Articles on this Page
- 05/24/16--20:03: _ZAYN's performance ...
- 05/24/16--20:19: _New posters for The...
- 05/24/16--20:31: _Who won the season ...
- 05/24/16--20:49: _#TeamXtina Finally ...
- 05/24/16--21:08: _GRRM: Hodor reveal ...
- 05/24/16--21:13: _Ariana Grande & Chr...
- 05/24/16--21:15: _NBA Playoffs Wester...
- 05/24/16--22:29: _Blake Shelton Tries...
- 05/25/16--00:09: _Kylie releases new ...
- 05/25/16--14:13: _Tyler Posey is Sell...
- 05/25/16--14:18: _Meghan Trainor's 'T...
- 05/25/16--14:27: _The Mindy Project 4...
- 05/25/16--14:56: _Honest Trailers Rev...
- 05/25/16--14:57: _Fifth Harmony '7/27...
- 05/25/16--15:53: _New photos from Gam...
- 05/25/16--15:54: _Nicolas Cage Says F...
- 05/25/16--15:54: _Beyonce & Jay-Z joi...
- 05/25/16--15:55: _Hacker pleads guilt...
- 05/25/16--15:55: _Raven-Symoné Says S...
- 05/25/16--16:50: _Amber Heard files f...
- 05/24/16--20:03: ZAYN's performance on The Voice!
- 05/24/16--20:19: New posters for The Legend of Tarzan
- 05/24/16--20:31: Who won the season 22 mirror ball trophy? (DWTS)
- 05/24/16--20:49: #TeamXtina Finally Wins The Voice With Alisan Porter
- 05/24/16--21:08: GRRM: Hodor reveal is different in the books
- 05/24/16--21:13: Ariana Grande & Christina Aguilera Perform On The Voice
- 05/24/16--21:15: NBA Playoffs Western Conference Finals Game 4
- 05/24/16--22:29: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time w/ Jimmy Fallon
- 05/25/16--00:09: Kylie releases new LipKit Kolour
- 05/25/16--14:13: Tyler Posey is Selling Baby Wipes for Men on Instagram
- 05/25/16--14:18: Meghan Trainor's 'Thank You' Debuts at #3 on Billboard 200
- 05/25/16--14:27: The Mindy Project 4x21 Promo
- 05/25/16--14:57: Fifth Harmony '7/27' reviews: "new-era Spice Girls"
- 05/25/16--15:54: Nicolas Cage Says Fact-Checking Is Holding Up National Treasure 3
- 05/25/16--15:54: Beyonce & Jay-Z joint album on its way?
- 05/25/16--16:50: Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
where my money at, y'all?
sorry again mods (2x)
Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy (Team #GinandJuice)
Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas (Team #PowRightInTheKisser)
Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd (Team #ReDifiningDance)
Source: me & my tv
What do you think of your new mirror ball winner?
Congratulations to Alisan Porter (who you may recognize as child actress who played Curly Sue) for winning The Voice tonight. This makes Xtina the first female coach in The Voice history to win.
George R.R. Martin told fans at a Jean Cocteau event that the events of this week's Hodor reveal will be different in the books than from how the show handled it.
One person who was there recapped it with the following.
[GRRM] interviewed Joe Hill (Stephen King's son) at the Jean Cocteau. Afterwards he answered questions while Joe Hill was signing books. Someone asked him about the show's Hodor name reveal. He said that his name reveal in the books will differ in the context and how it happens. So while the name will still mean the same thing (Hold the Door), it will be very different from the show's reveal. He said he came up with the name idea in 1991 and seemed depressed that the show got to reveal it before he did. He said he had no one to blame but himself for his slow writing. He joked about how jealous he was of Stephen King's writing speed. He said he seemed to release an entire book every time he's only just written about a chapter and a half.
Ariana opened with Into You, then was joined by Xtina for Dangerous Woman.
The Oklahoma City Thunder take a commanding lead in the series over the Golden State Warriors winning Game 4 118-94. Russell Westbrook led his team with 36pts, 11ast, and 11reb.
sigh...the Warriors has been playing like trash this series. Credit where credit is due to the Thunder but the lack of intelligence and energy by the Warriors is an astonishing. So. Many. Turnovers. Just gotta hope they play better next game and go from there. Oh and I now know how Raptors fans feel when they were complaining about Kyle Lowry elbow last series.
