Articles on this Page
- 06/14/16--14:02: _M. Night Shyamalan ...
- 06/14/16--14:24: _Pete's Dragon - Off...
- 06/14/16--14:38: _Nick Jonas Explains...
- 06/14/16--14:41: _Demi posts a messag...
- 06/14/16--16:45: _The Savagely Clever...
- 06/14/16--16:46: _Tinashe roundup! Ne...
- 06/14/16--16:55: _Amy Schumer and Tig...
- 06/14/16--17:30: _HOTEL HELL "Town's ...
- 06/14/16--17:51: _Alexander Skarsgard...
- 06/14/16--18:57: _Famously Single Pre...
- 06/14/16--18:57: _Starbucks introduce...
- 06/14/16--19:17: _"Because my pussy i...
- 06/14/16--19:33: _Tess Holliday Gives...
- 06/14/16--19:43: _Doctor Who Spin-Off...
- 06/14/16--19:47: _diplo is half gay
- 06/14/16--20:21: _RHOC: Secrets Revea...
- 06/14/16--20:22: _Lem Lemoncloak post...
- 06/14/16--20:22: _This Season On TNT'...
- 06/14/16--21:38: _Sean Penn wanted to...
- 06/14/16--21:49: _The Duggars respond...
- 06/14/16--14:24: Pete's Dragon - Official Trailer
- 06/14/16--14:38: Nick Jonas Explains His Boner at the Young Hollywood Awards
- 06/14/16--14:41: Demi posts a message on the Orlando Tragedy
- 06/14/16--16:55: Amy Schumer and Tig Notaro are not friends
- Speaking about Notaro to Vanity Fair, Schumer said: "Looking masculine and being gay, the challenges of the road are 20 times harder for Tig than other female comedians. People fear what they don’t understand."
- Tig did not respond well to that comment - in a recent profile from The Guardian, Tig had this to say in response to it: “I don’t know what she was talking about. It sounds like offensive nonsense to me. I find that so offensive and weird,” she says, looking down, trying to control her very audible irritation. “If you knew me well, you would never say that.”
- When pressed by the reporter, who says she believed they were friends, Tig deflects: “Ummm…” Notaro says, looking away. Did you just work with her? The atmosphere, previously relaxed, has palpably prickled. “I’ve worked with her. I worked with her for the first season [of Inside Amy Schumer],” she replies curtly. Ironically, the episode in which Notaro appeared was about Schumer exaggerating their friendship and using Notaro’s cancer to look good in front of other people.
- Amy has mentioned being great friends with Tig in the past, and living together for a period in order to care for her during Tig's illness: "I felt like, Tig and I are great friends. When she told me she had cancer, she was already supposed to move and write for my show. Everything was up in the air for her but I had a very clear vision - we're going to live together, still do the show, and everything will be fine. (...) I thought, who better than two comedians and two of your best friends to keep things light and be honest with you - which is very important."
- 06/14/16--17:30: HOTEL HELL "Town's Inn, Part 2"
- 06/14/16--18:57: Famously Single Premieres Tonight!
- 06/14/16--19:17: "Because my pussy is still purple" -Azealia Banks on skin bleaching
- 06/14/16--19:33: Tess Holliday Gives Birth
- 06/14/16--19:43: Doctor Who Spin-Off Class Will Have LGBT Lead Character
- 06/14/16--19:47: diplo is half gay
- 06/14/16--20:21: RHOC: Secrets Revealed + Gretchen Reacts!
- 06/14/16--20:22: This Season On TNT's Animal Kingdom
- 06/14/16--21:38: Sean Penn wanted to name his son "Steak" because he loves it so much
- 06/14/16--21:49: The Duggars respond to the Orlando Shooting
Yesterday TNT announced that the Tales From the Crypt reboot is taking an interesting turn. Apparently the series is now partnering with online fiction site Wattpad for ideas and stories.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal the head of Wattpad stated - "This is about finding really great stories with that attached fanbase, or writers who can create something new."
The writers are allegedly going to be compensated if their stories end up being used but no one involved with production would give a figure as to how much they were being compensated.
The M. Night Shyamalan led reboot is currently only set out be a ten episode run. The press release also now refers to executive producer Shyamalan as the "curator" of the stories that are going to be lifted from people via Wattpad.
Source 1 and 2
While I'm glad that every episode won't be written by Shyamalan the cynic in me thinks this just sounds like a way to pay writers as little as humanly possible.
- Ate a weed lollipop from a friend
-Woke up and was still high, had to attend the Young Hollywood Awards
- Hid boner on red carpet by covering himself (Google for pictures)
-Had to speak at the show and was so high, he was talking out of his ass
src: 1 | 2
-Her name is Sarah Gertrude Shapiro, she was a producer on The Bachelor
-Her job was to get contestants to “open up, and to give them terrible advice, and to deprive them of sleep.” She describes it now as “complicated manipulation through friendship.”
-She would cry on cue to make contestants open up
-The day a contestant was about to go home, she would tell them that the Bachelor would pick them
-Shapiro made season 2 of UnReal about a black bachelor because The Bachelor never had one, and she also put a Black Lives Matter activist on the show and a super-racist white girl
-Shapiro didn't want Jeremy to be Rachel's 'Mr.Big' and she wanted him to be a 1 season character, but the network executives said they wanted him in season 2 so she had to write him a story
-Shapiro's senior project was a film about “a gay man and a fag hag” who get kidnapped by a terrorist during a shopping trip. “The professor hated it,” she says. “It was too narrative.”
-Chris Harrison, the host of the Bachelor thinks that Unreal is terrible
-Shapiro fought that most of the directors of the show are women
-She says that the one of the themes this season is 'women acting like men'
-“Integrating Jeremy was a small price to pay for having a black bachelor and letting Quinn and Rachel go all the way to darkness,” Shapiro said.
If you want to know more about her life, read the article at the source
Some of the questions:
- We want some more music! Can you give me a little bit about what you got?
"It's coming soon. I've been working really hard the past month, just finishing it up and perfecting it. I'm really excited about the new stuff that we've done in the last few weeks."
- I'm really excited about some of the producers you've been working with. Timbo?
"It's been good. Yeah, Timbaland. Dope."
- Are we looking at 2 On Tinashe on this new album or more like ballads?
"Umm... when I think about Joyride, I think it really takes you on (whispers) "a journey". I always love not being able to be in one particular box, so I would definitely not say that it's either 2 On nor is it ballads. It's somewhere in between. There is a ballad and there is, like, some club songs. But, you know, there's everything. There's something for every type of moods."
- What about the blackout on your social media?
"Ooooh... You know, I have a lot of things in the works, and I wanted to, when I come back with all the new stuff, be like... very impactful (laughs), so I decided to just go back into my little cave and finish all the music, and just focus on that, and then... and then... !!! (laughs) We'll see what happens next."
- Who is your main go-to producer?
"My main? Ooh... I don't think I have, like, one, which I feel like it's amazing because then I'm able to experiment with different type of styles, sounds and stuff. I have a few favorites, people that I've gone back to often, like Ritz Reynolds, Boi-1da, and I've been working with The Dream recently. We done a lot of amazing stuff."
Tinashe - All My Friends (Acoustic) pic.twitter.com/yYNOM79tIc— Tinashe Brasil (@tinashebr) June 10, 2016
Her manager Mike Nazzaro posted a picture with Tinashe on studio, working on new songs for her album:
mikenazzaro Hardest worker out here. 150% all day, every day. @tinashenow #teamtinashe NEW MUSIC IS 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Tinashe will guest present for this year's BET Awards!
Guest presenters for #BETAwards16 include DJ Khaled, Gabrielle Union, Tinashe, Fantasia and Regina Hall.— BET Awards 28 Jun (@BET_Africa) June 14, 2016
Some of the questions:
- When was the last time you did laundry?"Ooh... I, like, never do laundry. I don't really know how to do laundry, to be honest."
- What was the last thing you regretted doing?"Saying too much in my DMs to my fans and then they screenshotted it and posted it for everyone to see it. Thanks a lot, guys."
- What is the last meal you want to have before you die?"French fries. Anything with French fries."
Some of the questions:
- What vacation would you like to go on?"Zimbabwe. That's where my dad is from and I've never been."
- Biggest pet peeve?"When someone texts me, then I text them back, then they don't text me back. But ironically enough I do that to people all the time, so... sorry."
- Ideal first date?"I'd do something super spontaneous. I really like hiking, so maybe I'd go for a hike, or walk around some place, go in some weird adventure, maybe go ghost-hunting or something? Switch it up!"
- Weirdest body part? "I think your pinky toe is pretty weird."
- First celebrity you fell in love with?"Chad Michael Murray."
- Most memorable weed smoking experience?"I smoked with Snoop Dogg once. He fell sleep afterwards. He, like, totally left. I was like "Where did Snoop go?"... That's a true story. I'm not making that up."
Tinashe for OOB Magazine
Tinashe é a capa e recheio da nova edição da conceituada OOB Magazine pic.twitter.com/KXW0d4sLbu— Tinashe Brasil (@tinashebr) June 2, 2016
Nova foto de Tinashe para a OOBMAG pic.twitter.com/iapSkADeGl— Tinashe Brasil (@tinashebr) June 9, 2016
Tinashe performs for iHeart!
Tinashe had an hour long concert for iHeart last week. It was broadcasted online by iHeart and you can watch it HERE!
source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Sources: Tweet | Tig's Guardian Profile | Schumer's Inteview
Town's Inn owner Karan Townsend runs her establishment more like a second-hand store, hoarding personal items throughout the premises, which includes two separate buildings: the Heritage House houses rooms and a full-service restaurant, while the Mountain Home contains a hostel, rooms and a cafe. Ramsay soon discovers some of the worst practices he has ever seen.
Source - 1
During an Australian interview Alexander Skarsgard said his kiss with Ryan Kwanten during their True Blood's sex scene was an even better kiss than the ones with Margot Robbie and Nicole Kidman.
The scene he talks about:
source 1, 2
ONTD, do you miss this mess of a show?
Are you famously single ONTD?
The handcrafted granitas and trifles are available exclusively available after 3pm.
The granitas are subtly-sweetened shaved ice topped off with bold espresso, white tea, or refreshing lemonade. The fudge bar frap is a double dose of mocha sauce + vanilla syrup, diabetes and chocolaty whipped cream.
the granitas look delish tbh
The amazingly talented @azealiabanks before her show in Brazil. Skin looks 👌🏿 #skincare #skingoals #Rapper #azealiabanks #summer #whitenicious
source: 1 | 2
How far in the realm of cosmetic procedures is too far, ONTD?
Tess Holliday gave birth to a boy, Bowie Juniper Holliday.
Source: Her Instagram
Patrick Ness, who is writing the Doctor Who spinoff, has confirmed that a main character in Class is gay.
Been asked if Class will have LGBT representation in it. Will a lead character with a boyfriend who he kisses & sleeps with & loves do?— Patrick Ness (@Patrick_Ness) June 13, 2016
He made this statement following tweets about the Pulse shooting and tributes to the victims.
We were keeping that secret, but today that secret doesn't seem very important. #lovewins— Patrick Ness (@Patrick_Ness) June 13, 2016
Kind of astounded that having a gay lead on Class has been such big news (EW, Radio Times, Express...). One day it won't be, one day soon.— Patrick Ness (@Patrick_Ness) June 14, 2016
BECAUSE IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. One way to change the world is to act as if it's already changed. That's how I roll, that's how Class rolls...— Patrick Ness (@Patrick_Ness) June 14, 2016
(Except of course it is a big deal, I know; 15-year-old me never got to see himself; that won't happen again, not on my watch)— Patrick Ness (@Patrick_Ness) June 14, 2016
Source 1 / S2 / S3 / S4 / S5
- diplo recently admitted to being "half gay" supporting his 2014 statement of "everyone is a little gay"
-Once Vicki found out about the rumors Laurie told Gretchen at the ski resort, she went off on one of the EPs, threw him against a wall, and said "this better not be aired because it's not true". She then went on to call him a Monkey Fucker.
-The Housewives try to make it a rule never to eat on camera since it isn't "glamorous" and to have genuine friendships within the show or get called out.
-Terry Dubrow wanted to be on the RHOC more then Heather did. Infact he forged her signature on her contract! Her reluctance and his eagerness caused many fights and lead to him saying the infamous d word: DIVORCE
Thoughts on the Secrets Revealed episode?
Jóhannes Haukur, who plays Lem Lemoncloak on 'Game of Thrones', posted his rendition of his scene with Lady Stoneheart from the book.
Screencrush points out that "Haukur sharing the bit over social media seemingly puts yet another nail in Lady Stoneheart’s coffin (as if there weren’t enough already), given that HBO would likely react to the actor sharing sensitive material of the final episodes."
Watch for the gratuitous male ass shots, stay for the incredible drama and amazing acting
Anyone watch the 2 hour premiere tonight? I thought it was pretty good for a TNT show.
WTF?!? Sean Penn came close to naming his son "Steak." https://t.co/cGjLdg72z7— Vegan (@vegan) 14 June 2016
Actor Hopper Jack Penn explained how Sean Penn and Robin Wright came up with his name: "It has to do with Dennis Hopper; my dad was friendly with him and idolized him. My dad wanted to name me Steak, the food, because he loves it so much. But my mom was never going to go for it. What they told me is that I hopped in her stomach, I didn't kick, so they went with that."