Articles on this Page
- 06/10/16--22:11: _Chris Rock Starts W...
- 06/10/16--22:12: _UPDATED: Christina ...
- 06/11/16--00:38: _Tila Tequila Shows ...
- 06/11/16--06:00: _Doug Liman in Talks...
- 06/11/16--09:51: _New promo for Fox's...
- 06/11/16--10:20: _Wynonna Earp 1X12 s...
- 06/11/16--10:50: _Celebrities at Mosc...
- 06/11/16--11:13: _Little Mix at Capit...
- 06/11/16--12:05: _ Patty Hearst Limit...
- 06/11/16--12:48: _Nick Jonas expected...
- 06/11/16--12:59: _DL Hughley on AM Joy
- 06/11/16--13:55: _An 'Ugly Betty' Reu...
- 06/11/16--14:08: _Zayn pulls out of C...
- 06/11/16--14:12: _Celebs Respond to T...
- 06/11/16--15:13: _ Karlie Kloss looks...
- 06/11/16--15:14: _Future Tony Award&t...
- 06/11/16--15:20: _Outlander (Starz) 2...
- 06/11/16--15:40: _P. Diddy watches ol...
- 06/11/16--15:51: _Ingrid Nilsen's Com...
- 06/11/16--16:00: _Orlando Bloom Leavi...
- 06/11/16--00:38: Tila Tequila Shows Her Ass Once Again On Twitter
- 06/11/16--06:00: Doug Liman in Talks to Direct Adaptation of YA Novel ‘Chaos Walking’
- 06/11/16--09:51: New promo for Fox's 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' remake
- 06/11/16--10:20: Wynonna Earp 1X12 synopsis and sneak peek
- 06/11/16--10:50: Celebrities at Moschino Resort 2017 show in Los Angeles, California
- 06/11/16--11:13: Little Mix at Capital FM's Summertime Ball
- Black Magic
- Move (tour version with the jazz intro)
- Wings (tour version with the added harmonies)
- Secret Love Song Part II
- Hair (single version with a new dance break during Sean's verse)
- Salute (Jade's earpiece wasn't working properly during the song and she kept making signs so they turned the volume up)
- 06/11/16--12:05: Patty Hearst Limited Series in the Works at CBS
- 06/11/16--12:48: Nick Jonas expected to FLOP with less than 50K in pure album sales
- 06/11/16--12:59: DL Hughley on AM Joy
- 06/11/16--13:55: An 'Ugly Betty' Reunion is Happening Today at the ATX Festival!
- 06/11/16--14:08: Zayn pulls out of Capital Summertime Ball
- 06/11/16--14:12: Celebs Respond to Tragic Passing of Christina Grimmie
- 06/11/16--15:14: Future Tony Award™ winner Daveed Diggs tests his rap skills
- 06/11/16--15:20: Outlander (Starz) 2x11 Promo - Vengeance is Mine
- 06/11/16--15:51: Ingrid Nilsen's Coming Out: One Year Later
- Once she came out she could be more intimate in her relationships (including friendships)
- Coming out allowed her to learn a lot about herself, allowed her to have a deeper understanding of who she is
- Says you have to acknowledge the good of an experience but also the bad, ugly, and scary sides
- Still holds resentment to people who treated her shitty during important moments during her coming out process
- It's really difficult to have people challenge her identity and call her a liar, say she's doing it for attention, or meet new people who don't believe she's gay because she doesn't "look" or "act" gay according to their expectations of what gay people are like
- If she had to take one thing away from her coming out process it would be that it's so important to be open, and not to get caught up in who you should be or what you should do
- If you identify one way you don't have to stick to that later if you figure out it's no longer true, says right now she identifies as "gay" and sometimes uses the word "lesbian" but doesn't want to close herself to possibilities later and who knows if she'll identify as "queer" later on. Said it's really scary to talk about how she identifies because she know so many people will judge her for it.
