Articles on this Page
- 08/11/16--11:55: _Hugh Grant doesn't ...
- 08/11/16--13:25: _"The Flash" Casts G...
- 08/11/16--13:25: _Potentially Problem...
- 08/11/16--13:39: _Tinashe round up - ...
- 08/11/16--13:50: _Supergirl & The Fla...
- 08/11/16--14:18: _Tweets from the DCT...
- 08/11/16--14:30: _It's the Makeup Tut...
- 08/11/16--15:02: _Jared Leto Says His...
- 08/11/16--15:02: _Lisa Marie Presley ...
- 08/11/16--15:03: _zayn x teddy pende...
- 08/11/16--15:04: _Azealia Banks made ...
- 08/11/16--15:59: _Rio - Night 6 - Pri...
- 08/11/16--17:02: _‘We Will Integrate ...
- 08/11/16--17:02: _Icon & Idol Lisa El...
- 08/11/16--17:41: _CBB Day 14: All out...
- 08/11/16--17:53: _My Chemical Romance...
- 08/11/16--18:01: _Big Brother US: GIr...
- 08/11/16--18:12: _chloe grace moretz ...
- 08/11/16--18:56: _Former Warner Bros ...
- 08/12/16--13:49: _First Stills of Chr...
- 08/11/16--11:55: Hugh Grant doesn't believe humans are meant to be monogamous
- 08/11/16--13:25: "The Flash" Casts Grey Damon as Mirror Master
- When asked about how savage the critics have been about SS, the 'Crazy/Beautiful' bae said: “I think it sucks. I mean, you know, obviously we worked hard and tried to give the fans what they wanted, and it’s, it’s weird that like that some of the criticism I heard was that it was too much like a comic book you know what I’m saying?"
- Unfortunately, he cotinued: "In terms of like, you have these characters uh, uh, being objectified like Harley Quinn. I’m like if, I mean there’s certain elements that are just part of being a comic book, and if you’re trying to portray that on a film you have to sort of be true to that because if you don’t the fans of the comics are going to be offended ya know, so it’s like you’re trying to satisfy a lot of people.”
- He then says that critics can kiss his ass, etc.
- 08/11/16--13:50: Supergirl & The Flash will have a musical crossover
- 08/11/16--14:18: Tweets from the DCTV Panel at #TCA16
- While talking about how he developed his take on the Joker, Jared Leto said he was inspired by David Bowie's timelessness & elegance.
- Also says that a solo Joker movie would be gr8 and that the Joker is a twisted & strange, but lovely.
- 5. Jared Leto ('Suicide Squad')
- 3. Jack Nicholson (Tim Burton's 'Batman')
- 1. Heath Ledger ('The Dark Knight')
- Lisa Marie, the 48-year-old daughter of Elvis Presley, has allegedly checked into a Los Angeles rehab center for alcohol and prescription drug addiction after filing for divorce from her husband of ten years.
- Lisa Marie is determined to get her life back on track, while her husband is still MIA.
- According to the NE, her husband Michael Lockwood was verbally and physically abusive to Lisa Marie, with the two having "knock down, drag out fights," which left Lisa Marie feeling "pummeled." He also fat shamed her when she gained weight during her pregnancy and any time she gained weight after dropping down to 115 lbs.
- Lisa is asking for supervised visitation for her husband with their children after he overdosed on drugs. He also would hide purchases in storage lockers so she wouldn't find out he was stealing her money.
- Her husband also apparently liked to wear her clothes, which weirded her out.
- Although this dude sounds awful, the NE decided that Lisa Marie is the problem because she has temper tantrums???
- 08/11/16--15:04: Azealia Banks made transphobic comment, is still obsessed with Zayn
- 08/11/16--15:59: Rio - Night 6 - Primetime Viewing Post
- 08/11/16--17:02: ‘We Will Integrate LGBT Characters’ Into WWE Programming
- 08/11/16--17:41: CBB Day 14: All out war
- 08/11/16--18:01: Big Brother US: GIrls vs. Paulie
- 08/11/16--18:12: chloe grace moretz posts a picture of her back
- chloe grace moretz posted a ~topless~ photo taken by boyfriend brooklyn beckham on instagram.
- it's just a picture of her back.
- no word on khloe kardashians thoughts.
