD pic.twitter.com/fLGAis8fRa— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) August 15, 2016
How much do you tip, ONTD?
The director spoke with IGN about finishing the script in which Kellan Lutz is set to start as the blonde meatloaf Prince Adam/He-Man: "We also need to be cognizant of the incredible resonance of what Kevin Feige is doing with Marvel, and the balance of full-bodied entertainment. That it’s both credible and emotional, action-packed, and the story of a hero’s journey. It’s the genesis of He-Man, it’s the becoming of He-Man. We want it to be clicking on all cylinders in that regard…. Obviously, we’re all cognizant of what’s going on with Game of Thrones(what...) . It’s incredible. We’re cognizant of what’s going on in Guardians of the Galaxy. James Gunn’s doing a great job. We’re going to try to answer the call and take it higher."
In the comic front, He-Man's been doing great, with a extended series written by Dan Abnett and Keith Giffen that fleshes out the motives of villains like Skeletor.
Welcome to 1983!
I can't believe this is happening, a "gritty" He-Man...
This apparently happened back when he was filming PoTC 78 and was just reported as injuring his hand.
I don't think TMZ has a "side" in this, they just want hits.