- Gets asked a lot about how her family reacted to her coming out and says she choses to only speak to one family member anymore. Says both sides need to be ready to have patience and come together to form a new kind of relationship and she's not at that point yet.
- Talks about people who challenge her identity because they don't think gay girls can be feminine
- Talks about how straight men who hit on her "spiral" when they find out she isn't straight and how scary it is
- Men objectify lesbians (and not just femmes) and think their sexuality is for male enjoyment
- Mentions her conditional white passing privilege and how being a WoC intersects with being gay, but says that will have to be a whole other video
- 06/11/16--16:00: Orlando Bloom Leaving The Gym
Chris Rock tweeted something today that angered a lot of Selena Gomez fans...and the Beyhive.
ICYMI: "This is true." https://t.co/pBPVGUxjaB— Chris Rock (@chrisrock) June 9, 2016
Selena Fans went at him online, but he didn't apologize and instead tweeted the photo again with the caption: "ICYMI: 'This is true.'"
The Beyhive then got angry cause Selena can't sing and thus shouldn't be compared to Beyonce.
We're still waiting for Selena to passively tweet the line "Kill Em With Kindness"...stay tuned.
BREAKING: "The Voice" alum Christie Grimmie dies after being shot at Orlando concert. She was 22. https://t.co/kSTv06iGtR— ABC News (@ABC) June 11, 2016
It is now confirmed that the singer has passed away after being shot post-concert. She was signing autographs when a man approached her and fired. The shooter has shot himself after her brother knocked him to the ground.
Christina Grimmie was an artist who first gained popularity through her YouTube channel, and was later a contestant on The Voice.
Judges and other contestants have started showing support for Christina and her family during this tragic time.
Just hearing about this.. Is this all true? Anybody know how she's doing? https://t.co/f6mqVEelrS— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) June 11, 2016
Praying for @TheRealGrimmie right now. Can't believe this happened— Dez Duron (@DezDuron) June 11, 2016
Praying so hard for Christina Grimmie 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 please pray for her— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) June 11, 2016
Publicist: Christina Grimmie has died following shooting at her Orlando concert. https://t.co/KEj8KFOjIM— Joshua Hoyos (@JoshuaHoyos) June 11, 2016
With deep regret, we have confirmed Christina Grimmie, @TheRealGrimmie has died from her injuries.— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 11, 2016
We have no further updates tonight. Christina remains in critical condition.— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 11, 2016
We know @TheRealGrimmie is a talented artist & that her fans want as much information as possible. We will update as investigation unfolds.— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 11, 2016
OPD was told suspect walked toward Christina and shot her. Christina's brother immediately tackled the suspect, who shot & killed himself.— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 11, 2016
Christina Grimmie in critical condition after being shot after show at Plaza Live. Suspect shot and killed himself pic.twitter.com/3AZhxCenik— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 11, 2016
Performer Christina Grimmie was shot at concert @ Plaza Live. Grimmie's brother tackled shooter Shooter shot himself pic.twitter.com/URpjXlrOdE— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 11, 2016
OPD confirming two people shot at the Plaza Live. Suspect dead, one injured.— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 11, 2016
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Just minutes after the murder of 22-year-old The Voice alumni Christina Grimmie was confirmed, Tila Tequila went on a bizarre rant on Twitter claiming that the recent celebrity deaths "gave her power" among other assorted nonsense.
All the recent celeb deaths were sacrifices to give me power.— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) June 11, 2016
She was shot in Florida. Most likely by a minority. Unfortunately, most big cities are being inundated w/criminals. https://t.co/duk9HSEwpk— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) June 11, 2016
They are using me as bait to take down all the names of the violent ones. Like you. https://t.co/gmhlWqTnwX— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) June 11, 2016
That was from 2010, but you wish it was recent. Lol Many celebrities have been dying recently while I have risen! https://t.co/pBfwh73sYx— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) June 11, 2016
Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow. Gonna try out my new powers.— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) June 11, 2016
She also tweeted the n-word.