They try sushi, sashimi, shitasu, jumbo prawn, uni, get drunk on rice wine and finish it off with a Big Mac.
ONTD sushi post?
The "18"-year-old shared a gram on Tuesday to debut the shade, captioning it: 'Black metal matte lipstick coming soon.'
The snapshot saw Kylie showing off her famous
prolapsed anus lips, gazing into the camera.
-The new color will be called Majesty and is selling for $15 for the glosses while the LipKit is $29.
It's a dude wipes Christmas miracle! Every DUDE should have this product in their home. I fully believe in DUDE wipes.
It's pretty obvious what part of that caption he wrote and which part he copy+pasted, but it's fun to imagine he fully believes in a needlessly gendered ass wipe, sort of like a needlessly gendered Easter Bunny.
Sadly, Terrence Howard couldn't be reached for comment.
Source: Posey's Instagram
ONTD, to what depths have you ever stooped to get money? Also, which celebrities will you stan in hell?
The 'All About That Bass' one-hit wonder's sophomore album 'Thank You' thanklessly debuted at Number 3 on the Billboard 200 chart this week with a disappointing 107,000 total units moved (84,000 of which were pure sales). The problematic songstress's previous release 'Title' managed to debut with 238,000 units.
"[UK girl group that won't be named] may represent girl power for the UK but there is something slightly edgier about the American quintet"
THE GRADE: B+
BOTTOM LINE: Channeling their “girl power” into an artistic force.
- As good as “Work From Home” is, “Not That Kinda Girl” is exponentially better (lmao, what?). Building on a “Take Me With U”-era Prince groove, Fifth Harmony shows off both their vocal chops and street-wise attitude to turn the catchy pop song into a cool bit of theater. And then Missy Elliott shows up and takes it all to the next level.
- It’s a good sign that Fifth Harmony can turn even lesser songs like the bland “Squeeze” or “Gonna Get Better” into something enjoyable, which is what makes them unstoppable on songs like “Scared of Happy” when they are firing on all cylinders. Fifth Harmony shouldn’t be looking back any more when their future is so promising.
go at the source for more
pop slayage, bop factory, equal solo distribution, etc. they did that.
5h used to sing about the days of the week and now they give us female empowerment and hoe anthems
sources: ibtimesuk x rest of review from newsday
Storylines Confirmed for this Episode:
-Sam and Gilly
-Riverlands (The Twins)
Jon, Sansa,Brienne,Tyrion,Varys,Theon and Yara will not be in this episode.
“I haven’t really heard anything about that. I do know that those scripts are very difficult to write, because there has to be some credibility in terms of the facts and fact-checking, because it was relying on historical events. And then you have to make it entertaining. I know that it’s been a challenge to get the script where it needs to be. That’s as much as I’ve heard. But they’re still working on it.”
- The effort is slated to drop as a TIDAL exclusive soon
- Insiders say it's the couples way of addressing rumors
- Bey is trying to out-do herself with 2 surprise releases in the same year
- Jay Z has (sort of) responded to Beyonce’s Lemonade with a new verse on Fat Joe and Remy Ma’s “All The Way Up.”
- Jay Z’s most incendiary line goes “We never gonna let the elevator take us down,”
- In case that wasn’t clear, he raps, “Lemonade is a popular drink and it still is.”
Has everything since elevator-gate been one big PR stunt meant to generate revenue for Tidal, ONTD?
Source | Source
Ryan Collins, 36, one of the losers who stole nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Cara Delevingne, Gabrielle Union, and dozens of other female celebs in 2014, pled guilty today.
He used an email phishing scheme to gain access to a minimum of 72 Gmail accounts and 50 Apple accounts.
According to his plea deal, prosecutors suggest a sentence of 18 months in prison, but the judge isn't required to accept these terms and could choose to sentence him to the statutory penalty of five years.
The actress reveals she once thought she would 'never' come out because she was taught to be a 'brand' from childhood on.
- Amber filed on May 23rd and is citing irreconcilable differences (his mother passed away on May 20th)
- Sources tell the site that the couple did not have a prenuptial agreement and she is asking for spousal support
- The couple got married in Feb 2015
Update from TMZ - Johnny has filed his response through his lawyer, Laura Wasser. He is asking the judge to reject Amber's claim for spousal support