Articles on this Page
- 04/28/16--08:11: _Honest Trailers - G...
- 04/28/16--08:11: _Arrow 4x20 EXTENDED...
- 04/28/16--08:12: _Beyonce Dedicates H...
- 04/28/16--08:12: _Katheryn Winnick jo...
- 04/28/16--08:12: _Comcast [NBC Univer...
- 04/28/16--08:13: _Becky Saves Swaggy ...
- 04/28/16--08:48: _CMT white music cri...
- 04/28/16--10:14: _First trailer for T...
- 04/28/16--10:15: _Partynextdoor's ver...
- 04/28/16--10:15: _Calvin Harris drops...
- 04/28/16--10:15: _ONTD Original: Our ...
- 04/28/16--10:16: _ONTD Roundup
- 04/28/16--10:38: _Kris Jenner drags K...
- 04/28/16--10:38: _"Captain Non-Americ...
- 04/28/16--10:39: _Gisele Bündchen: 'I...
- 04/28/16--10:41: _Sir Mads Mikkelsen ...
- 04/28/16--11:32: _21 major tv charact...
- 04/28/16--11:32: _Y'all ready for som...
- 04/28/16--11:49: _Priyanka Chopra say...
- 04/29/16--05:31: _Drake releases View...
- 04/28/16--08:11: Honest Trailers - Game of Thrones Vol. 2
- 04/28/16--08:11: Arrow 4x20 EXTENDED Promo "Genesis"
- 04/28/16--08:12: Beyonce Dedicates Halo to "Beautiful Husband" Jay Z
- 04/28/16--08:12: Katheryn Winnick joins Idris Elba in 'The Dark Tower'
- 04/28/16--08:12: Comcast [NBC Universal] buys Dreamworks Animation
- Universal also owns the Descpicable Me franchise
- Katzenberg to remain a consultant, but will leave his leadership position
- 04/28/16--08:13: Becky Saves Swaggy P from a Tattoo Fail
- 04/28/16--08:48: CMT white music critic says Daddy Lessons isn't country
- 04/28/16--10:14: First trailer for Tulip Fever
- 04/28/16--10:15: Partynextdoor's version of Work leaked with a different Drake verse
- 04/28/16--10:15: ONTD Original: Our Favorite Tauruses!
- 04/28/16--10:16: ONTD Roundup
- Beyonce is First Solo Black Woman to Receive 5 Star Review from Rolling Stone
- Miley Cyrus Gets a Tattoo of Saturn... Thinks it's Jupiter
- Rebecca Romjin says Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid "are not true supermodels"
- Vine Star Cameron Dallas for CK
- Ja Rule Claims to Know Who 'Becky' Is
- Women are Changing Their Voice to Sound like Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry
- Nick Young: "I love my Becky"
- Captain America: Civil War was made because of Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Donald Trump Doesn't Care If You Move out of the Country
- Diane Kruger named Peter O’Toole the Meanest Actor She's ever Worked With
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 04/28/16--10:38: Kris Jenner drags Kim Kardashian by the roots
- 04/28/16--10:39: Gisele Bündchen: 'I Was Never the Most Popular Girl'
- 04/28/16--11:32: 21 major tv characters will be killed off this month
- 04/28/16--11:32: Y'all ready for some Sweet Tea™ ? New Britney music coming soon
- 04/29/16--05:31: Drake releases Views photobook
Plus some behind the scene snaps
Beyonce kicked off the Formation tour last night in Miami with husband and Becky fucker Jay Z in attendance.
"I wanna dedicate this to my beautiful husband... I love you so much," Beyonce before ending the night with "Halo." #FormationWorldTour— Emily Blake (@emilymarieblake) April 28, 2016
How beautiful, Beyoncé and Blue Ivy before The Formation Tour last night. pic.twitter.com/7Q5OgBc6WT— Shady Music Facts (@musicnews_shade) April 28, 2016
Love is really blind, ONTD! Did the Carters play us with all this Lemonade drama?
Comcast to buy DreamWorks Animation for $41 a share: Comcast's NBCUniversal announced Thursday that it will a... https://t.co/q6SkBOeyaH— Market News 24/7 (@MarketNews247) April 28, 2016
The Tweet | The Article
Also has her final say on the "Becky" drama
Guys, I wanna let you know. Nick cant spell and if it wasnt for the LOVE i have for him. He would have "BORN REBLE" tatted across his back— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) April 28, 2016
I came in half way thru his tattoo and noticed "BORN REBEL" looked different to the way i remember it.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) April 28, 2016
No i dont think Beyonce is racist nor do i think calling someone "BECKY" is the same as a racial slur. I actually like her and the project.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) April 27, 2016
BUT, no i dont think its great to use stereotypical names to describe ANY race. I think we can all agree on that.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) April 27, 2016
AND WE ALL KNOW "becky" started because you all think white girls just go around slobbing on everyones dick. Im good on being called that.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) April 27, 2016
AND YOU WILL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DEAL. because unless youre planning on walking up to me and calling me out my name, it doesnt affect you!— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) April 27, 2016
What would you do if you were Becky in this situation, ONTD?
- Just because there are yee-haws, harmonicas and mentions of whiskey doesn't mean it's country.
- It is no more country than Single Ladies.
- It doesn't sound like a country song because it wasn't recorded in Tennessee and it wasn't written by a group of Nashville writers.
Cannot wait for her to get that nomination just so I can witness the saltiness.
- The film was shot 2ish years ago, is finally being released on July 15th.
- Synopsis: An artist falls for a young married woman while he's commissioned to paint her portrait during the tulip mania of 17th century Amsterdam.
- Stars: Alicia Vikander, Christoph Waltz, Dane DeHaan, Cara Delevingne, Jack O’Connell, Judi Dench, Zach Galifianakis, and Tom Hollander.
Bolded are the different lyrics.
Yeah, you need to get done, done, done, done if you come over
You got a lot on your shoulders
Listen to me cause I'm older
Long distance, I need you
When I see potential I just gotta see it through
If you had a twin, I would still choose you
I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon
But I know you need to get done, done, done, done
At work come over
Sorry if I'm way less friendly
I got niggas tryna end me, oh
I spilled all my emotions tonight, I’m sorry
Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
How many more shots until you're rollin'?
More blue dye, more champagne
More good love to heal our pain
Things haven't been the same
You need to forward and give me all the...
Which version do you prefer?
SOUNDS LIKE A BOP TO ME
We enter the time of ! Can you believe we're almost done? There are a lot of great Taurean celebrities out there! Tauruses are known for being dependable, persistent, and loyal, but they can also be stubborn, lazy, and materialistic.
If there are any faves here that we didn't mention, put them in the comments!
Adele, May 5
Adele burst onto the music scene with her album 19 in 2008, gained worldwide recognition with album 21, and demolished music records with the release of 25 this past November. In interviews she’s brash and funny and seems genuinely sweet.
Kelly Clarkson, April 24
The first and only succesful winner of American Idol, Kelly is probably the most consistent singer the show ever put out. Her music is enjoyable, she’s rather personable, and while her political views can sometimes be stupid, she seems like a lovely person.
Janet Jackson, May 16
First things first, let us never forgive Justin Timberlake for ripping her clothes off at the SuperBowl and turning her into a pariah for it. While she’s part of the troubled Jackson clan, no one can deny her singing ability and her dancing and few can match that level of skill. She recently canceled her tour, making die-hard fans very upset. Problematic? idk
Channing Tatum, April 26
Clean, rad, and powerful Potato King! He’s a fantastic comedic actor, his body is on point, and can any of us forget that e-mail that was found during the Sony leak?! NEVER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAH! While I’m disappointed that he’s playing Gambit, he’s goodhearted enough that I think I’ll live.
Dwayne Johnson, May 2
DO I really have to say more than... he's freaking DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON. He’s pretty, he’s funny, he could probably throw your enemy across the room.
Rosario Dawson, May 9
Do I even have to do a write up? Singer, actor, and activist, she is a Trekkie, stumped for Obama and is currently supporting Sanders, got arrested protesting Bush in 2004 and recently arrested during Democracy Spring earlier in April. She supports a ton of great causes.
Kirsten Dunst, April 30th
Kiki! I’ve loved her since I first saw her in Jumanji, but I think she’s best loved for Bring it On. She’s been acting since she was a wee kidlet and I’ve always enjoyed her performances (except in the Spiderman movies, but they didn’t give her much to work with). She’s currently starring in Fargo.
John Oliver, April 23
Introduced to US audiences as a correspondent with The Daily Show, John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight addresses a lot of serious issues that are often ignored. He presents them in a really logical manner and while sometimes his schtick gets old, his sincerity and passion are real. Let us never forget him bringing back Sami and EJ for little Noujain Mustaffa.
Carol Burnett, April 26
A singing, acting, improve LEGEND. Her sketch show is legendary, her work on Broadway and film are fantastic, and her physical comedy rivals Lucille Ball. A genuine joy to watch, Carol Burnett turns 83 this year and is still kicking!
Bea Arthur, May 13
CONDOMS, ROSE, CONDOMS, CONDOMS, CONDOMS! The best Golden Girl in my humble opinion was always Bea Arthur. Never one to shy away from hard work, she was in the US Marine Corps Women’s Reserve in WWII. She was largely a stage actress until she nailed the role of Maude Findlay on All in the Family; her performance earned her a spin off show called Maude in the 1970s which tackled hard subjects like Vietnam War, women’s lib, Nixon, drug use, abortion, menopause, and even gay rights. Funny enough, she was in the Star Wars Holiday Special! She passed away in 2008.
Honorable mentions: Pierce Brosnan, James McAvoy, Jet Li, Peter Mayhew, Andy Serkis, Daniel Day-Lewis, Domnhall Gleeson, Fred Astaire, Danielle Fishel , Stana Katic, Rami Malek, Dule Hill, Tom Welling, Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Natasha Richardson, David Beckham, George Carlin, Louis Theroux, Jane Campion, Stevie Wonder, Andre the Giant, Craig Ferguson, Barbara Streisand
Happy birthday to all of our ONTD Taureans! Thanks as always to the bard yurasama_love :3
For Wednesday, April 27, 2016:
- Opened in fourteen countries
- One-day total was $14.9 million
- Will expand to 63 markets over the weekend
- Forecasted for a $200-$250 million overseas opening
- This is minus China, Russia, and the U.S., which will have to wait until May 6 :(
Talk amongst yourselves because I must STILL WAIT >:c
Bündchen is celebrating her career in a new photo book, Gisele, being published in May. (The $700 version sold out last fall; the mass-market edition is $69.99.)
In an interview with a banned source, Gisele looks back at her early insecurities:
"I remember some people telling me my nose was too big or my eyes were too small, that I could never be on a magazine cover."
"I have learned that when you are feeling good in that moment it's the most important thing. The lenses don't lie and usually if you feel good, you will look good. Also, good lighting always helps."
ONTD, were you popular in school? Are you ugly?
Danish actor Mads Mikkelsen reveals that he's playing the father of the main character in Star Wars film Rogue One https://t.co/6dagUqZB2j— Sky News (@SkyNews) April 28, 2016
He already said once that his character isn't a villain, although he works for the Empire. Also, Jyn has been alone since she was 15 years old. Could it means that he died and will show up in flashbacks?
It's sweeps month so shows are trying to pull in extra viewers. Besides the deaths, other twists include:
-11 characters whose fate is unknown
-17 characters will be fired/resign/change jobs
-10 characters will be resurrected
Read the other twists at the source.
who do you think is getting the axe? who is coming back? how many will be poc or lgbt?
New hints keep piling up that our ears will be blessed with new Britney music very soon.
First a "radio dj" tweeted this
Then her backup dancer tweeted a fansite in response to one of their articles
He's been hinting for weeks
Excited for the month of May 🙃— Willie Gomez (@WillieGomez) April 21, 2016
Virgin media's account posted this perhaps they will be involved with the release?
All signs reaffirm Robin Leach's report earlier this month that there is a single release possibly album? scheduled for May.
Bonus here's a new selfie from the Queen of Vegas
Priyanka Chopra attended the Time 100 Gala yesterday and was asked by Us Weekly about fitness and diet.
When asked if she works out with her castmates from the Baywatch remake:
“I’m actually not a big fan of working out. I have genetically blessed Indian genes where I don't need to train, but Kelly Rorhbach has been trying to convince me to train with her, and every morning when she tries to get me to go with her, I’m just like, ‘Oh, can I just get a half an hour more sleep?’ Or I say my tummy's hurting and make excuses. But they train like beasts! I just try and hide out with my burger.”
She also said she does not diet. “It’s bad. I know.”
Are you genetically blessed?
... and it's hilarious:
Breakfast 6 God invites you in
Chillin with the dog in the snow, judging you with pretty girls, pulling lingering looks, doing rich people things in dark places, etc
more at source