I've been reporting her tweets like crazy and I hope you join me tbh
Source, 2, 3, 4, 5
Doug Liman in talks to direct adaptation of YA novel 'Chaos Walking' https://t.co/UL4AR1PgY3— Variety (@Variety) 10. Juni 2016
- based on the YA trilogy by Patrick Ness
- the plot:
Synopsis and sneak peek for episode 1X12 "House of Memories"" (the sneak peek tells you something about Doc's fate):
'An admirer with a gruesome vendetta puts someone familiar in a tight spot. Meanwhile, Wynonna needs to outsmart Bobo Del Rey; and at the same time, protect Dolls from a new threat.'
SOURCES: #1, #2
What did you think about the episode, ONTD? Do chicks dig scars and are you excited about Bobo's upcoming party?
Presley Gerber (Cindy Crawford's son who also made his runway debut)
Caitlyn Jenner and Miss USA Deshauna Barber
Scream Queen Skyler Samuels
Amber Rose and Jeremy Scott
Jeremy Scott, Bella Thorne and Dani Thorne
Cindy Crawford with daughter Kaia Gerber
Full show available at sources
What's your favorite resort 2017 collection so far ONTD?
Little Mix with Marvin Humes at the Summertime Ball pic.twitter.com/sP0qCKkFMn— LM UPDATES (@UpdatingLM) June 11, 2016
Backstage playing "Would you rather?" Jenga
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- about her kidnapping and the following trial
Nick Jonas' latest album "Last Year Was Complicated" is expected to flop next week, selling between 42K and 47K albums. He's expected to push between 52K and 57K units with streams included. Drake is expected to be number one for the 7th week in a row next week due to streams, with the Hamilton soundtrack possibly landing at number one with the most pure album sales. None of the new debuts next week are expected to sell over 50K.
Joy Reid presses DL on his views of several hot topics.
Discusses how White people love for MLK and Muhammad Ali only after they are no longer a threat.
Admits he's a bit of a chauvinist.
Gets real about the struggles women face.
A nightmare/fantasy come true. An Ugly Betty vs. Superstore tug-o-war...with my limbs. #SuperBetty @atxfestival #lastnight
Getting glam w genius @kateland7 & my babe @markindelicato @atxfestival #uglybettyreunion
Sadly, Becki Newton (Amanda) fell ill recently and could not attend.
To all my sweet Ugly Betty cast mates, and Silvio, and all the fans.... I'm so sad to report I won't be able to make the #uglybettyreunion tomorrow. A few days ago I was diagnosed with pneumonia, and even though I hoped and prayed for a miraculous recovery, my dr has advised me to stay put in bed. It would be irresponsible of me to get on a plane tomorrow even though my heart is in a million pieces. Ugly Betty was a life changing experience for me, and I will celebrate it for the rest of my life. Unfortunately this dumb sickness just had horrible timing. Speaking of horrible timing, I'd like to leave you with one of my favorite memories. Amanda singing "Milkshake" at the church. It's Mandy, bitch!
Every memory I have from this incredible time has Michael in it. I found a true friend and inspiration in him. https://t.co/n3G75br1mE— Becki Newton (@ItsBeckiNewton) June 11, 2016
I love you so much. Get better soon. I am so pissed off at pneumonia right now. https://t.co/kgzxHldXhT— Michael Urie (@michaelurie) June 11, 2016
I hate pneumonia the way Marc hated wearing any less than 3 shirts at once https://t.co/TR1AhDcbrw— Becki Newton (@ItsBeckiNewton) June 11, 2016
Xoxo to my favorite cast of all time https://t.co/EEy0ef5gPD— Becki Newton (@ItsBeckiNewton) June 11, 2016
Source 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
Share your favorite memories of this groundbreaking and award-winning show in the comments!
He just posted this on IG and Twitter, where he was due to perform in an hour or so.