- 08/11/16--18:56: Former Warner Bros employee pens open letter to CEO Kevin Tsujihara
- 08/12/16--13:49: First Stills of Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence in Passengers
In an interview with Howard Stern, Hugh Grant talked about marriage, relationships and monogamy.
"I can see the lovely aspect if you marry exactly the right person — your best friend and it's cozy and it's lovely. But, people make so many mistakes. Do I think human beings are meant to be in 40-year-long monogamous, faithful relationships? No, no, no. Whoever said they were? Only the Bible or something. No one ever said that was a good idea. I think there's something unromantic about marriage. You're closing yourself off. I always admire the French and the Italians who are very devoted to their marriages. They take them extremely seriously, but it is understood that there might be other visitors at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. You just never boast about [it]. They never say anything, but that's what keeps marriages together."
Do you agree with Hugh?
- is set to appear in episode 4
- will play the original MM Sam Scudder
"One of the Flash's most infamous Rogues, Sam Scudder -- aka Mirror Master -- is a smooth criminal with a huge ego. Upon discovering he now has the power to travel through any reflective surface, Scudder embarks on a massive crime spree to prove himself the greatest thief that Central City has ever seen."
Do you think adaptations have to be loyal to the source material to the point of reproducing its problematic aspects, ONTD? Is Jay a problematic fave now? TYFYA!
- The-Dream and Tricky Stewart produced the new single “Superlove” and 2 more songs.
- Tracklist still isn't final but "Party Favors" will definitely be in the album.
- Not many collabs.
Tinashe via Snapchat ensaiando a coreografia de "Superlove" (👻: tinashenowbitch) pic.twitter.com/Jght1csExU— Tinashe Brasil (@tinashebr) August 11, 2016
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
living for the choreo
Will be around episode 13 or 14 of both shows.
Might feature original music
Characters from other DC shows could appear as well.
-big bad in the flashbacks
-he'll be playing Kovar who was mentioned by the island woman from last season
-works for the Russian government, and is not a friend of Oliver or the Bratva
-he'll appear in 3 episodes
The Supergirl/Flash musical crossover will feature pre-existing songs, though they're looking at writing one original song per episode— TV Guide (@TVGuide) August 11, 2016
Supergirl - Season 2 - Sharon Leal Cast as Miss Martian; Chris Wood's Mon-El Confirmed; Flash Musical Episode Coming https://t.co/Nqqg93d5TU— SpoilerTV (@SpoilerTV) August 11, 2016
Legends of Tomorrow - Season 2 - Lance Henriksen Cast as Obsidian; CW DC Character to Explore their Sexuality https://t.co/PshkC5H34t— SpoilerTV (@SpoilerTV) August 11, 2016
A character on one of the shows will be coming out this season. No show named. #TCA16— Chris E. Hayner (@ChrisHayner) August 11, 2016
Of keeping gay character's identify a secret, Berlanti says they don't want the audience to be ahead of the character's journey #TCA16— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) August 11, 2016
Debunked: The CW's DC team did not try to get the rights to the character of Batman #TCA16— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) August 11, 2016
-Raymond “Ray” Terrill was a reporter who discovered a group of government scientists working on a secret project to turn light into a weapon of mass destruction
-the project head exposed Ray to a “genetic light bomb”
-bomb didn't kill him and instead gave Ray light-based power
-Called himself The Ray and was recruited by Freedom Fighters to fight
Sources: SpoilerTV / STV2 / TVGuide / TVG2 / TVG3 / TVG4 / TVG5 / TVG6 / TVG7 / FlashTVWriters / Natalie Abrams / NA2 / Chris Hayner / CH2 / CH3 / KSiteTV / KS2 / Eric Goldman / EG2 / EG3 / EG4 / EG5 / Jarett Wieselman / JW2 / JW3 / JW4 / JW5 / TVLine / Chris Wood Insta
YouTube makeup guru Kiki G transforms herself into none other than Buster Bluth of Arrested Development fame. Take a peek if you've been dying to know how to turn yourself into Lucille Bluth's FOURTH least favorite child.
Imma let y'all decide how this post turns out. TYFYA, ONTD!
I won't be cracking jokes like the last twoposts because now it's no longer funny, unfortunately.
According to the Daily Mail and National Enquirer:
Best of luck, Lisa Marie.
Source, Source Two
for zayn's verse: click here to listen
for the full song: click here to listen
praying we get more of that sound on z2, i love it
src 1 | src 2 | src 3
Azealia Banks is more famous for her bigoted remarks than her music at this point, but her the most famous incident was when she targeted Zayn Malik, with a slew of remarks aimed at his religion and race, as well as a ton of homophobic hate, then went after Skai Jackson (14) after she told her to chill (and got scalped). She later apologised to curry and even later to Zayn himself, saying she just wanted to remind him that they were both people of colour.
Clearly she's still not over being pressed cause she made a gross transphobic remark on a photo of him today. This is possibly the first time she's gone after transmen, but now she can say she's completed the bigot bingo card!
source for screenshot is me
source of the ig post where u can see her comment if she hasnt deleted it yet
isnt asian men being feminine a racist stereotype in the US too? azealia being gross, water is wet etc. nothing new to discuss here
this is just a good post to start a discussion on transphobia (and/or how asian men r stereotyped in the US, ive seen some asian american non binary AMAB ppl + asexuals say they had mixed feelings about identifing as such because of the stereotypes of asian men being feminine, unattractive, desexualised/asexual etc)
Medals as of 5 pm CT
BBC | NBC | Google
it's going to be an emotional night!
-Basically Stephanie McMahon promises that the WWE will be more inclusive and have more LGBT characters/stories in the future.
-GLAAD came in to talk to the writers on how to be more careful with their writing and using certain phrases. (Which must've happened after Monday because Enzo had that Bert and Ernie joke on Raw sooooo.)
She also includes lots of stories of Bowie and his love of makeup, such as the influence of Japanese theatre makeup on his own.
-All the housemates came together to think of a way to get out the 4some
-The housemates are given an opportunity to play wheel of fortune either for themselves or for the house
-Renee plays for herself and ends up winning the ability to replace herself for eviction with someone else. Renee chooses Chloe as her replacement
-Bear goes after Renee for putting up Chloe saying she is jealous, old, and constantly nagging her
-Renee gives Bear a piece of her mind
-Chloe vents to Bear about Renee
-Frankie/Aubrey win the house a party
What do you think it is, ONTD?
Paulie wants to say Bridgette supporting someone's views cause they're a girl would be like him supporting someone cause they're white #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle- Hopefully I have the ticket back! Paulie- So I can send you right back out the door! Michelle- ROUND TRIP TICKET, BABY! #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle to Paulie- I'm glad America doesnt have to see someone win $500,000 that's going to pick up random girls at the bar #BB18 (1/2)— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle to Paulie- I was going to blow up your game tomorrow in my speech but I'm glad you did it tonight! #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Michelle- You know what will piss me off is if they dont air this and they air him (Paulie) as a good guy #BB18— Big Brother Updates (@BB_Updates) August 11, 2016
Don't tell Kim, but Chloë Grace Moretz just shared a topless photo of herself taken by Brooklyn Beckham: https://t.co/NvqAqyraZ6— CELEBUZZ (@CELEBUZZ) August 11, 2016
Wow! 'An Open Letter To Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara About Layoffs, Zack Snyder, and Donuts' https://t.co/jEmLb2HM3a— Jermaine Dickerson (@jermainedesign) August 12, 2016
+ On Zack Snyder:Zack Snyder is not delivering. Is he being punished? Assistants who were doing fantastic work certainly were. People in finance and in marketing and in IT. They had no say in a movie called Batman V Superman only having 8 minutes of Batman fighting Superman in it, that ends because their moms have the same name. Snyder is a producer on every DC movie. He is still directing Justice League. He is being rewarded with more opportunity to get more people laid off. I’m assuming you yourself haven’t been financially affected in any real way. You and your studio are the biggest lesson about life one can learn: The top screws up and the bottom suffers. Peter Jackson phones it in and a marketing supervisor has to figure out a plan B for house payments.
+ On upcoming Wonder Woman:What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn’t be such a mess. Don’t try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it’s another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over.
+ On other box office failures:You just don't get it. And it's not just DC movies, it's your whole slate. Jupiter Ascending. Get Hard. Hot Pursuit. Max. Vacation. Pan. Point Break. Fucking PAN, you jerk. People lost their jobs and you decided Pan was a good idea. You think another Jungle Book is a good idea.