As a bonus, here's Dan Wootton being extra bitter and vile:
So I was right. Zayn Malik pulls out of his first solo gig due to “illness”. That lad needs to get his s*** together and save his career.— Dan Wootton (@danwootton) June 11, 2016
Will Zayn Malik actually make it on stage at the Summertime Ball tonight at Wembley? I'm hearing possibly not at this point...— Dan Wootton (@danwootton) June 11, 2016
src: 1 | 2
Anxiety can be horrible, hope he gets better tbh. Since people are talking about it, have you suffered from anxiety ONTD ?
Adam Levine was Christina’s coach on season 6 of The Voice
Behati and I are absolutely devastated and heartbroken by Christina Grimmie’s death. Our hearts go out to her family pic.twitter.com/y4OMkm0uXu— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) June 11, 2016
I'm stunned and disgusted and heartbroken that we lost that sweet little girl... Keeping @TheRealGrimmie family in my heart and mind.— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) June 11, 2016
So sad about @TheRealGrimmie. I'm still in shock. She was special. Had IT. Talented. Kind. Funny. Loving. Courageous. We hurt w her family.— Carson Daly (@CarsonDaly) June 11, 2016
Our artists & families is my territory on #theVoice. I take great pride. Knowing them. Hosting them. Supporting them. It's not TV. It's real— Carson Daly (@CarsonDaly) June 11, 2016
There are no words. We lost a beautiful soul with an amazing voice. Our hearts go out to the friends, fans and family of @TheRealGrimmie.— The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) June 11, 2016
This is a tragic loss. My heart goes out to @therealgrimmie's family, friends and all the people that she touched.— Pharrell Williams (@Pharrell) June 11, 2016
so saddened by the loss of a fellow artist @TheRealGrimmie. thinking of her family today.— J O E J O N A S (@joejonas) June 11, 2016
Wow....sending all my love to her family and friends, rest up angel #ChristinaGrimmie— Zendaya (@Zendaya) June 11, 2016
My heart breaks for Christina Grimmie and her family. I have no words ❤️ My comfort rests in knowing she's with Jesus.— Candace Cameron Bure (@candacecbure) June 11, 2016
My heart is absolutely broken. I miss you Christina pic.twitter.com/KWGwZZlj4t— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) June 11, 2016
#RIPChristina😰😢 my thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones..— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) June 11, 2016
i have no words. rip christina💖— Tori Kelly (@ToriKelly) June 11, 2016
see you again, love. isaiah 25:8 https://t.co/z6d4joaMPQ
Very shocked/sad/a little angry hearing the news about Christina Grimmie. What a voice. Seems like her heart was even more beautiful.— hayley from Paramore (@yelyahwilliams) June 11, 2016
i can't believe the news about @therealgrimmie. im devastated this could ever happen to anyone. sending love & prayers to her family 💔— christina perri (@christinaperri) June 11, 2016
Twitter Sources: 123456789101112131415
Feel free to fill this post with videos of her performances/covers.
O Daily Mail publicou hoje (11/06) um artigo que mostra Karlie discutindo com o namorado, Joshua Kushner em NYhttps://t.co/8yXrd6Ctes— Karlie Kloss Brasil (@KarlieKlossBR) 11. Juni 2016
some intern at esquire mistakenly decribed this as freestyling. it's literally him rapping other artists' songs and one of his own
so excited to see my non-problematic fave win a Tony tomorrow
i'm still pretty bored with this battle stuff but that one death made me sad
Justin Combs (22) received the bachelors degree in sociology from UCLA with both his parents (mother is Misa Hylton) in attendance
Yeaaaaa!!! He did it! @princejdc
GOD IS THE GREATEST!!!! He DID IT! Thru the grace of GOD! @princejdc did it
Proud parents!!! @misahylton congrats to our son @princejdc for GRADUATING College UCLA TODAY!!!!
Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life! Really proud of this kid right here @princejdc I love you son. Congrats! This is where the fun begins! I will have always have your back!! #FamilyFIRST
I too was the first to graduate from college on my dad side
An update to her famous coming out video posted last year
A summary for those who can't watch: